The Perfect Beginning Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet Becky did not have to be mean to get off on her little brother and most of the time, they shared profound affection.

In fact, Tim was so frightened of his sister, when she was gentle with him, he melted with gentle, loving affection for her. Whether she slapped his face and rode him to a hard, grinding orgasm or they kissed and cuddled like a couple of kittens before and after getting her off, Becky used her little brother at least five or six times a day. Often more.

As scary as his big sister sometimes was, Tim loved her completely and he learned when and how to make himself available to Becky so as to minimize her irritation with him. When Mother and Michele were out of the house, he found a way to do his housework in proximity to his big sister as often as possible. If he kept Becky waiting, he'd pay.

In time, Becky began to relax with it all.  She came to find her own sense of security with her place in the home.  Though beneath the Ladies, once Tim clearly understood she was above him, she found herself just a bit less irritated with him. 

The women of the house played a role in this too. It did not take long before Dona and Michele referred to Tim, in relation to Becky, as the little brother. Do you know where your little brother is? Is your little brother coming with us? It was subliminal, but the effect was calming to Becky.

Tim was relieved to spend more time with his bestie and a little less time with his mean, bitchy older sister. Yet Becky got off on spanking her brother and as a consequence learned to enjoy administering spankies but doing so with a little added edge.

Sex was between the three was complicated in some ways, but in one way it was very simple: it happened when and how Michele preferred it. 

Michele was long accustomed to sexual servicing and more often than not, it was her go to.  She liked to relax and have Becky or Tim suck her off to a pretty, little orgasm whenever it struck her fancy.  She did not really think of this as sex.  To her, it was comparable to a snack or a treat that she enjoyed indulging in whenever she became the least bit randy. 

Sometimes she'd not even start off special, but knew she'd feel better with somebody's pretty mouth on her pussy sucking her to orgasm.  It just always felt so nice and felt like a comforting ritual.  Taking head in this way was like taking a warm, relaxing bath at the end of the day.

She felt not the least bit guilty about taking her pleasure with no more than a head pat to Tim or Becky in return.  Besides, it was obvious how much each one of them wanted to suck her off. She was keenly aware that each lived for her orgasms.  It was as though they lived for the chance. 

Her only consideration to them was to offer up the chance to pleasure her somewhat fairly.  She did not want to hurt one of them by only using the other.  Besides, each of her children was so very talented in this way such that each was worthy of this unique reward.

Other times, usually at night, she wanted sex and intimacy.  She loved touching and kissing one of her beautiful, submissive love slaves. Spankies were no less an expression of erotic and very meaningful love making.  She knew she'd never tire of a good, fun spank-rape scene and both Tim and Becky were good for the game. 

Additionally, she discovered she enjoyed some real physical wrestling rape.  She enjoyed wrestling one of her "victims" into submission before using him or her to get off.  It was fun getting all worked up and sweaty in this way.  Tim and Becky were over the moon for a bit of rough treatment and knew how to put up just enough fight to make it enjoyable.

Often she took them both into her bedroom at night.  

Michele and Tim were girlfriend and boyfriend.  That did not quite sound right to her. 

Yes, they did seem like a typical couple sometimes, yet when she tried to imagine each calling the other, "boyfriend" or "girlfriend," she smiled.  Many times Becky heard Michele say, "I keep a boy," or  "I have a boy at home," or "This is Tim, my boy." 

Tim simply introduced Michele as "Ms. Michele," to which she'd tell those in attendance to call her Michele.  They were whatever they were and Becky was not likely to change that simple fact.

Becky continued to feel torn between the love she felt for her little brother and her deep down jealousy that Michele had chosen Tim.  She had to remind herself that they were family and that she loved her little brother.  She also had to reconcile that she might always bare resentment toward him.  It was just the way it was going to be. 

Sisters and brothers could not be expected to always get along. And she was up front about it with Tim. 

One day alone in the house together, she found him distraught.  Rolling her eyes in irritation, "You know why I'm sometimes a teeny bit mean to you don't you?"

"No.  No, I don't!" he was on the brink of tears.  

"Because she chooses you, you bimbo.  She chooses you!  You are the one she wants to keep!"

"How do you know?" he asked with equal parts doubt and contempt.  

"Well, to begin with, she's not gay.  I'm not either, but I'd happily spend the rest of my life with her.  She's perfect...and I don't get her."  Now Becky was on the brink of tears too.  "And it's true, we are moving away together and I can't wait!  But she's not keeping me. 

"I don't know, our living arrangement is a little up in the air.  It's not clear if we are moving into the dorm or if we are going to be in a sorority house.  Usually, first year students to the university can't live in a house, but Michele is a celebrity and a few of the Houses are competing to get her to join. 

"It looks like we'll be in a House; but the only reason you are not going is because no boys are allowed.  And she'd rather have someone caring for her...so it's me."  She seemed pissed off now.  "Are you happy?" asked with undisguised hurt.

Then Tim felt guilty at his friend's pain.  "No...no, I'm not happy.  I'm sorry Becky...I'm just a mess.  I'm so scared!  I'm so scared it's going to end and she'll never come back for me."

And I'll do everything in my power to make that happen...as long as she chooses me. 

"Oh, get over it.  She's not leaving you," she said with angry impatience.  "You mean too much to her.  She's told me a million times."

"I'm sorry, Becky.  I'm being selfish.  I love you so much.  Why don't I show you how she likes her drawers kept..."

Yet emotions always triggered Becky. After sucking her off, he taught how how to keep Michele's drawers.

And it went like this.  One day they were best of friends and having the most wonderful time together and at other times, Becky was simply mean to her irritating, little brother.  And even still, he loved her.

Becky was as gentle and submissive to Michele as she'd ever been, but her mean-girl side was coming out on her little brother and she was beginning to forgive herself for it.  It had no other place in her life but with Tim, and it felt VERY satisfying.

Meanwhile, Michele was all but mailing in the spring semester at school.  She was doing well in her classes but that was due to the fact that she'd reached a whole new level in terms of her academic proficiency and focus.  Truth be told, she'd reached for and made huge strides in her thinking, aptitude and creativity.  She was an avid reader and possessed the sort of organized thinking and creativity that made her an exceptional writer. 

She was accepted into a prestigious university and leaving over-school at a remarkably young age.

Though still so very young, she had a degree of popular celebrity.  Yet in academic circles, she was already seen as a shooting star.  Her co-authorship of Girls on Top vaulted her onto the national scene, but it was her sorority, The Ladies who really connected her to the professional-academic power source and created a perception of Michele as one to watch. 

For sure, she was polarizing.  Some institutions wanted nothing to do with her.  Yet more often than not, they were competing to get her.

She and Tim were growing apart but that was of little concern to her.  Michele was incredibly busy.  Though they did still connect emotionally, it seemed that for most of their last year together prior to her departure, he was more often than not, just a servant. 

He was part of their home and at times was highly valued for his service yet at other times he was simply taken for granted.  He felt more like a sex toy than a lover but he liked that.

But do I? 

Yes, he did, but that was when he was made to feel valued and given sufficient affection.  All that was fading and he became increasingly desperate for emotional connection.

Her departure from home was a thing of little fanfare.  She was eager to start her new life and was not one to look back.  Movers took her few things and she was gone.

12