The Perfect Beginning Ch. 30 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and gave him a chaste kiss.

"Michele?"

With her eyes closed, "Mommy's tired now, baby.  What is it?"

"Do you...do you love me?"

Michele's eyes popped open at the absurdity of his question.  "Of course I do.  We just got married for goodness sake.  In fact I love you more than ever," she said warmly.  "My goodness, why on earth would you ask such a question?"

At that, Tim burst out in tears.  "Really...you do?"

"Of course I do, silly boy.  Why would you doubt that?"

"Because you've never, ever told me that you loved me."

"I love you, silly boy.  I've always loved you.  I was in love with you since before you ever even came to babysit me." 

She enjoyed the sound of his desperate crying.  She loved that while Devon fucked her senseless, half the time she was with Tim.  She loved that by surrendering to Devon, Tim became all the more dependent on her love, strength and authority. 

She loved Tim and adored his emotional dependence and absolute submission to her.  She loved getting fucked by her bull-stud, but she was all the more thrilled to have married the love of her life.  She loved getting fucked by Devon and it was amazingly satisfying. Yet she knew that by itself, it would not sustain her. If she could not share it with Tim, it would be nothing but a novel experience.

Sharing it with her boy-bride was what made it special and something she'd go back to again and again. She married Tim for a reason. She needed and more than deserved to be worshiped.  Tim belonged to her.  Yet she'd always intentionally kept this from him.  Certainly for Tim, it was validation she did not want him to have. Until now.

"I love you, Tim.  And now I love having you as my wife."

The tears continued, but now they were from relief and joy.

Michele was totally spent and very tired.  It had been a long day and longer night.  Though Mommy wanted to go to sleep, she was very keen to have Timothy's evening prayers. She gently scolded him for not going to his knees before getting in bed.

As he knelt by the side of the bed, her eyes were closed and she felt all the wet, sticky remains of her hot evening with her stud. Her panties were literally soaked and all her pupes were thickly coated, absolutely saturated in their combined love honey which coated her from above her anus, down and back up above her pubic line in the front.

Tonight she would feed Tim his first real communion. It had been her plan all along.

Oh my god, I'm so bad!  God, I love being bad!  

After he said his prayers to her, "Start off, just kissing Mommy's wet panties...Yes, yes, that feels so delicate and pretty!...Good wifey!  Sweet, little kissies.  Mommy's a little sensitive down there.  You might have noticed, Mommy had man-cock tonight."  She laughed.

He was not entirely sure why he was crying.

*

Of course her panties were soaked and that was evident well before he began kissing her thinly covered crotch.  Yet as he peeled them off of her, the copious amount of combined cum was disturbing.  Michele's full bush was absolutely saturated and totally matted down by a very heavy, thick, wet, coating of what looked like cream.  All the fucking made it a thick, white, creamy lather.  He could not believe there was so much! 

It's too much!

He was in a state of disbelief.

He would discover just how much more was still inside of her.

"Make sure you get all of it...wifey.  Clean all of it."

Tim was Michele's wife and as such, he had a duty.  And so he did.  He used his mouth and his lips, in particular, to suck all of it off and out of her, every gooey drop.  It was so creamy.

*

After he'd brought her to her last orgasm of the evening, she smiled at his soaking wet, cream covered mouth and chin.  Though perhaps not the hardest orgasm of the evening, it was the most emotionally satisfying for Michele.  She loved having Tim suck her wetness and her lover's seed from her totally drenched pussy and asshole.  It demonstrated a new level of commitment, submission and love.  She felt that was wholly appropriate now that hey were married. 

"Good wifey."

There will be much, much more of this!

Just before dozing off, Tim remembered excitedly something Michele said to Ann as they were going off for the night.  "Honey, where are we going for our honeymoon?"

Opening her eyes for the last time that evening.  She smiled at him, "We are off to Greece first thing in the morning.  We have some little resort island there.  We'll be staying there for a week and then on to Spain for another week."

Tim was thrilled.  

"I'm already packed, so don't worry your pretty, little head about me.  In the morning, while he's eating breakfast, I'd like you to be a dear and pack up all of Devon's things so he'll be ready too.  Be discrete, as he'd prefer not to see or speak to you.  Enter his room after he's come down to breakfast."

"What...why does...why does he need to be ready?"

"Why...Oh no, you did not think you were going with us did you?  That would make him feel uncomfortable.  Oh darling, I'm so sorry.  I should have made this more clear to you.  I'll be going with Devon on our honeymoon."  She smiled at him.  "You can cuddle up next to me now for a few minutes as I fall asleep, but not another word now.  Mommy's ti-ti."

She turned and enjoyed feeling him spoon into her.  She smiled knowing what she'd just done to him.  She almost felt bad for him but she did not feel too guilty.  Tim would be left with his doting Mother.  She knew well that Donna would spend that time reasserting herself on the boy's life. He might be married now, but he'd always been Donna's little boy.

Michele was a bad woman but not all bad; she'd planned to have Tim and Donna flown out to meet her in Paris for a week before they'd fly to Italy for another ten days.  Their love was different and she did truly love her boy.

Sleepy time.

The End.

***

I hope you enjoyed their story.