The Penthouse Ch. 13: Rigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is when the horseplay started. Rigger showed how with the two wrists tied together they could be pulled over and behind the head and rope then wrapped around the waist to secure them there. John immediately tied slut that way and started abusing slut's now defenseless nipples. Carlos and Master immediately did the same with their partners.

Once order was restored, rigger showed how to do a hog tie where while laying on your front, your hands are secured behind your back, then tied to your ankles and the rope then tightened causing your back to bend backwards and your head pulled towards your feet. Master and slut had been taught this at the event and Master had threatened to leave me tied that way while Sir went to lunch but the instructor had reminded Sir that leaving a bound person alone as never allowed.

Master announced we were breaking for lunch. John released my feet but left slut's hands tied behind her back. He left slut kneeling on the floor and grabbed a couple sandwiches and glasses of punch. He sat back down in front of slut and started eating. When slut looked up at him, he took a sandwich and gave her a bite followed by a drink of punch, spilling some of the iced drink down between her tits. Slut ate her lunch that way and got the ice punch dribbled down her front every time she was given a drink.

John, Master, and Carlos were carrying on a conversation about the classes, with Kathy occasionally joining in. slut noticed that Kathy was in a similar position as slut, on her knees between Master's knees with her hands still bound behind her being hand fed by Master. Hina was sitting quietly at Carlos's feet nibbling at her sandwich. She had been untied but had the rope hung around her neck and over her shoulders. She had slipped her dress off at some point as was wearing only her thong and sandals. She was holding tight to Carlos's leg. She was a bit flushed, and slut could see the crotch of her thong was wet.

It took me a bit to realize that Rigger and Sakura were missing. slut wasn't sure where they were or when they left. It had been clear during the session that there was definitely a connection between the two of them.

Hina whispered something in Carlos's ear and he stood, helped Hina to her feet and announced he was going to show her the dungeon. As they went up the stairs, John stood, and announced that he needed to stop out onto the terrace for some fresh air. He pulled slut up to my feet, took a firm hold of slut's crotch rope and guided me out with him. slut noticed he grabbed the olive oil as we passed by the kitchen.

As soon as we were on the terrace, John released slut's crotch rope and gently removed it from slut's labia and ass. slut was bent over the table, her arms still bound behind her back, and John pulled the plug out of slut's ass. Several oiled fingers were immediately thrust up the gape to prepare slut's ass for fucking.

John's oiled cock went up slut's ass in one long slow push, stinging only slightly as the head passed my ring. John pulled it back until almost all the way and went back in quick and hard. slut had been held on the edge all morning and the impact of John's cock slamming into slut's as sent slut over the edge. My whole body went rigid, my cunt clenched, and ripples ran up and down slut's cunt and traveled up and down her entire body. John fucked slut's ass hard through my orgasm, never stopping or hesitating. With the egg vibe pushed hard into slut's g spot by John's cock running in and out of slut's ass the orgasm just kept rolling up and down slut's cunt.

With the vibrator in slut's cunt against the bottom of John's cock and the tight clench of slut's orgasms, John didn't last long before slut felt him swell and ripple after ripple of his orgasm deep in slut's ass.

John collapsed on top of slut. His cock still deep in slut's ass. As we laid there together our breathing started to return to normal and synchronized with the other.

We laid there together for a bit. Slut finally asked, "Did you get enough fresh air yet."

That earned slut as sharp slap on her ass. John finally stood up and slid out of slut's ass, replaced his cock with slut's plug and released slut's arms from the bondage behind her back. Slut moaned in protest as John pulled the coconut rope back tight into slut's labia and resecured it. Released, slut immediately went to her knees, in part because she couldn't stand but equally so she could clean John's cock. As slut worked on John's cock slut, found the new taste of the olive oil in with the usual quite interesting. Slut also realized that she had squirted all over John's pants when she came.

John wiped them down with a towel but decided to wait until his pants dried a bit before going back inside. Slut wandered back into the condo. Master was still in his chair, but Kathy was busy between his thighs sucking his cock. Rigger, Carlos and the two Asian girls were still missing.

Master motioned for slut to come over to him. Master grabbed behind slut's head and pulled her down into a long deep kiss. Master held slut in the kiss holding her head while the other hand started to caress slut's breasts and tweak her nipples. Master kept making out with his slut while Kathy continued to kiss, lick and suck Master's cock and balls. It dawned on me that Master was reinforcing our relative place in Master's world that he had clearly defined the last time Kathy was here. Master moaned into slut's mouth as he came in Kathy's throat and released his grip on slut as he watched Kathy clean his cock. Kathy smiled as she looked up at me with Master's cum running down her chin. slut leaned down and licked it clean before kissing her.

Rigger and Carlos came down the stairs their arms around the two Asian ladies who both seemed to have that just fucked glow about them. Carlos thanked Master for inviting them; they were going to get dinner and change for the evening party. Master offered that dinner was being catered and they were welcome to just stay. Carlos again thanked Master but said that he preferred to dress appropriately for the evening social. I'm not sure Sakura wanted to go, she hadn't let go of Rigger since they came back downstairs. Rigger whispered something in her ear, she reached up and kissed him and left with Carlos and her sister.

John finally came back in, the stain on the front of his pants still painfully obvious. Master asked him what happened, and John just looked at me. Master broke out laughing which embarrassed John and made slut blush. John left to change pants and pick up the catering for the evening from his bistro.

Master took Kathy's hand and went upstairs, "to get ready."

Rigger smiled at me and asked, "Do we need to go get ready?"

"Do you have anything left after Sakura? slut managed to ask with a straight face.

Rigger wasn't sure how to take that until, slut broke into a big smile. He replied, "Lets go get ready and I'll show you what I have left."

When we got to my room Rigger went straight to my closet and said. "Let's see what choices I have for slut tonight."

As he went through my outfits, he suddenly stopped at a red leather one that Master had made for his slut. "This is perfect!" he exclaimed.

It was a red leather dress with a high Mandarin collar, sleeveless, and slit up to the waist on my right hip. It is a wrap held closed by three frogs from the waist high slit to the neck. slut showed him the six inch red leather heels that matched it, which got a huge smile from Rigger.

Rigger hung the dress up and sat on the bed before calling me over. He untied the crotch rope and removed it from my waist. He had slut lay on the bed on her back and spread her legs to check what damage the rough coconut rope had done to slut. Running his finger up my labia from slut's ass to her clit got a gasp and a moan.

"It is irritated and sensitive, but no real damage, I'm pretty sure it is still functional, but I better check" was Riggers assessment as he dropped his board shorts. He fished the vibrator out of slut's cunt and put it in slut's mouth to clean. He lifted slut's knees into the crooks of his elbows and bent slut in half as he slid deep in slut's cunt in one swift hard move. The shock of the sudden intrusion made slut's cunt clench hard, and a moan escaped my lips. Rigger held it for a moment to let slut adjust and slut's cunt to release her clench of his cock and began a quick hard fuck of slut's cunt. This wasn't making love, this was fucking for sex, for the feeling in his cock as it slid through slut's cunt fast and hard. The sensations for slut were amazing not just the cock moving hard and fast in my cunt but the rhythmic impact of his pelvis on my clit and cunt. slut think slut came first, but it was too close to call and unlike the football halftime game there was no video to consult. Rigger's eyes closed and he slammed in full depth hard and pulse after pulse unloaded deep in slut's cunt.

Rigger held it in slut's cunt as his breathing became steady then he withdrew, moved up and sat on slut's tits as he gave his cock to slut to clean. As slut was sucking it clean, he commented, "Sorry if it has some Japanese flavor, Sakura didn't clean it when we stopped." My only thought is Rigger has no idea how often slut have cleaned someone else off Master's cock, at least it is cunt and not ass this time.

Rigger laid down beside me and held me tight as we both drifted off to sleep. Sometime later Kathy woke me up with her tongue cleaning my cunt.

"Your Master said it is time to get up and get ready. Guests will be here in an hour." Was her message. Then she saw Rigger's cock, "OMG, no wonder you are worn out."

slut offered, "Would you like to wake him?" slut didn't have to ask twice before she was kissing, licking and sucking Rigger's cock. As he started to stir slut started kissing him. He responded to my kisses but as he woke up came to realize that there were two sets of lips working his body. As soon as she realized he was awake, Kathy stopped, and her job here done went back to Master's room.

Rigger and slut headed to the bathroom. As slut was setting up my enema he asked, "Why do you do so many enemas?"

slut responded, "Are you planning on fucking my ass tonight?"

"Is that an invitation?" He asked.

"You know it is yours to take, and if you fuck it slut will clean you afterwards. That is why slut keeps it clean." slut explained.

Rigger nodded and stepped into the shower. slut emptied the enema bag into my ass and joined him in the shower. slut made sure his cock and balls were nice and clean while he made sure my tits, cunt and ass were likewise clean.

He dried off and went into the bedroom while slut released my enema, did my makeup, inserted my plug, and brushed out my hair.

When slut joined him in the bedroom, he had several hanks of rope out on the bed. He motioned me over and started laying rope on slut's body and tying knots. By the time he finished slut was in a rope dress made of diamond shapes which Rigger called hishi. slut had never seen one like this one, instead of one set of diamonds down the center there were two so that a diamond framed each tit separately. The ropes through slut's crotch were outside sluts' labia leaving her cunt open. The plug is slut's ass was likewise framed with a diamond and the effect was to spread slut's ass cheeks to show off the plug.

Slut put her leather dress on over the rope dress and Rigger helped her put on the high heels. Rigger dressed like he was going to a martial arts event with loose fitting black pants and a black jacket with a fabric belt. He was surprisingly barefoot.

When we got downstairs Master and Kathy were already there. Master was dressed like Rigger but in a much softer fabric, slut call the outfit silk pajamas, which Sir does not appreciate. Master had dressed Kathy in a black sheer robe with obviously nothing under it but a plug.

Dinner had already been delivered so we sat and ate. Master said that we were only expecting about a dozen people. It was to socialize, then Rigger's rope and suspension demonstrations.

We emptied the wine bottle and Kathy jumped up to get another from the kitchen. As she passed by slut noticed the new bright red cane marks on her ass. slut looked over at Master and got a big smile in return. slut don't think he had ever caned her before.

When we finished dinner, Rigger excused himself to make sure everything was set up for his demonstration. Master and Kathy went to set up candles around the frame for mood while slut cleaned up the dining room and kitchen. Not as easy as it sounds in six in stilettos.

Sakura was the first to arrive and looked positively stunning. From her body conscious minidress, to her make up, red lipstick, smoky eyes, hair in a bun, and heels, just amazing. slut invited her in, and she made a bee line to where Rigger was setting up. slut was pretty sure slut was sharing Rigger's bed with her tonight.

John and his partner Rene; were next to arrive. From Rene's kisses and gropes I'm starting to question his gay claim, he already finds slut's throat acceptable.

Carlos and Hina arrived next. Hina was also stunning, but not to the extreme of her sister.

The other three couples came in together, two of the ladies had on kimono robes while their partners had on traditional gi's. The other couple were in pajamas like Master. Everyone except the two Asian sisters were regulars at our penthouse so no introductions were necessary.

As everyone grabbed a canape' and a drink and socialized in the living room until Rigger came back in from the terrace. Not too surprising Sakura was on his arm naked except for her heels and a rope dress. Rigger called me over and undid the three frogs on the front of my dress stripping slut to the more elaborate rope dress he had done earlier. There was a gasp from the crowd as his work (and slut's body) were revealed.

Master and Kathy came in after doing the candles on the terrace. Kathy had also been stripped and done up in a slightly different rope dress with a tight knotted rope through her cunt, and more ropes tightly binding her breasts. She was smiling but didn't look that comfortable.

Rigger had a short spiel on the history of rope and the growth of the Japanese style and influence. He ended with a "Don't try what you are seeing tonight at home, you can do permanent nerve damage if you don't know what you are doing."

Rigger led me out to the suspension frame. slut had an idea what was coming, he had told me we were going to do essentially what we had done at the event the previous weekend. He quickly untied and removed the rope dress, to the sounds of disappointment from the group.

He did a chest harness that went above and below slut's tits with additional rope over slut's shoulders to help hold everything in place. He took rope from the junction of ropes in slut's back and ran it to an overhead ring attached to the frame, back down through the junction, back up and partway down before he pulled hard on that rope bring slut up onto her tiptoes, her stiletto heels off the ground. He tied that rope off and grabbed another one to tie slut's arms crossed behind her back.

Another rope wrapped around slut's thigh several times before being tied off. The loose end went up through the ring like the first one, back down through the tie on slut's thigh, back through the ring and Rigger pulled it lifting slut's right leg up so slut's knee was at about waist level.

The toe of slut's left heel could touch the ground and slut could use it to push and have some limited control. Rigger reached into his bag behind slut and pulled out a paddle. Slut knew what was coming but was still shocked when the paddle exploded into slut's ass. Slut used her limited ground contact to spin and try to stay out of reach of Riggers paddle but couldn't help but swing back within his reach to be greeted by another smack on her ass or thigh.

If slut did manage to get stabilized, Rigger would pull on one of the overhead ropes sending slut spinning out of control again. The crowd was loving it. All kinds of calls for Rigger to hit harder, to even out the colors in slut's bright red ass. Not much sympathy for slut.

Rigger finally dropped the paddle and pulled slut in for a grope and a kiss. Sakura was helping Rigger and handed him another hank of rope. He wrapped it around my left leg just like he had done slut's right. Sakura handed him another hank that went on a tie around slut's hips. Another hank went from the harness on slut's hips up to the overhead ring, back down through the harness, back up through the ring.

Once Rigger was ready, he pulled down hard on the down rope attached to slut's hip harness until slut's leg came off the ground and slut's hips were about as high as slut's chest. It hurt as Rigger had told me it would. He quickly took the rope from my left leg and raised that leg up even with slut's hips and chest. He adjusted both leg up lines so everything was in line, then took another hank of rope from Sakura and rigged my ankles up to the same ring. A strap across my forehead took the strain off my neck and was also secured to the ring.

Rigger took a step back and raised his arms to the applause of the group. That changed to ooh's and aah's as he started to swing and spin me. slut was suspended about three to four feet off the deck and was slowly spinning and swinging.

As slut spun around different people appeared then disappeared from my view. Every time my vision passed Rigger, slut saw that he was holding Sakura toying with her nipples. Master had Kathy firmly in his arms, one hand holding a tit and the other with fingers deep in her crotch. Carlos had his arms firmly around Hina with a hand up under her dress. At least one of the ladies had lost her kimono robe and was being handled by at least two of the gentlemen.

Rigger stopped my spinning and swinging. Pinching both nipples, he pulled me to him for a kiss before releasing slut's nipples causing her to swing away then back to him. Once back he again grabbed both nipples and pulled slut up even higher for a kiss before again releasing her to swing out and back. This time he waited till slut had started to swing away from him again before grabbing both nipples painfully stopping sluts swing and pulling her back up to another long tongue fille kiss. When he released her nipples this time he gave a side shove, causing slut to start spinning and swinging again.

While slut was spinning and swinging, Rigger answered a couple of questions about technique and safety from the group. He then stopped slut from spinning and swinging and released the lines supporting slut to the ring and slowly lowered slut to the deck.

He untied the ropes from slut's ankles and the hip harness but left the chest harness and the ropes holding slut's arms folded across her back. He pulled slut into a sitting position between his legs, and hugged me. He congratulated me and kept asking slut questions until he started to hear coherent answers. He motioned John to come over and hold me while he answered more questions and started to stow his rope and gear.

Once he could see my eyes were clear and John gave him a nod that slut was OK, he came over and with John's help brough me to my feet. He kept a firm grip on slut's chest harness to make sure slut was steady. Everyone wanted to talk to me and ask me questions. Once he thought slut had too much, he whispered something to John who took me upstairs to my room and laid me on my bed. slut was still in the chest harness with my arms crossed behind my back.

John laid on the bed next to slut and held me tight. "That was incredible, you looked fantastic. How did it feel?"

"It is hard to describe, like nothing slut ever felt before. Slut was flying, floating all while being held in a warm hug." Was the best slut could describe the feeling.