All Comments on 'The Perfect Blowjob'

by tkyguyjin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I loved this story because that is the kind of encounter I love. I am a cocksucker and want nothing else. So many men want to return the favor or fuck me, but all I want is to suck their cock. I don't even need to get undressed except maybe my shirt so it doesn't get anything on it. I wish it was easier to find men that just want a by. I prefer straight married men that want nothing to do with my cock just need a release and I am happy to please them. I would love to be someone's regular cocksucker just come service him when he text me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I got so hard reading this story while my wife slept next to me

isadoreisadoreover 3 years ago

what a tale. Like you all I need is a nice sized and shaped penis in my mouth; my reward is a mouthful of his cum. I need nothing in return and never ask. Very good story and one I could related to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story!

The way you described your encounter with that man made my dick harden too. I have never swallowed but sure would love to do it. The only thing I would like to have changed would be that man's legs. I like smooth legs so I could kiss those thighs before his cock entered my mouth. Tell us some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I know these hotels and would love to have had a similar experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

I love this scenario and the story had me right in the room wishing I was doing the sucking. I've had a number of encounters and I'd be very happy for this to be one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's been a long time since I sucked a hard throbbing cock and I recently found I had the desire to try it again. I chatted with a few guys on grindr and finally found one that appealed to me. I also want my dick sucked by someone that likes doing it that is experienced so I can learn a little. I haven't been able to get together with him yet but I get hard thinking about it. I want him to video me going down on him so I can jack off to my experience later. I've been watching videos of blowjobs and reading stories and tips about doing it good. I've only done it twice and I swallowed their loads so I guess I did okay but think I can do better now and am anxious to finally do it again. I want to lick up the precum feel him shoot his load in my mouth.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle10 months ago

PERFECT! The ultimate cock sucker's dream cum true. Thank you so much for putting into words my experience and desire.

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

This was an erotic masterpiece of describing the thrill that one man feels as he sucks on another male's rigid cock. It's perfect indeed. You wrote about me as I just love dicks of all sizes and colors. I've sucked African cocks, big white dicks, young and older men's pricks, and am so proud I have experienced this giving taboo sex.

This cock sucker loved your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertkyguyjin@tkyguyjin
Living in New York and looking for like-minded individuals for chat and meeting. I enjoy exploring new things sexually with members of both sexes. Couples particularly welcome.