The Perfect Alpha - Killer Elite 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is something about him that isn't right." Clare muttered and Torie stopped to listen. "He isn't scared of Shifter's, not even of you Alpha. He does fear, but not of us." she added and shrugged a bit.

Torie made several calls to the Alpha Council Members and to the Alpha's from every pack in North America. They were to send the prisoners to Torie's pack and the Alpha's along with their mates and their Beta's were invited to attend as either Judges for the trials set against the accused or as witnesses to ensure everything was done per pack law. No one denied the invitations.

To throw off the Government small groups were sent on trains along with supposed prisoners, added to that convoys of black SUV's and armored transport carriers were sent along highways as well. The trains were stopped and searched to no avail, and the same with the convoys along the highways. If they had only looked up, they would have known that there was no stopping this Justice from happening.

Even before the war all the packs had their own private jets and runways with hangers that looked more like large warehouses. The run ways covered in old ghillie suits that had been cut apart and resewn into large placements that went over the run ways. Attached to mechanical arms that lifted them out of the way and after the plane flew off the arms put the cover back over the runway once again. A simple garage or gate opener was all that was needed in order to make it work.

The only hard part, where the hell do you put everyone?

12