The Perfect Beginning Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked down her nose at her loving son and held eye contact, they were in communion. They were sharing real intimacy because they were completely in sync with one another, something Donna had never known before with a man. With eye contact they shared the same experience, thoughts and feelings. He was her loving, submissive, little boy and she was his Mother, authority and disciplinarian. They were making love.

She basked in his adoration and he was elevated by her approval. She could enjoy having her nipples suckled because it was done with reverence and because she could see and feel how desperately he needed to love her this way. She knew that he needed his Mommy's pleasure and approval. As his dominant mother, she could share feelings with the boy.

Donna radiated with physical sensation and joy.

She then understood that this was all her daughter had ever known and this pleased her beyond imagining.  She wanted her daughter to always have the best. 

She was reluctant to take more from him because she wanted this warm, arousing connection to last forever. She gently pushed him down at the shoulders, "Down, little boy. Kiss Mommy."  Donna then said what should have been the most disturbing and slutty thing she could ever imagine anybody saying when she said, "Make mommy cum."

And then he was between her legs with his face in her bush, giving Mommy a real kiss. 

This was a perfect moment for Donna.  Of course his highly trained mouth on her pussy was divine, but it was so much more than that.  She was his Mommy and he was her boy.  She felt genuinely nurturing and connected to her son. She felt dominant and powerful.  She felt his submission to her, to his loving Mother.  As it should be.

A boy should submit to his mother. Always.

The orgasm actually shocked her.  She'd gotten herself off with toys of course, but no man had ever brought her to this. 

Her eyes went large and he felt real happiness as she felt it coming right away.  And she realized, almost with trepidation, that it was coming BIG!  She was shocked that it kept building and building and when the orgasmic wave crashed, it quite literally washed everything away. 

While she was experiencing another level of consciousness, her body responded in a completely unexpected way.  With her orgasm, Donna began to gush...and gush hard.  Ejaculate began shooting from her engorged pussy.  Since Donna had never shared an orgasm with a man before, she just assumed this was normal and felt not the least bit self conscious as her orgasm soaked her sweet, loving boy. 

Did I just have a pre-mature ejaculation?

Michele often orgasmed hard like this so Tim was used to it.  He swallowed as much as he could but it was hard to take it all as there really was so much.  He hungered for all of it and viewed it as a reward. 

Fortunately, much of Donna's cum just shot into his hungry mouth, down his throat and into his grateful tummy. 

He loved swallowing her sexual essence and longed for more.  He wanted every drop. He felt satisfied to have her inside of him, in his mouth and better yet, in his tummy. He felt so good as he knew he made Mommy happy.  He was at once overjoyed to swallow her cum and sad not to be able to get every drop of it.  Instantly he obsessed over wanting all her cum inside of him.  His face was coated and the sheets were soaked.  He was actually sad it was over as he hungered for more and more.  

Need Mommy. Love Mommy.

He knew not to stop licking until signaled to stop, but he did slow way down.

Understanding that she might desensitize, he used his mouth to gently but as thoroughly as possible, suck the excess ejaculate from her thick bush. 

Mmmmm, yummy! Love Mommy, Love Mommy, Love Mommy...  

Clearly, the boy loved to swallow.

Afterward, when he began to come back to himself he had to work hard to maintain his composure by suppressing his anxiety.  Donna totally aroused him.  He saw how natural it was to view Donna as his Mommy.  Although inherently shameful to be molested by his Mother, by now he accepted that shame and humiliation aroused him.  He was loving his Mother in a new way. 

But why was he here?  Why was he not with Michele. 

He'd had a vague sense that they'd been growing apart, but he worked not to get too upset by it as Michele had taken on a number of very important projects.  But now this!  Was she losing interest in him? 

He was very excited to discover love and intimacy with his new Mommy, but not at the cost of his relationship.  There was just one true love for Tim.  This was all a lot of fun, but he was growing increasingly desperate for the loving embrace of his one true Master.

Yet Tim was with his Mommy until nine and there was a lot of time yet.  Tim was so used to being of service, he did what came naturally to him, "Mother, would you like a massage?"

Donna openly laughed, "Of course, you good boy.  Yes, give me a massage.  Make Mother feel good; make me happy." 

As he began working on her, she was once more shocked by life's beautiful bounty.  Tim was giving her a professional massage!  To think that her daughter had this every day! 

No wonder things got so much smoother between us when she took Tim for herself. 

What he did to her daughter was so relaxing and so exquisite, she could have lapsed into the most blissful slumbers.  Yet she fought this impulse as she did not want this experience to end early.  

Though she looked forward to this afternoon's events, the massage revealed that it came with some degree of tension.  She'd obsessed over the promise to spank Tim for her birthday and was so excited about it, so anxious, so eager, that she'd held more tension in her muscles than she'd realized. 

When it was done, after an hour and a half of shear heaven, she could have easily fallen asleep or jumped for joy.  She chose the later.  

Mommy wanted to molest her boy some more before nine o'clock. 

Mommy likey!

They kissed, cuddled and snuggled and Tim licked his mother to several more orgasms. Alas, it was time to go to his Master.

Thus began a journey of romantic, incestuous love between Mother and son.

*

Not since Michele took him panty shopping for the very first time, early in their relationship, was Tim so desperate to be with Michele and to earn her approval and validation.  He felt desperate love for his Master and devotion to his one true Goddess.

As he knelt at Michele's bedside and said his payers, never had he longed more for the spiritual connection to his Goddess than he did at that moment.  He felt a sense of spiritual disconnection and he was profoundly disquieted. 

Prayer time had become very important to Tim and he always looked forward to it.  On this night, it was all the more important to him.  He was desperate for Michele to take his love and use him for her pleasure.

Tim was terrified as he felt the season of change upon them all.

****

Michele worked it all out with Donna.  Donna would be able to enjoy Tim at select times of the day.  She'd get him on certain nights as well if Michele went out.  It was clearly understood to whom Tim belonged, but Michele had some very important reasons for allowing her mother access to her boy; not the least of which was that she loved her mother dearly and wanted her to enjoy and value her limited free time, at least until she got her own boy.  Yet maybe beyond. 

Why not always? 

Though she greatly enjoyed playing and living the role of Tim's Mother, she wanted to encourage her mother to embrace Tim as her son and to mother the boy as Donna saw fit.  She thought it good for both of them and suspected that if given clear boundaries, would take nothing away from her relationship with Tim. 

If she and Tim married, she reasoned, he would be Donna's son after all.  As long as her mother understood that she was loving Tim as her son and not her husband, then why deny her?  It would all depend on whether or not she felt it was affecting her relationship with her loving boy.  She'd think on it.

Though Tim loved time spent with his new Mother, he was anxious about the distance it put between he and Michele.  He knew he had good reason to be concerned when Michele told him one morning, about a month after Donna's birthday and in the spring of what turned out to be Michele's last year of over-school that she wanted to have a talk with Tim that day after school.  He was to be home at 4:00.  "Big changes are coming."

*

Tim sat on the edge of the couch and Donna noted with a predatory leer, that it was appropriate that he was on the edge of his seat.  It was 4:10 and Tim had been squirming in his seat for twenty long minutes when at last Michele came strolling through the door, holding hands with Becky. 

Becky wore a joy that split the difference between love struck teenager and little girl holding hands with the mother she idolized. 

Michele breezed through the living room while Becky stopped abruptly, awkwardly and silently in the living room before Donna and her best friend.  She seemed at an obvious loss. 

Michele had taught Tim to always stand when a woman entered the room.  

Tim felt his stomach sink.  He loved Becky and was normally glad to see her but he could not imagine a good reason as to why she was present just then.  He was certain it was all over.

She's leaving me! 

He wanted to die.

Michele said hello as she blew by.  She thought of telling Tim to get her mother and she drinks but decided to do it herself.  She thought it best that he not be distracted from his feelings for a moment longer.  Mom declined the drink offer so she returned with her own and sat delicately on the other wing of the sectional couch.

"Come here, Becky."  

Though troubled, Becky took refuge in obedience and longed for Michele's proximity.  She stood before the seated ladies and her best friend. 

Both Michele and her mother admired the young woman's beauty.  Both appreciated the quality of beauty that allowed one who was clearly so distraught to still look so strikingly gorgeous. 

She wore a cream colored cotton dress which came to her knees and was covered in little strawberries.  The perfect white skin of her shoulders, chest and back were exposed as the dress was held by one inch shoulder straps.  She maintained her perfect skin with the use of a canvas sunbrella made from the same print and color as her dress.  Becky performed a formal curtsy before Donna where upon mother and daughter shared knowing smiles.

"On the floor, darling."

Gracefully, Becky slinked to the floor and snuggled up to Michele's leg.  Almost surreptitiously, she began to gently massage Michele's calf as Michele casually ran her fingers through Becky's hair. 

Looking to Tim, "In the fall, I'll be attending UCBS.  I'll be keeping Becky as my dorm roommate.  You'll be staying here with Mother."  She smiled.

Tim felt his world turn upside down and almost fainted.  It was good that he was sitting down or he might have hit the deck.

Michele felt a little guilty for enjoying his distress so much before continuing.  "Questions?"  Not waiting for a response from her stunned boy, "No?  Very well then.  We are not breaking up and you will continue to be my boy," she smiled warmly. 

"I have a number of reasons for doing this and I'll happily tell you all about them soon enough.  And though we will see each other some, we will be apart for the better part of the year and likely much longer.  You will be in good hands with Mother.

"Becky, let us go to my bedroom."

"Yes, Ms."  

As she trailed Michele, she gave Tim the look.  It was the look that said, "I win and you lose, little brother."  It was the look that said, "Mommy likes me more," and it was the look that said, "Ha, ha, fuck you!"  It was as smirky and condescending a look as he'd ever seen. 

Tim felt his heart crumble as the bedroom door closed.

As he considered that they'd be making love in just a moment he heard, "Be a good boy and get your Mother a glass of wine."

"Yes, Mother."  He scurried off and immersed himself in his domestic duty.

Donna loved her daughter fiercely and already experienced spikes of anxiety as she imagined Michele leaving the nest. Yet this changed things.

Of course she knew of Michele's plan since they'd discussed it at length. And as she sat with it, she began to look forward to Michele's departure. She'd still miss her daughter, but with her exit, Donna was afforded a whole new opportunity as a parent. She very much looked forward to focusing all her love and attention on her son.

Donna was excited by the relationship she'd be forging with her boy as she took her responsibilities as a mother very seriously. She loved running her business, but since she was a little girl, being a mother was what she'd wanted most in the world. There was be love and a great deal of motherly guidance. Since her birthday, she'd discovered a latent sex drive that brought with it a whole new level of excitement for the young woman.

A mother, son relationship really is so very important. So very. Little boy and I are going to get so close.

12