The Perfect Beginning Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An erection in the church was unthinkable!  Was the Lanza girl, with her hand always under that coat, in his lap, doing this to him?  Most upsetting!  If she was, why did he always seem so distraught, so very uncomfortable?  Why did the two need to help him up and support him while standing?  He almost seemed to be limping every time the Lanza daughter assisted him from church? 

Ms. McAllister always thought she'd have a word with the church leadership about this most upsetting behavior.  It was all so troubling that Ms. McAllister waited so impatiently through the entire week so that she could bear witness to this unthinkable arousal in the Church, over and over again!  Every week she'd watch and...every week she'd put off that conversation with the Bishop. 

After all, Ms. McAllister was sure it was important for her to understand what was going on here before bringing in a higher authority. 

Such wickedness!

****

Back in Michele's room, it was time for more meditation.  After another hour of spiritual meditation (and Becky was beginning to discover this was a joyous spiritual experience for her as well), it was time for confession. 

Michele had told Becky nothing about this as she wanted to enjoy the girl's natural, spontaneous, reaction.  Adorned in panties, her boy knelt before her and confessed to Michele, and referred to her as "God the Mother" his sins of commission and omission. 

Becky thought she'd seen it all at this point.  And then Michele stood her boy and pulled his panties up tight, smashing, she was sure, his already swollen and inflamed balls before putting him over her knee.

Although it was shocking to watch her best friend take a fairly serious spanking while bent over this way, she was transfixed by the spectacle.  Of course she was envious to the point of jealousy that it was not her over Michele's knee, while simultaneously relieved it wasn't.

Oh my goodness his poor bottom must burn! 

But what really grabbed and held her attention was how stunning Michele was!  She was positively gorgeous!  Her beautiful face showed great focus and transitioned from deadly serious to an expression that Becky could only think of as pleased.  It was an expression that mixed focused seriousness with great pleasure.  Michele's posture was perfect and her neck looked so long and pretty. It was dizzying in a way in that Becky thought she the maturity of a thousand year old woman with the shine and vibrancy of a young girl.

The two aspects seemed mutually exclusive but, she could see it no other way. She thought Michele had a rather regal look about her.  And her dress was that of a very stylish, conservative woman.  This was a woman performing a sacred duty and it took Becky's breath away. 

Beyond all that, Michele seemed to glow while she performed this sacred ceremony. It was obvious that in this way, she was in communion with God.

In this moment, Becky experienced a shift. She knew then that she'd much rather experience the spiritual joy her mother was enjoying than be in the position of her little brother.

Mommy is so pretty!

She wanted to be like her Mommy.

Her own arousal peaked as she watched her mother cum while spanking her little brother.

I want to grow up to be like Mommy!

She was absolutely riveted by the vision of it all.

When the spanking was over, Tim knelt before Michele and took her spanking hand in both of his.  He began, "Thank you Ms. Michele.  Thank you for absolving me of my sins.  Thank you for your guidance.  Thank you for your loving and corrective hand.  I belong to you mind and body; please command me.  You are my Goddess.  And you are my Mother Goddess, my Mommy Goddess. My life is yours."

Somehow this changed everything for Becky.  The confession itself completely changed and expanded her fundamental ideals of intimacy.  It really came into focus with what Tim said last about his mind not really being his own. 

While confessing, he had to reveal secrets that nobody would ever share and her power was such that he felt as though he had no choice.  It was as profound as expressing one's true love for the very first time and feeling it fully sanctified by God. 

This is real love and intimacy! 

She wanted to cry with envy.  And though the spanking was hard and no doubt painful, it was such a perfect and loving ceremony. 

It's how Michele makes it all okay again. 

And then Tim's open prayer!  It was obviously ceremonial, one he'd delivered many times. 

It is so life giving. 

This would keep their love of one another alive forever!  She loved and hated Tim.  Her little brother had what Becky felt in her heart, belonged to her!

Michele stood.  "Beck, be a good girl and help me with my dress."  After stepping out of it, "Make sure to hang it properly."

Becky was happy to be of service.  She hurried back to Michele, knelt before her, removed Michele's heels and rolled down her nylons and helped her off with her garter belt.  She stood behind Michele and removed her bra. 

Michele wore a vintage style of panties that looked to be inspired by lingerie worn in the 1950s.  It was high waisted and provided great coverage but stopped short at the crotch.  They were black and covered with an intricate lace pattern.

Tim looked up to behold a Goddess.  She stood akimbo with her legs apart and it reminded him of how a super hero would stand. Her skin was pale yet radiant.  The freckles on her cheeks and shoulders were somehow both adorable and gorgeous to Tim.  Her medium length auburn hair was well styled and looked as perfect as it did the moment she left the house for church.  Her only makeup was her red lipstick which stood out to perfection from her white skin and beautiful freckles.  

"Give me your kiss; show me your love.  Pray to me."

Tim knelt forward and put a gentle kiss up and into her crotch. 

He wanted her body so fucking badly.  His balls hurt with need and his cock was bulging with veins as a steady dribble leaked from his big, hard cock.  He hoped more than anything that she'd be in the mood to let him eat her ass.  He wanted his face in her ass so badly he could almost cry and how his body shook with the thought!

"Stay."  And to his amazement, she beckoned Becky onto the bed with her.  

Becky came alive with childlike, rapturous delight.  And how she pleasured Michele!  

And Tim felt dismayed when Michele pleasured Becky!  She did not do that for him! 

Does she love Becky more than me? 

Though upset, he was way more aroused.  He knew he'd have time to contemplate his feelings later. 

They were so beautiful together.  And then it crept in again:

I think Becky looks way hotter with her than I do. 

Even when he tried to wall out his feelings, insecurity streamed through the cracks and engulfed him.  Then he swung back to raw, unadulterated lust and arousal. 

His balls felt like they were filled with hot lava, they burned so badly and felt so heavy!  His shaft felt like it was crawling with the glowing, sinuous, burning  serpents of fire seen on the smoldering remains of paper. 

Once more he was sent into an emotional panic.  As Michele licked Becky's beautiful pussy Becky looked right at him and gave him the hot regard given by a mean and angry oder sisters to a younger brother behind mom's back.  It's the look given to the child in trouble and out of favor with mom.  It was smirky and cruel and mocking.  It was the look that said: I've got what you can't have; I've got Mommy's love and approval and you don't.  She loves me more than you! 

Tim was shocked by the sense of betrayal and felt his world crumble when Becky looked him in the eye and cocked her head one way and then the other as she gave him and opened mouth yet silent "ha-ha" and then flashed a very meaningful smirk to make it as clear as she could. It was clear to Tim that Becky wanted to replace him as Michel's:

What?  What actually am I to Michele?  Her love?  Her boy?  Her slave? 

He shelved his anger and self disgust and focused on the bigger issue.  Becky sought his position or his place in Michele's life.  And she wanted him to feel pain.  And he did and he felt it profoundly. 

Yet as badly as she'd hurt him emotionally, he still felt the pain in his cock and balls which dribbled like a leaky faucet.  They were beautiful together.  

Becky was, under normal circumstances, sexually insatiable.  She was so in awe of Michele and the younger girl aroused her to a near fevered level.  Yet this was different still!  She had no idea her young love was going to call her into bed.  And to do so in front of Tim, her best friend and little brother! 

She was glad.  Joy and happiness streamed through every cell of her body.  First, there was getting even with her little brother

At last. 

Simultaneously, she wondered if she was really, centrally a part of it all now. 

Like are we really a family now?  Do we both belong to Michele now?  Are we going to be in a three way relationship now? Please, please please! 

Always self conscious, she was keenly aware that she was putting on a show for her brother.  She hoped that he was admiring her and wanting her.  She hoped he was comparing himself to her and seeing how much prettier and sexier she was than him. The sense of competition did not abate and if anything became more acute for Becky. 

There would be a hierarchy and Becky wanted to secure her place in it and above Tim.  She needed to be more important to Michele.  She wanted to be Mother's favorite and wanted her little brother to suffer the realization as she'd suffered while on the outside looking in. 

As Michele licked her, as she savored Michele's love, she relished the idea of her brother's suffering and pain.  She felt herself on the verge of cumming as she thought about sucking way too hard on one of her brother's balls and making him squeal and shutter in pain and fear.  As she thought about angrily slapping his poor balls, her orgasm overtook her.

Afterward:

Oh my god, being mean can be so intensely fun!

After the longest time kissing and making love the two lay there with limbs intertwined.  Although much shorter, it did not look the least bit awkward to see Michele spooning the longer, taller beauty.  Tim saw the open love as Michele showered the girl with affection and offered emotional comfort and reassurance.  She'd not been like this with Tim. 

Has she?

The time for Tim's milking was at hand.  Michele positioned her boycow up on a table on all fours.  As instructed, Becky put a small amount of lube on her left hand and reached around his waist and and under, to hold Tim's cock. 

She used her right hand to hold the sacred garment over his face.  Michele had taught her to remove and replace it every ten seconds or so so that he did not get used to the scent.  She knew well that her scent was a very powerful tool of control and used it masterfully on her boy.  Becky stroked his shaft ever so gently as he watched his Goddess lay in bed.

"Do you belong to me?"

And he did what he was made to do, "Moooooooo."

As Michele smiled broadly, Becky began to laugh.  She did not mean to:

...but this is just so... oh my god!  He's mooing!  

She felt badly.  She already felt so badly about how mean she was to him when Michele made her cum.  She really did love her little bro so dearly and regretted being so mean to him.  She hated herself for being so envious of him. 

But it's still not fair! 

Yet she could not help the laughter.  

Oh....My....God!  She makes him moo like a cow! 

What they were doing was insane but Becky, deep down, LOVED all of it...except for her envy. 

Even though he does sort of deserve it!  A little. 

The girl was clearly conflicted.  She did not want to moo, that was not for her.  She envied everything else, but not that.  She was glad he had to do it though.  She realized she kept going back and forth between feeling badly about being angry with him and being mean.

"Do you want to make milk, little boycow?"  She smiled when she saw his eyes go wide at the prospect.

"Moooooooo!" 

"Oh come on now," she said mirthfully, "that's not how cows really moo.  You have to do it right."

And so he did, "Moooooooo!"  This time when the little boycow cried, it had that wild and desperate moaning sound that cows really make.  This always made Michele laugh and when she did, Becky could not help herself and laughed with her. 

She cursed herself but:

...I can't help it!  It's funny!  Oh my god!  And thank god I don't have to do that to cum!

"Come on little cow, tell me how badly you want to be milked.  Make me believe."

And her desperate little boycow mooed long, hard, plaintively and desperately to be allowed to cum.

This spectacle went on, with only the occasional moo, for about fifteen more minutes before it was time to milk the cow. 

Again, Becky had been instructed and knew what to do.  Michele approached her special boycow and took the panties from Becky.  Becky stood behind Tim and carefully pulled his boy-udder down between his legs.  Considering how hard he was, this was very uncomfortable for the boy.  She had to go slowly and he had to arch his back as much as possible to obtain the necessary tilt for his hips relieving some of the necessary bend to the base of his ridged penis and allowing it to point down. 

"Maintain eye contact with me.  Look at me."

And Michele became the only thing in the world to Tim.  

"Look me in the eyes, breath from the panties and say, 'I love you Goddess and can I pretty please make my milk for you?  I want to make milky for you, Goddess.'  Say it repeatedly until you make your milk."

Tim recited the now sacred words as her boycow.  Rather, he mooed them.

Becky took a firmer grip on his shaft and increased the pressure and maintained a steady pace with her stokes. 

In her mind, her brother was now a sex cow.  She also used her left hand to grasp his balls and pull down on them, stretching them away from his body.  Then she enjoyed what would become one of her favorite things in the world: she pull squeezed his balls.  As she felt his erection get somehow harder and felt him trying to remain in position and contain his physical and emotional reaction to his sister squeezing his balls, Becky experienced a truly satisfying orgasm. 

She would relive this moment dozens of times in the intervening weeks until she got to do it again in two weeks time.

And Tim really saw Michele.  She was beautiful and powerful and to Tim, she was perfect.  In this moment, she really was a goddess to him. 

She's better than me. 

With despair:

Look at what I am!  I'm a sex cow and she is a Goddess. 

He loved her so deeply and completely.  In spite of it all, he knew he was supposed to be a man and it should not be this way. 

I'm a cow! 

Seeing her smug, superior expression while having to maintain eye contact while mooing was deeply humiliating.  But then he did not care. 

Fuck it, she really is my God.

And in his mind he went back to: I love you Goddess and can I pretty please make my milk for you?  I want to make a milky for you, to please you.

He mooed with his whole body, and his soul belonged to Michele. 

I love making milky for Mommy God!

He continued to moo more desperately, almost wildly and his orgasm approached.  His eyes went very large and he looked and sounded like a cow that was actually being branded while held in the stall.  And then the cum began to shoot forth into the shallow dish Michele had on the table for collection. 

As it did, Becky slowed down her strokes but increased the pressure on her squeeze. She timed her squeezing with his ejection rate. And it seemed to Becky that he just kept shooting.  She'd actually never seen so much cum before.  She was further amazed that he did not grunt like a man when he came, rather he maintained his desperate and wild mooing and he shot powerful jets of cum down into the dish. 

Although what they were doing was so wild and weird to Becky, it was also profound and beautiful.  She loved this and hoped this was just the beginning.

The first of many Sundays to cum. 

She smiled.

Michele came around and replaced Becky's hand with her own.  She very firmly grasped his shaft and squeezed every last drop out of it. 

Becky knew well that a man's cock got very sensitive after orgasm but Michele was insistent and merciless in her extraction.  Now Tim mooed in discomfort as she forcefully milked his udder.  This went on for at least five minutes and Tim was almost hysterical with discomfort and resultant anxiety.  For Tim, the five minutes was an eternity, yet he remained hard throughout.

At last she was satisfied and removed the dish.  Tim was allowed to collapse on the table top.  

He was allowed a few minutes but then they needed to finalize their sacred ceremony.  "Sit on the bed."  After he complied, she dipped her finger into his thick sperm, cultivating a good amount on her finger tip and quickly transferred it to his waiting mouth.  She kept her finger in his mouth as he sucked on it.  She gently fucked his sucking mouth with her cum covered finger tip. 

This was a quiet time when they simply looked at and appreciated one another and the beautiful relationship they shared. 

During his brief respite, after she'd traumatized his cock with all that over stimulation, his erection, at long last, flagged. Mere minutes later, he was once more hard for her. 

She always knew when she was doing the right thing with Tim.  Lovingly, she fed him two more fingertip covered little milk pacifiers before handing the dish to her daughter.  "Would you like to feed your hungry brother now, darling?"  

In awe, "Yes, Mother."  And so she began feeding her loving, adorable, little brother for the first of many times to come. 

Michele thought they looked beautiful.  And she was proud of them both for doing such a good job of this.  She felt love for them both.  

****

The thing that killed Tim...and saved him, was that in spite of kinky twists and power play in their relationship, even with the forced panty wearing, his secondary support and domestic status, his nightly prayers and girl training, there were many times in which they shared a very normal relationship. 

Tim always knew she was in charge and he worked not to challenge Michele, but still, they discussed normal things and enjoyed normal interaction.  He was comforted by the normalcy of being allowed to disagree with Michele, provided it was done under circumstances which she permitted.  It had to be disagreement that was invited, in private and to be delivered in a gentle almost apologetic way. 

Often they interacted with a great deal of care and affection.  So often, they interacted without any sense that there was a power hierarchy at all. 

Of course much of that had to do with how well Michele managed the relationship by providing him with clear expectations and boundaries.  He was like a dog in his yard.  As long as he did not run into the fence and loved his yard, he felt free.  He knew he had housewife status, but he liked it.  He loved Michele and loved his life with her.  And she was a good provider.  Even before graduating over-school, she was quite wealthy.  Of course, the greatest security of all came when she held him in her strong arms and kissed him tenderly, but financial security was nice too. 

In spite of all of the things that made what they had different, there was a certain base quality of care, affection and mutual appreciation that made their relationship very mainstream. 

And then he'd find himself looking the love of his life right in the eye while mooing by way of begging for an orgasm to ...make milky.  The humiliation and shame was daunting.  And then she'd be, fucking his eager mouth with a cum covered finger and he'd get all hard again and suddenly his humiliation was just one more thing that contributed to his growing erection.