The Perfect Beginning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guarantee you he was aroused.  Weren't you, boy?"

"Yes," admitted in quiet shame.  He was grateful they did not see the single tear that dropped down his cheek.

"His arousal at their aggression was one of natures signals. 'Come and get it, girls!' Everything he did encouraged them. It's his fault. Your sexual reaction is what Mother Nature wants for you."

"Like sometimes I get a little angry.  I mean, I was just a girl and he put all this perverted spanking stuff on me.  When I look back on it, I know he manipulated me and the situation to get what he wanted.  Like...he took advantage."

"I can see how you might feel that way, Michele; and in some ways, he did."

This was all bullshit and Tim felt his outrage brimming.  It was not that long ago and he'd never forget how she initiated everything. 

She started it all! 

Gently, "But...but that's not true."

"Of course it's true."

"But you were the one..."

"I was the one who gave you what you needed.  I was the one who gave you exactly what you were asking for.  I was the one to sacrifice and give you what you obviously needed.  I was the one who acted like the adult. I was the one who stood up for the relationship.  Get real.  Tim, you were naughty.  Or am I forgetting something?"

He tried to break up with her and at the time he thought that was within his right.  Looking back on it though, he realized just how unacceptable it was.  And he was aroused, the whole time.  He was completely guilty.

I was naughty.

It was so hard not to cry and with each spoken word, he had to slow steady breathing to keep himself from just letting go and begin openly crying before these women.

"Well, where you a naughty-bottom or not?"

"No...no, I was.  You are right.  I'm sorry."

"So you put Michele in a position and she did the only natural thing she could do to maintain your relationship.  You behaved in accordance with your nature; you behaved as a selfish child. 

"She sacrificed to give you what you so obviously and desperately needed.  The relationship clearly needed leadership so Michele stood up as the adult. 

"Now, while it is her nature and it is right that she be an adult, you put her in this position.  I would like for Michele to get to a place where she can accept a few of the benefits of this particular sacrifice."

Turning to Michele, "Just because you sacrificed does not mean you should not enjoy your role as a disciplinarian, Michele.  You can turn it into a positive.  You can own it and really start to take your own pleasure from all this. 

"I think it can be beautiful, if it can bring you two closer.  This is heavy responsibility but important too.  I mean, cops aren't even allowed to do this stuff.  My point is they have to put laws in place to keep the cops from succumbing to this natural desire. 

"If you are beginning to become aroused from spanking Tim, that's just a sign that you are a healthy, wholesome, red-blooded, all Porschean girl!  And it is related to your nurturing instinct and your affection for the boy.  Also, it's completely understandable to want to spank him for bad behavior.  What girlfriend doesn't want to spank her guy from time to time.  It's just that no real man would ever allow it.  

"It's totally the opposite if a man actually wants to be spanked, when a grown man actually wants to assume the position of a child.

"Tim...and his sister Kimberly for that matter, aren't adults despite their age.  They are like needy, submissive, sexualized children.  It's who they are and that will never, ever change. 

"Enjoy spanking him Michele; it's fun, healthy, wholesome and naturally arousing for the partner with all the power.  You've made sacrifices to be with someone like this, you should enjoy whatever there is to enjoy from it all.  Embrace it and don't feel at all guilty about his strange perversion.

"It's not you who's a pervert, it's him.  His perversions need not be your burden. 

"Allow yourself to feel all the naturally resultant pleasure and arousal that can come with the title of Loving Disciplinarian.  Embrace your very real role as the adult, his Mommy or his Babysitter.  Might as well enjoy it. 

"And after each spanking, he should kiss your hand in gratitude...along with anything else you'd like kissed." 

As the women laughed, Michele felt real kinship with Krista, real love.  Whatever lingering doubts and guilt she had felt about all this she'd sublimated, lifted and she experienced total and true acceptance for herself and her relationship with Tim for the first time. 

Funny, she did not even know she'd had misgivings until Krista spoke of them.  She wanted to embrace her sister, kiss her.  Had Tim not been there, bared for his spanking, she'd have made love to Krista on the spot.  

"For the nightly spankings, I always feel so strange doing it, but he seems to need it and I want to be a good girlfriend.  So I do it just for him; you know, like out of a sense of duty.  It's like my good-girlfriend-duty thing. 

"A lot of times he starts telling me how 'naughty' he's been.  He's done a little of that already.  He wants me to know what a bad, little boy he's been.  But more and more he's been telling me what a naughty girl he's been too.  He'll touch his bottom or give it a little wiggle when he looks at me and I know what he wants.  Other times I initiate, but I've only done this to be a good, loving and giving girlfriend.  And to think that he has in the past told me I was selfish!  

Krista nodded her understanding.  

"Now I'm going to do it for me!  I'm tired of his constant selfishness.  I'm going to spank him for my pleasure and not just because of his perverse need."  They smiled warmly at one another.  

"Is there anything you'd like to add here Tim?  Is it true, do you coax Michele into spanking you?  Tell the truth now."

"Yes...I mean, yes, Madam Krista," said Tim with obvious chagrin.  

"Interesting.  Why?  Why do you do this?"

"I don't really know," he said painfully. 

The shame he felt for having to speak of and answer questions about his perversion and his obvious lack of manliness inspired the same shame and arousal he got from an actual spanking.  His penis began pulsing involuntarily in his panties.  It pushed painfully at the elastic but it was trapped and its fury, its need for freedom only added to Tim's sexual frustration and further humiliation. 

It was very difficult to switch back and forth from one mind set to another, from sex high to rational thinker.  Beyond that, he did not want to analyze and understand why he enjoyed all this.  It was bad enough that Krista witnessed it all, couldn't she just leave him alone and get on with it?

Looking him right in the eye, "You must feel so ashamed of yourself."  

"I...I do."

"Good," she smiled at his pain.  "Let's just be real about all this.  You should feel shame.  The shame is all yours and it will never go away.  Look at you, you actually want to be spanked.  You get off on surrendering to a girl.  What kind of man would ever want to give all his personal power and dignity to a girl!  Shame on you, naughty boy."

"Anyway, next I'd just talk to him for a little bit, like with him just standing here in his panties, like he is now."

"Please continue.  Let's start over from the beginning. Begin the way you might if it were in private, a 'night time spanking'?  And by the way, we'll revisit the accusations of selfishness.  That's a pretty serious issue."

"Okay, but I might get a little uncomfortable.  A lot of what he's into is really weird.  I mean, it is fun and funny for me, but that he so gets off on it; it is so strange.  He like goes out of his mind horny."  

Tim wanted to scream, That's not true...this is all bullshit!   He wanted to stand up for himself someway...but he couldn't.  He saw himself objectively. 

As they sat, conversing in an easy, relaxed way, he stood between them in nothing but a pair of panties.  As they laughed and carried on about his lack of manliness and gross perversions, he sported one of the most painful erections of his life while fighting back tears.  He was rendered utterly defenseless by these fun loving besties. 

And what they said was all true.  It was so embarrassing, but he did get off on it and as shameful as it was, it was so exciting and there was something about it that always made him feel closer to Michele. 

And it was true what she said about him enticing her into spanking him.  He did love it...and so did Kimberly. 

Oh god and when she spank-rapes me!...

He just got chills thinking about it.  But that did not mean he wanted to talk about it.  And this went so much further than his wildest nightmare.

"That's fine Michele, I don't judge you for this at all.  It's important to remember, you're not the pervert, he is. Go ahead and start when you are comfortable."

The women smiled at one another. 

Turning her attention to Tim who was standing right in front of her with his jeans at his ankles. "Is my little Timmy-wimmy a naughty boy?  Hmmm?" she asked in a sort of little girl voice, a voice used by an older sister to mock her younger brother.  As she taunted him, she reached around him and ran her fingertips lightly up and down his pantied bottom and the backs of his legs.  With fingernails tickling, goose bumps jumped all over his body.  

His apparent shiver delighted the women.

"I can't help but notice how hard his nipples are getting."  Krista made a notation in her records.  She reached up and and lightly touched one of his erect nipples.  As though conducting a scientific inquiry, she pinched it, and then pinched it harder and then harder still.

Tim's penis jumped in his panties and he worked not to collapse his restrained legs yet his moan was clearly audible.

"His nipples always get excited."

"Yes, he's quite literally titillated, but he has the sensitivity of a girl.  And the pain registers as pleasure.  Most peculiar. We can work with that."

Turning her attention back to Tim, "What's wong, Timmy, too frightened to say?"  And so it began as it always did with Michele's belittling prelude to a spanky.  

Tim was treated to Krista's genuine laughter as she took in the spectacle.  Of course she knew it made it harder on him to be laughed at, but that just made it all the more fun and funny. 

Oh my god, she's amazing!  He's so regressed; I love it!

He was sure he was about to lose consciousness.

"Okay, good, you've decided we are to spend the session with Tim, but next time, let's do it with Kimberly."

Michele always looked up at him with a sort of half smile on her face as he squirmed.  Her eyes were always alight with intensity.  And it always had a profound psychological as well as physiological response for them both.  She was so beautiful and so exquisitely cruel.  She was the mean-girl exultant and he was completely in her thrall.

The part of Tim that rebelled, the fighter, the part that voiced protest, began to fall into Michele's eyes, into that cute but hot, little twinkle.  That part of himself that screamed of the wrongness of it all, slid into her barely there smile.  He just slid away and all that was left was completely subject to Michele's will, her little puppet, her play toy.  He was helpless before her.

"Oh my!" Krista exclaimed, eyes going wide.  "Look at that!"  She pointed at Tim's panties. 

As always at this point, Tim's penis began oozing as well as pulsing, writhing and struggling with all its might to free itself from its feminine confines.  Krista ran her finger along the length of his bent cock several times under the pretense of therapeutic understanding.  "My goodness!"  Unable to help herself, she gave him a very firm squeeze and was rewarded with Tim's whimper of need. 

The tip of his cock started soaking the pink cotton.  

Tim wanted to cry.  

"Young man, I'm talking to you!" she said as she raised and pointed her accusing index finger right at Tim's panty bound penis. 

"Ye...yes," he stuttered.

"How---have---you---been---a---naughty---little---boy?"  Each word punctuated with a quick, hard jab of her sharp fingernail to the head of his sensitive erection.

The jabs from her sharp fingernail scared him more than anything, but they did sting. 

Tim knew what to say, he'd learned his lines painfully over the months.  The spankings were not too severe in themselves.  The pain was felt by any vestige of his other self, that side of Tim that was the fighter.  The language was not always the same of course, but these little dialogues usually focused on his perversions or how weak and unmanly he was.  In any event, he was required to express and explain his shameful desire or inadequacy. 

And as always, Tim was shaking with submissive desire and shame.  The jabbing of his penis totally unnerved him.  "I...I...I'm naughty because...because I..."  

Losing patience, Michele reached up and slapped his face hard.  Her tone completely changed, reflecting contempt and irritation. "Because of what?" she demanded menacingly. 

Michele loved feeling and riding The Mood and allowing it to carry her through this thrilling ritual.  Michele fully embraced the hormonal surges that shot through her very young body: she was a summer day and suddenly a violent storm and once more, all sunshine.  Her Moods could change on a dime, or better yet, she might feel like a Bitch, but how she wanted to share that could change fluidly.  It just seemed natural and beautiful to cary back and forth between belittling, baby talk to angry, menacing Bitch, to a concerned, "oh my poor baby," girlfriend.  In this way she experienced an excitement, a vivacity that allowed her to feel more intensely aware and alive than at any other time in her life.

When Michele slapped Tim, Krista felt a surge of adrenaline shoot through her own body.  Slapping Tim, that little girl slapping Tim was so powerful and so powerfully erotic.  She thought it was just about one of the most beautiful things she'd ever seen.  She could watch that over and over again. 

She found herself at first taken aback by Michele's mood swing as it came so suddenly, but once she was back on her feet, she fully understood how Michele felt. 

She's just using her capricious mood to work him emotionally.  It's one of the most powerful and lovely things I've ever seen.  She's so masterful!  She is his Master and she has earned every bit of her title. 

She wanted to frighten and slap Tim too.

"I...I...I'm naughty because my penis is getting all hard and wet...because you're going to sp...spank me."  

More of Krista's very genuine laughter.

"And?" Michele's impatient tone and expression made her sound as though she were talking to an idiot.  "What does that make you?"

"Sort of a...a...a pervert?"

With unadulterated irritation, "God, Tim no, not 'sort of.'  You are a total pervert.  I'm only a girl and this gets you all excited.  You actually want this!  You LOVE being spanked by a girl who's smaller, weaker and younger than you.  Just look at your little penis.  Right now!" she said threateningly.

He did not want to, but he did not hesitate for an instant.  

Back to excited little girl, "Oh my, just look!  Missy's so excited!  Little dicky-boy loves his spankies!"

"I know," came his beaten response.

"Get over my knee.  Now, little boy!

"Remember to keep your hands and toes on the ground and if you squirm too much, you will irritate me, bitch."

"Yes Ma'am."

Once in position, Michele slowly pulled Tim's Kitties down below his bottom, while leaving the front of the panties to keep his cock tightly in place.

"You know, Krista, we said this should be a fun spanking, but I want to give him a little punishment.  It's just that I'm a little irritated that we started this session with him complaining about me and our relationship.  I can't tolerate his whining and I think he's earned a little punishment.  Not too much, just a little."

Delighted, "Well I'm glad to hear that.  It's clear, the boy needs your leadership and continuous guidance.  Children need discipline, Michele.  All things considered, this is more than fair.  He's earned himself a little, genuine bottom warming.  I think I'll rather enjoy watching you straighten out this naughty boy."

Turning her attention to the beautiful man draped over her knee, "Naughty!" SPANK  "Naughty!"  SPANK,  "Naughty little boy! Spank, Spank, Spank...

"How dare you tell Krista that you don't like our relationship!"

Spank        Spank      Spank             Spank

"Oh my god, you should be thanking me!"

SpankSpankSpankSpank

"Ouch, ow, yes, I know.  I'm sorry Ms...Ms. Michele."

Michele waited a few beats and then...  Spank SPANK Spank

Asked with real indignation and once more, as though speaking to an idiot, "So?  I'm waiting."

SPANK

"Thank you!" he burst forth desperately.  "Thank you so much.  Thank you for spanking me.  I am a sass-bottom and do so much love being over your lap.  I'm so in love with you.  I love our relationship and I know it really is a good thing that you control things..."

spank  "And?"  She rubbed and soothed her now hot, stinging bottom.

Tim was grateful for the rubbing and gentler spank.  It was much sexier and made him love being her sexy, spanky-bottom. 

Going beyond his fear and his profound confliction, he got in touch with his most important, singular truth. "And really...and really I do love that you control me too.  I know it's for my own good.  I really do.  I'd be so lost without you Ms. Michele.  I'm sorry, I get confused sometimes... 

"Like a man should not want this.  When you tell me what to do...and you spank me...I really do know it is for my own good and love you more because of it.  And some part of me really does love the spanking.  Oh my god!"

"That's what we've been talking about Tim," interjected Krista.  "You are not a man.  Look at you."

And for good measure, Michele delivered one last hard one:  Spank

"Owww, I'm sorry Ms. Michele!  Please..."

Michele placed the wicked hairbrush on a nearby coffee table.

While Michele rubbed Tim's flaming bottom, she and Krista sat with the moment, looking at one another.  Michele looked so intense and predatory.  She looked so powerful and stunning to Krista.  A slight perspiration gave her a sort of glow and she wore just the hint of a smile.  Her back and neck were perfectly straight; to Krista, she was the ultimate sexual conqueror and authoritarian dictator. 

She was so young, yet she did look the pleased and very aroused Mother.  Without a word, the two conversed. 

Do you see now?  Do you fully understand what I've done here?  

Though she sat, Krista had to steady herself.  She was more than flustered.  Her silent response to her dear friend was a resounding:

Oh yes.  I totally get this!

She turned her attention back to Tim and delivered some much gentler and by now, much needed, hand spanks.

spank               spank             spank

 "Who's my little boy?" she asked with tender care.

After the trauma of the hairbrush, he felt the love come from his perfect Love.  "I am, I am, Ms. Michele," he said enthusiastically.  "I always want to be your spanky-bottom!" 

With her loving authority, he felt his penis struggling with the Kitties and pushing into Michele's leg.  With the trauma of the hairbrush spanking, he'd not lost his erection, but it, like everything else, ceased to exist when his Master unleashed her righteous fire on his deserving bottom. 

And he felt the warmth in his heart, "I am your little boy, Ms. Michele.  Always."

In her unusually deep voice, "Tell us how you feel about your spankies, little boy."

spank  spank  spank  spank

The spanks burned gently but only because of what came before, yet he savored the love she offered to him through her guiding hand.  He loved the burning.  His heart did summersaults and his penis throbbed.  For this was an expression of profound, intimate love.