The Penthouse Ch. 14: Sakura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sack went in the back seat with slut, Sakura again in the front seat with Master. A short drive later Master made another stop in a seedier part of town. As we walked into the small shop the smell of leather was overpowering. A large, tattooed gentleman came out of the back of the store and greeted Master as an old friend. Master told him what he was looking for and the gentleman kept looking over Sakura and nodding his head. He took Sakura by the hand and led her over to a rack of cuffs and fitted her with both wrist and ankle lined leather cuffs. Meanwhile Master was over looking at collars. He picked out a heavy black leather one with chrome studs and a much smaller modest burgundy one, both like the ones Master had given slut.

Once the shop gentleman had fitted the cuffs, he took a short chain and connected the ankle cuffs together and them clipped the wrist cuffs together behind her back. Master called her over and told her to kneel when she got to him. Sakura had difficulty with her wrists behind her back and her ankles hobbled, so the shop gentleman helped her down. Master took the heavy black collar, put it to Sakura's lips and she kissed it. Master asked if she accepted Sir as her Master and when she whispered "Yes Sir, Please" fastened the heavy collar around Sakura's neck. Master picked her up and she hugged him, smiled, and started to cry. Master gave me a confused look but held her tight until the tears stopped.

Master had some things to discuss with the owner as well as settling the bill. Sakura and I wandered through the store. Sakura was still hobbled with the chain connecting her ankle cuffs and with her hands fastened behind her back. There was a large selection of crops and whips which caught Sakura's eye. I explained what they were and what they were used for. I tried to explain what each one felt like but she didn't have a frame of reference to grasp what I was saying. Master noticing her interest wandered over. From her questions Sir quickly understood her issue.

"Sakura, lean over that counter" Master told her. She was startled but quickly complied. Master raised Sakura's dress up to her waist, leaving her panty less ass bare.

Master took several implements off the wall and handed me a crop. "slut, show Sakura what each implement feels like. Gently, no mark should be visible tomorrow."

I'm not that used to being the one wielding the implements. My first strike was harder than I intended and got a shriek and then a moan from Sakura. Master gave me a very stern look. I started again much softer and built up slowly almost to the first strike. About halfway through Sakura's ass was a nice shade of pink and she had started to moan.

Master took the crop and handed slut a flogger. I took a few practice swings in the air, but even though my first stroke on her ass was light it wrapped badly and the tails left angry red marks on the side of her cute ass. I got another look from Master that told me I was in trouble. I managed to land a dozen strokes with the flogger without further mishap. Sakura's moans were now steady, though the pitch was increasing.

Master took the flogger from slut and stepped up to Sakura with the paddle. His first blows were merely taps which increased in intensity until Sir saw her head pop up after a very firm strike. Master laid the paddle down and took Sakura into his arms.

Tears were running down her cheeks and she was breathing heavily but was also smiling from ear to ear. She spoke softly, "Thank you Sir and slut for showing me the devices. I think I understand why people like them. There is pain, but it turns into something else."

Master held her tight and said, "Yes, it releases chemicals in the brain that can give a sense of euphoria, we call it subspace, long distance runners call it runner's high. Now slut and I are going to show you how they are used in a more severe scene."

Master motioned for slut to take Sakura's place leaning over the table. I felt my dress lifted up over my ass. I heard the whistle of the crop before I felt the pain explode on my right butt cheek followed closely by one on my left and then a dozen more covering my ass. My ass was on fire as there was a very brief respite while Master changed tools. I think the wrap of the flogger around my ass was intentional to show slut why it is avoided. It tore a scream from slut, which was still echoed as slut received another dozen proper flogger strokes across her ass and thighs.

I heard Master pick up the paddle and Sir's command to count. There were only six paddle strokes, but they covered my ass from the top down to the final hard stroke in the tender spot where the thigh joins the ass. The "six" was more of a scream than a count.

Master pulled me upright and into a group hug with him and Sakura. Master kissed my mouth and Sakura my tears. Then Master kissed Sakura, a long deep kiss that she quickly returned. We stood there together in the hug Sakura and my red glowing asses still on full display under our raised dresses. Suddenly I heard applause behind me which caused a big smile on Master's face. Apparently, a small group had come into the shop during Master's demo, and had enjoyed watching our asses get beat.

Master whispered, "Turn and bow to your appreciative audience."

Sakura and slut both complied though Sakura's cheeks turned as red as her ass. Our bows got another round of applause and a few appreciative comments which if possible, turned Sakura's cheeks even redder.

Master lowered our skirts and told us to go look around the store while he settled up with the owner for buying the instruments we had used. I noticed several of our audience were also talking and asking questions of Master. I held Sakura tight both from friendship and to stabilize herself as she learned to walks with her ankles still chained together and her hands still connected behind her back.

Sakura suddenly stopped. It took me a moment to realize she was seeing a red leather cheongsam or at least someone's interpretation of one. We found one in her size and took it to Master and the store owner. Master removed her wrist cuffs, and the owner showed her the small restroom to use as a changing room. I went in to help her.

After we removed her dress, she kissed me and I hugged and groped her naked body as we kissed like two teenagers, until I heard Master ask "Are you ok in there."

I'm not sure our giggles were the answer he was expecting. We quickly slipped the leather dress on her and struggled with the frog closures. When she stepped out of the restroom, she got a wow from Master and whistles from a couple of the spectators from our earlier exhibition. She looked amazing.

It had the traditional Mandarin collar but had an opening below the collar button down the front to about her navel which really showed off her small breasts. It helped that the dress had some built in support that helped push her breasts toward the opening, enhancing the visible cleavage. It was about fingertip length, but the bottom frog closure was a bit above her cunt, so it showed a lot of thigh when she moved. It also fit like a glove, hugged her body, and showed every curve.

Master loved the look, enough that I soon found myself standing naked on a stool in the back room while the owner's young rainbow attired female assistant was taking my measurements for mine, although I'm not sure how some of the measurements she took related to the dress. She was very hands on while taking measurements, not that I minded. She was very interested in my still bright red bruised ass and finger traced every line and bruise. Master and the owner were going through the store's leather supply to pick the color for my version.

By the time she finished taking measurements and I got dressed, Master and Sakura were waiting at the counter. Master had put her wrist cuffs back on but they weren't clipped together and her hobble chain had been removed. On the ride home, once again, I was sitting gingerly in the back seat with all the packages and Master and Sakura were in the front seat. Master asked her what her reaction was to the paddling demonstration. She admitted that while it hurt, it also excited her and made her wet. Master asked some questions about her growing up and married life, it was obvious he found her total lack of sexual experience amazing.

Sakura finally told Master, "Sir I have had more sexual experiences in the last few days in your penthouse than the rest of my life combined. Please continue my education."

Master smiled and commented. "Be careful what you wish for, but remember you are always free to say no or stop."

Sakura softly replied, "Thank you Sir, but I feel safe and can't imagine having to stop a new experience with you or slut."

When we got home Master gave Sakura the impact toys and told her to bring them when told to do so. He kept the new sex toys downstairs except for the new plugs. He made it clear that Sakura was not to use the John or the new larger plug without his permission. Sakura and slut went up to my room to strip and put away Sakura's impact toys.

I also gave Sakura a quick enema and switched her to a smaller plug. Sakura gave me a quizzical look and I explained, "Master wants your ass tight for when he enjoys it, and he isn't planning on sharing it with anyone for a while." That got a big smile from her.

I told her that I was sure she was sharing Master's bed tonight. All she needed to do was be obedient to Master, relax, and enjoy Sir's attention. I did warn her about Sir's snoring, but she said her late husband snored and she would find the noise comforting. I also explained Master's morning routine. That in the morning I would set my alarm, fix the coffee and bring it to Master's room. That she would then wake Master by sucking his cock as I do every morning. Once again be obedient and do what Master tells you to do. That he may want you to ride him once he wakes up.

That got a very quizzical look from Sakura, "Ride him, I don't understand."

I grabbed a dildo and laid on my bed holding the dildo vertical between my thighs. I told Sakura to straddle me and with the dildo in her cunt. Once she was in position and impaled I told her. "This is the cowgirl position, you do the work moving your hips and moving up and down on Sir's cock. You do the work and you both get to enjoy it."

I saw the lightbulb go on in her head. "Oh, like I did with Rigger this morning."

We had just gotten up from the bed to head back downstairs when Master appeared at the door and motioned for Sakura to join him. He gave me a hug, a deep long kiss, and a firm hard swat on my still tender ass, before putting his arm around Sakura and headed towards the aptly named Master Suite.

I was left standing there alone. I couldn't remember the last time an entire day had passed without me fucking someone. I had ridden Rigger's face that morning while Sakura rode his cock, but that had been it for the day.

It had been a very long enjoyable weekend and I was exhausted. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and removed my plug and heels, grabbed my favorite insertable and went to bed. I barely had the toy inserted when sleep overtook me. Not the first time I slept with my cunt full.

I was awake before my alarm went off. I used the toy still in slut's cunt for my morning edging, then licked and sucked it clean.

With heels on I went down and made the first pot of coffee. It was still early so I sat on the Terrace and watched the sun rise before I poured a new cup and took it up to Master's room and placed it on Sir's nightstand.

Master was spooning Sakura an arm over her chest, holding a tit. I woke Sakura up and helped her escape, slide down, and turn to take Master cock and lick and suck it clean of her own juice and Master's cum. Master's cock responded almost immediately. Master has a nice cock and despite Sakura's best efforts I heard her start to gag occasionally as she tried to take it all into her mouth and it hit her throat triggering her reflex.

By now Master was almost fully awake and he turned onto his back and as I had expected pulled Sakura up to ride him. As I've said before Sakura is a fast learner and she did a masterful job rolling her hips and moving up and down on Master's cock. I'm not sure which one moaned and came first, but it was close. Master pulled Sakura down to his chest and held her tight, his cock still buried in her cunt.

He pulled her higher into a kiss and a saw his cock slip from her cunt. I climbed in between his legs and took Sir's cock into my mouth enjoying both his cum and the taste of Sakura. The "Good slut" I heard from Master added to my enjoyment. As I sucked it I noticed it seemed a bit more raw than usual. Apparently, Master had really enjoyed his house guest.

Almost as soon as I finished cleaning Sir's cock, I felt him relax and almost immediately my mouth started flooding with his acrid morning piss. I greedily swallowed it down, pleased at Master's morning acknowledgement and gift. When Sir finished and I once again licked and sucked him clean he motioned for me to come up and lay beside him. Sakura's head was on one of Master's shoulders and I was on the other. I could clearly see Sakura's contented smile.

Master explained that he had to go into the office that morning. Sir expected slut to teach Sakura my routine and daily chores. We could determine how those would be split. As Master was talking, I reached for his cock only to find Sakura's hand wrapped completely around it. She smiled when she felt my hand touch hers and released him for me to hold.

Master eventually disentangled himself from his harem and headed for his bathroom. I rolled over on top of Sakura kissed her then moved down and cleaned Master's cum out of her cunt. I noticed that it was still swollen. It had gotten a lot more use than she was used to I'm sure, plus she had said how small and unfulfilling her husband's sex had been. Once I had a mouthful of Sir's cum from her cunt I moved back up and shared it back and forth with Sakura in a long lingering cum filled tongue kiss.

We found her heels and put them on and went down to kneel by the door to say goodbye to Master. Master came down a short time later. Motioned for us both to rise. He did a group three way hug, kissing us both, telling me to teach her well, and her to listen to and obey slut. One more kiss each and Sir released me but kept his arm around Sakura and walked her naked body with him to the elevator where he gave her one more kiss and a slap on the ass as the elevator doors closed, leaving Sakura standing outside our door naked, looking very confused. I motioned for her to come back and she scampered back to the penthouse.

"Why did Sir do that? She asked.

I laughed, "It is better not to ask why Master does things. Maybe he just wanted to hold you longer. Maybe he wanted to test your obedience, stretch your comfort zone. Maybe he wanted to show you off to our neighbor. I don't know, and Master usually does not like to be asked why?"

Sakura hugged me, "I had so much fun last night: dinner, spending time with you and Master, the sex shop, the leather shop, you whipping me, and watching Master whip you.

"Not to mention getting to spend the night with Master, while slut slept alone. Tell me about it." I asked.

Sakura clouded up thinking I was upset, but my smile convinced her I was OK. "It was wonderful, Master was so kind. He didn't rush me and took his time. If he isn't as big as Rigger I couldn't tell. At first, he was fucking me slowly and gently. It felt so warm and loving, but then he started fucking me faster and harder, I came and he kept fucking me, I came again, and I think he fucked me harder until I felt him swell and pump in my cunt, I came so hard that I think I passed out. I woke up in Master's arms as he was stroking me, caressing my breasts, cupping my cunt, stroking my clit. Once he saw I was back he kissed me, then moved my head down to his cock. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but I cleaned his cock, the taste of him mixed with me was just amazing.

As I cleaned him, he got hard again, he moved and put me on my hands and knees and got behind me. He grabbed my hips and started to slowly fuck me again. I thought he was going to use my ass like Rigger but he just fucked my cunt. He reached down while he was fucking me and started to pinch and rub my clit. I came, I could feel my cunt gripping his cock tight as it move up and down inside me. It just felt incredible. I felt him cum again and he pushed me forward and we collapsed onto the bed, his cock still buried in my cunt.

He held me and rolled us over onto our sides, his cock still in my cunt, his hands cupping both of my tits, rolling and pinching my nipples. He nuzzled and kissed my neck. I fell asleep that way.

Then this morning you woke me up and helped wake up Master. What were you doing while Master was holding me after he fucked me again.?"

Still holding Sakura I kissed her before answering. "Some mornings after you wake up Master he has to pee. If you want him to stay with you a little longer you take care of that for him."

"You drank his pee? Sakura for once looked shocked.

"Yes, I do most mornings. I answered.

I could see that Sakura was having trouble understanding why I would do it so I told her. "It is an act of service, an act of obedience. Master doesn't demand it, but like many things, I do it because I am his."

While not completely comprehending, Sakura seemed to understand the concept of service and obedience, though was having issues with the thought of drinking someone's pee. I could see she was still thinking it over.

I took Sakura out to the Terrace and explained the high tec static swim pool. When I start to swim the pool tracks where I am and creates a current to keep me safely in the swim zone. It automatically adjusts as I speed up or slow down. I normally do a forty minute swim every morning. She said that she didn't swim, so I showed her how to turn on the hot tub. She relaxed there while I did my morning swim. By the time I finished Sakura was out sunning on one of the lounge chairs.

We went up to my room and showered together. I had her lay on a towel on my bed and shaved her cunt. There wasn't a lot there, but now it is completely bare. I left a small triangular patch above her hood like my red triangle that proves I'm a real redhead.

We put our heels and collars on and each took one of the "regular" size plugs for our asses. I showed her my work chair with the dildo in the middle. We took one of the dining room chairs and put it at my desk and stuck one of the new suction base dildoes in the middle for Sakura. After having her cunt shaved she was wet enough that no lube was needed as she slowly lowered her cunt onto the dildo.

It was amusing to watch Sakura's reaction as she lowered herself onto the dildo. While it was about the same size as Master, it was obviously larger than she was used to. Her eyes got big and her whole body shivered by the time her butt reached the chair and it was fully inserted.

"You work this way? She asked.

"Yes, every day." I replied.

She kept squirming and rocking gently on the dildo. "I guess you get used to it eventually."

I smiled and told her, "Not yet and I hope I never do." That got a giggle from her.

I helped Sakura get her laptop signed into the house wifi. I signed into my email and immediately found a couple notes from clients. Fortunately, nothing urgent. I spent the rest of the morning catching up with clients and dealing with their issues. I scanned Sakura's resume and sent a copy to Master in the chance that her degree and experience might be a match for his company.

At lunch time I got up, knelt down and licked and sucked the dildo in my chair and the puddle around it clean. Sakura watched me and asked what I was doing.