The Perfect Alpha - Killer Elite 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor went to the old Greywolf pack and found that the original Beta was over seeing the restoration of the Greywolf pack and their Alpha would return once she had completed a few things in order to get the pack off on the right foot.

The treaty stipulated that no one could interfere with pack law, no law Agency could move on pack lands with out a proper warrant that had to be obtained from both the US Government and the Alpha Council and everyone was sure that would be a cold day in hell before they would ever allow humans free reign on their lands ever again. In all, the pack lands were considered Nations on to themselves and humans would have to obey the laws of the Shifters when they went on those lands, just as Shifters were expected to live within the laws of the humans everywhere else.

Torie traveled to the one and only wounded soldiers last location, it didn't take long to find him, He was drinking with his friends at a bar. Show a little leg, look into his eyes and he followed her out to her car. He was unconscious within twenty seconds of getting into the car.

"Well, Jerry, I can only hope the rest of your friends are just that easy to find and get control of as you were.." Torie muttered to herself and heard his belch followed by a fart. She rolled down the window, "Seriously, pickled eggs, what kind of people are you?" she asked in exasperation. Torie drove back to the pack lands, slipped into dark clothing and fired several shots before laying him down with a gun under his hand. She also left a note for Chris.

"Chris,

This one began the war by claiming he was attacked by shifters. Put him in holding, I am sure the Video of him shooting a gun towards the pack buildings will be convincing enough to allow the pack to enforce pack law. Also do a alcohol test on him, he was flat out over the limit when I picked him up.. DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE HIM OR HURT HIM.

Shiva"

Chris destroyed the note and obeyed her orders, if she really is Shiva, he would not do anything to put him on her bad side. Plus it was nice being a proper Beta once again.

"What's the word?" Swift demanded from Taylor as he sat down.

"Jerry Caldwell is still missing, no one has seen him sense he left the bar and no one can say for sure who he may or may not have left with. Susan Cantell is also missing, along with four more. Based on the common denominator, you are the last one of your last Command Unit still around. The rest died from simple accidents or killed themselves on two accounts and all of them were years ago." Taylor stated and sat back.

"Is it her?" Swift asked. Taylor glanced at him and silently hoped it wasn't her.

"Based on everything we know, I have to assume she has learned who she is and the Unit responsible for everything." Taylor said finally and stood up.

"What are you doing?" Swift demanded. Taylor looked back at him.

"She's coming for you, Commander, now you can run and hide if you like or stay and fight, but given who and what she is, you won't last long. My advice, give yourself up and pray for mercy, because if you fight, she will have none." Taylor said and walked out to his cottage and started packing, he was not going to get between Jasmine and the Commander.

Commander Swift watched as Taylor loaded up his car and drove out of the compound. He turned to the phone that rang, the one connected to the Director.

"Yes?" he answered.

"You seem to be in a pickle Commander." the voice said.

"Yes, Sir." Swift replied flatly. Swift froze as the needle slipped into his neck, the reflection on his gun case door showing a simple shadow injecting him with something. His vision faded to black and he could not help but admire the weapon he had created.

"Swift! Commander Swift respond!" the voice called from the dropped receiver. Swift was being lowered to the ground and carried off into the woods. No one would think to even look into his Office until more then five hours later.

12