The Perfect Beginning Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to Tim, "The boy is out of control of his actions, so you see it's for his own good.  He needs constant guidance and boundaries.  

"As depraved as your desire for Michele is, little boy, you could not have been luckier to have been allowed into her life. Try as you might to stray from God, She continues to guide you.  Michele is now your Good Shepard." 

Now you will show your contrition young man.  Over my knee."  

Tim stood, but before she was to guide him over her knee, she stopped.  This was perhaps her favorite part.  Slowly and with great pleasure, she began to lower the boy's underwear.  First a couple of inches in the back and then gently running her fingertips under the elastic waist band to the front.  As ever, the elastic waist band of the Kitties hooked behind the head of his erection.  Stretched as they were, they would not come down without unhooking them.  Sister Ann had no intention of doing so. 

Michele had done this to him once some time ago and the result was the same: he looked both perverse and ridiculous.  His Kitties were pulled down just below his bottom in the back, yet hooked and held up to his waist in the front by his pulsing cock. 

And with an expression that spoke of mock surprise, "Oh my goodness, is your little penis still hard?"

Once more, the boy felt a spike of shame as he, almost against his will, looked down to see what he knew was there but so did not want to look at nor contemplate.  It's not like he did not know it was there.  It actually hurt a little as it was bent slightly  at the root.  His massive erection was once more caught at the tip and held down and in check by the thin, yet strong elastic waistband of his pink string-bikini panties. 

He cursed himself for looking as in doing so, his shame was magnified.  He hated having such a small penis and hated it all the more that one more woman looked down and laughed at his obvious inadequacy. 

I'll always be just a boy, a weak little panty-boy.

Tim wanted to die.

"He always does that Sister.  It's so embarrassing."

"Well I should say so!  Some part of you wants this don't you, boy?" 

Turning once more to Michele  "As embarrassing as it is, a part of him knows he deserves this, needs this...desires this." 

Looking back up at the standing boy, she relished the look of total despair on his handsome young face.  "It's clear you are frightened, but you want this spanking, don't you naughty boy?"

"Y...yes!" whispered the visibly shaking young man.

"Here we go now," and he allowed himself to be guided over Sister Ann's knee. 

Much as he was the first few times Michele spanked him, he was again in a sort of daze, unable to totally accept what was happening to him.  Unable to accept what he was allowing to happen to him. 

I'm an adult man!  I should be able to stop this! 

His semi-disassociative state did not last long however.  

Sister Ann produced a small, leather paddle from within her habit and took it to his ripe, pert bottom.  As the pain built, Tim was forced to confront his situation: he was accepting a highly sexualized, Continuant spanking of contrition from a beautiful nun.  It hurt but his cock was as hard as it had ever been.  

SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK

 


"You are a naughty boy, Timmy.  You are a bad little one.  Bad boy."

SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK

"You have been caught by your Master playing with her property.  This baby-dick has been claimed by Michele."

SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK

"Did you ask for permission?  Hmmmm?" she prompted with a warm tone and one of her many, and very brief closed mouth smiles.

"No!  I'm sorry!  I won't do it again!  Oh my God it hurts!"

"Good," she said warmly.  "It needs to hurt.  It needs to burn.  Can you feel it burn, little boy?"

SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK

"Oooooh God yes!  It burns!  Please stop!"

"Wonderful," she said kindly.  "I'm so glad we are getting through to you. 

"Young man, you have the sticky fingers of the self abuser.  You have been sneaking into God's cookie jar and stealing what does not belong to you.  You have been doing it for years now. 

"I am so glad we are here for you as you will need to be spanked for the rest of you life.  You have no control of yourself and left alone, you'd go right back to it...even though you know it is wrong.  You want this spanking because you feel guilty.  Am I correct?"

SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK   SMACK

"Owwwwwww!  Yes!" he said out of breath yet with great urgency.  "But, please ... oh my god, please stop!"

"Michele owns your little cocklet and God owns your seed.  Together they will harness your cocklet and regulate your milking.  No..."  Spank  "...more..." Spank "...touchies!"  Spank

Pausing, Sister Ann looked to Michele, "You know it is often said we are to 'hate the sin but love the sinner,' I say, 'love the sinner and love the spanking.' 

"Michele I know you sometimes feel so uncomfortable spanking your boy.  You know he is a pervert and spanking makes his little penis hard." 

Tim desperately wished she'd stop making size references to his penis. 

"All that said, you are his Master and therefore his primary authority figure.  Discipline and guidance is a big responsibility.  Once you accept that this is what he needs and it is good for him, in fact wholesome, you might come to enjoy it as I do. 

"When I spank a boy, my body tingles all over and I feel God's warmth all over my blessed body. 

"God wants you to do this for him.  Once you take this as part of your faith and belief in God, you might just come to love spanking your boy.  It would not feel so exquisite to spank him if it were not helping him.  God the Mother makes this such an enjoyable experience for us ladies, because it is so good for him and is just what he needs.  We shall not spare the rod, Michele.  Be joyous in this."  

Michele smiled brightly at the beautiful nun as she went back to spanking Tim's reddening bottom.  "I know Ann.  I actually have come a long way with this.  It was weird in the beginning, but I know what you are talking about and have really begun to appreciate and enjoy it too.  Sometimes it really does feel wholesome and loving...and I have to admit, pretty fun."

Back to Tim, "You have a very naughty bottom and I shall spank it soundly for you, little boy."  She went back to spanking Tim yet she was much softer now.  She'd made her point and was just enjoying the eroticism of it all.

Michele was deeply moved by the entire event.  Though she'd rather spank Tim herself, she thrilled at watching him spanked by this imperious, deeply spiritual woman.  She was breathing deeply and felt highly aroused and never more spiritually in tune with God the Mother. 

This is super hot!  

Sister Ann never felt more spiritually awake and at one with the Mother than when carrying out Her will in some sort of sexual ceremony.  She'd not felt this good since Sister Mary licked her to orgasm that morning before mass. 

She loved spanking the boy, was overjoyed by the feel of his big, panty sheathed erection poking into her leg and experienced rapture with his moans, whimpers and his begging of she and God for forgiveness.  Sister Ann experienced no less than three small orgasms while doing God's blessed work.

Tim was on the verge of cuming when the spanking abruptly stopped.

She stood the boy before her, slowly raised and smoothed his panties, and and while gently squeezing his hard cock through his panties said, "I absolve you of your sins, in the name of the Mother, Daughter and Holy Spirit.

"Now, I've a very special, spiritual aid for you Michele." Sister Ann said as she continued to firmly squeeze the boys erection through the panties.  "I know if used liberally, you will help your little boy here."  

Sister Ann presented Michele with a small box.  Within was some sort of hard plastic contraption that baffled the two young people.  

Sister Ann asked Michele to produce an ice-pack.  "From now on, I want you to think of Michele as God's agent here on earth.  She is God's proxy and  Holy Daughter.  From now on, you will think of her as your Higher Power here on earth. 

"Each night you will pray to Michele.  You will strive to think of new ways in which you can serve Her, give yourself to Her.  In your prayers, you will ask Her for guidance.  In your prayers, you will ask Her for insight and thank Michele for watching over you.  In your prayers, you will ask Her for discipline and forgiveness for failings.  God will work through Michele and in this way, Michele will become your Temporal Goddess."

Michele pulse squeezed her thighs together, her pretty, little pussy was getting hotter and wetter.  The idea of Tim kneeling at the side of her bed, just like a little boy, praying out loud to her, his Goddess, was mind blowing. 

Imagine him praying to me just like a bent knee, little boy and then kissing me between the legs, letting him worship me.  Literally worship me...as his God!  Oh my god! 

Michele had to control her body to keep it from shaking with the mini-orgasm that came over her just then.

"What we are now engaged in is an extremely sacred event.  In many ways, it is comparable to one's first consumption."  Looking at Tim, "The pain and sacrifice you will now experience at Michele's discretion should be considered by you as a valued and sacred gift given by Michele, your Higher Power as well as to God the Mother; regard it as an honor. 

"In those moments of suffering you are sure to endure, you should feel a sense of gratitude and tempered pride.  Of course you are not to think more highly of yourself, rather, you should feel good about yourself because you know you are doing the right thing. 

She lowered Tim's Kitties and instructed him to hold the ice pack over his "boyhood."  Once flaccid, she began fitting the sectional device over Tim's cock and balls while she explained that it was a chastity device and its function.  

All three were exceptionally aroused at this point.  Of course Tim could not produce an erection, but he was no less excited. 

Though still deeply embarrassed by his sexually submissive nature, he'd come to recognized it as fact.  Though deeply shameful, he liked that she was taking control of him, stripping him and handling him intimately.  He thrilled at being objectified.  It's where he derived his self worth, it's how he knew he was important. He'd even come to accept that he got off on humiliation. 

And then he saw what was really happening, and he saw the future, and once more, he was in emotional free fall.

Oh my god, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! My god, it's a little penis prison!  How simple!  How perfect! 

Michele looked on with an expression that was equal parts disbelief and rapture.  The young woman's whole body tingled with excitement. 

Instantly, she thought back to the early days, when she first realized she could have Tim as her boyfriend, realizing she was stronger than him and that she could control and possess him if she wanted, their first kiss, their first "kiss," the first time she spanked Tim, making him cry, learning to slap him, when he first said he loved her, Tim eating her bottom.  In a flash she thought of all these times and knew this was just as exciting and wonderful. 

Sister Ann threaded a small pad lock through a pin that held it all in place. 

Oh my god, it locks! Of course it locks!  Not a prison without a lock.

At last, Michele knew she could truly possess Tim with an even greater sense of physical ownership.  

Until now, Tim had been standing before them as they sat on the couch. 

"Kneel." 

Never before had Tim heard so much superiority in a single utterance.  Both Michele and Tim were captivated by the beauty and confident purpose of this imposing woman. 

Sister Ann seemed other worldly and projected a confident assurance of power akin to a sixteenth century, European queen.  As Tim sunk to his knees, Sister Ann pulled from beneath her neckline, the cruceflux she wore on a chain. 

"You consent to having your boyhood locked at the hand of God, do you not?"  Her expression told the boy that she already knew his response.

"Y...yes Ma'am."  Tim felt dizzy. 

What was happening?  Moments ago, he was enjoying a fine Sunday afternoon cleaning Ms. Michele's and Ms. Donna's bathroom, and now he was having his penis locked away in a cage of some sort. 

Chastity belts, weren't they made for women during  the Pursuits? And then he heard Michele's imaginary voice respond, Of course they were, Kimberly-girl.

"Michele, there are some among us who will never grow into manhood. 

"If you accept, you are taking on a serious responsibility.  If ever you give your boy to another, you will have to give her the key and with it, the responsibility of raising this boy in accordance to God's will.  Do you accept this sacred responsibility?"

"Oh yes, I do accept this responsibility," Michele said hungrily. 

"Boy, you may now ask my young Sister, your Goddess, to take ownership of your penis, your body and your mind.  You may now ask your Superior, with the blessing of God the Mother, to lock your boyhood for you."

"But she...she already owns it," came his shameful admission.  

"Splendid, we will simply sanctify this exchange, bless it in the eyes of God."

Looking to his Master, "Ms. Michele, uh...with the blessing of...of God the Mother, will you please lock my...my boy...boyhood?  If yes, then I want to give it to you as your permanent possession."  Really getting into it now, "I want you to know and hopefully take comfort in the fact that I want you to always own it.  I want you to own me.  You are my Master and my Goddess; please own me." He got the last word out in a cracked whisper.  He felt as though he were about to faint and was too dazed to weep.

"Michele, you may now secure the lock." 

As far as Michele was concerned, she might as well have said to her, "You may now kiss the bride."  Michele reached down and felt her spirit soar as she heard and felt the lock snap closed.  

With that click, she once more experienced a small orgasm as she squeezed her legs together. 

She looked to Sister Ann and the two smiled at one another and embraced.  Pulling away, Michele felt close to tears of joy when she noticed at least a dozen small keys attached to the same chain from which Sister Ann's creceflux hung.  

Michele could not help herself, "Sister Ann, have you done this to many men?"

"Oh no.  In fact, I've never done this to a man.  No man, no real man would allow anybody to lock his cock away."  

Michele smiled at the naked boy before them as Sister Ann continued to look down her pretty nose at him.  

Oh my god, I allowed this! Why?

He knew why.

"Only a boy would allow this.  Isn't that right, little boy?"  

Tim really was on the verge of fainting.  "Yes, yes, Sister Ann."  With these humiliating words and the effects of the cold compress wearing off, Tim felt his penis attempt to erect. 

And then he realized how deep in he was: his penis could not get fully hard and could never extend while wearing this wicked device.  The shape of the cage directed his penis to bend downward facing. Even his penis looked now like a kneeling supplicant.

In fact, with his swelling, he experienced growing pain from the short cone shaped plastic spikes pressing into the root of his penis.  With the realization came all the more emotional stimulation that caused him further sexual stimulation and the resulting pressure would have been enough to bring him to his knees had he not already been kneeling. 

And then the tears did come.  These were the emotional times.

"Before I go on, take note.  Look at him now.  Look at his face.  Do you see it?"

Michele saw an entire landscape of expression on Tim's face.  She saw confusion and then fear and then pain and then all of them at once.

"His little penis is trying to get hard and he is feeling the spikes."  Now Sister Ann looked truly pleased.  Smiling broadly and freely, "This really is one of my most favorite things ever.  I love that it's really hurting him now. 

"Does it hurt, boy?  Tell Ms. Michele" she said happily and as though speaking to a small boy.

Michele was intrigued as she saw his eyes go wide with dismay.

"Yes...oh my god, it really hurts."  It had just been a few minutes since he'd had a pretty hard bottom warming and he could not even feel his red ass as his cock was in acute pain.  "Please...please take it off!"

Maintaining her pleasure, "Here, stand up before us."

Tim rose slowly to his feet and found he could not quite stand up straight.  He bent slightly at the waist with his ass sticking out.  He was trying to alleviate the sharp pressure on his cock and the only way to do so was to look like a cripple.  He wanted desperately to go back to his knees.

Back to Michele's line of questioning, "No Michele, a real man would never allow anybody to put one of these special little tools on his cock.  Cocks are powerful, wild things.  Sometimes they receive privileges...depending on the relationship, of course. 

"Only boys, only boys with small penises, boys who can't control themselves, only weak willed, sticky fingered, little boys would ever allow this to befall them.  Boys submit to authority because they can't control themselves. These boys know on some level that they need this.  A boy like this needs to look up to a superior woman, a Goddess like you.  He knows he needs guidance.  Without you, he'd be lost and he knows it.

"Michele, the chastity device can be used to help keep your little one from playing with himself, but also for punishment.  Release can be seen as a reward. 

"He will want out of it," she said with a warm smile.  "I'd keep him in it more often than not.  If he's good, you might consider removing it while he sleeps but always secure his hands. 

"One thing's for sure, he will never cheat on you because he is now incapable. 

"For health reasons, he will need to be milked on occasion.  I do not recommend that you do so more than once every two weeks.  And if you like, I'd be happy to return in two weeks and I'll share with you, some of my favorite milking techniques. 

"Milking a boy can be such a wonderful experience.  I think you will come of love it.  And I know he will.  We can even make him moo like a good boycow which I guarantee will make you laugh with delight"   

Michele did come to love it.  

*

Sister Ann returned two weeks later and shared.  She returned two weeks later and shared again.  And again she returned two weeks later.  Michele had no idea it could be so much fun to make little Timmy cum.  With Sister Ann's help and a bit of trial and error, Michele developed a few of choice methods for milking her boy.  

12