The Perfect Blowjob

Story Info
I realize a fantasy by giving the perfect blowjob.
1.9k words
4.69
12.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkyguyjin
tkyguyjin
37 Followers

Over the time that I have been a completely closeted cocksucker, I have harbored an ideal encounter. On those nights when I find myself alone, I masturbate to this fantasy and it always brings me to an exquisite climax. But despite having sucked countless cocks over the past 20 years, I have never experienced the perfect meeting and given the perfect blowjob.

How did I become a closeted cocksucker? That story is for another time. Let's just say that I acquired a taste for cock in my 30s and soon realized that I wanted to please other men orally. I found some patient teachers, who allowed me to improve my skills and explore fantasies. As I gained confidence in my abilities, I realized that I was born to serve and fell in love with cocks and cum. Big, small, cut, uncut, thick, thin, it mattered not. I craved cock and its reward. I needed nothing in return. Just the thought of servicing another man with my mouth got me hard.

Eventually, I discovered Craigslist and began a string of anonymous encounters. Although I enjoyed them, they were not perfect; there was always something not quite right. The cock was too small, the load was not full, he came too quickly, he didn't cum at all, he wasn't my type, he wanted to kiss, he wanted to fuck, he wanted to be fucked, he wanted to suck me too, etc. I just wanted to suck and swallow, or if the guy preferred, receive a facial. I tried to be as clear as possible in my ads, but once a guy gets horny, his own inhibitions disappear and he wants to participate. Of course, eager to please, I would let him do what he wanted or follow his orders, but I was always slightly disappointed after he left.

I began to dream of a perfect encounter and this fantasy became my goal. I wanted to give the perfect blowjob. By that, I mean I wanted to walk into a dark room, get down on my knees in front of a good-looking, fit man, suck his perfect cock for at least 30 minutes, make him cum purely by using my mouth, swallow, and leave. Completely anonymously. No gay bar, no small talk, just me servicing him to completion.

With the demise of Craigslist personals, I thought my fantasy would never come true, but then I found Grindr. Of course, this was even worse than Craigslist, with liars and flakes galore. I couldn't have been more honest in my profile, simply stating that I love to please, but few believed me. I still had encounters, and some were incredible, but not perfect.

Until last week. I was in San Francisco on business, staying at a hotel near the airport. After getting back from the office one Friday night, I opened up Grindr and waited to see who was out there. As usual, I got messages from guys who were not a fit and ignored them or made small talk if they didn't mind. After a few hours of this, I was ready to give up. Then I got a message from a profile with no picture. Unlike gay men, this is my ideal target, because it means that the guy wants to be anonymous, like me. Most of these guys are married, and just looking to get off while on the road. I'm only too happy to help. Face pics are not given or received. His stats were 35, 5'11, 185, DDF. That's all I needed to know. "Hey" he said, and I replied likewise. The next few messages were banal, until he sent a picture of his cock. I gasped at its perfection. At least 7 inches with a thick shaft leading to a delectably shaped head. Below it, two beautiful shaved balls. I told him "nice", understating my desire to have this cock in my mouth as soon as possible. He asked what I was into. "I suck and swallow, that's it, need nothing in return". He replied "perfect". He was in a hotel about ten minutes away on foot and invited me over. I accepted without hesitation. So far, this was exactly what I was looking for.

I quickly freshened up and left my hotel, walking along the empty sidewalks, wondering if the passing cars knew what I was up to. As I neared his hotel, I told him I was arriving. He replied with his room number and told me that the door was cracked open. Thankfully the front entrance to the hotel was not locked despite the late hour. I quickly made my way to his room, which was on the first floor at the end of the hall, the best location for a quick exit. As he promised, the door was open. I entered the darkened room and immediately locked the door behind me. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust before I could see him, sitting in a chair on the far side of the room, seemingly naked. I said nothing. He said nothing. I took off my jacket and shirt and laid it on the bed, keeping the rest of my clothes on. I wanted nothing from him but his perfect cock. I walked to the chair and dropped to my knees in between his legs. Despite the darkness, I could see that he was a good-looking guy, with a sculpted, hairy chest and hairy legs, short brown hair and no beard or mustache. I looked down at his crotch to see him wearing a small pair of tight blue briefs. I moaned in anticipation. I loved to start my routine by kissing and sucking underwear to get it wet.

He remained silent while I stared at his cock, clearly outlined in his briefs. I expected him to command me, but he just sat there, breathing in anticipation. Realizing that this was my chance to achieve my fantasy, I leaned down, pressing my lips firmly against the cloth of his briefs. I could feel his cock jump as I kissed it. I moved in close and kissed the inside of his legs, just next to his balls. Then I went back to his underwear, licking and sucking it until it was soaking. He did not complain about the delay, but I knew that it was time to move on. I slowly lowered his sopping briefs, taking care to leave them at the bottom of his balls so that I could feast on those later. I then gazed at the most beautiful cock that I had ever seen. I love cocks of all shapes and sizes, but a straight, thick cock at least 7 inches long with a big head and shaved balls is my dream and here I was staring at it. I realized this was my fantasy coming true and I needed a few seconds to collect myself. If I was to complete this, I had to give a perfect blowjob.

I started by licking the tip, tasting his precum. It was like silk. I then took the head into my mouth and sucked it, darting my tongue into his slit. By now, he was rock hard, but still silent. I then took his entire shaft into my mouth and kept it there, running my tongue along the bottom. His cock shivered in my mouth, his only reaction. This is exactly what I wanted: to service this man without any words passing between us. I knew what he needed and I was prepared to give it to him. I went to his balls, which were still propped up by his briefs, taking each into my mouth and sucking slowly. I then went to his chest and kissed and sucked his nipples, feeling his pecs beneath.

With the preliminaries complete, I returned to the task for which I had been summoned. I put his cock back in my mouth and began to suck with perfect rhythm, a short suck to focus on the head, then a longer suck to get the whole thing in my mouth and throat. While I was doing this, I massaged his balls slowly, feeling them full and knowing that my reward was inside. I continued this pattern, making slow sweet love to his cock, his precum tantalizing me, urging me to continue. After 15 minutes of sucking, during which he said not a word, my jaw tired and I took a short break. My tongue went to work as I licked his shaft, spending time on the edge of the tip, at the frenulum, that sensitive bit that joins the tip to the shaft. He remained completely quiet, only his throbbing cock and dripping precum showing how much he was enjoying this.

With my jaw rested, I resumed sucking. Words cannot describe how much I was relishing this; it was truly the ultimate sexual experience for me. I love cock in my mouth, but this was beyond love. If this man had asked me to become his regular cocksucker, I would have quit everything in my life to do so. But words were not an option here. Knowing that he was getting close, I stopped sucking to admire his incredible package one last time. I sucked his balls once more, slowly, lovingly. Then I went back to work, licking the tip, tasting more precum than before. I knew that I only had a few more minutes of this ultimate pleasure, so I took my time, slowly sucking his whole cock, over and over again. Up and down, up and down, all 7 inches in my mouth, then just the tip, then all 7 inches, then the tip. Up and down, my lips tightly wedded to his cock, my hands on his legs, ensuring that I did not spoil it by stroking his cock. This was truly heaven.

I knew he was ready and expected him to moan or yell, but all he did was tense slightly and then I felt his load in my mouth. The taste was perfect, the best I have ever had. Silky smooth with no bitterness, and a full load too. He shot 7 or 8 times and I could feel the cum pulsing through his cock on my lower lip. I swallowed everything, letting the last bit rest on my tongue so I could savor it. After he was spent, I slowly sucked his cock a few more times to milk every drop out. When I removed my mouth, I kissed the tip, and he moaned, the only noise he made throughout the entire session. He was practiced at cumming quietly, as many married men are.

My work completed, I stood, turned around, and walked back to the bed. I put on my shirt and jacket, and silently left the room. As I gleefully walked back to my hotel, I reflected on finally achieving my fantasy encounter. When I got back, I immediately jerked off, cumming all over myself. I fell asleep with a smile on my face, my cum on my chest, and his cum in my stomach, knowing that I had given a perfect blowjob.

Note: This story is true. Of course, whether a blowjob is perfect is in the eyes of the recipient. I'll never know if he enjoyed it as much as I did, but I hope that he reads this and realizes that it is about him and how happy I was to have found the perfect encounter.


tkyguyjin
tkyguyjin
37 Followers