The Perfect Beginning Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... was an indicator of his confusion.  She saw how overwhelmed he was by conflicting emotions and desires.  She loved that she could cause him to be fearful, angry and resentful and aroused while he fell just that much more in love with her. 

Also, his arousal fueled her anger and she got off being angry at him.  Sternly, "You lied to your Mother.  And you embarrassed me.  How dare you!"  She slapped his cock hard and he doubled over in pain, fear and surprise. 

As he recovered, she gave him an angry smile.  "What do you think we should do, little boy?"

Straightening once more, "Ms...Mommy...I mean, Mother...I'd really like to you to spank my naughty bottom for me.  I've been a bad boy, I'm so sorry I lied to you and I want you to help me be better.  I always need Mother to correct and guide me.  I'm so, so sorry.  Please, Mother, please punish me.  Please make me good. Please make me good again."

Again and with a smirk, she slapped his rigid penis very smartly. She took tremendous pleasure in this.

"I think you are just sorry you got caught, little boy."  She slapped his penis again.  "But don't you worry, I'll help you be better."  SMACK 

A single tear ran down his cheek as his lower lip began to quiver.  

Adorable!  

Mother's appetite for punishment was peaking.

"I'm going to help you a lot."  SMACK SMACK SMACK  How this stung his penis.  "Over my knee, little one."

Michele proceeded to give Tim the spanking of his life. 

All the while she lectured him about his misdeed.  She made clear to him that what he did was selfish and completely self involved.  It was "icky" and "disgusting" and he would never do it again, ever. 

It was a betrayal and she felt cheated on.  She expressed her anger over his lying to her by not telling her what he was doing and that he knew it was wrong or he would have told her.  What he had done was a sin, from the act itself to his lying about it. 

What affected Tim the most, what weighed on him and caused him the most pain was when she told him that he'd hurt her. 

As Tim cried over her knee, she paused, "I hope you know this is for your own good!  I forbid you to ever do this again without my permission.  My little boy will not sneak around doing dirty little things to himself behind my back!  If you do, I will spank you twice as hard as I just did.  Do I make myself clear, young man?"

"Yes, Mother!" came Tim's sobbing response.  "I'm so sorry.  I'll never do it again, I promise.  Never, never, never again.  I'm so sorry, Mommy!  I was bad!"  

Michele could hear it in Tim's voice, he had totally regressed, he was now a little boy, her little boy.  In this moment, she knew she was Tim's Mommy, his highly sexualized Mommy, but Tim's Mommy nonetheless.

"Honestly Timothy, what would you do without me?  The way you touch yourself is so...perverted and weird.  I just won't have my little-one doing this to himself.  It's disgusting!"

"I don't know."

"'I don't know...'?" Michele let her voice trail off as she mimicked Tim's response while indicating that she was waiting for something not yet offered.

It did not take Tim long to catch on, "I don't know, Madam."  

Ma'am or Madam was a title Michele had recently introduced into their relationship.  Though it was more mature than Ms. she felt a bit more mature than when she first required Tim to address her as Ms.  She realized that she liked the way it sounded when he used it to address Krista.  It no longer sounded "old," rather, it sounded sophisticated and more importantly, powerful.  Mostly he still did call her by the funner, younger title, but when he was in trouble, he often referred to her as Ma'am or Madam.  

Of course Mommy was also acceptable.  Michele reasoned that she might always have a little girl inside of her as she so enjoyed role-play and still enjoyed playing "house." 

"I think 'Mother' or 'Mommy' is more appropriate right now, don't you."

"Yes, Mommy."

Michele patted his fiery bottom in approval, formalizing their respective roles with Michele as the boy's ultimate authority figure.  "Just what am I going to do with you, young man?  We have a very serious problem here and it does not just go away with a spanking.  God, I just want to stop your little penis from ever squirting again.  Just what do you think we should do about it?"

"I...I...I don't know," Tim stuttered.  Just what she was getting at was a total mystery to him.  As far as Tim was concerned, cumming was both natural and fundamentally necessary.  

SMACK SMACK

"I think you can do better than that.  How can we keep this from happening ever again?"

"I...I...I'm not sure, Mommy.  Ummm, maybe I...I can promise never to do it again.  I can take a pledge to you and swear to you I'll never do it again without...without your permission...so...so I can be a good boy."

*

When finally she calmed down, she cooly interrogated Tim and learned that he usually masturbated three or four times daily. 

Michele assumed her caretaker role as Tim's Mother.  Tim sheepishly explained that it was something guys had to do.  She thought that was patently ridiculous and told him so.  Yet he gently persisted explaining that it was physically healthy for guys and as sexual as they were, it might actually be harmful if he did not get any release. 

Further, he insisted, there was ample evidence that supported the idea that for those who "outgrew" their blockers, they had generally more powerful sex drives.

She did not bother telling him she outgrew hers in her early 120s, that nobody on record had done likewise and that her sex drive was profound. As she was deep into her 130s and it was only getting more profound.

Though Michele wanted to believe it was all self serving garbage, she did have a shadow of a doubt.  After all, she knew Tim would not explicitly lie to her.  "Yes, well, no more cummies for you."  In a happy and obviously self satisfied tone, "We're just going to keep all those cummies inside you from now on, aren't we?"

"Yes, Mother."  He felt sick to his stomach.

And she considered the import of all this.  Intuitively she knew this was all extremely consequential and Tim had known it too otherwise he'd not have kept it a secret. 

When she thought about it, she realized it simply came down to control.  She wanted and expected full control over Tim and his sex drive was no trivial matter.  Tim was hers.  He belonged to her.  She owned him. 

She'd been negligent and was a little upset with herself.  It was simply time to be more responsible and assert control in a meaningful way.

*

Later Michele spoke with her mother Donna about what happened.  Tim was required to sit silently and contritely, while the two women discussed the details of the day's events.  Although Donna found a degree of humor in what happened (and by then, so had Michele) she always enjoyed these intimate disclosures for other reasons.

"He does it like four times a day.  That's just so disturbing!" 

 "Now come on sweetie, you are exaggerating, yes?"

"No, Mom, I'm not.  Tell her, Tim."

It seemed no matter how long they'd been together, he could never get used to how Michele required him to debase himself and it was always so much worse in front of others.  "It..it's true Donna.  I'm sorry. I mast...do it a lot."  

"And by, '...doing it a lot,' you mean you play with your penis several times a day," she said skeptically and with a note of genuine disgust.

"Yes."

Since coming from a more conservative background, Donna was legitimately shocked.  "My goodness!  Well you are a wicked boy!  This goes beyond irresponsibility, young man, this is self abuse! 

"Honestly Michele, it's so much more than that,"  Donna was really getting into it now, "it's so self-centered and selfish. It seems like our boy is only and always thinking about himself. And the mess! Gracious, it's disgusting."

This was an earnest, family conversation with meaningful implications for her daughter. Yet there was a performative aspect to it as well. Michele was shaming him and it seemed both fitting and strangely fun and ever more strangely, titilating. Consequently, Donna was a little self conscious and unsure what sort of energy to project. Was it serious or fun and funny?

Maybe both.

Turning her attention back to Tim,  "I'm not surprised you lied about it all this time.  You can be such a wicked and naughty, little boy.  And to think I let you into my home!  I trusted you!" 

Donna wanted to make it clear that Tim not only betrayed Michele with his dirty, secret masturbation, but also Donna.

Try as she might, Donna could not wipe the smirk off her face.  This was fun!  Donna was grateful anytime her daughter shared the intimacies of their unique relationship.  This was doubly so when Tim's humiliation was put on display.  By far, this was the furthest she'd been invited in to her daughter's relationship.

"Have you been doing this the whole time you've been dating my daughter?" Donna asked with the pretense of protective oversight.

Tim felt like he was on a pedestal with a hot, spot light on him.  He felt naked and because of his recent spanking, his bottom itched as it was in contact with the wooden chair.  He kept shifting about, trying to get comfortable.  "Yes," he replied quietly, looking at the ground in shame.

"Exactly what do you think about when you touch your penis?  Are you thinking about my daughter?" she asked pointedly.

"Yes."

"Continue," Donna said impatiently.  "Tell us about all your dirty little thoughts and fantasies.  I think it important to hear all about it.  If we are going to root out this dirty business, we need to expose it.  Sunlight is the best disinfectant, and all that." 

It turned out, that when Donna allowed herself to really get in the spirit, she could be just as cutting and belittling as her daughter.  

Tim looked at Michele with total desperation, he was a cornered animal.  "Go on Tim, tell us," spurred Michele. She'd had come to enjoy watching other women and girls psychologically manhandle her boy. To her, it was such a pretty thing.

This is not fair, these are my private thoughts!  I should not have to share them! 

Yet he knew he had to.  Though to do so was unthinkable.  One simply did not speak to the mother of one's girlfriend about all his darkest sexual fantasies regarding her daughter.  Immediately he knew he could not share everything. 

How could he possibly say he cums while thinking about how much he loves licking Michele's perfect, little pussy?  How often he cums while thinking about kneeling before Michele and just smelling her intoxicating musk through her panties?  How could he tell Donna how he shoots gallons of cum thinking about all the times he's suffocated in her daughter's perfect, powerful, bubble butt while he sucks slavishly on her delicious and utterly flawless ass hole?  How could he admit that sometimes he cums while imagining Donna spanking him! 

I really have cheated on her!  So what can I tell her? 

He might well have been given a choice in the method of his own execution.  Several things came to mind that if spoken aloud to a bunch of guys, would be even more humiliating than what he needed to keep hidden from Donna, yet these were the only things he could possibly and truthfully say to her.  

"Sometimes I do it when I think about Michele telling me what to do," he whispered.

Donna knew that she was venturing into her daughters world and she loved it.  This was normally off limits to her, yet this opportunity was unique in that it crossed over into her realm as her daughters protector.  And she wanted to take full advantage. 

And what a lovely revelation he's shared!  He get's off being ordered around! 

"We are having a conversation here Tim, speak up.  And for God's sake," she issued angrily, "stop fidgeting!"

Her sudden outburst of quiet anger surprised all of them, including Donna.

"I said, sometimes I do it when I think about Michele telling me what to do."

"You mean you get excited when you think about my daughter bossing you around?" she said doubtfully.  "And look at me when you answer."

"Yes."  It took all he had to share eye contact with the mother of his girlfriend, his interrogator.  And then he looked down.

Donna was delighted by his embarrassment and impressed by his honesty. 

"Well, isn't that interesting." 

This revelation really was shocking to Donna.  And as she let it settle in, she realized it was not just strange, but marvelous.  It was mind blowing to Donna that she could have a man that actually gets so excited by being bossed around by his woman that he could get off on it, actually cum from it! 

That's a whole lot better than when David used to make me suck his big dick every night! 

In this way, bossing a man around, at least for him, is like sex!  Astonishing! 

Instantly she wondered if for her, bossing a man around could be an expression of her sexuality or something that could stoke her own desire.

"I have to say, I'm not entirely sure I believe you.  What have you to say about that?

"I...I don't know Donna...I just love your daughter so much and I want to make her happy...please her."  This was so weird and uncomfortable for him.  "I just really like how strong she is and when she tells me what to do or bosses me around she's just so sex...I mean she's just really pretty to me.  Like really, super pretty." 

He simply could not utter the world "sexy" to describe Michele to her mother.

"Fascinating.  My daughter is more attractive to you, more pretty when she bosses and commands you.  You like to touch your penis, play with it and make cummies when you think of my daughter lording over you.  You play with your penis when you think about how my daughter bullies and bosses you about.  Not exactly the most manly response now is it?"

"No, I guess not."

"No, I guess not," she echoed with a totally amused smile.  "What else?  What else do you think about when you...do your dirty little boy touching?  Do you think about having sex with my daughter?"

"You mean like...like...you know..."

"Yes Tim," she said in an exasperated voice, "intercourse.  With my daughter?"

"No!"

"Really?  Come on now? Be honest, Timmothy. Don't you dare lie to me." There was a clear threat underscoring her command.

She'd never called him Timmothy before and it unnerved him. Timmothy was what Michele called him when she entered into her Mother role.

"No, I don't!  I swear to god, never!"

"Never?"

"Never."

"Why not?"

"Because...because, I'm not allowed to.  You know, like we are still virgins."

"So?"

"So I'm not allowed to think about it.  I mean like, I think Michele would disapprove.  Like she would not allow it."

Michele could not have been more pleased and she was very proud of him and herself.  She lived in his head always.  It felt like total conquest.

"So then what's all this masturbation about?  What on Earth are you thinking about?  What else?"

Now Tim felt like he was really being backed into a corner.  He was being compelled to disclose things that Donna likely already knew about, but to do so would be to disrupt that precedent of silent consent or tacit understanding that served Tim so well.  There were things that happened in this house that everybody knew about, but nobody talked about.  

"Sometimes I think about Michele..."  As Donna began this line of intimate questioning, Tim found himself in a bubble.  The bubble was filled with shame, embarrassment and fear...and Donna herself, calmly interrogating him.  At the utterance of his Love's name, he became aware once more that Michele was standing five feet away from him. 

His eyes darted to her, assessing her reaction to all this. 

Does she know I'm erect...and her mother is causing it?  Thank god I'm sitting down! 

Michele simply stood with arms crossed and folded before her with a slight smile playing on her mouth.

"...I think about Michele sla...slap...slapping me." He wanted to cry.

"You thinking about my daughter slapping you in the face?" asked with the most incredulous tone.  "You think about my little girl slapping you in the face and that... excites you?"  Donna smirked.  "My Michele, my little girl slapping you hard across the face makes you want to shoot your little boy milk all over yourself?  Seriously?"  She affected total contempt and disbelief.

"Yes," he could feel his throat closing. He was not far from tears and he felt disgusting.  He hated that he had to look at her when he responded and quickly refocused on his feet. 

Just the other day he jacked off while visualizing Michele as the neighborhood bully, straddling his chest while slapping his face from one side to the other with an appreciative audience of neighbor girls cheering her on.  Along with utter disgust, her face showed a hint of pleasure as he came all over himself.  In fact, in his fantasy, she came first.  While straddling him and slapping his face, he fantasized that she brought herself to orgasm by scooting back and forth over his torso.  Even in his fantasies, he only ever came after she did.

"...little boy milk...?"  Is that what I am to her...some kind of little-boy-cow? 

Yet had he not thought of himself in the exact same way?

Lord in Heaven, thank you.  Thank you for revealing this beauty to me!  And thank you Michele, my wonderful daughter. 

Donna had to restrain herself from advancing on the boy right then and there.

Donna looked to daughter with an expression of total disbelief.  Michele returned a knowing, superior smile. 

Although she felt a little discomfort at having some very intimate sexual details revealed so openly, Michele could not have been more pleased with Tim's disclosures. 

Aside from all the naughty touching, both women considered him at once totally whipped by Michele and as a well trained boy.  She was most pleased to know her boy thought about her slapping him when he got off.  

Good boy.

"Well isn't that a little different!  Why?  Why on earth would that make you play with your penis?"  

The way she said play with your penis just sounded so lewd and deeply perverse and now because of help from Michele, he thought of penis as being small.  He hated how she made him feel like such a pervert. 

"I don't know."

"I do.  I know why.  You get turned on by power.  You are drawn to it like a moth to flame.  You are just like my sister."  

And there it was in the simplest terms.  He'd been with Michele for years and had so disconnected from all these thoughts that he'd never known the simple truth about himself.  With a few disclosures, Donna summed up to him a major element of his sexual identity.  He suddenly saw himself kissing Michele's flexed bicep like a hot bikini clad sex kitten kissing the body builder's muscles in abject supplication.  Yet he did not need to be Kimberly to find pleasure in kissing Michele's muscles. 

Briefly he wondered if later on Michele would allow him to kiss her flexed bicep and then felt embarrassed. 

This is not the time! 

Donna had totally nailed him.  

"Go on.  What else?"

And now for the most damning admission of all.  "A, a lot of times...most of the time, I think...oh god...a lot of times I think about..."

His distress was palpable.  He looked to Donna like he might have a nervous breakdown.  

The whole display was astonishing...and wonderful!  "Think about what?  Say it, Timmothy. Out with it."

"Losing patience," Michele cut in, strongly implying a threat.

"I think about Michele spank...spanking me."  He felt a single tear welling in one eye and willed it not to spill down his cheek.  He refused to blink. 

Tim wondered if Donna was going to kick him out of the house and was terrified.  And then, while not actually sobbing, two tears trailed perfectly down his cheeks.