The Perfect Beginning Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With clarity, she understood that she was not, nor was she ever intended to be an object to be owned and used.

I'm Desire! Me! I'm the Need, I'm the Desire that lives in his head.

Yet with this desire came the power she was never to surrender.

I own him!

Suddenly all the sexuality and suggestions of allure implicit in all the media messaging and all the strutting and sexual posing by girls and women made perfect sense to her because now she knew how to use it. She was awash with a sense of personal power. She was well beyond adequate, she was a sex goddess.

After a little while, she grasped him by the hair and lifted his face from her crotch to behold perhaps the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen in her life. Framed by the fist grasping him firmly by the hair, she beheld her boy whose face was red and streaked with tears. His beautiful face was was contorted by pain, confusion, love and absolute sexual need.

"Does it hurt?"

"It hurts so badly, Mother!" he sobbed.

She smiled happily at him and in the gentlest, most patronizing way, slapped his face several times. They were really just little love-slaps to his cheek which were both condescending and comforting.

I'm her bitch. Mmmmmmm

He was grateful that she so enjoyed his suffering. He needed to be important to her.

Once more she bent her knees up and lowered his face back into her majestic and utterly erotic bush. Tim continued to give her kissies while breathing deeply. He pushed his face into her deep bush and landed a kiss on her lips, breathed deeply and planted another soft kiss on her clit. After another deep breath, he'd just kiss her pubes and then repeat the process next kissing her low on her pussy. This seemed to go on forever; each kiss an expression of reverence.

Each of them were so content. Each of them knew in their soul that this was where they were meant to be. Each was in their respective place in the universe.

Like her daughter, Donna was extremely patient. She had faith that she would get to where she wanted to go and found her orgasm so much stronger and satisfying when she worked up to it slowly. Now Donna loved the journey.

After the longest time, she allowed him to suck her off. He savored the smell and taste of her sex and went slowly. "Lick Mommy...slowly."

Eventually, "Make Mommy cum." He focused on her clit. When Donna came at last, she gushed ejaculate all over her boy's face. She was sure her orgasm lasted for more than four solid minutes and she gushed for much of it.

Although he swallowed most of it, Tim's face and head was covered in her spray. Mommy was dripping down his neck and soaking his hair.

Donna was both wiped out and still worked up. She thought it appropriate to rest a few moments before her second orgasm. Best to give the body a moment to relax and re-sensitize. She sent the near naked man off for water.

After her second orgasm, she was positively spent. She knew the only decent, kind thing for her to do before nodding off to sleep would be to remove the plastic torture device crippling his cock and balls...but she was so tired. Instead, she pressed her panties, panties that were rich with her scent, into his hand. She gave him a kiss and told him not to shower or rinse. She smiled sleepily at him, "Have fun."

He went to his room.

Donna giggled, curled up on the dry side of the bed and drifted off to blissful slumbers.

*

Tim lay in his own bed helpless to resist his need. He spent the next several hours breathing her musk as the teeth of the chastity device dug painfully into his sex. He lay with tears streaming down his cheeks as he greedily drew deeply from the sacred garment.

...love Mommy, love Mommy, love Mommy so much...

*

Donna stopped showering after her morning workout for good after that night. Things would never be the same between them. His need and dependence upon his Mother was now complete and absolute.

*

And with this, Donna took another step in her personal journey toward self realization and enlightenment.

Donna was highly intelligent and possessed a restrained charisma. She understood success in a great many endeavors. Prior to her daughter's emergence as a woman and the insights she shared with Donna about self acceptance, men and sexuality, she'd never ventured forward into this realm with a speck of confidence.

She was very pretty so attracting men was never a problem. Ironically, since she did not know how to deal with them, her attractiveness became its own problem. As she watched her son become absolutely dependent on her authority and mindlessly addicted her her body, she emerged.

She became joyously confident and all those who did not know better would have assumed Michele learned all she had from her mother. Her son was her family and she'd always keep him close, yet she ventured into the world of men as a conquerer. She strode forth with a glimmering sheen of victory.