The Perfect Beginning Ch. 16

Story Info
Tim meets Sister Ann.
6.9k words
4.44
2.1k
1
0

Part 16 of the 29 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 4th installment of an ongoing story about Michele a and Tim. For sure, it is a disturbing relationship and is in no way intended to describe something healthy or ideal. Emotional sadism is central to it all. If this bothers you, this is not the story for you and I suggest you venture elsewhere.

What makes the story interesting to me is what takes place in the minds of the characters. Without words and ideas and the feelings that go with them, it's all just mechanics and honestly, that's not so interesting to me. Simple, pure fucking is a great thing to do. I don't need to read about it. Perhaps when I was verrrrrrrry young, that alone would have intrigued me. Now...yawn. This is a dark, emotional journey. I hope you enjoy it.

The following preface is cut and pasted from installment II. For a more comprehensive understanding of their world, you can venture back to the first installment. Read it or skip it.

This story takes place in a very male dominant society, one which is even more patriarchal than our own. Our hero, Michele, is enchanted by the discovery of her own sexual super power. Poor, lucky Tim, on the other hand comes to realize that he falls under Michels's spell, he does not measure up to societal expectations. These two young people are discovering and becoming as they grow together as a couple.

Psychological conflict and tension are central themes in this saga.

*

The story has been formatted to meet the publishing requirement of our host and I am hopeful the necessary kinks have been worked out.

A more complete preface can be found at the beginning of the first installment and if you did not read it, it could be helpful to do so. Here are some of the contextual parameters of the fictional world the story takes place within.

* People are legal adults at 18 years of age.

* People usually live to about 2,000 years of age.

* The cultural norm has almost all legal adults living with their family of origin until they turn 200 years old.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 are treated as and referred to as children when they choose to continue living with their parents.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 often behave much as we would expect teenagers to behave here in our world. They are kept in a state of arrested emotional development.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 years customarily consume "blockers" which prevent them from having sexual feelings or impulses.

* Often young people will begin to "date" around 160 yers of age and while they are expected to continue to take their blockers, some will surreptitiously stop taking them while a few will stop responding to them.

* Age and masculinity are revered in this world. Everybody looks up to their elders and few seriously question the patriarchy.

All characters in the story are over 18 years of age.

It is customary for those below the age of 200 to demonstrate their status by wearing clothing which signify to others that they are off limits. They would wear what we would think of as children's clothing. Remember, an 18 year old and a 1,900 year old would look exactly the same age, so children's clothes are very useful for signaling to those over 200 years to abstain from any romantic or sexual pursuit of another who was deemed of an inappropriate age.

Lastly, sex is not technically illegal for people between the ages of 18 and 200 years. It is considered profoundly taboo. Adult-children (18+) do have sex but it is kept very quiet. Some parents punish their children for engaging in this sinful pleasure and adult-children almost never tell-on one another in this regard, even those who might not like one another. Adult children live by a code and violation of said code subjects one to complete ostracization. Almost none experiment until they are well over 160 years old.

***

Late in echelon 19, Becky told Tim she was not going away for college.  Instead, she was going to teach fitness classes and work for Donna.  She explained how she just wanted to take a little time off from school; she'd go back of course. 

Tim was surprised but did not think much of it.  Either way they got to hang out and Michele allowed them more time together.  They'd go shopping or get coffee or find some other excuse to hang out three or four times a week.  They were besties.

****

As Tim became more hormonal, Becky noticed he was becoming more agitated and moody. 

"God, Kimmy, stop being so bitchy!  What's gotten into you?" 

Tim explained to her how he thought not cuming might be making him more moody.  Of course the envious part of Becky thought Kimberly was just bragging, but she also knew how hard that must be on him and was empathetic.  Becky simply came to understand that they'd be two girlfriends who sometimes got moody together.  No big deal as long as they kept each other from getting carried away. 

In a strange way, Tim and Becky were two peas in a pod.  They were besties.  "We'll get through this together," said Becky.  "We'll always be sisters."

Comments like these often caught Tim of guard.  He was still, and would always be a dude.  He was a guy with a girl as his best friend.  She'd say something about them being girlfriends and he'd smile and roll his eyes.  Of course he knew why she'd think of him this way because plenty of other times he was fully Kimberly who loved her gorgeous, and wiser older sister.      

****

Sister Ann was 600 years old and had taken her solemn vows only two years previously.  Michele and her mother had known, respected and grown to love Sister Ann in the few years she'd been associated with their church, The Church of the Patriarch. 

Worst case scenario, Michele would present this "masturbation dilemma" to Sister Ann and in the process, give Tim the most shameful hard-on of his life.  She was pretty sure that at the least, her nun friend would be willing to talk to Tim about this. 

Aside from being generally wonderful, Sister Ann was cool and had revealed a few things about herself that lead Michele and her mother to believe their favorite nun had not always walked the path of the righteous, yet they had not yet gotten to know Sister Ann intimately, or gotten to know her beyond the habit.  

Beneath her habit she was a very tall, slim and attractive woman.  Prior to her marriage with God and as a single woman she'd offered only the most subtle promise that had men and women asking her out almost daily.  She had a way of wearing the most ordinary fashion just ever so slightly tight or short on her long and lithe frame. 

Sister Ann sought to dedicate herself to God, but knew all along she'd have to bend a few of the rules in the process.  Sister Ann was a Feminist and this was completely contrary to the church she was a part of.

Since coming to the church, Sister Ann knew she had to start at the top and enslaved the Bishop who oversaw the parish and lived in the same compound, as well as the head nun, a slightly older and extremely prominent woman whom she used sexually on a regular basis. 

Soon she had all the priests and nuns under her influence.  The nuns were converted to her way of thinking and the priests became sexually enslaved and soon became converts to Sister Ann's highly sexualized version of the Continuant faith.  In private, inside the walls of the church, she was now Mother Ann and was seen by all as the leader of the church.  

Within the Young Continuant teen organization, which she founded, she converted the two oldest and prettiest girls to her spiritual vision.  She was pleased with the excitement she met from the young ladies.  It almost seemed they'd been waiting for Sister Ann.  Next, she'd began seducing, dominating and using a very handsome older boy she'd found and began "counseling" in the youth group she ran.  Soon, each girl in the Y. C. would have her own boy.  Sister Ann had big plans for the Church.

****

As Michele and Donna mingled after mass, Tim remained behind the two ladies never forgetting to be seen and not heard and to speak only when spoken to.  He was a boy along side women who required him to know his place especially in public.  

Michele spotted Sister Ann across the crowd, excused herself and made her way to the nun.  

Sister Ann was always impressed by how mature and direct Michele was, and quickly became even more so as Michele shared with her, in the most direct way, the issue with her boyfriend's chronic masturbation problem and Michele's response to it.  Intrigued, she ushered Michele into a private room to discuss it at length. 

After ten minutes, word came to Donna to head on home with Tim as Michele would be driven home by none other than the Bishop himself, later in the day.  

The ladies talked animatedly for hours.  Sister Ann arranged a home meeting with the two as part of her Young Continuant outreach.

*

Tim had no idea she was coming over and was certainly surprised to meet a nun at the door.  He knew this to be Sister Ann as he'd been within the periphery of her presence on several occasions. 

Though he'd never been formally introduced to her, on at least a half a dozen occasions he'd stood well behind Michele and Donna as they engaged Sister Ann before or after mass.  He understood well not to draw attention to himself and he was summarily ignored.  Tim hated church but since moving in, Michele required him to attend every Sunday with she and her mother.  

Sister Ann was tall and she was pretty.  Not in any kind of exotic way.  She possessed and used to good effect, a perfectly symmetrical face with a high forehead and cheekbones, wide set eyes, prominent jaw and chin and perfect skin.  She looked proudly nordic.  At six, two, her height alone put most men on their heels, and she was very comfortable with their general attraction.  It was even more fun when they struggled between their attraction and her relationship with God.  

"Hello, little boy."

"Ummm, hi...."  Just then, having to look up at this imposing woman, Tim felt like a little boy.

"I'm Sister Ann.  I'm here to see your Better."  

Tim's head swam, "My Better?"  Her bearing and deep voice spoke of power and Tim was once more unsettled by this woman. Tim did not know Sister Ann and did not appreciate her immediate, condescending regard.

"Little one, I'm here to meet with you and your Better, your Master," Sister Ann said with a pleasant smile as she brushed past the boy.

My Master?  

Obviously Michele had revealed what to this woman what Tim thought should be private. His stomach sank.

Just then, Michele came in the room and soon after pleasantries, the two got the meeting under way.

Immediately, Tim was totally offset, knocked back on his heels by this woman.  It was not just what she'd said to him and how she'd spoken.  This was a woman of significant power and profound gravity.  He could feel a spiritual pulse coming from her and all but see a radiant aura about her. 

Though fully covered, there was an unmistakable sensuality about her movement, facial expression and vocal intonation that captivated the boy from minute one.  She demonstrated the sort of charisma which only comes from the confidence of the true believer and mixed it well with the obvious confidence and sure bearing of a dog or animal trainer. 

Physically perfect in a completely non-exotic way, she was exquisitely yet somehow subtly sexual as well as spiritual and obviously superior.  Nobody, not even the Pape could dismiss this woman.

"Are you a baptized Continuant, Tim?"

"Uh, yes," Tim answered in puzzlement.

"Good.  When was the last time you confessed, young man?"

"Umm, I don't...I'm not sure.  It's been a long time."  

His reply was met with a closed mouth smile. 

Tim had seen just such a smile on Michele's face countless times and it somehow married disappointment and pleasure.  It was as though she was happy to be disappointed with him. 

It suggested that Sister Ann was a fixer and liked to put things and maybe boys, in order  "I see.  You've not taken your faith seriously."  Smiling more broadly,  "Well now, I think we'd better get to it."  

Tim got the impression that this woman meant for him to do a confession then and there, but the idea flew in the face of the entire ceremony.  

"Now Tim, I'd like you on your knees here."  She indicated a spot on the carpet in front of the couch.  

Not sure what to do, he looked at Michele, but her look told him he'd better do as the Sister suggested.  Reluctantly, he got to his knees and the two women sat down before him.  

"You will begin with, 'Forgive me Mother, for I have sinned...' and then you will confess your sins to Michele and me.  You will tell us all of it, you will bare your soul.  For instance, I know you are a pervert in the extreme, who preyed on Michele when she was only a girl.  Perhaps this would be a good place to begin."

This was not fair!  Tim did not prey upon Michele, they'd simply fallen in love! 

Yet Tim knew this response all too well.  How many times had Michele put him in the impossible position, forced him to accept the most shameful premise?  She'd will him to accept a falsehood that with extreme psycho-drama, arousal and punishment, warped his perception such that although he was able to maintain the premise as a literal falsehood, he came to see the necessity of accepting a sort of spiritual truth to Michele's assertion. 

Tim felt his cock stirring in his Kitties and it did not go unnoticed by the ladies.  

"Well, well now, you are a naughty one, aren't you, little boy?"

Tim felt his face go deep crimson as he discovered a new low, a new sense of perversion and shame.  Tim was getting hard for a Continuant nun.

With a brief smile, "Before we begin, I think we need to adjust your clothing.  Arms up."  Tim complied as would a 7 year old boy being stripped by his mother.  She lifted his T-shirt, stood him up before her and removed his Dolphin Shorts. 

This was a position Tim knew well as it was a ceremony that proceeded all of his spankings.  He was well accustomed to the sensation of exposure, yet it did little to comfort him.  He knew not to put his hands in front of his Kitties, least he invite further correction.  

Sister Ann laughed casually, seductively as she sat before the shamefaced boy.  "Here you are, before an agent of God, and you can't help yourself.  You are so consumed by sinful lust, if not for those lovely undies, your pretty, little cocklet would be pointing right at me.  I see the the Devil, she has you as she pleases."  

Never had Tim felt so disappointed with himself while so aroused.  He was shaking before this pious woman. 

Ann had intended to strip the boy naked but was so impressed by his undies, thinking he looked so sexy, that she thought it best to keep him this way as she had him kneel once more.  Smiling broadly, she put her arm around Michele in a warm embrace,

This girl is wonderful and seems to truly understand God's will. 

The two women smiled warmly and knowingly at one another.  

"Proceed."

"Forgive...forgive me Mother, for I have sinned."  

"Confess, tell us of your sins.  Start with how you lusted for Michele.  She was only, what was it...one hundred twenty something?"

"I began babysitting Michele some time ago...when she was...I think one hundred twenty three."  Though he knew he had only innocent intentions and if anything it was Michele who initiated their romance, this simple statement already sounded so damning even to him. 

"But I did not do anything to Michele.  It was not like that.  Not at all."

"Remember where you are, little boy.  Were you attracted to Michele?"

He remembered well how they came together and felt an immediate spike of guilt.  He remembered lusting for her little body, eyes always on her beautiful, bubble bottom, staring at her face and dreaming about her liking him. 

It was so much more than her face and cute body, it was her personality.  In fact, he would not allow himself to appreciate her physical beauty until he recognized her spiritual and emotional radiance.  It was her strength that drew him in. 

After that, there was nothing in the world left for him.  His face burned red, "Yes, but I didn't...  I behaved myself.  I did not lay a hand on her."

With smug and casual certitude, "But did you touch yourself?  Did you lay a hand on you?  When you began babysitting pretty, young Michele, did you start touching your little baby dick?  Hmmm?"

He felt the entirety of his soul sink through the floor with the weight of his guilt.  His face was nearly on fire. 

God, how does she know? 

"I did not...  Yes, but...  I never touched her.  I never tried to get her to do anything.  I had the best intentions."

"Oh I'm sure you did!  You had only the most innocent of intentions as you began fantasizing over this pretty, young and innocent girl.  You were approaching two hundred, and you were in charge!" she said with contempt.  "She was your responsibility and you betrayed your charge for lust.  You betrayed Michele as you began to desire her tight, little body.  And you betrayed God with this carnal sin."

Tim's head spun. 

Is it true?  Is that how it happened? 

He knew she was right.  He remembered the vague sense of guilt he experienced when he masturbated while thinking of Michele.  He remembered how he just blocked it from his mind, simply and conveniently dismissing his sense of guilt.  

"Michele saw right through you, little boy.  She realized you were nothing but a perverted child in the body of a man.  She ascended.  She assumed the position of authority.  Her ascension was natural and unavoidable. 

"Your journey and your place beneath her is as God wills it. 

"It was just fortunate for her and you that she was positioned to take control of the situation.  She became your babysitter.  You needed minding.  She recognized and harnessed your desire to keep you both safe.  Is this not true?"

"Yes," he whispered in shame. 

But is this fair?

"There are many other sins to answer for and in time, we will get to them, but right now I'd like to get to your dirty little masturbation addiction.  Little boy, your need to play with yourself is beyond your control and it is extremely naughty.  And you've been doing it since the beginning haven't you?"  

"Yes." 

But I've stopped!  I don't do it anymore!  

"Do you know why it is a sin?"

"Umm, because God does not want me to?"

"Yes, God does not want you to.  Did you know that all your seed belongs to God?"

As Tim understood Continuantism, it seemed this had the ring of truth to it.  He knew it had something to do with the idea of it only being acceptable to use it for procreation. "Ah, yes," he said accepting Sister Ann's statement of fact.

"Good.  Did you know God is a woman?"

Michele smiled warmly at the idea. It had never occurred to her, nor to Tim by the look on his face.  Michele had always heard statements that referred to God in masculine terms which caused her to feel God with a male energy.  That never sat well with her.  This new idea however, was beautiful!

"I uh, well, I didn't actually, but..."

"God is the Creator and women are creators.  God is a woman." 

Sister Ann wanted the confession to focus on Tim's dirty, little habit.  The "confession" sounded much more like an interview than anything else.  Sister Ann wanted the darkest details of the boy's sins.  And after each confession of desire or venial deed, she followed up with some sort of question prompting Tim to admit he knew it was wrong to do as he did and to feel as he did.  She wanted him to know he was willfully sinning and accept the full weight of his due guilt.  

"Michele, I can't tell you how important it is that you've been spanking Tim as you have, and might even suggest you do it a little more often."  

12