The Perfect Beginning Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having a small penis was, and had been for quite a number of years, something Tim had just come to accept. It was just his bad luck of the draw. He just wished the women in his life would stop drawing attention to it. He always knew he was letting them down and it always made him want to cry.

Slowly running her velvet soft fingertip up and down the length of his ridged shaft, "You poor, poor boy. All the other boys are well on their way to becoming men." Sounding almost hungry, "Those other boy's cocks are growing thick and strong. I have to admit, they have cocks that make Mommy want." She smiled dreamily.

Then with sad disappointment, "And then there is you. Poor...lil'...teeny...tiny baby-boy." With each word, she tapped his swollen cock head with her pretty finger tip.

"You know how much I talk to the other moms. You know we all talk up at the club. All of us care so much about our boys and we always check in and share our observations. It's just what concerned, loving mothers do for their children."

Once more with real desire, "They're getting big. All the moms are so proud. Their son's cocks are getting so big and heavy." Eyes half lidded and her voice seemed to drop, "They are so thick.

"Why just last week, Samantha had me over for tea when in walked little Johnny. I don't know if it's fair to call him that anymore. He's not so little! Samantha can be such a loving mother. She decided to inspect Johnny right then and there.

"He is such a loving boy. Why he sat right down on her lap and she gave him a few sweet little kissies. Then up off the couch, she dropped his shorts so we could see.

"I almost spilled my tea! Gracious! The last time I saw Johnny, he was a little boy, like you. Not anymore! My stars!

"It was so..." she took a dramatically deep breath and let it out, "...so masculine, so manly. I got the distinct impression that Samantha was showing off because she knows my son is so small.

"I almost felt overcome with shame.

"Yet that's not all I felt. Samantha and Johnny had a way of taking my mind off our little problem." Locking eyes to drive home the point of this little conversation, "A real cock can make a grown woman feel like a little girl again."

Tim sank deeper as she saw the desire on his Mommy's face. He was always so keenly aware of how replaceable he was, how tenuous his situation was.

"I was glad I was sitting down because I got a little light headed when I saw it. Oh my, my! Is that bad of me? Was I being a naughty Mommy? I confess, I wanted that boy all for my greedy self."

"No, Mommy. You are just a good and loving Mommy."

Donna gave him the closed mouth smile of approval.

Good answer!

"Good boy. It's true, my mothering instincts are very strong. Very strong! Come." He leaned down and she gave him the softest, most sensual Mommy-kiss. All the while, she continued to absent mindedly stroke his erection with just her soft, gentle fingertip.

"You are right, darling boy. I'm quite sure a lot of it was just my strong, mothering instincts coming out. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to mother that boy. I wanted to mother him almost desperately.

"I confess though, a little bit of it had to do with my reaction to his thick, mancock.

"That's the part that kind of made me mad..." Once more, as though she'd not done a thing, out of nowhere, she brought her hand down hard, slapping Tim's cock causing quite a burning sting.

Eyes wide with shock, fear and pain, he held his body as still as he could.

Don't make Mommy mad.

"You should probably know that I've talked to Samantha extensively about your..." smirking meanly, "...little problem."

Again, Tim noted the overlap of their fantasy and reality. Constantly he wondered what Donna's friends knew of their relationship. Samantha seemed always to be leering at him in the most smirky way. All of Donna's tennis friend's did likewise.

"She knows how disappointed I am to have the only son in the group with a baby-dick! I could never show you off proudly the way she did with Johnny. I'm sure she was showing off, trying to make me envious. And if truth be told, I was envious. Who's fault is that?"

"It's my fault, Mommy. I'm sorry."

Tim had to fight back the welling tears. The extended period without cumming coupled with the constant sexual servicing of his Mother, his exposure to Ms. Samantha and likely all the rest of her pretty, wealthy and sophisticated lady friends, the constant references to his physical inadequacies and the hard slap to his small penis was overwhelming the boy. Mommy's stroking finger did make it better...and worse.

Of course all this played against the backdrop of his great loss. Where was Michele?

Where is she? You know where she is. Nobody wants a man with a baby-dick. She's with a real man now.

He always knew it was a matter of time. Despite all the challenge, he was more grateful than ever to have his mother's love and care.

"All these boys are getting man cocks, Timmy. It's so exciting. Their mothers are so proud of their boys and it makes them want to be with their boys all the time. There is so much affection between them. And then I tell them all about you...not just Samantha. I've told all of them, Ms. Mary-Jane, Ms. Allison, Ms. Bianca, Ms. Melinda and Ms. Mallory."

"Come." She positioned him once more on her bed.

And Tim had seen the looks from Donna's tennis friends. It seemed unlikely that they spoke of their son's cock sizes and this was probably just their exciting play, but Donna did tell them some of it. He had no way of knowing what exactly, but they knew things were special.

With consideration, reflecting on his own situation, anything was possible.

Even if they did not speak of their own son's penises, there was a good chance that Donna spoke of Tim's.

Donna's daughter was a famous writer, after all. Michele had made many references to Tim in her book. They knew about him. And he would not be in the least shocked if she did tell them about his small penis and if she did, he knew they all got a good laugh out of it.

And with this thought, he did cry.

When Donna saw what her Mother's love did to her boy, she wanted to cum! Making him cry, with just her words was one of the very biggest turn ons for Donna.

Patience, patience.

Like her daughter, she had incredible patience. The build up always made it more satisfying.

Leaning down once more, she gave her little boy kissies.

They felt so good, the sensual affection was so emotionally soothing. Once settled by her love, he managed to stop crying.

I love Mommy so much! Love Mommy...love Mommy...love Mommy...

Then he felt her strong hand take hold of his cock and begin one of Mommy's favorite activities: squeezing the base of his cock. Little Timmy began to float away. The torment was over. Now it was just Little Timmy and his Mommy and they were making their very special kind of love together. He let go and let sensation wash him away.

Then he heard Mommy's deep giggling and he opened his eyes.

"I just thought of something funny. Do you know that when I held Johnny in my hand, I couldn't touch thumb to finger. That's how thick it was."

Tim had no problem visualizing a somewhat awkward under-school boy with a hugely thick mancock. Though perhaps dorky looking, the size and effect of this huge cock on Tim's own Mother, totally overwhelmed him. He was in his two hundred somethings and he was unmanned and envious of a fictitious under-school boy because he had what Tim would never have.

"It wasn't easy getting him in my mouth. It was work, believe me. But you better believe it was worth it! Hmmmmmm." She looked dreamily at her fantasy memory. And then she looked hungry.

Maybe it wasn't fantasy? He knew Ms. Samantha had a boy named Johnny and Mother was spending more and more time with the Wagners.

Just when Tim was sure they'd moved beyond their little psychological foreplay, she once more, metaphorically hit him in the balls. He saw his loving Mother...

My Mommy!

...sucking on some strange boy's massive cock. He was overcome with both jealousy, envy and greater lust.

The pain contorted Tim's face and the tears began anew.

"Ah, poor boy," she said happily.

She then straddled his legs and brought her head down to his rock hard cock. "Look, honey." She bent his cock slightly up and opened her mouth wide as though to suck him off. With her mouth drawn open as far as she could make it, she fit it over his cock.

Tim could not believe what she was doing. He was overcome with a flood of emotions. Excitement, joy and most of all, acceptance and validation. At last his Mommy was bestowing manhood status upon him with a sort of christening ceremony.

In the span of five seconds, he went from being totally shocked to completely thrilled.

Mommy's going to suck my cock! Oh my god, Mommy's going to! Oh my god, at last!

He contemplated how they might both be in trouble for it because he knew it was not alright with Michele.

But... fuck it! Totally worth it!

And he waited. And he waited. He was totally confused. In the four or five seconds Donna held his happy little penis, a penis Tim could for the first time think almost proudly as his "mancock," all he felt was Mommy's hot breath.

Then she sat up smiling. Reading his confusion, she affected a look of concern, "Oh, you didn't think Mommy was..." and then smiling, "Shame on you!" She slapped the tip of his cock smartly and he tried not to double up. "You know better than that! I just wanted to compare you to Big-John.

"God, the way that boy stretched Mommy's mouth! And you know what Mommy had for lunch, don't you?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Say it!" she demanded impatiently.

"Boymilk."

"No sillykins. Mommy had Mancum. A lot of it! It was filling and delicious!" She smiled happily at her son.

"Anyway, you know you are not allowed to have your baby dick sucked. Your sister won't allow it. She still owns you. She might not really be your sister, but she might as well be," she said smirking.

"She's been with this Devon now for a little while. I'm really proud of that young woman; he's really something to behold! And yes, in case you are wondering, he's a real Man. What did you expect?

"Anyway, you are happy for me aren't you? I think I'd like a meal like that every day!"

God, maybe she did suck off Johnny today?

Absolutely distraught, he was having a hard time keeping his wits about him. "I don't know, Mommy. I...I...I guess."

"You know, your sister is right! You can be so self-centered and selfish! I told you I was going to hold off on your punishment, but I don't think I can any longer." She got off the bed and walked over to her built in cabinets.

Tim's spirit sank.

No, no, no!

She reached for the hidden drink fridge and he knew what was coming. He was filled with dread.

His eyes were glued to Mommy's beautiful bottom thinking for just a moment about how cute and sexy her tennis skirt really was. As she reached inside and he knew what she'd bring to him and his dread returned with a force. T

urning around, she held them up by the waistband and teeter-totted them before her with a sadistic smile as she announced in sing-song, "It's time for little boy's punishment."

She'd had them custom made and the consideration was mind boggling. It was a garment that half resembled a jock-strap, but had a blue, plastic pouch in the front. It was actually a pouch made of Blue Ice that when worn, encompassed his entire boy region.

With joyful impatience, "Come on, get up! Mommy can't wait to put these on you!"

It was like waiting for a spanking, but worse. He had no idea how long she'd leave it on. At least with a spanking, he could get it over with. This punishment could go on for hours, days or weeks.

"Back in a jiffy!"

Whenever she put the ice-jock on him, he was sure it would have no effect. His arousal was too great and his penis would withstand it. Yet after a few moments, the cold always won and Mother always seemed to know when it had.

"I'm back! Time for your punishment," she said gleefully, not trying to hide her sadistic delight.

They knew what to do, so when she sat on the bed, he stood silently before her with his hands clasped behind his back.

This was an exquisite moment for Donna. She absolutely thrilled at the spectacle. Her whole body was alive with this nearly religious, sexual punishment ritual. She loved punishing a man's penis and balls as much as any other activity in her life. This was her therapy.

After those dreadful years of sucking off Michele's father, with his huge cock...

...every God damn day! Swallowing every disgusting, bitter drop!

Donna had built up a teensy bit of resentment. She had a very clear perception that this, in stark contrast, was therapeutic and healthy for her. She needed to exercise her demons.

She'd even spoken to Krista about it in this specific term and to her delight, Krista had agreed that it was a valid form of therapy for Donna and encouraged her to do it as often as possible.

She did love Tim however and showed some restraint. Besides, she reasoned that it would be more fun if she did not do it too often. She slapped the dear boy's cock and balls all the time anyway.

Ball slapping and spanking was its own sublime pleasure and for this, she simply could not show the same kind of restraint! Mommy slapped his cock and balls just about every day. Sometimes more than once.

A girl has to smile, after all.

He was terrified when she slapped his crotch but her delight and pleasure when doing so enchanted the boy.

This was his reality. This was a point in which his fantasies collided with and were obliterated by reality. He often fantasized about this punishment and found great excitement in doing so. It was exciting and easy to imagine asking Mother for this punishment, but he knew not to actually request it. It was all fun and exciting until it was real. Then he hated it.

Tim was terrified as she slipped the yoke-ring around his big balls and stuffed his limp penis down through the same ring. Then she fed his penis into the cage, threaded the pin and locked it in place. She smiled up at the boy with malicious joy.

Lightly, she ran her hands up and down his naked flanks. The look of gleeful anticipation was inescapable as he stared back at his sexually ravenous Mother.

The fear, love and humiliation had the predictable effect as the cold of the ice jockstrap began to abate. Nearly immediately, he began to harden in his cage.

When she saw the beginnings of discomfort contort his face, she looked down to appreciate what she'd done. His cock was swelling into its prison and while bent down, she knew the conical spikes were about to bite into the base of his penis. She could almost cum just from this and knew if she began rubbing her thighs together, she would. She loved how his hardening cock pressed against the inside of the cage, forcing the skin out flush to the little bars of his prison.

Her eyes were big with wonder and her smile was gentle and utterly unselfconscious. She was deep into the experience. In a single breath, she felt herself as a caring, loving mother and as an enchanted and thrilled, little girl.

Tim began to bend slightly at the waist, his body tried in vain to move away from the teeth he felt biting into the root of his cock, right at the pubic bone. He was filled with dread as he knew this was just the beginning.

Donna looked up at him and her smile grew just a little as she saw it on his face.

Yes! Grow! Grow big and hard in there!

She embraced her sense of greed for all this as it put her in balance.

Feel Mother's love! Feel all of it!

Every time she indulged in this magical ceremony, she was transported. Every time she did this, she felt a childlike wonder as though it was a first time pleasure. Every time they did this, for a few minutes, she was once more a very young girl who was for the first time discovering boys and her own sexuality.

To Donna, this was one of the most erotic sights and experiences of her life. And to her, it was uniquely wondrous and beautiful. It held a perfection that art, as an abstract ideal expression could only strive for.

For these few moments, the moments between securing the lock and when he became fully hard, Donna was a girl again.

She always experienced the thrill that could only come from discovery. This was how it was supposed to be. It should have been for her as it was for her daughter. This was profoundly right.

It should always have been this way.

Doing this with Tim was about owning her sexuality. Her sexual identity had always been the one utterly discordant aspect of her being that allowed the polluting flow of self doubt to affect her greater, truer self. She now viewed her former sexual identity as dysfunctional to the point of being a disability.

In her discussions with Krista, she came to realize that with her nature, she should always have been mastering cock instead of bracing herself, defending herself against it.

This was as it should be. Donna was now liberated from her crippling disability and felt amazingly powerful. After so many years of wheelchair confinement, she was now striding with confidence and and none of it was taken for granted. Every moment was an exquisite pleasure to be savored and cherished.

She'd denied herself for too long to rush through their sacred, erotic rituals. She was learning to be a gourmand or connoisseur who mindfully examined the pleasure in every bite. Intimacy was now accessible to her.

This is what love looks and feels like!

Impatiently, "Tell me!"

He knew his part in this theatre. Not surprisingly, it was easy. After all, he was Her son and it did hurt! "It hurts, Mother!"

As it always did, his reference to her as "Mother," always snapped her back to her responsibilities.

Seated before him, she took his hands and with concern on her brow. "Oh no," she said gently. "Here, lay down on Mommy's bed. Let Mommy take a look."

While holding one of his hands, she guided him onto her bed, laying him down on his back. He moved as though partially crippled or as though he had severe, full body sun burn. Just the smell of her bed made it all worse as he bathed in her pheromones.

"There, there," she comforted as he settled face up onto the king sized mattress, resting his head on her down pillow. "Let Mommy take care of you."

He tried desperately to think of something nonsexual but he knew it was pointless. He'd need to be some sort of sexual Jedi to conjure the discipline to shut out all the eroticism of this captivating and magical domain. Mother was way too powerful and he was helpless to her influence; he surrendered to her mastery.

The pain was growing and he attempted to bend his knees as curling into a fetal position would ease his pain by a few degrees.

Donna would not allow it.

"Honey-boy, I can't help you if I can't see what's hurting you." With one hand, she gently pushed his knees back down, one at a time, straightening his legs. She wanted his manhood to enjoy the full bite of the plastic teeth.

She loved that while in this state, he seemed to have no physical strength. She loved that she could physically overpower him with the softest of touches. She was captivated by the joy that sprung from her ability to control this big strong man with the daintiest touch and the softest, warmest motherly command. Everything was soft and gentle. This was purest love for Donna.

While pushing his legs down, she said as though speaking to her seven year old, "There, there now, let Mommy make it better." She straddled his legs, resting her pantied crotch on one of his smooth thighs. Cradling him by the balls, she lifted and with it came the rest of his caged package. In doing so, the teeth bit deeper into his cock. "Is this where it hurts, baby?"