The Perfect Alpha - Killer Elite 03

Story Info
Torie gets new information about her once Boss...
4.5k words
4.82
1.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torie slammed the door shut quickly and checked the house over just as quickly even while engaging the lock. The garage door was secured and the car well hidden now. She had just barely made it this time, her cat going into heat was not fun if the first time was going to be any indication. Torie ran to the panic room and checked the supplies before moving to the door activation panel, she typed in a date for the door to reopen. It was a week from today, her cat pleading with her not to do this.

"Last time you nearly got me raped by a group of Toms, you think I want that shit going on in my life. Like hell." she shot back at her cat and slammed the door closed. Like it or not, she couldn't get out even if she changed her mind now. The hot flashes and cramps were the worst part, the need for release and to be impregnated by a worthy male was another bad part. The fact was she saw no male as worthy or her equal in any way. She was stronger, faster, more agile and for some reason more stamina then any cat, even other panthers. Only the wolves could keep up with her on runs and she found that to be interesting.

Jasmine heard the door open while she was showering off the last of her heat. Her cat was feeling much better about things as well. She'd been on a job when she realized that her heat would be coming soon, so she had to finish the job and get back to her safe room before her cat could try and take over and then let herself be taken by some inferior simpleton.

"It would not have been an idiot, I would have chosen better then that." her cat replied in a huff.

"You are a hussy, giving in to your body like it can control you. We are better then that.." Torie replied.

"I know we are, I don't know how to control it, but I will try." her cat said in a soft sigh.

Torie did her best Yoda impersonation, "Do or Do Not, there is no try.." which had both her and her cat giggling in their own ways.

Hearing the constant beeping from the lap top, Torie knew that there was at least a dozen messages waiting for her. With a cursory glance she found them all to be from Commander Swift, there was an assignment and it was high priority. Which meant that it was either drugs or Shifter related, could also be Vampires. She opened the first message.

Shiva,

Priority One Alpha, now she knew it was important, she almost never had a Priority One Alpha, they usually sent military and a strike force for those because they wanted them to be loud and messy when they were done. She saved the zipped file and moved it to a new folder then copied it to a disc, she wasn't stupid. If Swift or his Boss's ever turned on her, she had enough crap on them to make the Politicians run for cover and cry for their Momma's.

"You are seriously over dramatic, will you read the file already?" her cat complained at her while her thoughts rambled here and there.

"Just give me a moment here, Bossy puss." Torie replied and opened the file.

Seems after the War was over a lone Wolf moved into a territory that did not belong to him or those following him. His means of leadership is to bully those around him. His people have been caught several times kidnapping women and claiming them in forced mating's. Torie felt her cat rumble at that as they both began to fume over what they were reading.

The file went on to eye witness accounts of the brutal tactics used, the torture of those weaker then he or his men and the rape of the women some as young as fifteen and some as old as seventy.

"I believe we have work to do.." Torie said softly while her cat agreed and reminded her of the messages. Torie scanned through the fifteen requests that she take care of the latest assignment and she sent a reply of affirmation. Torie walked to her second closet and began pulling out her favorite sniper rifle, a.45 hand gun and several knives which she concealed within the bag. Then four changes of clothes.

Driving North to Oregon had something inside her feeling more at ease. She had set the GPS to the coordinates given to her by the Commander. Normally she would have checked the satellite or even googled the place so she knew exactly where she was headed but this time it was personal and she couldn't wait to get on the road.

The drive took her up Interstate 5 to Klamath Falls then towards Bend, Torie had pulled off at a rest stop for a quick nap while her cat remained aware of every sounds and movement near the car. Torie's dreams were not of the bus, those had slowly left her once she was no longer riding in a bus. Now her dreams were of a wooded area, panthers and wolves playing together, her Mothers having to watch over her and her young siblings. It was warm and safe.

"Torie, wake up now, please you must awaken.." a voice said into her dreams. Torie didn't want to wake up though, she wanted to remain right in this moment in time forever. Suddenly the car window shattered as a fist came through. Torie reacted instantly by catching the wrist and jerking the owner forward into the cars top. His face collided with the top of the door and a loud crunch was heard before she shoved him away and got out of the car.

"You had better have a damn good reason for interrupting my nap, DOG!" Torie demanded and let her power flow from her like a light house beacon. The Werewolf's eyes widened at the realization he had interrupted an Alpha's sleep. He would count himself lucky if she let him get away with just a broken nose.

"A.. Apo... Apologies, Alpha, I had no idea you were in the car. We've had a rash of women disappear from here and other areas along the highway. They were saying that lone Shifters have banded together and we thought you could be one of them." the Werewolf went on to say while Torie listened. The Wolf in question was dressed as a Police Officer and his friend was nervously aiming his gun at Torie.

"Tell your friend to put down the weapon, it would not kill me, it would just make me irritable." Torie suggested.

"Sam, it's okay, lower the gun before you do something that gets others hurt. Meaning me." the Wolf shouted. The young man lowered the pistol and put it away while taking a breath, then a shot rang out. They watched as the young man jumped and wet himself.

"I think he forgot to release the hammer and put the safety on." Torie muttered while the Wolf looked on in disbelief.

"Sam?" he asked slowly, the young man was wide eyed and wound up tighter then a piano string. "You okay there?"

"Yes, Sir, went off by accident." he replied.

"Call Suzy and have her bring you some clothes, you can shower and change inside the building while the Alpha and I talk, okay?" Sam suggested and the young man nodded quickly.

"He's new.." the Wolf said as he turned to Torie.

"I wouldn't have guessed.." Torie muttered while the Wolf grinned.

"I am sorry about the window but when I smelled shifter and saw you. Well I thought you were just scoping the place out." the Wolf said slowly while Torie just shrugged.

"Nope, long drive from Southern California. Came up to have a look around. There was some property between Redmond and Bend, use to be a pack there, was wondering if they were still there." Torie replied in answer.

"You mean the old Greywolf pack, yeah they seem to scatter after they were bombed out. And after the loss of her parents and last child. Well Raven, the Alpha at the time, well she went full on Military, never seen nothing like it. Everything they did was precision, only the Military and those attacking them got attacked in return." the Wolf was saying.

"Say I never got your name, I am Chris Whitehorse, use to be a Beta for the pack." he said while at the same time Torie caught a few images of a younger looking man running around getting other men and women ready to fight back while she was being put on the Bus. He was waiting for her to tell him her name now.

"The name is Dawnstar, but most call me Star." Torie said as she remained impassive by her car. More patrol cars began to pull into the stop and she raised her brow at him.

"Sorry, but the moment an Alpha shows up, everyone wants to have a look." Chris replied in apology and Torie nodded slowly. Most seem to be shifters with human partners riding with them. She watched them raising their noses slightly to test her scent, she reminded her cat you only show she was a cat and not a specific species for the time being.

"As for the property in question, it was over run by a Loner group some time ago. We make checks now and then because while we know they are the ones kidnapping women from other packs, and loners from the streets, we can't prove anything." Chris explained and Torie frowned lightly.

"Can you give me a moment?" she asked him and before he could respond she did a quick check to gain satellite imaging.

"Can you confirm this is the old pack compound?" she asked him. He walked up and looked at her small laptop before nodding.

"Yeah that's the place, damn fools don't even try to rebuild anything, the place is falling apart now." he said even as he was growling lightly. Torie heard them moving through the forest and she smiled a bit.

"What?" Chris asked.

"You should clear out the humans, even your partners. We're about to have company." Torie said while she scented the air and cataloged each new Wolf scent that was close to surrounding the area. At the same time Chris did as she suggested, the humans did not need to see what might happen if things went badly.

"Ahh, Chris. I thought we were friends and yet you bring in an Alpha to what? Challenge me?" a voice demanded before a large man with heavy muscles stepped on a picnic table and looked over all the Wolves in Police uniforms, then his eyes landed on Torie. Torie's cat just humph within her mind and Torie knew that he was not a Challenge.

"What?" he demanded at seeing her bored look while she looked over at Chris.

"You call that an Alpha?" she asked him while he looked at a loss for words.

"That is barely a Beta, he's no more an Alpha then your partner who nearly shot himself." the other Officers chuckled lightly while Chris blushed.

"Really, at a time like this and you bring that up?" he asked while turning now to face her.

"I am over here damnit, don't you dare disrespect me." the would-be King was yelling at them. Torie raised her hand stopping him from continuing.

"You be quiet, the grown ups are speaking." Torie called back and looked at Chris while saying, "Okay maybe not your partner, I mean he did wet himself after all." she added. By now the others were nearly laughing, even the Warriors in the forest could be heard in their amusement.

"Oh, now THAT was cold." Chris said and rolled his eyes. Torie grinned and turned to the large man.

"Now then, what were you saying again?" she asked him. He looked a bit flustered and confused for a moment. In his confusion Torie pulled her.45 and blew his brains out the back of his head to everyone's shock and dismay.

"What did you just do?" Chris asked in a near panic.

"Tell your men to get in their cars and leave. I will handle the rest, they are getting ready to attack, only reason they are not attacking is because you are here. I need them to attack." Torie said quietly to him. He nodded and gave a last look at her, the look saying he thought she was nuts to stand alone.

The Wolves with Chris drove away in five cars while the Warriors slowly moved. Torie smiled as she removed her coat and pulled off her shoes. Then she extended her claws, "Come on cowards, lets play!" she called out to them.

Chris had pulled off the side of the road and moved up the side of the hill over looking the turn off. Several cars had blocked off the Highway from traffic while Chris and his men watched the scene play out. The woman moved with a grace only a cat could possess, she cut and cleaved her way through the river of Warriors like they were children. Then she shifted into a large black panther, the size only seen once before within Raven herself. After the fight was finished and the more then twenty warriors lay dead before her, her cat let loose a roar of power that made the trees sway and the ground shake. She is a true Alpha female and possibly one of the last of the Greywolf line.

"By Luna..." one of the men gasped.

"Say nothing of what you have seen, not to anyone." Chris said quickly. Either this young woman had no clue who she is and she is simply here by chance, or she is not finished yet.

Torie turned and walked with her bag into the building, in the women's section she found a shower set up for the long haulers. She showered off, dried, dressed and finally left the carnage behind. The Wolves would clean it up after she was gone. By their reckoning removing the bodies of those animals was the least they could do after she had removed a problem from them.

Torie found a small motel and checked in as Dawn Grey, one of the many false ID's she held. Inside the room she relaxed while sending a coded message to Swift of the completed job. He seemed pretty happy that it had been taken care of so quickly. While she waited she scented Chris moving towards her room and heard the light knock on the door.

"Come in Beta Chris." she called out and glanced at the small tablet, Swift was asking her to leave the area immediately and await instructions. It was odd as he had never asked her to leave anywhere before, he usually left it to her as to when it was safe to travel after a job was completed, sometimes it could take days and even weeks before you could travel with any relative safety.

"Thank you Alpha Dawnstar." Chris was saying while she frowned at her phone.

"Have a seat anywhere, just working out something here, give me a moment." Torie replied and indicated the room and giving him a choice of sitting on the second bed or a chair. Chris opted for the chair and waited,

"Damn bureaucrat's and their need to interfere in your lives.." Torie muttered half to herself as she typed a second reply to the latest demand for her to vacate the area, "If Swift thinks for a moment that I am going to dance to his tune, he is sadly mistaken." she growled and hit send.

"That's odd, there was a Commander by the name of Swift who lead the attack on the Bus at the start of the War. We could never find him, it was like he just disappeared, Raven, our Alpha at the time was livid that she could not make any of those involved with that attack be granted pack Justice." Chris was saying. He then felt the change in the room, felt his body move with the chair as a pressure held him against the wall.

Chris looked over and watched as the young woman turned, her eyes glowing a bloody red color. Her face a mask of rage.

"Did. You. Say. Swift. Commanded. That. Attack." she demanded as each word was punctuated with the power levels growing higher and higher. Chris had never felt anything like this, not even Raven could have contained this much power.

"P.. P.. Please.. Alpha.. " he choked out as he tried to breath through the pressure against his chest. He felt the pressure release him and her eyes changed back to a glowing purple.

"I am sorry Beta Chris, please answer the question." Torie said in a more calm tone, but one hinting at a barely contained rage. Chris nodded quickly and then pointed at the computer lap top.

"Just google Bus Massacre and Blue Ridge Mountains, gives the names of the Commander and everyone who was part of the Unit that did it." Chris stated and Torie moved to do as he suggested. It was true and even showed his photo, he had the balls to be smiling.

"What will you do now that you have defeated the would be Alpha of the Greywolf pack lands?" Chris asked her. She looked at him for a moment before shrugging lightly.

"By Pack law you have defeated an Alpha, all that was theirs is now yours." Chris said while looking at her.

"Not by pack law, I killed him with a gun, there was no true challenge." she reminded him, "Besides I doubt the Council even recognized him as a true Alpha." she added while he chuckled a bit, it was true the Council had refused him several times.

"So what happens now?" Chris asked slowly while Torie was busy writing down names.

"Children were killed, Elderly and teens, those who were most incapable of fighting were murdered and no one paid the price for such cowardice. I will set things right and I will do it in a way that does not point to the packs. They will know not to ever mess with The Destroyer of Worlds." Torie replied in a low rumble. Chris paled slightly, he had heard many stories of the assassin known as Shiva, but he never thought that Shiva was a shifter or a woman no less.

"As for you, Chris, you should go to the pack lands and clear out the last of that disease living there. Find those missing women, use what ever means you can to get the truth and then protect the lands from anyone else trying to invade. The Government sent me to kill that animal, they would not have done that unless there is something on those lands worth having and they wanted every Wolf gone from it." Torie explained while Chris was rocked by another piece of news, Shiva was working Black Ops for the Government the whole time.

"I will do as you suggest Alpha Dawnstar, but if someone asks, how am I to stop them?" he asked, "There is no one left who can lay claim to the land is there?" Torie froze a moment before completing the list of names. Then she looked at Chris, he was right, he couldn't stop them if the Government decided the land was abandoned by the pack. They would seize the property and sell it at fair market value, the proceeds going to the pack members who were members of the pack at the start of the War.

"Tell them Torie Greywolf has returned to reclaim what was lost so long ago. It will take time for them to go through all the records before they demand to see proof of life. By then this list will be complete and those involved, seen to true pack Justice." Torie said slowly. Chris smiled and nodded.

"Before you go.. take this as well in case I am slowed down on the list." Torie said while extending her claw and slicing her arm. She grabbed a cup to catch the blood before the cut healed within moments, then handed the cup to Chris.

Chris took the cup and secured the contents within two vials for blood collections. He always traveled with collection vials in case blood was left at a scene. After leaving the room he called for the men and together they went out to the compound. Only three of the Warriors were still in the compound, Chris had them captured and tied to the ground naked and bound by wrist and ankle. One by one their victims paid them back for their abuse. It took most of the night, but by sun rise the last one finished screaming as he died.

"Take them into the hills, let the predators have what is left. We will not pollute Luna's embrace by sending them to her." Chris said and looked over what was left of the would be pack.

"You are all free to stay or leave as you wish. Me and my men will stay to help keep you safe, we need to rebuild this compound, show that it is inhabited. An Alpha will reclaim this land, once she has brought pack Justice to those who started the war by killing women and children and elderly. She will make us strong again, she will bring us safety and security. So let us ban together and create a home that our pack can be proud of." Chris called out as their faces showed relief and a sense of worth once again.

After Chris left her room, Torie began tracking down last known locations for everyone on the list. Once it was complete she laid down for the night to sleep, it was going to be a long bloody mission and she would Destroy anyone who got in her way.

The following morning she woke up at 5am and was gone by 5:15am. Commander Swift and Taylor sent a team out to Oregon to find her only to come up with a Motel owner who found a lap top left behind by some woman. Commander Swift identified the lap top as his own, it had been scrubbed so clean that none of his computer tech's could get anything out of it. Shiva was now a ghost and considered off the reservation.

12