The Penthouse Ch. 14: Sakura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In this house I clean anything that has been in my cunt or my ass." I explained.

"I'm not sure what she thought but as she got up she cleaned the dildo in her chair. She giggled and said, "I like the way I taste, it is different than you."

We had a nice lunch on the Terrace and I took her upstairs for my normal noon preparations. I'm never sure how early Master will be home so I prepare the Penthouse and myself at noon, just to be ready. My daily routine is well set.

I start with a visit the restroom to remove my plug for my daily bowel movement. It is important that I do this naturally to maintain proper colon function. When I finish, it is time for my least favorite rule. A two-quart castile soap enema, my plug reinserted and held while I clean my bed and bath rooms for a minimum of fifteen minutes. Master believes moving around while filled helps to get things cleaner and reduces cramping. Once I release the soap enema, I am filled again with a plain water enema and hold it while I clean Sir's bed and bath rooms. After releasing it I again lube my ass, but do not reinsert the plug.

I led Sakura through this step by step. I did her enema's for her, and after seeing how did my second enema for me. It was great working with her to clean and prep the rooms, she caught on quickly.

She had obviously never done enemas before. She asked why we did them. I told her, "Remember I told you that I lick and suck clean anything that has been in my cunt or ass. The enemas make sure that my ass is relatively clean. It makes cleaning their cocks much more enjoyable."

I could see her contemplating the explanation and she asked, "I didn't clean Rigger after he fucked my ass, was I wrong?"

I explained that she wasn't wrong, that it is a choice that I make. I reminded her that she was free to choose what activities were appropriate for her.

She thought for a moment then replied, "In this house I will follow your lead. Do you think Master will fuck my ass? If Master fucks my ass, I will clean him afterwards."

Her response made me smile. I assured her that Master would most assuredly fuck her cute tight ass sometime soon.

When we went back downstairs to took the dildo from her chair and put it on the front of my desk. I explained to Sakura why she was gagging on Master's cock and with practice could overcome that reflex and take all of Master. I had her start fellating the rubber cock working on breathing through her nose and swallowing when she felt it hitting her throat and she started to gag. I explained the more she worked on it the easier it would become. I gave her the incentive that if she surprised Master and took all of him he would be very pleased.

While Sakura worked on her gag reflex I impaled my ass on the dildo in my chair. I always send a note to Master when I do that, he has remote control of the vibrator in the dildo. I can tell when he is bored at work because he plays with it constantly. I finished up the small projects I was doing for clients and was resolving a couple of their minor issues.

Midafternoon I got a note from Master that we would have a guest for dinner. Sakura was to wear her new green leather dress, but slut was to remain naked. The caterer would deliver at 5PM and to expect them home for dinner by 5:30. Master gave no other details, and I had learned not to push when Master was being secretive.

I told Sakura to take a break from her training and told her about dinner plans. I explained I did not know who was coming nor why she was to be dressed while slut was not. I also told her about my experience pushing Master for information when Sir was being secretive. That it had landed me bent over the horse in the dungeon with six new cane stripes across my ass.

About 4:00 we went back upstairs. I refreshed my make up and brushed out my hair. I told Sakura to take a quick shower, do her make-up and get dressed. If Master was bringing a guest and wanted her in that dress, he expected to show her off and she needed to look her best.

Shortly before 5:00 the caterer arrived with dinner. It was the same young gentleman that usually delivered to us. I'm pretty sure that whenever we have a delivery from them he is quick to take the delivery order. On an earlier order Master felt I was rude to him and I am under strict orders to provide him with a personal thank you whenever he delivers.

I am, as usual, naked in heels. I greeted him warmly at the door and he followed my naked ass with some extra sway all the way to the kitchen to put the delivery on the counter. He explained what Master has ordered and any directions on serving it. I thanked him with a hug and a kiss. As I hug him I felt his hardness and went to my knees, pulled it out and kept eye contact while I licked and sucked it till he came down my throat. I licked it clean and put it back in his pants. Before escorting him back out the door.

A couple of the dishes went into a warm oven to keep until served. I set the table on the terrace with a tablecloth, candles, and Master's good china. As I was finishing Master and Rigger walked out onto the terrace. I hadn't heard them come in. Master gave me a quick hug and kiss. Rigger was far more demanding with his hug and long kiss, his hand firmly grasping my ass.

His immediate question was "Where is Sakura?"

"What, you mean you didn't come back to see me? I joked with almost a straight face.

"He gave my ass another squeeze, smiled and said, "The two for one deal was just too good to pass up."

I told him, "She is upstairs still getting ready, and no you can't go up to see her or you would both miss dinner."

We heard Sakura coming down the stairs. Master motioned for Rigger to stay with me while he went to greet her. I could see him giving her a huge hug, lifting her off the ground into a kiss. He had his arm around her back and was talking to her as he walked her toward the terrace. She was looking at him and was onto the terrace before she saw Rigger. She shrieked, ran and jumped into his arms, hugging and kissing him.

"What are you doing here?" She finally asked.

He deadpanned, "I had to come back to say goodbye to slut."

It took her a moment to realize he was kidding, and she was why he was here.

We left the two on the terrace. I went in to get the dinner served and Master to get the wine bottles. They were both still in a tight embrace when I brought out the salads and the main dish. They finally separated to sit down for dinner when Master brought out the wine.

Rigger said that his plans for after the meeting had fell through and as he looked at his options to fill the evening, nothing compared to spending it back with us.

It was Master's turn to deadpan, "With us?"

"Yes sir, I enjoy all of you. Though possibly Sakura a little bit more." Was his quick response.

That got a deep blush from Sakura and a chuckle from Master.

Rigger and Master talked through dinner about his trip and his return plans to Germany. I don't think Sakura ate more than two bites, she was constantly reaching over to touch Rigger, as if to see if he was really there.

As the dinner was ending Master got Sakura's attention. "Sakura, I shared your resume' with HR, they were very interested. You have an interview Thursday morning, if you want it."

That broke her fixation on Rigger, "Really, Thank you! For what job, doing what?" she asked.

Master answered, "HR thinks that you have the education and the background for several opportunities. They want to meet to see what your interests and strong points are. This is just an interview, it doesn't promise a job offer. We can discuss it later. Besides, you may have other offers."

Sakura gave Master a quizzical look after that comment, but Sir didn't elaborate.

We sat around and chatted for a while, but it was still very early when Master announced, "It has been a long day. slut, time for bed."

Master and Rigger stood and did the guy hug thing. slut got a real hug, kiss and grope from Rigger.

I gave Sakura a hug and kiss and I whispered in her ear, "I expect a full report tomorrow."

Master took slut on his arm and we headed up to Sir's room.

Master stopped by his bathroom and did his nightly routine, pissing, washing his face, shaving, and brushing his teeth. I have no idea why he chooses to shave at night vs in the morning.

When he came into the bedroom he laid on his back on the bed and motioned slut to in between his legs. He held slut's head with his cock just inside slut's mouth so that I could lick and suck Sir's cock but little else. I heard the TV on the wall turn on to one of Master's favorite movies.

We have done this before. Master liked to have slut lick, kiss and gently suck his cock and balls while Sir enjoyed watching a movie. Slut's goal was not to make him cum, but to let him enjoy slut's attention and skilled mouth and tongue. Slut's secret goal was to hear him moan. At some point, Sir would get bored with his movie and slut would get truly fucked in one or more of the orifices of Master's choice.

As slut was laying there sucking Master's balls, I started to hear Sakura's squeals from down the hall. It caused two thoughts, first that slut wished she had cameras in her room, and second that slut needed to improve the sound proofing in her room.

Apparently, Master heard the squeals too. He took a firm hold of slut's head and started a slow face fuck. Going deep in slut's throat, holding there til slut's moan told Sir she needed air, and then slowly withdrawing to just inside the lips where slut could circle the head of Sir's cock and lick the precum with her tongue. As Sir's cock moves slowly through slut's mouth, my tongue could feel every ridge and vein in Sir's cock. As slut kept looking at Sir's eyes it was obvious Sir was still watching his movie though Master's eyes were more and more looking into slut's eyes.

Slut finally won and I saw Sir use the remote to turn off the TV, before pulling slut up to mount Sir's cock. Slut moaned as I felt his cock going deep in slut's cunt. Slut was hornier than I knew from not being fucked for two days. Slut watched Master smile as I started rotating and rocking my hips. The movement rubbed Sir's cock against all the trigger spots in slut's cunt. I knew Master wasn't going to last long and neither was slut especially with the almost constant sounds of Sakura from my room.

Then Master smiled and told slut, "Don't cum without permission."

Slut normally has blanket permission to cum, but Master reserves the right to control slut's orgasms whenever Sir chooses to do it. Sometimes Master wants slut to remember slut is his. Wearing a clamp on slut's clit is the normal punishment for cumming without permission whenever Sir has exerted his control.

I knew Master was close, so slut needed to bring Sir off quickly without cumming herself. Slut leaned back a bit to reduce the sensation on her clit and started moving up and down. That really made slut need to cum but she needed to outlast her Master. Fortunately, It didn't take too many strokes before slut felt Master swell in slut's cunt and the ripples of Master's orgasm.

As Master came in slut's cunt, Sir commanded, "Cum for me slut."

Slut raised up one more time, leaned forward and dropped her cunt hard onto Master's pelvic bone. The shock reverberated throughout slut's body as it exploded in orgasm. I'm sure Rigger and Sakura heard my scream, my entire body shook, slut saw a neon light show, the ripples kept running up and down slut's cunt and even my ass. I collapsed onto Master, his cock still deep in slut's cunt.

Master held his slut tight and whispered, "Good slut."

Those precious words always send a ripple through slut's cunt. When Master felt that he gave slut a surprised look. He kissed me and said, "I know I don't say that enough. I hope slut knows how precious she is to me. I need to tell slut much more than once that I love you. I do love and treasure you."

Slut started crying, "I looked up at Master and said, "Thank you Master. I am yours in any way that you want me. I love and adore you. Sir you are so much more than just the owner and Master of your obedient slut."

I laid on Master's chest, listening to his heartbeat. The sounds of Sakura's ecstasy started up again. Rigger does recover quickly. I eventually felt Master slip from slut's cunt. I moved down and licked and sucked his cock and balls clean, then holding Master in my mouth, laid my head on his abdomen and went to sleep. For some reason Master's snoring did not disturb me.

My internal alarm clock woke me up at my usual time. I slipped out of bed and went down to make the first pot of coffee for the day. I was surprised to find Sakura already down there making the coffee. She had forgotten to shut off the alarm clock in my room and it had gone off at my normal time. Sakura was smiling from ear to ear though you could see the fatigue in her face.

"You had a good time last night? I asked.

She just smiled and moaned softly. I took that as a yes.

I told her "No plans today that I know of. I'm not sure when or if Master is going in today, so enjoy our guest and I'll see you later."

She gave me a hug and a kiss before we both poured a cup of coffee and took them back to our rooms.

Master hadn't told me what his plans were for today, so I did my normal routine. I put the coffee on his nightstand, crawled back into bed and kissed and sucked Master's cock until he pulled me up, rolled over on top of me and fucked me hard. Sometimes Master is gentle and loving and sometimes he just need a good hard fuck. My role is to be there for him whichever he needs. This morning he fucked slut hard through three orgasms before I felt him swell and cum deep in slut's cunt.

He collapsed on top of slut. When his breathing returned to near normal, I heard, "Thank you slut. I needed that."

I replied, "So did your slut, Sir"

He kissed me gently and rolled me over on top of him and just held me tight. He whispered, "Best blanket ever."

We laid there together for awhile before I asked, "So you aren't going in this morning?"

He chuckled and said, "Not to the office"

I hit his chest.

As we laid there together, once again we heard Sakura. Master quipped, "She seems to be enjoying our guest."

The sounds coming from Sakura were different and seemed to be coming from the dungeon. I got off Master and went to check. The door to the dungeon was cracked open so I peeked in.

Rigger had Sakura fastened spread eagle on the cross. The base of each breast was tightly bound, and each nipple sported a weighted clamp. Rigger had tied a crotch rope that had Sakura's clit trapped between twists of the rope and had more clamps on Sakura's labia. As she moved, I notice the base of a vibrator in her cunt, held in place by the crotch rope.

Rigger was using a crop and a vibrator to tease and lightly abuse the tips of Sakura's nipples and her trapped clit. Sakura was moaning constantly, and I could see that her thighs were wet clear down to her knees.

As I watched her body went rigid in orgasm and she started to scream which Rigger muffled with a kiss. As her body went limp, Rigger removed the labia clamps to a loud moan from Sakura and then the crotch rope. He left her tits bound and her nipples clamped.

Rigger reached down are released the fasteners holding Sakura's legs spread on the cross. With her arms still fastened high on the cross, Rigger picked Sakura up with his elbows hooked under her knees. He leaned in and kissed her and then started slowly fucking her.

I had never seen anyone do this before. She was suspended from the cross with both arms still raised and spread, but supported by Rigger's arms under her knees and effectively bent in half as she was slowly and deeply fucked. She started to moan and Rigger again silenced her with a long deep kiss.

Her face was shielded from me by Rigger, but every time Rigger broke the kiss her moans and screams echoed down the hallway.

I left them to their scene and went back to Master's bed and recounted to him what I had seen. Sakura's moans still echoed down the hallway.

I smiled at Master and joked, "I'm expecting to hear the same moans from Master's room tomorrow night."

Master grimaced, slapped slut's ass and we both smiled.

Master said, "I know Rigger must leave some time this morning. I'm going to get in the shower. Go for your swim and if they appear downstairs fix some pancakes and bacon.

By the time I got out of the pool Rigger and Sakura were both sitting there nude, having a cup of coffee. Rigger looked great, well rested and full of energy. Sakura looked like she had finished a marathon and hadn't slept in a week. The rope marks were still quite red and prominent around her tits.

I started breakfast. Rigger went for a swim and Sakura went to sit on the edge of the pool and watched him. Master came down and was making a fresh pot of coffee when he looked out on the terrace and chuckled. I looked out and realized that Rigger was fucking Sakura's ass using suntan lotion for lube. I asked Master to watch the pancakes and ran back upstairs and grabbed the John plug. I was back down before they finished and as soon as I saw Rigger pull out of her ass, I grabbed her and pushed the plug up her ass.

Rigger looked at me in astonishment until I explained. "When you left last time, she plugged to save the souvenir you left her. Just helping her do the same this time." Rigger bust out laughing and I don't think Sakura could turn any redder, but she didn't remove the plug and she did turn, kiss Rigger and clean his cock.

Master brought a tray out to the terrace with a platter of pancakes and sausage. I went back to the kitchen and brought out a carafe of coffee, some OJ, butter and syrup.

Rigger ate breakfast with one hand high on Sakura's thigh. Sakura barely touched her food and her eyes never left Rigger.

There was a break in the conversation and Rigger asked Sakura, "Do you have a passport?"

Sakura smiled, "Yes Sir, My late husband and I were planning a trip back to Japan when he passed."

Rigger thought a moment before asking Sakura, "What are your plans in the near future, now that you have escaped your shell?"

Sakura clearly did not have a clue what Rigger was asking about when she replied, "Master has agreed that I can stay here and learn from him and slut. They have so much to teach me."

Rigger gave Master a look to which Master nodded. Rigger pulled out his cell phone and spent five minutes engrossed in whatever he was doing.

He finally looked up and turned to Sakura, "You are coming back to Germany the day after tomorrow with me, I have made your flight reservations. Pack to stay two weeks"

Sakura was in shock, "You mean it, you are taking me with you. What about Master and slut?"

Rigger laughed, "They are welcome to come along also, but my real interest is you."

Sakura rushed to hug Rigger and almost knocked him and his chair over. He held her tight and used a napkin to start wiping away her tears.

Rigger made arrangements with his company to spend the time before he left at our condo. Mostly we saw him and Sakura at mealtimes though we heard the two of them almost constantly and they made good use of our dungeon. Rigger and I went with Sakura back to her house to find her passport and pack what would be appropriate for her stay in Germany. Rigger was just amazed at the size and contents of her closet.

Master and I took them to the airport and after a tearful goodbye, watched them go through security. I'm surprised that Sakura's grip on Rigger's arm didn't shut off the blood supply.

As Master and I were driving home Master admitted that he didn't think Sakura was coming back any time soon. Rigger had told him that his company was working on a permit for extended stay in Germany.