The Perfect Beginning Ch. 30 - Finale

Story Info
This concludes Michele and Tim's perfect beginning.
11.8k words
3.89
1.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 30th installment of an ongoing story about Michele a and Tim. For sure, it is a disturbing relationship and is in no way intended to describe something healthy or ideal. Emotional sadism is central to it all. If this bothers you, this is not the story for you and I suggest you venture elsewhere.

What makes the story interesting to me is what takes place in the minds of the characters. Without words and ideas and the feelings that go with them, it's all just mechanics and honestly, that's not so interesting to me. Simple, pure fucking is a great thing to do. I don't need to read about it. Perhaps when I was verrrrrrrry young, that alone would have intrigued me. Now...yawn. This is a dark, emotional journey. I hope you enjoy it.

The following preface is cut and pasted from installment II. For a more comprehensive understanding of their world, you can venture back to the first installment. Read it or skip it.

This story takes place in a very male dominant society, one which is even more patriarchal than our own. Our hero, Michele, is enchanted by the discovery of her own sexual super power. Poor, lucky Tim, on the other hand comes to realize that he falls under Michels's spell, he does not measure up to societal expectations. These two young people are discovering and becoming as they grow together as a couple.

Psychological conflict and tension are central themes in this saga.

*

The story has been formatted to meet the publishing requirement of our host and I am hopeful the necessary kinks have been worked out.

A more complete preface can be found at the beginning of the first installment and if you did not read it, it could be helpful to do so. Here are some of the contextual parameters of the fictional world the story takes place within.

* People are legal adults at 18 years of age.

* People usually live to about 2,000 years of age.

* The cultural norm has almost all legal adults living with their family of origin until they turn 200 years old.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 are treated as and referred to as children when they choose to continue living with their parents.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 often behave much as we would expect teenagers to behave here in our world. They are kept in a state of arrested emotional development.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 years customarily consume "blockers" which prevent them from having sexual feelings or impulses.

* Often young people will begin to "date" around 160 yers of age and while they are expected to continue to take their blockers, some will surreptitiously stop taking them while a few will stop responding to them.

* Age and masculinity are revered in this world. Everybody looks up to their elders and few seriously question the patriarchy.

All characters in the story are over 18 years of age.

It is customary for those below the age of 200 to demonstrate their status by wearing clothing which signify to others that they are off limits. They would wear what we would think of as children's clothing. Remember, an 18 year old and a 1,900 year old would look exactly the same age, so children's clothes are very useful for signaling to those over 200 years to abstain from any romantic or sexual pursuit of another who was deemed of an inappropriate age.

Lastly, sex is not technically illegal for people between the ages of 18 and 200 years. It is considered profoundly taboo. Adult-children (18+) do have sex but it is kept very quiet. Some parents punish their children for engaging in this sinful pleasure and adult-children almost never tell-on one another in this regard, even those who might not like one another. Adult children live by a code and violation of said code subjects one to complete ostracization. Almost none experiment until they are well over 160 years old.

****

This is installment concludes Michele and Tim's story. Thank you all for taking your time to read it and for the thoughtful and gracious ratings and comments.

****

Standing right in front of him while showing off and absolutely relishing her oft hidden meangirl personality, "Feeling pinned down, little brother?"  

The women laughed.  He'd just been thinking in those exact same terms.  Tim had no response but to crane his neck up to look at his pretty sister with half lidded eyes, face reflecting ecstasy shame in equal measure.

Becky knew that expression well as it had been plastered all over her face so many times in her young life.  "Oooooo god, someone just loooooooves cock!  Are you the contented little wifey?"

Mouth open and eyes nearly shut, he bobbed his head in the affirmative just as a small rivulet of drool spilled out over his lower lip and down his chin.  

Mockingly, "Oh, please, please make me your bitch!  Oh god, Master, please, please, make me your bitch!  What a dirty whore!"  She laughed happily.

Surprised and delighted, nobody expected Becky to be the one going after Tim.  Until now, she'd kept her mean girl private, sharing only with Tim.  Krista and Sister Ann were impressed and utterly charmed by her display.

Hands and knees all converged as Becky came down to his eye level and gave him a very sensual closed mouth kiss.  "I am very happy for my little brother. He's getting to realize his true potential as a fuck-slut and and cum receptacle. Yay, little brother!" She sparkled.

"Becky, be a dear and un-buckle me or snap me or however this works."

Becky was immediately attending to Michele and soon Michele was free of the harness.  Knowing just what to do, she proceeded to reverse it so that was now strapped to Tim and effectively held the phallus deep in his ass.

"Be sure to get it on tight now.  I don't want it coming out even a little."

What the fuck is going on? 

Not only was Tim totally confused as to what was happening, he went from liking his ass filled to desperately wanting it out of him.  He wanted Her doing it to him, making love to him not just impaling him, and he especially did not want the women to see him this way.

Is she going to keep this thing in me while we do it? 

It seemed right to him.  Rather it seemed like what Michele would want. Over the years, she'd shared a little about her trepidation regarding penetration. Rather, she'd shared a little about her feelings regarding a man penetrating her and the power dynamics of it all.

Perhaps this was a remedy that neutralized any perception of a power shift implicit in his penetration of his new...

Husband? Wife? Whatever the fuck, let's just do this!

As if in answer, "Honey...wifey, you've lost your virginity and now I only think it's fair that I enjoy the same pleasure.  You enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Um...yes." 

But wait, does she...?  She does not consider this fucking as me losing 'my' virginity? 

He remembered she promised they'd take care of her afterward 

So why are we not alone?  

"Um...yeah."

"Not exactly the gratitude I was expecting," noted with an amalgam of amusement and disappointment.

This snapped him out of his flummoxed state, "I'm sorry, Ms. Michele, I'm sorry.  Yes, I loved it!  I loved it so much!  I want this love from you always.  It was beautiful and very special to me.  I'd feel like the luckiest, little bride in the world if you always wanted to do me like this." With profound, heartfelt gravity, "I hope you do. I love you, Master. But...but I thought..."

"That's a little more like it." 

He'd never addressed her as Master in front of others and she was thrilled. 

We're opening new doors!  

It was a display of well earned respect.

Quite liking the ring of that title.

"But what?  You thought what, wifey?"  She sounded as confused as she sounded concerned.

"That...that, you know...  I thought we were going to have intercourse and we'd lose our virginity."

"Now I'm confused.  What is that deep in your ass right now?"

"Your...your...your cock."

She smiled brightly and gave him an exasperated, though still humored expression that said all should be self evident by now.

"It really, reeeeeealy turns me on.  You like it there don't you?"

He thought she looked so unbelievably hot.  "Yes."  And that was all it took.  He went back to wanting it in his ass and he did not care if the ladies all knew and saw it. "I think I might actually need it. It feels really, really good." He looked down as though he could conceal the shame and desire on his face.

"Good, because this is what married couples do.  I'm more than confident that you will be begging me for more."  She was already imagining their marital spank-rape play.

"But I thought we were going to..."

Hungrily, "Oh...we are.  We definitely are."  She smiled brightly.  "Don't you worry.  We are going to and it's going to be sooooooo good.  I so can't wait.  I've been looking forward to this for a very long time."

This settled Tim somewhat.  He could not figure out why their little love nest was suddenly invaded by their friends, but life was different with Michele and if they had to be there, he'd get over it. Had she planned a national telecast of the event, so be it.  

It dawned on him that he was foolish for ever having thought this intimacy and right of passage was going to be on his terms. 

They are here to coach me to make sure I do it right. 

At least with their help, he reasoned, he had less chance of being a total disappointment to Michele.

"Okay, with you all settled, you'll see me in a few minutes. I'll be right back."  

"We have a rerun to watch to keep us all entertained, so take your time," replied Sister Ann.

"You look so beautiful," said Krista.  She got up and gave her friend a warm embrace and a very long, passionate kiss.

Tim was anxious.  Something was up and he was always left guessing.

Becky followed Krista by hugging her dear love.  With the sexiest and naughtiest expression, "You're going to love it.  Wonder if you'll love it as much as I do."

"You bad girl," said Michele.

Krista gave her girlfriend a playful smack on the ass for being so cheeky.

The towering Sister Ann approached Michele and with her hands, cupped Michele's face while at arms length.  Michele had to look up to at the towering woman to make eye contact.  Each regarded the other with such warmth and admiration.  Each had tremendous respect for the other.  Sister Ann pulled Michele into her.  With the side of Michele's face resting comfortably between Ann's firm breasts, the two hugged.  They enjoyed a very loving and sensual kiss.

After breaking the kiss, Michele stood at the door, "How do I look?"

"Ravishing."

"Perfect."

"Like a really sweet piece of sex-candy," replied Becky who was trying to suppress  her own arousal enough not to be envious.  In spite of her near insatiable desire, she knew this was Michele's big moment and not her own.

"I can't believe I'm actually a little nervous."

"For once in your life, you are normal, Little Ms. Boy-Tamer."

"Krista's right, you know.  You have nothing to be nervous about.  You could not be more desirable and you are more than prepared.  You've readied yourself for this for years.  You are a boy tamer."

Tim was surprised that Michele was as nervous about this as he was.  She even had to leave the room to collect herself.

*

Of all people, Krista knew best what this meant to her best friend.  They'd had many discussions about Michele's fixation on the act of intercourse as an act of submission for the woman.  Michele was smart and mentally disciplined, but she could not quite get past it.  They talked at length about how it was nothing but a mind set. 

Though for sure it was an act of submission for many, for many others, it had nothing to do with a power dynamic.  It was a simple matter of a man and a woman having intercourse and each was free to take from it what they wanted. 

Yet the imagining and the anxiety persisted.

*

"Okay, let's go with this for a change.  Let's say it is an act of submission.  What's so bad about that?"

"I don't know...it's not who I am.  It's not who I want to be.  That scares me."

"Michele, it's only who you are in that moment...if you let yourself be that.  We both know it is not who you are.  We both know how fiercely dominant you can be.  But even so, it's not like you are walking about showing the world how strong and dominant you are.  Conversely, if you submitted for a few minutes of your life, God forbid, submitted in a playful way, it's not as though it would be headlines.  It's not like your public image would be shattered or anything of the sort."

"True."

"And why is it not who you want to be, anyway.  Let us get into that for a sec."

Michele gave her friend a queer look.  "Now I feel like we are reviewing the syllabus to relationships 101."

"Nothing wrong with a little review."

"People with dominant tendencies who possess the imagination and fortitude to act on their internal locus become the decision makers. 

"We are the winners," she smiled warmly.  Locking eyes with her best friend and fellow genetic lottery winner while maintaining her smile, "We are the victors, the conquerors. I've always seen myself this way.  I make my way with the confidence born from ability and hard work.  I take what I want with everybody watching.  The many look up while the few look down.  I climbed to the top when I was an under-school girl. In my mind I was still a little girl and I broke down and subjugated a man.

"I look down, Krista, and I've always liked the view from here.  I climbed to the top and I intend to remain on top."

Krista admired her friend's raw ambition but would not be put off by it.  "Okay, good.  I like the way you put that and totally relate, by the way.  Not just what you said, but how you said it.  You own it with no apology.  It's so deeply ingrained in you, Michele.  It is who you are.  And it's beautiful.  Beautiful.

"If you do something thoughtless, are you a thoughtless person?  If you do something stupid, are you now stupid?  My point is, why let a single act or feeling define you?"

"Because I think it is a part of who I am and I'm terrified of that.  I don't want to be that."

"Well first of all, if it's who you are, what are we to do about it? 

"Darling, you are letting your anxiety cloud your judgment.  Put another way, you are letting your fear win out over your intellect. 

"We are all complicated creatures.  Good god, look at Tim.  I'd be willing to wager that once upon a time, Tim's sexual submission was a comparably much smaller facet than it is now.  Only with years of conditioning and constant training have you brought it out into its full potential.  It did not just happen.  He has an otherwise, very aggressive and dominant personality that we, mostly you, have closeted. 

"You have nurtured his submissive tendencies and sublimated his dominant personality.  That was a process.  That was work.  Is anybody exerting that influence on you?"

"No...I know, Krista.  It's just that..."

"It's just that it is scary to you.  Let's say you and Tim had intercourse, do you think that he'd suddenly take over your relationship and assume your rightful position as head of household?"

"No.  It's just that..."

"It's just that it is an irrational fear.  It's your sex phobia.  Anybody who knows you, really knows you and respects you, would not assume that just because they had intercourse with you, that you were now some sort of submissive sex doll."

"I guess, but..."

"But nothing.  Now let's get to the heart of this.  For a minute...a minute, you want to be the submissive sex doll."

Now feeling broken, and almost to the point of tears, "I know."

"What's wrong with that?"

"I feel it's a betrayal.  I feel like it is a betrayal to everybody who buys our books...to everybody we help in our therapy...and I feel like it is some sort of betrayal to who I think I am."

"Michele, darling, think about it: all we've ever espoused is that women not let men define them and to be true to themselves.  If you have this sliver of desire, what's wrong with it?  Is Tim defective because he submits to you?

"No," she said adamantly.  She respected Tim's submission to her.  She knew it took a tremendous amount of strength for him to let go and allow himself to submit.

"Look, for you, submitting is not your nature.  It just isn't.  If you were to submit to your guy while making love or fucking or whatever you want to call it, it will not make you submissive, nor will it create the expectation in him that you are now submissive, nor will it betray who you are. 

"For you, submitting to a man through intercourse is just a kinky, fun little game.  There is nothing lost in this...nothing lost in you, darling.  

"And remember, there is nothing at all inherently submissive about taking cock. That point of view is a social construct.  It's a fabrication.  At some early age, you bought into it.  It's not your fault; we just need to deconstruct it."  

What Krista said, resonated with her. 

It's my kinky side

The thought was humorous to her.  She loved the irony.  She lived this crazy, wonderful life that almost the entire world would say was kinky, but to her it was nothing of the kind.  Spanking or in any other way dominating her boy, aroused her, but she saw it as something pure, beautiful and natural.  Yes, it was ecstasy, but it was also an expression of love. 

And in this way, Michele made peace with her notions of intercourse.  She came to understand that everything was going to be alright.

*

But that did not mean that in her moment of truth, she was not nervous.  She was glad she had her friends there to support her.

Taking a deep breath, "Okay, I love you girls.  Here I go."

It was now, and as weird as it was to have an audience, Tim no longer cared, he was going to fuck Michele.

Michele adjusted her bra, panties and garter belt and promptly left the room.

What the fuck! 

The virtue of patience was no longer his.  Clearly some greater preparation was needed by his bride. 

Or my husband...or what-the-fuck-ever! Just collecting herself.

*

"You won't have to wait too long," said Ann. She'll be right back."

"Yeah, and in the meantime..."  Becky activated the remote, turning on the TV.  There on the screen was what looked like some sort of porno.  

What was happening was so surreal, Tim could not catch up to any of it.  After a few deep breaths, he realized that what they were watching was Michele preparing to fuck him.

"Oh my god!"

"I love this part, it's so sweet," said Becky.

On screen, Michele was just about to begin the mercifully slow process of penetrating him.

"Pause it, Becky."

The ladies adjusted themselves so they were all reclined on a mountain of pillows at the head of the bed.  Becky gave Tim a sip of champagne laced with psyzine before positioning herself standing behind the low headboard.  She positioned her head right on Tim's shoulder so she could whisper in his ear as they watched the show together. 

Tim did not need the psyzine as the images before him were powerful in their own right.  He was flanked by Sister Ann and Ms. Krista who, while their eyes were glued to the compelling show, allowed their fingernails to trace Tim's hard cock.  

"Oh my god, I so hope Michele lets me fuck my little brother!  I've never wanted to do a boy like that before, but now I want to do my little brother, like so totally bad!" she said sounding surprised by her own desire.

"Don't worry baby girl," said Krista, "she'll let you.  She knows how much you love your brother."

All of them were riveted to the show, including Tim.  It was so profoundly beautiful and erotic, none could look away and at certain points, the ladies manipulating his body even forgot what they were doing such that the extremely hard pinch to his nipple went on and on or the the clawed fingernails digging into his cock remained buried in his hard boyhood until Michele redirected what they were doing on screen, thus causing the women to come back to themselves enough to go back to some new stimulation for their overwhelmed captive.