The Penthouse Ch. 13: Rigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut fell asleep in John's arms as he held my bound body tight against him. When slut woke up slut found John was gone and Sakura was holding and caressing slut. "

Seeing slut awake Sakura explained, "John had to leave, and Rigger didn't want you left alone so I volunteered to take care of you. You were incredible tonight." With that she leaned in and kissed slut.

When slut returned the kiss Sakura rolled on top of slut and started deeply kissing slut while caressing slut's tits. Sakura moved down slut's body, kissing slut's neck, licking, sucking and nipping at slut's nipples, tickly slut's navel with her tongue and then settling between slut's legs. Sakura smiled at me then started kissing and licking slut's cunt. God she was good. Licking and tongue fucking slut's cunt, licking sucking and nipping slut's clit, fingering slut's ass. Pushing slut to the edge, holding me there, but backing off so slut didn't cum. Sakura was the ultimate tease. slut kept eye contact with Sakura but reached a point where slut had to just lay back, close her eyes and ride the feelings.

Slut was still riding the edge that Sakura was keeping slut on when slut felt a change in what Sakura was doing. slut opened my eyes to discover Rigger watching me as he was standing behind Sakura. It took me a moment to realize that while Sakura was pleasuring me, Rigger had started fucking Sakura. slut could see in Sakura's eyes that she was in heaven, teasing slut and holding her me on the edge while Rigger was gently fucking her cunt. Rigger's eyes never left slut, he was watching me intently, enjoying the ride that Sakura was giving slut while receiving his own pleasure for Sakura's cunt.

Rigger slapped Sakura on the ass. Whether she took that as a signal to take slut over the edge or felt the climax coming in her own cunt, slut didn't know but the sucking and nipping of slut's cunt became much harder and more frequent and Sakura's fingers in slut's ass much more insistent. Sakura's scream and moan into slut's cunt sent me over the edge, my ass grabbed her fingers, slut's cunt had wave after wave of contractions, and squirted all over Sakura's face.

As the ripples started to subside in slut's cunt and body, slut leaned down kissed and licked slut's squirt from Sakura's face. As she collapsed on the bed slut saw where Rigger had pulled out and come all over Sakura's ass. slut bent over and cleaned most of it off before grabbing Rigger's cock. slut wanted, no needed, to taste Sakura on his cock. slut sucked the rest of the cum from his cock and licked and sucked Sakura from his cock and balls. The taste was incredible. As soon as slut had what slut could get from Rigger's cock, slut rolled Sakura over and attacked her cunt. There was a bit of Rigger's cum but most of it was Sakura's own incredible nectar. Sakura means cherry blossoms in Japanese, and she lived up to her namesake.

The three of us held each other with Rigger in the middle. Both of us took turns kissing him and kissing each other in between. slut reached for his cock and found Sakura's hand already there. slut held her hand for a bit as she stroked him and then started cradling and caressing his balls.

Rigger looked at both of us and said, "You two are just trying to get me hard again aren't you."

Sakura and slut responded in unison, "Yes Sir."

He smiled and asked, "OK, you two are succeeding, what do we do now with six holes and only one magnificent cock."

Before slut could respond Sakura said, "I want to watch you fuck slut. Lay her on top of me and let me watch your cock fuck slut's cunt."

slut climbed on top of Sakura with slut's cunt just above Sakura's face. slut was significantly taller than Sakura so for me to be able to reach her cunt slut had to raise up on my knees and elbows. Once in position slut could look back between slut's tits and see Rigger had gotten behind slut, straddling Sakura's face and lining up on slut's cunt.

Before slut felt Rigger's cock slut felt Sakura's tongue on slut's clit and cunt making sure slut was nice and wet for Rigger. Definitely not necessary but felt so good. Rigger wasted no time and entered slut's cunt in one long slow push. Once in balls deep he just held it there in slut's cunt. slut found out later that Sakura was sucking Rigger's balls so hard he couldn't move. Rigger finally started fucking slut in long slow strokes, leaving slut feeling almost empty and then. filled completely.

Sakura told slut later how incredible it was to watch slut's cunt grip and move with Rigger's cock as he pulled out and then pushed back in. That his cock was so wet from slut when he pulled back, she was able to lick and taste the bottom of his shaft on every slow stroke.

Slut was licking and kissing Sakura's cunt while Rigger slow fucked her. The taste was still incredible, but slut wished Rigger had cum inside Sakura so slut could taste more of the two together.

Rigger was in no hurry and just kept the long slow stroking of slut's cunt, enjoying the tightness of the cunt and the feel of Sakura's tongue on the bottom of his shaft. Slut started to feel the urgings in my cunt and started to hump back against Rigger.

Taking the hint Rigger grabbed slut's hips and started fucking slut hard and fast. Feeling him swell in slut's cunt set slut over the edge as her cunt clenched hard on his cock as slut felt ripple after ripple as he filled slut's cunt. Her orgasm causes slut to bite Sakura's cunt harder than she intended to causing both slut and Sakura to moan loudly. As slut's body started to calm down, slut heard Sakura whisper something to Rigger. He pulled out of slut's cunt and used the body harness to pull slut upright over Sakura's face.

Sakura lapped up the torrent of cum pouring out of slut's cunt and then licked it clean as the flow subsided. Slut licked and sucked Rigger clean and Sakura and slut laid on the bed, holding each other, swapping the cum back and forth with deep tongue kisses.

Rigger separated us to untie slut's chest harness. Sakura insisted on keeping her rope dress and Rigger finally relented. The three of us snuggled in the bed with Rigger in the middle. Rigger and Sakura were both snoring softly when slut heard noise from the dungeon down the hall. slut slipped out of the bed and went to see what was going on.

The door to the dungeon was not latched and was open enough for slut to peek in slut was astonished to see Kathy's ass glowing bright red with multiple stripes, bent over and tied to the horse with Master holding her head obviously fucking her face. Kathy had never shown any interest in having her ass beat before, so slut wondered what happened. Master saw his slut in the doorway and gave me a big smile. Master did not motion slut in so, slut softly closed the door and went back to my room.

As slut slipped back into bed, slut noticed that Sakura had gone to sleep with a firm grip on Rigger's cock. Slut guessed that was staking first claim in the morning. slut snuggled up to Rigger and went back to sleep.

slut woke up with Rigger kissing and sucking slut's nipples, a rather nice way to start the day. As slut's eyes opened, slut saw that Sakura was licking and sucking Rigger's cock. As slut watched Sakura threw a leg over Rigger and slowly lowered her cunt onto Rigger's cock. She did it slowly but managed to impale herself in one long slow push. As Sakura sat fully impaled, she started to roll and rock her hips, feeling Rigger's impressive cock move and change pressure points in her cunt.

As she started to slowly move up and down on his cock, Rigger motioned for me to also mount him. slut knelt and passed one leg over his head settling onto Rigger's face and tongue. It was incredible, Rigger's tongue caressing my cunt, nipping and sucking on my clit as slut watched Sakura get more and more aggressive with her fucking. She was slowly rising and then dropping rapidly down on his cock. Her eyes got huge, and she squeaked each time she dropped. slut knows of no other way to describe the sound Sakura was making.

Sakura went back to just rolling her hips, enjoying the feel of the large cock in her cunt. slut reached over grabbed both of her nipples and pulled her forward into a kiss. It was incredible, Sakura's tongue exploring slut's mouth and slut enjoyed her and both being drive to the edge by Rigger. Sakura reached over grabbed and started pinching slut's nipples as she broke the kiss and started pumping up and down vigorously on Rigger's cock again.

Sakura's increased pumping also stirred Rigger and his tongue in slut's cunt became much more insistent, his sucking and nipping on slut's clit much harder. Sakura suddenly froze her back arched and the squeaks became a loud moan. She pinched sluts nipples much harder and gave both a firm twist, that and Rigger moaning into slut's cunt triggering slut over the edge as my cunt clenched and slut flooded Riggers face.

slut pulled Sakura back to slut and we kissed and caressed as we both came down from our highs. slut laid back down, pulling Sakura up onto my face to get the nectar and cum from her cunt, pure ambrosia. The taste and the smell were simply incredible. As soon as slut had gotten all she had to offer and licked her clean we both fell onto Rigger cleaning the mess slut had made all over his face.

Rigger recovered first and headed for a shower. Sakura and slut traded kisses for a short while before following him to the bathroom. slut started my enema and Sakura was quite quizzical and asked what slut was doing. slut explained that it cleaned out my rectum in case someone wanted to fuck it.

Sakura thought a minute and asked, "If mine was clean do you think Rigger would fuck it for me?"

slut stifled a laugh, "Sakura if you offered Rigger your ass, slut have no doubt he would jump at the chance."

slut finished taking my enema, cleaned the nozzle and refilled the bag halfway. slut was filling Sakura's ass when Rigger stepped out of the shower and asked what we were doing.

slut threw Sakura under the bus and told him, "She wants her ass to be ready for when she asks you to fuck it for her and take her anal cherry."

slut didn't know that Asians could turn that shade of red in embarrassment, but Sakura did, and she punched my arm.

Rigger smiled, caressed Sakura's face and said, "Fucking that gorgeous ass would be my pleasure. We will do it before lunch. In the meantime, wear a plug to start getting it ready for me."

Sakura had a huge nervous smile, and replied, "Thank you Sir"

Rigger went and got dressed while slut finished Sakura's enema and we both showered before releasing our enemas into the toilet. slut lubed Sakura's ass and my fingers and started working on her tight ass. She started moaning as soon as slut's first finger was in her ass and slut worked up to two fingers before putting slut's John plug up her ass. slut knew it was a bit big for a first plug, but Sakura had booked the advanced class in anal intercourse with Rigger. slut inserted my smaller plug in slut's ass. We both put our shoes on and went naked down for breakfast on the terrace.

Master had prepared waffles and sausage for breakfast. Master, Kathy, Rigger, Sakura and slut sat around taking about what a great weekend It was and how well the demo had gone the night before. Rigger had on his board shorts, the rest of us were naked.

slut noticed Kathy kept shifting in her seat and when she got up to get more juice the work Master had done on her ass was obvious. When Master saw Rigger looking at it he made Kathy stop turn and show us. Even hours later it was still crimson red, with darker stripes and some obvious bruises. Master was obviously proud of his work.

Master asked Rigger what his plans were, and he said he needed to leave around noon to get ready for a meeting the next morning but had one more thing he needed to do here before he left. Master started to ask what that was but saw the deep blush on Sakura's face and the look Rigger had given her and deduced the task if not completely understanding the significance.

We talked more about Rigger's trip back to the US, slut hadn't realized how high up in his company Rigger was, a VP of one of the divisions. Rigger finally smiled at Sakura and both excused themselves and went back upstairs.

Kathy commented, "From the noises slut heard from your room this morning, I'm surprised he has anything left."

slut responded, "Don't underestimate Rigger's recovery time. Besides, Sakura made him an offer he couldn't refuse." Kathy looked confused, but Master laughed out loud.

Rigger came down about an hour later with both of his bags. He shook hands with Master and they both thanked the other for a fantastic weekend. Rigger scooped me into a tight embrace, and we exchanged a long hard kiss. slut grabbed one of his bags and we walked to the elevator with his arm around my waist holding me tight. slut rode down the elevator with him, completely naked. We kissed, hugged, and he groped and fingered slut the whole way down. One final kiss and grope as he exited the elevator. Fortunately, no one got on with us either way. However, as slut stepped naked out of the elevator on our penthouse floor our neighbor was waiting to go down. It wasn't the first time he had seen slut naked but, he seemed quite curious why slut was getting off the elevator naked.

The Penthouse Ch 14 Sakura