The Perfect Beginning Ch. 22

Story Info
Donna becomes Tim's new Mommy.
6k words
4.89
3k
1
0

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 22nd installment of an ongoing story about Michele a and Tim. For sure, it is a disturbing relationship and is in no way intended to describe something healthy or ideal. Emotional sadism is central to it all. If this bothers you, this is not the story for you and I suggest you venture elsewhere.

What makes the story interesting to me is what takes place in the minds of the characters. Withouts words and ideas and the feelings that go with them, it's all just mechanics and honestly, that's not so interesting to me. Simple, pure fucking is a great thing to do. I don't need to read about it. Perhaps when I was verrrrrrrry young, that alone would have intrigued me. Now...yawn. This is a dark, emotional journey. I hope you enjoy it.

The following preface is cut and pasted from installment II. For a more comprehensive understanding of their world, you can venture back to the first installment. Read it or skip it.

This story takes place in a very male dominant society, one which is even more patriarchal than our own. Our hero, Michele, is enchanted by the discovery of her own sexual super power. Poor, lucky Tim, on the other hand comes to realize that he falls under Michels's spell, he does not measure up to societal expectations. These two young people are discovering and becoming as they grow together as a couple.

Psychological conflict and tension are central themes in this saga.

*

The story has been formatted to meet the publishing requirement of our host and I am hopeful the necessary kinks have been worked out.

A more complete preface can be found at the beginning of the first installment and if you did not read it, it could be helpful to do so. Here are some of the contextual parameters of the fictional world the story takes place within.

* People are legal adults at 18 years of age.

* People usually live to about 2,000 years of age.

* The cultural norm has almost all legal adults living with their family of origin until they turn 200 years old.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 are treated as and referred to as children when they choose to continue living with their parents.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 often behave much as we would expect teenagers to behave here in our world. They are kept in a state of arrested emotional development.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 years customarily consume "blockers" which prevent them from having sexual feelings or impulses.

* Often young people will begin to "date" around 160 yers of age and while they are expected to continue to take their blockers, some will surreptitiously stop taking them while a few will stop responding to them.

* Age and masculinity are revered in this world. Everybody looks up to their elders and few seriously question the patriarchy.

All characters in the story are over 18 years of age.

It is customary for those below the age of 200 to demonstrate their status by wearing clothing which signify to others that they are off limits. They would wear what we would think of as children's clothing. Remember, an 18 year old and a 1,900 year old would look exactly the same age, so children's clothes are very useful for signaling to those over 200 years to abstain from any romantic or sexual pursuit of another who was deemed of an inappropriate age.

Lastly, sex is not technically illegal for people between the ages of 18 and 200 years. It is considered profoundly taboo. Adult-children (18+) do have sex but it is kept very quiet. Some parents punish their children for engaging in this sinful pleasure and adult-children almost never tell-on one another in this regard, even those who might not like one another. Adult children live by a code and violation of said code subjects one to complete ostracization. Almost none experiment until they are well over 160 years old.

****

They stood at the foot of her bed and she stepped in close to his side.  In a quiet, soothing voice, "Is it okay if Mommy touches you?"

Obviously it was not a request.  She'd been given all the permission she needed from Michele so he knew he was in a scene.  "Y...yes, Mommy," came his clearly distressed response.

She stepped into him with one hand on his hard cock and the other rubbing his ass.  She could not get over the idea that she could do this.  Her amazement grew.  She'd never experienced anything like sexual freedom.  Until recently, she'd never felt free enough to even think about her own sexual desire.  Forget that she'd lusted for her daughter's guy for the longest time, she'd never let herself even imagine having this sort of liberty with any man's body.  

Intention made all the difference. 

Previously, she touched her man hoping that as she did so, it pleased or satisfied him.  In time, she hoped she could get him off quickly just to get it over with.  Duty done; leave me be, was the refrain.

Now it was totally different.  She wanted to feel up her boy.

My hot little boy, my boy, my son! 

Her youth, her entire introduction to sex taught her that she was to present herself for his pleasure; he was to take what he wanted from her.  She'd never enjoyed it. 

Now the man was the sex object, her plaything. 

Now he is presented for me! 

It was strange and wonderful!  She adored how passive he was and felt a little guilty for how much she enjoyed his fear.  She did not feel too guilty, he was hard after all and she decided right then and there to rid herself of all the guilt and inhibitions she'd held onto regarding sex. 

After all, he gets fulfillment in this role.

Her early life preparation for sex had not done her one bit of good.  The sense of guilt she experienced from her own desires had likewise done her no good at all. What she had here was good.  It was very good.

"Come, let Mommy put you over her knee for another spanking."  She saw his eyes go big.  "Oh, don't be frightened now.  Mommy wants to give her little boy a sweet, loving spanking.  A delicate spanky.  I just want you over my lap so I can feel close to my little boy.  I just want to make love to you the way your sister does." 

She reached her hand for him and he came to her.  She repressed her smile as she found he was shaking a little.  She positioned him between her legs and clamped them down over his own.  

Tim wondered then how much intimate detail Michele had shared of their special love making.  He assumed she'd spoken to Donna about how she locked her legs around his when she lowered his pants.  Yet no such conversation had taken place.  It seemed both women were doing what came naturally to them.

He needed it to be soft, but Tim longed for Donna's spanking.  He wanted to be over her knee, feeling his Mother's love, in spite of his fear.

Oh, I do love my Mommy so! 

He'd always loved and longed for his Mother's authority, control and love.  He'd wanted to be taken by Donna from the very beginning.

"I promise to be gentle, but I want and expect you to ask me nicely for your spanking.  Do you understand little..." and with that, she ran her finger down the length of his erection, "...boy?"

"Yes, Mother, I mean yes Mommy."  Looking her in the eye, he wanted her to see both the love and dependent need within his soul.  Slowly and sensuously, he began to waggle his ass as he complied with her order and his craving.  "Will you please spank my bottom for me, Mother?"  His voice was so soft and gently slutty. 

She moved her hands to his ass. 

"I've been bad and need my Mommy, my loving Mommy to teach me.  I love you so much, Mommy. I want Mommy to love me.  I need to be close to Mommy and to make her happy.  Please, Mommy, please, make me your naughty bottom.  Please put me in my place.  Please put me over your knee and make love to me Mommy.  Please make me your little boy. Please put me over your knee and let me feel all your love."  

She loved his soft voice and his big, hard cock.  To her, it was an unexpected but wonderful combination.  Big cock and aggression were all she'd known.  This was an actual starting point; this was where she could actually begin to enjoy sexual intimacy.

"Certainly, my naughty darling!"  Donna felt so wonderfully wicked. 

She dropped his shorts which bunched round her clamping legs.  She stared at his pantied erection.  "These really are cute and I totally get why you wear them...and I even like your...other side, but when you are here, alone with me, I want you as my boy.  In here, you are all boy.  Gentle, obedient, loving and soft...yet all boy.  You are my son...unless I say otherwise.  Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mommy."  He looked her right in the eye and said the sexiest thing she'd ever heard, "You are my Mother.  I love my Mother soooooo much.  It's very important to always obey Mother in all things. I want to be your good boy. Mother knows best." Face tilted slightly down, he offered a shy smile. 

She knew then they were very much on the same wavelength.  

"There will be times when I'll want to get to know my daughter, but not now. Let's get these little girl undies off you.  I want to see my little, little boy," she said while staring and smiling at his erection.  She loosened her hold and pulled off his shorts and Kitties.  

His cock was beautiful.  It was remarkably hard, perfectly shaped and ideally sized: biggish, but not too big.  She'd had big and did not care for it. 

She was impressed that her daughter could strip him of any confidence that could come from this perfect endowment.  For the second time, she considered that her little girl had used Tim's own perfect cock to emasculate him.

Masterful!

Her daughter had a real genius for all this and had she taken the time, she could have shed tears of pride for what her little girl had created for herself. Feelings of pride were set aside for lust.  

She stood and unbound his pigtails and as she did this, did it with a mother's care, she felt another unexpected emotion as she felt a flare of anger.  She so compromised herself as a young woman.  Every message she'd received as a young woman or teen girl, overt or subtle, had impressed upon her the importance of getting and keeping a man by pleasing him.  Though Donna had endured only a few sexual partners in her life, what had it gotten her?  Getting Michele made it all worth it, but could not a child come to her another way?  She knew now, from her own daughter, that in fact it could have. 

She would embrace everything her daughter had to teach her.  She knew all of it would feel as right as this did.  She knew it was a simple matter of shedding all the lies she'd internalized for so many years.  Her nature was at odds with her upbringing and that was all to change right now.

She sat once more on the edge of the bed.

Touching the tip of his beautiful cock with the tip of her short, sharp and menacing fingernail, "Is this, the size of your little penis, what attracted you to such a young girl?"

Tim hated that no matter what he said, people continued to believe that Michele's young age was a significant factor in his initial attraction to her.  It made him a pervert.  If anything, her age was the least attractive thing about her. 

And then he considered the question and was totally confused.  What did his cock have to do with her age?

Tim had no idea what to say.  Donna was so pretty and he was so confused.  Of course it was her question, but it was so much more than that. 

Why was he here?  Why was he not with Michele?  He was so attracted to Donna but was this right? 

And he was intimidated.  She was the hot, attractive, older woman.  Though she really was not that much older than him, she was his girlfriend'd mother, his mother's acquaintance and really was and had been for many years, a mother figure to him. 

Now she wanted to be his sexy-Mommy.  It was all too much.

She read the confusion on his face and smiled openly.  "What I mean is...well your penis, it's just so small and dainty.  I imagine you'd be intimidated to be with a woman so you thought you could impress a young girl.  Is that how it happened?"

"No, not exactly, Ms. Donna...I mean no, Mommy.  I just, I just fell in love."

"But you do know it is small don't you?  You do know that most women would just laugh you down."  She could not believe she's just said that to a man!  And she could not believe it was so enjoyable and so fun!

"Yes, Mommy."  Tim was absolutely convinced of this fundamental deficiency.  "I know I'm not big enough."

"Not big enough for what, young man?"

"Not big enough to make a woman happy, Mommy."

"Good, because that is what makes you the perfect, little boy.  That makes you my perfect, little boy.  I want a well behaved, very affectionate and loving son.  Are you my loving son?"

"Yes, Dear Mother."

"That's my little boy!  You just stay with Mother Dearest.  Stay inside Mommy's skirts where it's safe.  I'll protect you from those mean girls."

"Yes, Mommy. Always." 

"Over Mommy's knee now.  There you go." 

As he draped himself over her knee, she realized she really did not want to spank him hard at all.  She'd enjoyed that already.  Yet she'd already begun to think of this as a love-making position.  It was an alternative to missionary position or doggy-style. 

And Donna wanted to make sweet love to her boy.  Like her daughter, she loved the intimacy of having a boy, bottom up over her knee.  His vulnerability allowed her an emotional connection to him that was absent in all other sexual encounters.  With him like this over her knee, she felt genuine maternal love coupled with profound sexual arousal. 

Yessssss, Mommy loves her little boy! 

All the more mind boggling was that she was alright with it.  She was free of self doubt and judgment.  This was good and pure.  

She did not wonder if she was doing it wrong or if she was doing it right. She did not wonder if he liked it. Or if he'd like it enough to want to do it with her again...even when she was not sure she even liked what they were doing. She did not wonder if her butt was too big or if she was pretty enough. None of the insecurity that had in the past plagued her when engaged in sex was present.

Right then, there was pleasure and acceptance and love. There was her son and spanking and it was perfect.

She rubbed his bottom and enjoyed the heat which still radiated from his red rump.  Acting upon instinct, she reached for the hand cream she kept on her bedside table.  She applied some and began to gently rub it into his two perfectly shaped globes.  She thought he had a truly lovely ass and found herself appreciating it more than ever.  She spoke lovingly to him and Tim felt himself floating away with the sensation and the soothing motherly love bestowed upon him.  

"Mommy has always loved her little boy.  It's true; since the beginning, I've seen you as my own son.  It's good that we can share our love."  

She gave him a few very gentle and loving swats and they both giggled as he shook his money-maker.  As much as she'd adored his fear, she now appreciated that he was relaxing into this, feeling playful and becoming her boy, her loving boy.  Mommy wanted easy, gentle, loving play with her son. 

"I know you want to be my good-boy, but sometimes you can be so naughty," she said as though to a very young boy. All the while she spanked gently. "You have the naughtiest little bottom. Your naughty bottom just needs to be spanked, doesn't it?"

"Oh my god, yes Mommy! Yes! Please teach me. Please always teach me. Make me good again."

As she drew him out, she felt a sense of conquest.  He was finding his feelings and fitting into his role as her loving son.  The gentle spanking went on and they were together, they were as one. Tim began to openly and honestly fall in love with his Mommy.

"Mommy's so pretty."

Donna looked to the mirror and viewed him studying her. Then she saw herself. She saw herself as Tim's mother, as a disciplinarian and for the first time, saw herself. She looked as she always had, but she was different. She was a fit, attractive woman and just as she'd always looked, yet somehow prettier. With her conservative clothing and hair style, she looked prim and proper, yet somehow, shockingly sexy.

For the first time in her life, she felt truly sexy and what shocked her about it was that it was all natural and without posing or theatrics. She was in a long skirt and a long sleeve blouse, while sitting on the end of her bed. Yet she was profoundly aroused while viewing herself as an authority figure and disciplinarian to a beautiful boy.

My honest, true self. Oh my god, at last!

She saw herself for the very first time. She radiated confidence and sexuality, something she was certain to be an impossibility all the while looking her sensible, conservative best.

I'm changing.

She was short of breath.

She brought him to his feet before her.  Holding both of his hands, his big cock stood rigidly before her.  She smiled up at him and told him to kneel.  Now on his knees, "Mommy wants to kiss her son.  Do you want to kiss Mommy?"

"Yes, Mommy!" he said with soft enthusiasm.  He really was into this now.  

"Come to Mommy."  He leaned into her and tilted his head back to receive Her kiss.  

It did not take Donna long to realize she was the initiator and assumed the aggressive role.  She started off gently exploring his mouth. 

She got him on the bed and encircled his body with her own before really getting aggressive and was soon fucking his mouth much as her daughter did every day.  Having a beautiful and completely aroused man, yielding to her lead, allowed Donna to enjoy sex and intimacy for the very first time in her life.  She was still gentle, but she was aggressive. 

Conversely, he was utterly docile and yielded to her suggestion with gentle compliance.

Was this always possible?

She guided him and he submitted.  It was really so surreal to her.  She felt her whole body, all her nerves were active and quite pleased.  This was all so new.  She was with a man and could feel her own body and for the first time in her life, feel her own arousal when with another!

Thank you, God!

Had she lingered with this realization, she'd have cried tears of relief and joy.

She always found it somewhat ironic that she owned a women's gym/fitness studio, had this fantastically hard and in-shape body, but had never enjoyed it sexually with a man.  

Eventually she used his mouth on her body. 

He worked dutifully on her feet and flat tummy and then to her stunningly hard nipples. 

It was so strange and wonderful to be able to relax and take it all in.  She'd always thought of the man as "the taker" and herself as the somehow obligated "giver."  Now she got to be the taker and she loved it! 

Oh my god, way, way better!

She propped herself up with some pillows against the headboard as she wanted to look down at her boy while he suckled her.  She was blown away by how much she loved the sensation of him at her hard breasts.  Donna could see he was easily as aroused as she was.  He nursed hungrily but gently and she adored his occasional whimper of need.

Yes, good, little boy. Suckle, Mommy.

Previously, it was about a man using her body to deposit cum, while she endured.  This was pleasure they were both sharing. 

Yes, nurse from your Mommy. Good boy.

Occasionally he looked up to see her looking down at him and he saw the calm, warm pleasure in her expression. He was over the moon that he was pleasing Mommy.

She knew she was cultivating a relationship dynamic, nurturing a new role and identity for Tim as her boy, as her son.  Donna could not believe how much she LOVED the duel sensation of feeling so much like his loving mother and feeling so profoundly aroused.  

He sucked so gently, occasionally switching to her other rock hard nipple. Each was profoundly aroused but so content. Each was so emotionally connected they shared a sense of relaxation almost to the point of wanting to fall asleep. Neither could fall asleep while so aroused, however.

12