The Perfect Beginning Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele had taught Becky that in situations like these, "please" was short for "Please stop touching me because I'm about to lose control of my baby penis and squirt boymilk." 

"We'll have no cummies, young man.  Oh, and one other rule: You may not look at your sister.  Your eyes are closed or on me. 

"You may begin."

For a second, he fell into a daze.  Then he heard Becky's sweet voice.  "Stand up little brother.  I need to get your adorable panties off, you silly, little boy."

She sounded like a little girl to Tim.  Then he realized that he felt like a little boy.  In their minds, they both were little children, brother and sister, playing a very sweet, loving game.

How many times had he stared at her perfect face!  Now she was his big sister and she was on her knees before him...taking his panties off.  

Sitting back down, he held Michele's panties to his face and took a deep draw.  Her musk was as strong as it had ever been.  Michele's sexual essence was dried onto the soft cotton and it became a sacred garment to Tim.  How many times had he lost his mind to her and her scent?  It seemed to the boy, at least a thousand. 

Becky did not exist, yet Tim was being stimulated as he watched his love sit down to a cup of coffee and her book.

Michele had given Becky explicit directions and tutelage as to her role with their family on a Sunday morning.  Michele had used one of Becky's dildos to acquaint Becky with Michele's expectations.  She was to spend her time stimulating Tim's beautiful cock.  She could give it feather light touches, she could squeeze it and she could do this as much as she wanted.  But Michele made clear that she was really interested in watching Becky lick Tim's cock. 

"I want you to lick your baby brother's cock like a lollipop." 

And she could kiss it.  She could kiss it all over and his balls.  But she could not, under any circumstances, put his cock in her mouth. 

"You will never, ever, ever suck his cock.  Do I make myself clear, young lady?" 

She did.  She was allowed to suck his balls though.  Additionally, she was allowed to give his cock long, lips together, but slightly splayed, suctiony kisses.  She was even allowed to give her little brother a hickey on his cock if she could. 

"Just don't put it inside your greedy mouth, young lady!" 

Becky wouldn't.

Tim smelled Michele and saw Michele but he felt sensations on his cock that he'd never experienced.  Though it was wonderful, Michele was all he could think about. 

She put herself on display doing the most ordinary thing imaginable.  Fully clothed, she read a book and sipped her coffee and Tim had never seen anything more erotic in his life.  As was her custom, she spent most of this period in the room Tim was in so that he might look upon her while he maintained an absurd level of arousal, all the while focused on her. 

She loved that it eroticized the ordinary.  She simply wore her conservative, Sunday church dress and partook in mundane activities before her captive and nearly comatose boy. 

Often after one of his especially deep meditations, she'd actually have to slap him hard across the face to bring him out of it.  That was always fun. 

Sometimes it took him a few minutes to get his legs to work and even then, his first few steps were very uncertain.  He'd stumbled many times while trying to stand. 

Michele loved this.  She loved that she did not have to do anything since she'd already done everything.  She felt like a maestro.  As she sashayed about the room, she was bonding with her boy, they were engaged in a profoundly sexual ceremony and she was taking on a goddess like status in the mind of her boy.  All she had to do was let him see her. 

Smug did not begin to describe her feelings of superiority.

Becky was in heaven.  She loved that Michele trusted her with this.  She loved that she could do something for Michele that would please her.  She loved that she could be important.  She loved that she got to support her little brother.  And she loved that she got to handle cock. 

To be sure, she'd rather suck it.  She was crazy about sucking a heavily hung cock!  And it was always better when he could shoot thick, warm ropes of cum into her eager, hungry mouth.  She always made a point of looking him in the eye when she swallowed a man's cum.  She so wanted him to appreciate how happy she was to swallow his cum. 

She always thought it was so crazy that not all girls lived to swallow as she did. 

What's up with that? 

All that aside, she loved handling her brother's cock. 

Oh my god, he's my brother!  I'm kissing my little brother's cock.  Oh my god, I love it! 

She was beyond loving it, she was becoming obsessed with it.  She was surprised by how excited she became when she really thought of him as her brother. 

I'm really kissing my little brother's cock!  I love it!  I love it!  I love! 

She came very close to saying it out loud but was able to catch herself. 

I'm to be 'felt and not heard!'

She admonished herself in Michele's voice. 

She wanted to rub her pussy so badly!  She easily could have cum a dozen times in the hour and a half she spent helping her brother.  She thought that she'd talk to Michele and ask her if it would be okay next time if she did.

Michele is our Mother!  She's my Mommy.  How comforting.  How naughty.  How hot! 

She loved being part of the family.  She felt so validated and loved that Michele gave her so much purpose.  

And Michele enjoyed watching Becky. 

She really is so much like my loving boy. 

Krista nailed Tim dead to rights when she said he was like a sexualized child.  She really was so proud of herself for that because she deserved full credit for his status.  She had put him into a state of arrested emotional development while pumping up his sex drive to unimagined proportions. 

And Becky was the same way. 

She marveled at the girl as she really did kiss Tim's cock like she was kiss/sucking a lollipop.  Of course she loved where Tim was with all this and where he was was the main point after all.  Yet Becky was the new addition and as such, she merited some of Michele's attention.  Even when, and maybe especially when she was at Tim's cock, she looked like a little girl. 

It was not like that long ago day when she watched Cindy suck her well endowed boyfriend's cock.  She did not look worshipful in that way.  It was a different mindset all together. 

Had Tim been well hung and dominant, she was sure she'd see the exact same look on Becky's face as she saw on Cindy and at least a couple of thousand times on Tim's face when he went down on her. 

This was different to Becky.  This was fun.  It was important to her to be sure, but it was much lighter and the girl was delighted.  She clearly saw a young girl helping her mother by tending to her little brother.  Becky was the little girl getting to be Mommy's assistant.  She was getting to be Mommy to her little brother by proxy. 

Of course she was a very aroused little mother's helper. She loved watching her sucky kiss after sucky kiss on the sensitive underside of Tim's beautiful cock.  She appreciated the joy on the pretty girl's face as she played with one of her pigtails.  Even the way she positioned her body on the floor was that of a very young girl who seemed to have forgotten that she was in a dress and had no idea and perhaps no concern that it had ridden up so that her panties and splayed crotch were on full display. 

And Michele knew it was an honest expression of who Becky was and was in no way any sort of posing. 

That's my enthusiastic, pretty, little girl.   

Michele brought her a glass of water, set it just within the girl's reach and patted her on the head by way of signaling approval. 

At that moment, Becky happened to be on all fours and was completely unaware that she began waggling her pretty ass in pure joy at Michele's approval.

Meanwhile Tim breathed in and savored Michele's very heavy musk while praying to his goddess.  Silently, he asked Michele to guide him.  He asked her how he could better serve her.  He imagined ways he might better serve and please her.  He asked her for the strength to become more obedient to her, the insight to become more subservient and the wisdom to become more submissive to her. 

Please, Goddess, Ms. Michele, please show me the way...

He loved these simple times as they allowed him to fully appreciate the agonizing joy of loving Michele all while the most intense throbbing ache radiated from his entire crotch.  It was so enflamed with need and pain, cock and balls were almost indistinguishable.  He knew that intimate pain was just one more expression of his intense love for Michele. 

I love her so much it hurts.  

Though well beyond desperate to cum and relieve his agony, a part of him had come to accept and actually enjoy his agony. 

Most importantly, the painful ache in his crotch was a near ever present symbol of and reminder of his love for Michele.  And he'd come to really like just being aroused as it made him feel like he was as much a sexual servant as anything else.  And though she'd never actually said it, he felt certain that this is what Michele wanted of him so he felt validated in her eyes. 

His arousal and pain made him feel more important. 

Please, Goddess, give me the strength to suffer more for you. I love you so much!  What more can I do for you?  You are my Goddess, Ms. Michele; how my I better serve you?  You are my reason for living.

Though Becky was largely out of his mind, what was happening to his penis was excruciatingly wonderful.  On several occasions, he came close to grabbing his sister by the hair and shoving his incredibly hard cock down her sweet, little throat.  

Becky would have smiled had she known, because on several occasions, she had come within a hairs breath of slipping his entire shaft deep into her hungry mouth and just sucking the cum out of her sweet little brother.  She smiled as she was pretty sure she could simply suck it all out with no other stimulation, as though sucking a delicious drink down with a straw. 

And what is Mommy doing to my poor, poor, lucky, little brother! 

And Becky did enjoy all this on a level she'd never expected.  It was actually fun to discover that she had a little, tiny Mean-Girl streak of her own.  She actually took a little unexpected pride in this. 

Yet she did not get carried away and kept her thoughts tempered:

This is Michele's accomplishment.  I'm just her pretty little tool.  She's only using me as her little-girl sex toy. 

And this notion got her even more aroused. 

Still, she liked being just a little mean; she was a tool, but she took her own pleasure.  Several different times, while sucking his balls, she intentionally decided to suck too hard, causing him great fear and pain. 

In the sexiest, sweetest little girl voice, "Oh no, little brother, I'm sorry." 

Her mean girl feelings were so strange that she wanted to keep them as a secret.  And though her greater nature caused her to much rather be in Tim's situation, ...

Maybe as a big sister, I can be just a little mean to my beautiful little brother...and sister.  Maybe just sometimes.  

As she saw Michele watching her, Becky gave her a big smile. 

And Michele is my Mother.  She's my Mother and I want to be her best little girl.  I want to be her favorite girl...more than Kimberly.  I want her to like me more.  I want to be her favorite.  

How knowing these thoughts would have pleased Michele. 

One of the things Michele loved about Becky was that she was an open book.  The girl was so comfortable with who and what she was, she felt no shame, or if she did, she luxuriated and sexualized her shame such that she had no hesitations to share with Michele. 

In time, Michele came to know and approve of Becky's "little secret."  Michele thought it was cute and cuter still that Becky wanted to keep her pretty, little inner mean-girl hidden. 

She really is a darling girl. 

Michele felt a mother's love for her daughter.

*

"Well just look at the clock!  Come on kids, it's time for church.  Becky, be a good girl and help your brother up and get him dressed.  Tim had a hard time standing, but his sister steadied him.

"Michele, I can't get him back in his panties, his little penis is in the way." 

Michele smiled and quickly produced his "church panties."  This was always a problem on Sunday so she'd gotten him a pair of high waisted, satin, silky smooth rhumba panties.  They were pearl white and Michele thought them perfect for church. 

Tim knew to stand passively and let his sister dress him.  Now Becky was fully present in his conscious and to be dressed by her as though he were a little boy shamed him terribly. 

Along with Donna, the four of them went to church as one big happy family.  To Becky, it was the best day ever!  She had no idea how much better it would get.

****

As always, they timed their entry perfectly.  Three minutes before mass was to begin, Donna led them down the long center isle between the legion of pews.  Behind, her kids walked three abreast.  Tim was in the middle and Michele and Becky held his wrists. 

The three expressed remarkably different dispositions reflected on their lovely faces. Where Michele looked mildly self satisfied and self possessed, Becky looked radiant and nearly over joyed by the experience.  To anybody looking over their shoulders (and quite a few envious teen girls and desirous men always waited and watched for Michele and her pretty mother,) they might have noticed the young man in the middle looked especially distressed, almost haggard. 

But who would see him with the ladies present? 

Donna and Michele were dressed conservatively and gracefully, while several noticed the pretty new addition seemed almost to be dressed as a little girl...almost provocatively, thought more than a few.  Monica Pollard and Courtney Conner, sitting on opposite sides of the isle had the exact same thought at the exact same time as they watched the last entry to the church prior to the start of mass.  Both were equally amazed and somehow more envious of Michele than ever when they saw that Michele had now, in addition to her boyfriend, the prettiest girl (as far as they were concerned) in the world, Becky Johnston!  Both wondered dejectedly if Michele slept with her too. 

In silent stereo: It's not fair!

They walked slowly to the very front pew and sat at the isle, in the seats reserved for them by Sister Ann.  They took their time removing coats and relaxing into the pew.  It almost seemed like the mass was not to begin until Lanza family had arrived and situated itself.  Even when they were a few minutes late, the commencement of mass seemed almost to be waiting for them, almost as though it had been arranged by some significant power within the Church.  More than several pious women fumed at the assumption.

Standing before the congregation, Tim removed Michele's coat.  Once all the women were seated, Tim sat with her coat in his lap as instructed.  Immediately her hand snaked beneath the heavy coat and lay possessively on her big, hard cock.  Michele absolutely loved attending church.

As mass began, she gave her big, hard cock a good squeeze and then an approving pat.  Then she reached down between his legs, deep into his crotch and took a firm hold on her big, swollen balls. 

Tim hadn't been milked in two weeks and it seemed he'd been hard the entire time. 

She smiled at the vision of Becky enthusiastically licking her big cock-pop just moments ago and considered it the cherry on top. 

Then she began to give Tim a very, very loving massage. That is to say, she squeezed his balls...or rather, her balls. 

He shifted in pain and she was not sure if she heard the faintest squeal or felt it. 

She leaned in close, "Remember, stay calm now.  Don't be a sissy, I'm barely squeezing hard at all.  Be my good boy." 

She gave him the gentlest kiss on the cheek and turned her head forward. 

Every five to ten seconds, she'd give him another firm squeeze.  Sometimes she'd stretch it out to thirty or forty seconds to keep him on his heels. And sometimes she held that squeeze for the longest time.  His restrained squirming made her the happiest girl.  She liked that she could do this and enjoy as much as she did (and she enjoyed it immensely) all while being able to maintain her attention on the mass and bask in the light and love of their very female God.

In mind, body and spirit, Michele was never more in tune with God the Mother. She kept him hard throughout mass as she wanted him to positively associate with the pain of having his balls squeezed.  Michele loved keeping Tim conflicted.  

Throughout the mass, as Tim seemed to anybody taking notice (and there were always two or three nosey old ladies taking notice) to fidget like a little boy throughout mass, most of the parishioners wore solemn and often dour expressions, no doubt worn as some sort of pious obligation.  In contrast, Michele wore the slightest smile.  As she squeezed her boy balls, she felt at one with God the Mother. 

We are together in all of this Mother.  Thank you, God. I love you with all my heart.

After consumption, Becky took over Michele's job of stimulating Tim's balls.  Daughter did not want to disappoint Mother so if anything, she squeezed longer and harder than Michele did.  The gleaming smile never left her gorgeous face as she squeezed her brother's balls. 

Terrified of his loving sister and completely sexual aroused by her, he'd never before experienced such a throbbing pain in this terribly swollen crotch.  Happily and with total love, Becky squeezed harder and harder.

As the years passed this way, Tim could not reconcile his thoughts and feelings about attending mass.  He loved the connection with Michele and Becky and by association, Donna.  They touched him and focused their love on him for an entire hour as they squeezed his balls, balls made all the more sensitive due to not cuming for so long and his meditation. 

During the week, he fixated on this interaction, he thought constantly of them squeezing him this way.  It was the most sexual attention he received and he loved it...until it was actually time for mass.  His fear welled as he concluded his meditation and his sister dressed him.  By the time they reached the church, he was terrified.  As they entered the church and as Michele and Becky took him by the wrists, he was always in a near panic state.  The next hour would be the most physically traumatic of his life...until it was repeated a week later.

There was, of course, a transition in all this.  Eventually Tim became conditioned to cum from having his balls squeezed.  As traumatizing as it was, he could shoot painfully and joyously if he did not signal Michele in time to stop.  They only had one such accident and he paid dearly for it.  Immediately, ball squeezing orgasms were inserted into their play list and Tim was treated to several every year, on the prescribed second Sunday.

****

One constant about Continuant mass was the rounds of sitting to kneeling to standing and back again.  Ms. McAllister, who had been evicted of her coveted front row, isle seat by the Church and replaced by the Lanza family and who now sat on the far edge, always leaned forward to spy on that handsome Lanza man. 

Most disturbing was that every time he stood, he had a very noticeable bulge in this tightish fitting slacks.  She was more than certain it was an erection!  He looked barely able to stand and the Lanza daughter was always helping him up. 

This time, she had help from that very pretty, waspish looking blonde girl, (with those pigtails, Ms. McAllister simply could not think of her as a woman.)