The Perfect Beginning Ch. 23

Story Info
Becky establishes her place in the pecking order.
5.1k words
5
1.9k
00

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 23rd installment of an ongoing story about Michele a and Tim. For sure, it is a disturbing relationship and is in no way intended to describe something healthy or ideal. Emotional sadism is central to it all. If this bothers you, this is not the story for you and I suggest you venture elsewhere.

What makes the story interesting to me is what takes place in the minds of the characters. Withouts words and ideas and the feelings that go with them, it's all just mechanics and honestly, that's not so interesting to me. Simple, pure fucking is a great thing to do. I don't need to read about it. Perhaps when I was verrrrrrrry young, that alone would have intrigued me. Now...yawn. This is a dark, emotional journey. I hope you enjoy it.

The following preface is cut and pasted from installment II. For a more comprehensive understanding of their world, you can venture back to the first installment. Read it or skip it.

This story takes place in a very male dominant society, one which is even more patriarchal than our own. Our hero, Michele, is enchanted by the discovery of her own sexual super power. Poor, lucky Tim, on the other hand comes to realize that he falls under Michels's spell, he does not measure up to societal expectations. These two young people are discovering and becoming as they grow together as a couple.

Psychological conflict and tension are central themes in this saga.

*

The story has been formatted to meet the publishing requirement of our host and I am hopeful the necessary kinks have been worked out.

A more complete preface can be found at the beginning of the first installment and if you did not read it, it could be helpful to do so. Here are some of the contextual parameters of the fictional world the story takes place within.

* People are legal adults at 18 years of age.

* People usually live to about 2,000 years of age.

* The cultural norm has almost all legal adults living with their family of origin until they turn 200 years old.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 are treated as and referred to as children when they choose to continue living with their parents.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 often behave much as we would expect teenagers to behave here in our world. They are kept in a state of arrested emotional development.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 years customarily consume "blockers" which prevent them from having sexual feelings or impulses.

* Often young people will begin to "date" around 160 yers of age and while they are expected to continue to take their blockers, some will surreptitiously stop taking them while a few will stop responding to them.

* Age and masculinity are revered in this world. Everybody looks up to their elders and few seriously question the patriarchy.

All characters in the story are over 18 years of age.

It is customary for those below the age of 200 to demonstrate their status by wearing clothing which signify to others that they are off limits. They would wear what we would think of as children's clothing. Remember, an 18 year old and a 1,900 year old would look exactly the same age, so children's clothes are very useful for signaling to those over 200 years to abstain from any romantic or sexual pursuit of another who was deemed of an inappropriate age.

Lastly, sex is not technically illegal for people between the ages of 18 and 200 years. It is considered profoundly taboo. Adult-children (18+) do have sex but it is kept very quiet. Some parents punish their children for engaging in this sinful pleasure and adult-children almost never tell-on one another in this regard, even those who might not like one another. Adult children live by a code and violation of said code subjects one to complete ostracization. Almost none experiment until they are well over 160 years old.

****

After the announcement, Becky moved into  the house. 

Tim was out of his mind with jealousy as he was instructed to teach Becky to become his replacement.  He did not want to teach Becky all she'd need to know to please and pleasure Michele, but it was his duty to do so.  He was in quite an emotional state made worse by his ongoing dilemma of not cuming.  

There were moments when Tim loved having Becky in the house because they were besties and brother and sister.  At times they laughed and giggled and carried on while having the best time attending to Michele, Mother and the house. 

Yet like brother and sister, they became embroiled in petty jealousies and immature bickering.  In the end,

Tim always yielded to his big sister and his duty.  He was at the bottom of the pecking order. Conversely, having Tim beneath her became important to Becky.  She helped him understand this and Tim discovered it was an issue his big sister was very serious about. 

She wanted to be on top.

*

"Mother?"

"Yes, darling."  Michele sat on a straight back chair as Becky stood behind her brushing Michele's hair.

"I was wondering...  Well, you know how sometimes Timmy can be just a little irritating?  Well, he's probably not that way with you, but...well, with me sometimes he gets kind of bratty and it can really get in the way of our relationship."

"I think I can imagine what you are getting at."

"It's not just the relationship, it gets in the way of us doing our jobs too."

"Unacceptable.  Go on."

"Well, when he gets that way with me, do you think it would be alright if I spanked him?  What I mean to say is that I'm asking for permission to spank him but only when he deserves it.  Like if he's bugging me or...or if he's not doing his job well enough, like if I felt sure he was doing something you would not approve of.  There are times when he does something and I'm all, 'He would not do that in front of Ms. Michele.'

"He is my little brother, so do you think it would be alright?" she said reasonably.  "Mother, may I? Please, Mommy? Pretty please, with sugar on top?"

Michele smiled from ear to ear. 'Mother may I?' good girl.

*

Tim had just given her some attitude and Becky was sick of it. 

She knew the two of them were in the middle of a challenging time for their friendship, but with help from Michele and Donna, Becky would work it out. 

Tim was her bestie and she wanted it to always be that way, but she was beginning to wonder if it was possible.  Of much greater importance was her role and her duty as Tim's older sister.  Just as important was her duty as Kimberly's big sister. Family and familial responsibility came before friendship.

Complicating maters was her jealousy of Tim.  Though Becky knew she was the fun new flavor, Michele chose Tim as her life partner.  He'd always had what she wanted and she resented him for it.  Becky was a very self aware young woman who fully recognized her animosity toward her bestie and little brother and simply reasoned she'd need to share her challenge with him. 

Once moved in, Becky stopped withholding her animosity toward Tim.  They were loving, best friends and siblings most of the time, but there were times when out of nowhere, Becky would feel her jealousy spike and she'd take it out on little brother. 

Often when Michele showed favor for his big sister, Becky would lord it over her little brother.  She enjoyed being mean to Tim at certain times and she felt fully justified in this expression.  "Mommy picks me, ha-ha."

Yet she soon discovered that nothing quite put things right like punishing her little brother. 

In the first few weeks of living together, it began with tattling.  "I'm telling," or, "I'm telling Mother." 

Michele had little patience for this, however and she decreed, "Do as your sister tells you." 

This was when Becky embraced in earnest, her role as big sister.  If she found Tim to be the least bit bratty or irritating, she got just a little bit physical with him.  She'd give him a hard look and slap his upper arm quite smartly in order to get his attention.  She found his reaction to be quite incredibly satisfying. 

Tim instantly submitted to her.  

Becky never lost sight of who she was.  Like her brother, she was submissive.  Yet in this situation, in this home and in this very unusual relational dynamic, it became absolutely imperative that Tim understand his place beneath her. 

Soon it turned to pinching and eventually spanking.  After crossing the line and slapping his face, arm slapping was instantly abandoned. There was just something so instantaneously definitive about slapping another's face. And slapping her brother's face was like eating just one small cookie and only made her want more.

She reasoned that it was only natural that should he provoke her to the point of slapping him, it only made perfect sense to follow up with a hard bottom warming. Yet this only happened when her little brother deserved it; or so she told herself.

Yet sometimes, Becky's ire was expressed without warning and took the boy by surprise.  It did not take long for him to realize this always came on the occasions Michele gave Tim her exclusive attention, or even just expressed her favor or appreciation for Tim. 

It got so that anytime Tim slept alone with Michele, he worked extra hard to mollify his bitchy big sister.  It became clear to him that every time he got what he most wanted in the world, his big sister would punish him for it.

On a certain level and in a completely different way, Tim had to serve his big sister too.

*

Walking through the front door, Tim spied his sister in the living-room just beyond the vestibule.  She seemed to be waiting for something or someone.  

"Hi, Becky."

She stood with arms folded across her chest and her hips severely cocked. One could not have concocted a more obvious silent expression of irritation and disapproval.  She almost looked like a little girl play acting the cross mother. 

Tim had seen them all.  

"Here.  Now."  Then she did the demonstrative, frustrated, little girl, singular foot stomp with an angry pout contorting her beauty.

What have I done?

With trepidation and while bending his spine into a posture of overt intimidation, he made his way toward his cross sister.

With no idea what he was apologizing for, "I'm sorry, Becky.  Whatever I did, I'm really sorry."

"You are in so much trouble, little mister.  You will not keep me waiting again, do you understand me?" She sounded like a little girl play acting the adult.

No, he didn't.  In fact he had no reason to believe she expected him home at any particular time for any particular reason.  "I'm sorry, I...I...I'm not sure what I did."

"You have got to be kidding me!  You told me this morning that you'd be home at three and it's three, fifteen.  I wanted to talk to you about something that was super, extra important to me and you let me down.  I can't believe you!  If you did this to Michele, what would she do?"

"She'd...she'd spank me.  But, Becky, I...I..."  He had nothing to say. 

This was all a red herring. He now knew what was going on.  The previous night, Michele had taken Tim to bed and totally ignored Becky.  He knew at the time that she'd make him pay, but when he awoke and she greeted him warmly, he figured she she'd let it pass.

She smiled a frightening, angry smile, "That's right, she'd spank you.  And that's just what I'm going to do to you.  Go to your room this instant, young man."

*

Little Timmy stood before his seated big sister.  He was an emotional mess.  Becky was his best friend!  She was more than that.  In a world in which themes of power and punishment swirled, Becky was his refuge, his safety. 

Yes, he accepted that she was his "big sister," but mostly that just meant that he accepted that she sometimes guided him with a bit of loving advice.  And he accepted her advice because he needed it.  And of course he loved and adored Her, and was grateful for Her guidance.  "Please, Becky.  I'm...I'm so sorry!"

"Mother put me in charge.  You will learn."

It was with these words that a gentle wave of calm came upon the pretty girl.  No longer vibrating, she wore a pleased closed mouth smile as she unfastened and lowered her little brother's pants.  

In spite of herself, or rather because she was so hopelessly sexual, she was pleased to see Tim's confusion all over his face as his erection pulsed beneath is pretty, little-girl under-panties.  As she draped him over her knee, as she enjoyed his contact and the weight of him, as she felt his erection pushing into her leg, she fully relaxed. 

Good. This is good.

This one act, more than words, more than anything, put her little brother beneath her.  With him all but naked, bent over her knee in supplication, with his hard cock poking her leg, she realized this was a perfect moment.  She sat with it.  With one hand on his pert bottom, she relaxed further. 

Like it should be!

It all felt so natural to her. As she well knew, the people on top got satisfaction while the people on the bottom suffered punishment and tears. 

Pay back time, little brother.

With her hand:

Spank   spank    spank  

"You will not keep me waiting; do you understand, little-man?"

Since she used her hand, it did not hurt but he was no less distressed.  "Yes, Becky, I'm sorry."

Realizing her hand hurt almost as much as his bottom did, she reached for her hairbrush.

SMACK     SMACK     SMACK

The first few always felt good but if it was serious, the comfort was replaced by fire and fury.  

SMACK     SMACK     SMACK

Tim's eyes shot wide and Becky was pleased.  This was the reaction she wanted.

"Ow!  Please, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."  He knew well this had nothing to do with keeping Becky waiting and took a chance, "I'm sorry she picked me last night Becky!  I'm so sorry, there was nothing I could do!"

Not for a moment would Becky allow this to be about her insecurity and her sense of rejection, "Don't you dare try to make this about something it isn't!"  

Harder than before: SPANK   SPANK     SPANK

"Little boy, you will do as I say.  Do you understand?"

"Yes, Becky, I will do as you say!" he replied with urgency.

SPANK  SPANK    SPANK

"You will always show me proper respect. ALWAYS!"

SPANK  SPANK    SPANK

"Yes, yes, always!"

Becky was comforted by the distress in his voice. Spanking her brother was very enjoyable to the girl.

"You will not keep me waiting when I want to talk with you.  I'm your big sister and you will mind me!"  

Though clearly cross, Tim thought she still sounded like a cross, little girl, like a girl scolding one of her dolls.

SPANK  SPANK    SPANK

Yet she spanked like a grown woman and it burned.

"Mother put me in charge.  I'm in charge of you!"

SPANK  SPANK    SPANK

"Yes, yes, oh my god, yes, Becky, I'll mind you.  You're in charge, you're in charge!"

"I'm the big sister.  I'm the one in charge.  You are beneath me."

SPANK  SPANK    SPANK

For emphasis, "Always!"

SPANK  SPANK    SPANK

"Yes, yes," he agreed desperately, "I'm beneath you!  I'm always beneath you! I'm your little-little brother. Always obey..."

Now wanting to get to the real lesson.  "And you will always want to be with me and include me."

SPANK

"And if you go somewhere, you will invite me."

SPANK

At this point, Becky enjoyed her first orgasm.

"And if Mother happens to invite you to her bedroom, you will ask her if I can come too!  It's how you show respect."

SPANK

Tim was relieved that she'd finally gotten to the point of this spanking as only then could there be resolution and respite.  "Yes, yes I will, Becky!  I promise!  I'll always ask her if you can be with us.  Every time!  I promise." 

Spankings had a way of making every thought more clear and more crisp and more urgent.  Spankings seemed to simplify matters. 

"I promise!"

"Good."  She put down the brush.  She was immensely pleased with herself.  She loved having her little brother erect and over her knee.  T

hough not shocking that she was aroused as she was almost always aroused, she was surprised that spanking a man could arouse her so much. 

He's not a man.  He's my little brother.  And this is the way it should be.  This is our home and our family. I have a big sister's responsibility. This is just one way I can now love my little brother.  He needs discipline.  He will obey. 

She enjoyed another orgasm.

She sat with him over her knee, rubbing his firm yet hot, pantied bottom.  She smiled with the feeling of being Mommy's little helper; Mommy's favorite.  She enjoyed another orgasm. 

I'm Mommy's big girl.

Becky discovered that spanking a boy was its own pleasure. She enjoyed having her little brother exposed while over her knee. She felt it brought them closer to one another in the most pleasurable intimacy.

She knew she could not just punish him every day, but she could come up with a reason to have him over her knee taking a gentle, but meaningful spanking at least once a day.

It keeps us close and it's part of playing house!

In so many ways, she was just a little girl.

*

Becky was clear on who she was; she was a submissive orgasm addict. Yet the world she'd walked into showed her a new or hidden side of herself and she saw no reason to go to war with her sense of identity. She was a submissive orgasm addict with a bitchy, mean-girl dominant side.

Neat.

And it was that simple. She was a complex girl with a simple and self accepting disposition. Unlike Tim, Becky did not struggle with who she was.

Tim was her little brother and little brothers were to be guided by elder sisters and put to good use. She had needs and she realized that more often than not, she'd prefer her little brother's pretty and quite skilled mouth to get off on. She still sometimes used her dildos, but she found that being a bitchy, big sister made her extraordinarily horny. The dildo felt great, but making her brother suck her off seemed to mollify some of her bitchiness.

The women of the house had needs and their needs naturally came first and before Becky's. She understood the rightness of this. Yet Becky's sexual need bore with it a certain irrationality, if human sexual desire could be viewed this way. And Tim discovered that her needs were so remarkably frequent and sometimes went on for hours! Sometimes if he was in service to Michele or Donna, in whatever capacity, and subsequently unavailable to his older sister, she became especially moody.

When Becky considered Michele and experienced arousal, she felt completely immersed in her submissive nature. She was a delicate, dependent, subservient little girl and everything about it felt right and natural to her. In contrast, her little brother brought forth a very different facet of her personality.

If he was unavailable to her, he often paid for it later.

Generally he liked looking up to his big sister and enjoyed giving her the affection she demanded of him, but she could be scary at times. When she was denied access to her little brother's sexual servicing, she became a very aggressive, petulant, little girl princess who greatly enjoyed taking it out on her little brother.

Her only self restraint came in the way of relatively short spankings. She dared not tan up her brother's bottom too much that Michele or Donna would abstain from punishing him should the need arise.

Secondly, spanking him got her so horny, she really could not bare to wait too long before getting her little brother's face into her pretty, but hot, bitchy and greedy little crotch. Becky was not just a bitchy big sister, she was a demanding and impatient big sister.

Becky took to slapping and pinching with eager appreciation. When on edge, a slap or two, plus an orgasm proved most satisfying. Like the ladies of the family, she discovered she was subconsciously employing irritation to drive herself to harder, more satisfying orgasms.

12