The Perfect Alpha - Killer Elite 04

Story Info
Torie moves for pack justice...
3.9k words
4.8
1.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of the treaty also stipulated that the Unit responsible for the Bus Massacre be recognized as war criminals and should any of them be found on pack lands, they could and would be detained and held over for trial. All of them had been found on nearby pack lands, they had all woken up confused, armed and had to be subdued forcefully.

Swift woke up on the North Dakota pack lands, related by marriage to the Greywolf pack, they beat him severely before throwing him into a cell. Now all he could do was hope the Government could extradite him.

"Jesus, Alpha, when you say you will do something, you really do it. We have confirmed reports from packs all over North America about them securing those Unit members on their lands." Chris was saying into the phone.

"I am returning now, has there been any undo notice on the pack lands sense I left?" Torie asked him.

"Some guy from some Government Agency wanted to take samples up around that old mine near the water falls. We sent him back telling him he needed to obtain a grant from the Alpha Council forcing us to allow them to do their testing." Chris answered.

"We should do our own testing, someone may have found something there and that is why they are after the land. Anything else?" Torie said while she drove.

"I did have it tested the very next day, seems the explosions from the bombings opened a new vein within the old shaft. Alpha, there's a new vein of gold in the mine." he said which left Torie a bit speechless.

"Be sure to secure any and all copies of the report on the mine, replace them with false data." Torie said and heard Chris snickering.

"Already did that too huh?" Torie deadpanned.

"Yep..." he answered. "So when we going to see you?" he asked.

"Five... four... three.. two.. One.." she replied even as he heard a car pull in front of the rebuilt Pack House. "You all did a great job here." she said and hung up as he stepped on the porch.

"So what now?" he asked as he walked to where she stood by her car.

"We need to get the pack banded together as one family again. We have maybe two or three days before the US Government will require my arrest." Torie explained as Chris faltered a moment.

"Why would they do that?" Chris asked.

"All of those we have captured will have spoken to lawyers by now and all of them will remember only two things clearly. One that they never drove out to the pack lands to start with and two when they woke up they were armed out in the middle of no where. That will require investigation, Swift will try to broker a deal and he and his Boss will offer me up as Shiva, the assassin everyone is looking for in almost every country." she explained while they walked inside the large pack house. They had done quite a bit in the five months sense she started working on her list.

"Well you were right, it took them almost three months to find the name supplied and to ask for proof of life. They tried to demand to see you in person when I provided the blood, but a Lawyer ran interference saying that ever sense the Bus incident you have remained in hiding in fear for your life. So when they ask, try to act nervous or something.." Chris said and looked at her, "Instead of looking like, well, you.."

"I still can't believe you survived that battle." Chris said slowly.

"I gain the Juggernaut ability the day before the attack. I had grabbed Grandfathers knife by the blade by accident and it could not cut me. Him and Grandma were over joyed and I had no idea why. Until later." Torie admitted to him. Torie sighed and sat on the arm of the couch and he sat down as well.

"That day comes to me in my dreams, my cat feels nothing but pain over it as we could do nothing to help." Torie said softly. Others heard her and began to listen.

"That day was like any other, we'd been on the road so long, to a child it felt like forever being cooped up inside a bus all day and sleeping in it at night. The driver, was Uncle Jeb, he let everyone know that there was a Military check point coming up and everyone had to remain in human form and stay calm." Torie said as her eyes looked back in time.

"Little Bethany had just gotten her first shift, and she was busy playing puppy on Grandpa's lap as her Mother was feeding Bethany's twin brother. Grandpa was trying to use his Alpha influence, but you and I both know children don't respond to a retired Alpha, only the reigning one. Well try as he might, Bethany was just impossible. When the Bus stopped Bethany stopped shifting, everyone thought it would be fine." Torie nearly whispered but everyone heard her clearly as their own tears fell.

"The door opened and a Soldier demanded to see ID and any papers on the Bus. Well at the time even humans were sending children away from areas that were considered front lines to the new War. Documents were made up to look like we were all just refugees and nothing more. While Jeb spoke to the Soldier looking at the documents, another came in and started walking down the row of seats. Bethany thought it would be fun to be a puppy again just as the Soldier came into view." Torie said and glanced down at her hands.

"The Soldier panicked, swung his rifle around and fired. The bullet went through Bethany's head, through the seat and through her brothers back and into her Mother's belly. Grandfather was coated in blood and gore, his rage at such an act prompted his wolf to come forward. But Grandfather had not shifted in years, the most he could do was shift his hand and clawed the Soldier across the front of his Shoulder." Torie explained slowly and wiped away the stray tears.

"The Soldier began screaming about Shifters in the Bus and with his blood and the firing an order was given to fire on the Bus. Everyone was trying to stay low but still got hit, screams like I never heard before or sense that night are still etched in my memory. Grandfather had been hit many times, he picked me up and threw me through the window as hard as he could after he said one thing. 'Trust only in your pack, nothing and no one else, only the pack.' and then I landed on the ground near the tree line." Torie nearly whispered again and pause for over a minute before seeming to return again.

"Where was I?" she asked.

"You landed near the tree line.." a voice called out. Torie nodded and smiled a bit.

"I moved to a tree, I could see the Soldiers firing none stop on the Bus. And then a bright red glow flew at the Bus and it exploded in flames with the screams becoming even more pronounced. They began to search the area for possible survivors and I ran away, my cat taking over for most of the time. She kept me out of trouble or I would have been caught several times during that time. After the war ended I was found and trained to be an assassin for the Government, that is where Shiva was born." Torie said quietly.

"Wow, that is some life to have lived." Chris said and noted everyone was watching and listening to them. He turned and faced them all while smiling.

"Tonight we celebrate the return of our Alpha and the rebirth of Pack Greywolf. All who wish to join may come before her and offer her your Loyalty." Chris called out and knelt before Torie. One by one they took their place in offering their loyalty and when she placed her hand on their heads, they felt the pack bonds snap into place.

"Is that everyone?" Torie asked curiously. Chris shook his head and spotted the woman he was looking for and pointed to her.

"That one is new, came to us maybe four months ago. No home and no pack." he explained while Torie recognized a scent on her. They watched her walk up and pull a gun from behind her back. Chris moved to block the bullet but Torie shoved him away and he crashed through the side window. She stared at the woman and heard the shot go off, the bullet hitting the floor as it could not penetrate her skin.

"Seems your Boss did not tell you everything about your target." Torie said to a confused looking assassin.

"That is impossible." the woman said in confusion. Torie's cat came forward in an instant and roared loudly. The assassin dropped to her knees under the stress of the power held by the woman before her.

"I accept your submission, welcome to Pack Greywolf." Torie said suddenly which shocked everyone when her hand fell on the assassin's and the bond snapped into place. Chris charged into the room looking murderous.

"Threw the window, do you know how long it takes to get a new one made?" he demanded and Torie only shrugged at him.

"Stand and tell me your true name." she told the assassin. The young woman stood up.

"Clare Johnson, Alpha Torie." she answered instantly.

"Good, from this day forward you are Beta, second to Chris who is first Beta until he retires, which may be sooner then ever if he keeps flying through the windows like that.." Torie stated.

"Ouch!" Chris muttered as everyone in hearing distance snickered softly. Torie waved them both to follow her. Soon they ended up in a small Office and she motioned them to sit down.

"Now then Clare, your Bosses are either trying to cover their tracks or have been captured by the packs for trespass. Soon Chris will be going on a trip and when he does you will be in charge for a while." Torie said and explained her plan to them both. She had seen the young woman when she'd been brought in for training and found a kinship in her even if she never said anything about it. Now after the bond being placed, she knew she could trust her.

Torie spent nearly half the night explaining the plan to them and they both agreed with her in how affective it would be. Finally Torie sent them off to start working together in the morning, Clare would be on second Beta, but it also made her responsible to be Torie's personal Guard now.

After making a list of everything that had to be in place before the Government arrived, she finally went to bed. Torie felt the bed dip and looked over to find a large Jaguar curled up on the bed beside her, the scent told her it was Clare and she was too tired to say anything so she went to sleep instead.

The familiar scents of the woods, the house, the feeling of safety and security made sleep come easy and the dreams wonderful as she once again saw her Mothers and siblings alive and well within them.

The banging on a door did not help keep the peaceful serenity of her dreams and she woke up to a yelling Chris... and a yawning Jaguar with a bit of drool hanging from her chin...

The door opened with Chris running in,

"Several Military leaders are demanding the return of the Soldiers and you to be placed under arrest for several counts of kidnapping and murder." he nearly shouted.

"You do realize I am a Werecat, correct?" Torie asked him as she pulled on a bathrobe.

"Yes, Alpha." he answered looking confused.

"And that I have excellent hearing?" Torie added while he nodded yes quickly.

"So yelling in my room is not really needed correct!" Torie was nearly shouting back at him and he covered his ears. Clare had already seen it coming and had covered her ears well before the shouting started. Torie felt her ears pop and sighed with relief.

"I would appreciate it if you'd remember that because cats have an inner mechanism that closes up when the sound gets too high and won't reopen with out either yelling, roaring or just waiting forever for them to reopen." Torie muttered while trying to get the last of the ringing to leave her ears. She sighed and waved Chris and Clare over to the sitting area of her room, or what had been her Mother's room.

"Now we need to speed things up, we need a gamma in place and a head of the Omega's that way Clare won't be so overwhelmed when she is in charge. We also need a head of the Household and kitchen staff. Those I leave to Clare to select after I am gone. We will need to call everyone in and tell them what to expect, also make a few calls to the neighbors and ask them to contact me." Torie said and they both ran off. Chris to make the calls and Clare to get dressed and ready for the day.

"I did not expect them to be so quick in coming for us my lovely cat, I hope we have everything in place." Torie sent to her cat who responded by sending emotions of love and support to her. Torie smiled at that, "Let the new games begin.." she sent and her cat chuffed in amusement.

Torie spent the day helping where she was needed and selected the packs Gamma and the head of the Omega's. Everyone was well pleased with her choices and congratulated those chosen. Together they finished the last of the repairs to the new Day Care Center for the pack and then they set out a plaque for all those who had fallen within the Day Care Center and a second plaque for those killed in the Bus massacre, it was a sacred moment for them all and even Clare was moved by the eulogy given to honor them all.

That night Torie tossed and turned in her sleep, strange and vivid dreams coming to her. Clare curled up against her to try and offer some form of comfort but Torie continued to burn with a fever.

"It is time for you to be all you are, I have held these gifts back long enough, you are ready now and you will need them.." her cat whispered into her fevered mind. Torie screamed a loud as she sprung from the bed. The door crashed open as the security came in through the door followed closely by Chris.

"Oh shit, it's her birthday..." a voice said from the doorway. Chris looked back at the Doctor who had been with the pack sense even before Chris became the first Beta.

"Yeah?" Chris asked looking for more answers.

"The change you fool, remember Ravens daughters only gained one ability or two at a young age, whatever was needed at the time. Then on their eighteenth birthday, they gain the rest." the Doctor explained. Chris cursed himself silently, they had to get Torie to the shelter and quickly, before she became too strong to control.

"Everyone, lets get her down to the cells, she has to ride out the change. She'll be with us come morning, but for now we have to keep her from running off and out of control." he explained and everyone moved towards her. Torie remained in a semi-fevered condition and growled in warning.

"Calm yourself, just breath." Clare whispered while caressing her shoulder from behind. Torie reacted instantly and picked up the Werecat preparing to throw her against the approaching intruders. Clare yelped in surprise at being handled so easily by the Alpha. Then she noted a change in Torie, her grip loosened and she allowed Clare to slowly settle to her feet. Her head resting on Clare's shoulder while she scented her slowly. Everyone could sense that her heart rate had slowed way down from before and continued to move closer.

"That's it Clare, keep her calm, it'll be a rough night for her, but she is strong and she can do this.." Chris said quietly and added a soft, "She has too.." which only Clare heard and nodded in agreement. They led Torie to the basement and the cells that were designed for the few turns that were made between Shifters and human mates, not all went smoothly. When Clare was told to leave she refused and held to Torie's side while Torie moaned in pain and suffered through the change.

Chris got up and went to the kitchen to find Torie eating breakfast.

"Fancy meeting you here, apparently I need to have a chat with the guards." he muttered.

"Let them sleep, I put Clare in bed as well as she stayed up most of the night. And I think I owe myself a new cell door." she said as she frowned slightly. Chris frowned and ran out of the kitchen and down to the basement. Yep she owed herself a new cell door, this one was waisted and nearly bent into a ball shape. The silver coating didn't hinder her at all either. Torie was definitely Raven's daughter.

"Yep you owe yourself a new cell door, don't suppose you have any clue how much they run now a days do you?" he asked. Torie just grinned in reply to him, then she suddenly vanished. The only clue he had to where she was, was when she sent to him,

"Outside Now." she sent to everyone. Soon the pack was outside and several cars were pulling up. Everyone gathered around to watch the cars pull up. Clare stepped out and moved beside Torie, by instinct Torie grabbed her hand and felt much calmer. She was not sure why, it would have to be something to look into at a later time, if there was one.

"I am the Director of Special Operations within the CIA, we have a warrant for the apprehension of the one called Shiva or also known as Jasmine..." he was saying when Chris called back.

"Ain't no Shiva or Jasmine here, sorry." he said which did not stop the Director from continuing as he added.

"... also known as Torie Greywolf."

"I am Torie Greywolf, show me your warrant, include the doctrine from the Alpha Council supporting your invasion of our lands." Torie called out. One of the Omega's grabbed the documents and brought them over to Torie who looked them over slowly and smiled.

"You do not appear to have the proper paperwork. You see for such an act, you must have a two thirds vote supporting this action within your human laws." Torie stated and handed them back to the Omega who was grinning from ear to ear.

"You do not even have half the vote's Sir, now remove yourselves from this land before it is considered an act of War." Torie called out in dismissal.

"A moment of your time, Shiva." the Director called out. Torie moved with her Beta's nearer to the Director. She realized as she stood before him that she had gained another two or three inches in height, so she was closer to six feet tall instead of just five nine or so.

"We know you have a prisoner of War here and with the other packs around the country, including Commander Swift. Hand them over and we will call off this little Witch hunt." he said to her and she smiled.

"You need to understand something Director. You will allow pack Justice to move forward and you will stop the accusations of me being Shiva." she replied evenly.

"And why would I do that?" he asked with a smirk. Torie pulled out a memory strip and plugged it into her small pad. She opened a folder of several recorded messages between Swift and the Director himself, the voices easily recognized as he gave orders for hits against those in other countries and even a few within the Country and all done by Shiva.

"Now I kept a complete log of all the conversations between you and Swift, even after I left the compound. I kept a detailed record of everything that was done by me and ordered by you personally, including the ones I turned down and my reasoning for the denials. Try to explain why you felt a house fire was a good idea while the target was with his entire family." Torie explained and tilted her head a bit towards him.

"There is a safe house filled with this information and a man who awaits a code to be sent to him every twelve hours, if even one of those dead lines are not met. He opens that information to the World and you can explain why you ordered people killed in almost every Country in the World, with or with out the President's authority." Torie said to him while he gulped audibly.

"Oh and sending me here to bring down that animal was a bad move on your part." Torie said to him.

"Why.. why is that?" he asked even as he stuttered a bit.

"Because for a Shifter or a Vampire, scents are everything, they are like a memory waiting to be discovered. The moment I scented this place, the memories flooded my mind like an ocean wave. And we know why you or the higher ups wanted this land and we aren't moving." she answered and noted he paled slightly. Torie moved back to the porch with her new family and watched them load up and drive off.

"You know I would have been at the safe house if I had been given more time to get there." Chris muttered sourly. Torie just chuckled while everyone else laughed.

12