The Perfect Candidate Ch. 06

Story Info
Silver gives Scott rules and training.
3.1k words
4.33
4.3k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Silver Slave leads Scott back into the walk-in closet, moves towards one of the central chest of drawers, selects one, and reveals a colorful collection of strappy jockstrap underwear.

"Since you're not fully inducted yet, I'll select for you."

He chooses a pair of bright contrasting royal blue and bright orange. The text around the top said 'OWNED'. Silver handed them to Scott, who seemed surprised as they slipped on so smoothly.

"All of the underwear have matching accessories. See here..."

Silver reaches for the drawer above which is divided into two sections -- "bands" and socks. Scott quickly finds matching wrist bands and knee-high socks that match his jockstrap. The wristbands are made of a layered neoprene material and have D-rings opposite the strap.

"Allow me", Silver says as he reaches for the wristbands in Scott's hand. Scott doesn't resist as Silver grabs, applies, and tightens the band's strap firmly.

"You can put on your own socks."

Scott reaches down to put on the first sock and notices Silver staring. As he starts to put on the second sock, he feel's Silver's hand on his bare ass.

"I can see why Sir chose you -- you're quite the specimen. I might have the opportunity to break you in myself. But first, now that you're properly dressed, lets move to the living room and I'll provide you with the rules and details about your stay. I'm sure you have questions."

With that, Silver turns and leads them out of the closet, out of the bedroom, down the hallway to the living room -- a corner room overlooking the city with floor to ceiling glass windows. A black suede wraparound sofa -- white furs adorned the backs and floor. As they approached, Silver sits down on the coach -- Scott begins to sit down but is interrupted.

*SNAP*

"Nope. You kneel on the floor."

Scott quickly shuffles to the floor and kneels in front of Silver, who uncrosses his legs.

"Come closer".

Scott crawls closer and Silver reaches forward to grab a fistful of his hair.

"Tongue out, don't put it back in until I say so."

Scott extends his tongue and Silver pulls his face into his chastity cage.

"Lick boy".

Scott proceeds to lick Silver's chastity cage, the alternating folds of skin and plastic.

"Good, keep going. I'm going to tell you about the daily routine. In the morning, you will awake before Master to cleanse -- which includes showering, shaving, enema, skin care, and perfume. Then, you will consume your sustenance beverage which is a prepared blend of protein, vitamins, minerals, hormones, and probiotics. This has been designed to not only be everything you need to survive but you'll gain muscle and build testosterone from this blend."

Next, you will do your morning devotional, which includes waking Sir with a collective awaking ritual and then immediately submitting to Sir as he sees fit. Our duty is to make Sir's first waking moments feel as empowering as possible. Do not falter in this ritual.

After the devotional, you will be dismissed to go perform house duties. Many of our daily duties are meant to be mindless tasks -- ones where you can zone out and be docile while performing it. Dusting, tidying up, reorganizing, polishing silverware, mopping or sweeping, ironing or folding Sir's clothes.

At some point, you will be asked to chat with ANAI about your day and progress. Think of it like a journal but also your friend. You'll just talk and she'll document your progress.

Fortunately, you will never be asked to leave the house but you may be asked to perform a duty normally reserved for a paid staffer. This is likely chosen for "The Method" or as a punishment.

If a staffer asks you for assistance, if you aren't following a specific order given by Master, you are entitled to provide them with service. All guests and staffers are considered extensions of Sir. Know that Sir is highly selective with who he surrounds himself with -- Sir is far too intelligent to expose himself (or his property).

To that end, you have meetings with several of his friends -- beginning tomorrow with the tailor, who I'm sure will find you just... delicious. There's a few other friends I'm curious to see how you'll fare. All in good time -- I guess.

You are not allowed to speak to anyone but me with a common tone. While I am your superior, I am also a fellow submissive to Sir and his guests.

Any questions so far? You may answer my question." Silver pets Scott's head.

Scott, laps his tongue back into his mouth for a second and replies.

"What about the chastity and plug?"

Silver laughs "Those stay in, I'm afraid. The only time they come out is for your cleanse or if Sir wants access for another reason. Stay put, let me fetch you some 'Sust'".

He runs out leaving Scott alone with his thoughts for a moment. Gone were choices like "which food to get, what to wear, what to do with his days off". Now all that laid in front of him was a duty to serve -- a purpose, for a man who seemed to want him for his physical form but seemed to want something more.

Silver returned with two metal reusable water bottles each with an integrated soft straw top. "Drink this, you'll get used to it. This is breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

Scott took a long sip. The thick creamy beverage was lightly vanilla flavored, a whey protein blend of some kind. He took a few more sips while looking at Silver.

"3 times a day, you'll be allowed to refill this bottle. I recommend drinking it as soon as its poured for best consistency. We're kept on this diet as well as a routine of fiber pills to keep our systems as regular as possible for Sir's use. It's important for you to know that you're always clean for him -- whenever that may be. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do. We need to remain at the ready for Sir's use -- whatever and whenever he desires."

"Exactly, it sounds like you're getting the picture. That's about it for rules... how about poses. How well are you trained?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Alright, let me just give you the basics. You're already on your knees so here's 'Kneel'".

Your knees should be a bit wider -- slightly wider than shoulder width. Thighs and back should be strictly vertical. Left wrist grasped by the right. This provides Sir with access to your lower region while keeping you close to the ground.

Next, I'm going to teach you "Wait". Rest your butt on your heels, your knees should be wider than your shoulders. Place your hands on your thighs with your palms facing upwards. This position is important as it is the default for a submissive in a scene who has not been given a command. It is a cue for a Dom that the sub is available for their use. You will be able to hold this position for hours.

Over time, you'll learn more but these two will be the ones that will serve you the best to know first."

All of a sudden, ANAI announces on the intercom.

"Sir is pleased with the progress Scott is making. Silver, your work is noted. Prepare for a pleasure wave in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

A surge of vibration fills Scott's loins as his cage and plug ramp up into a humming buzzy mess. Closes his eyes and moans with pleasure. Out of the corner of his eye, he similarly sees Silver writhing in pleasure.

After a moment, the wave subsides and the two submissives collect themselves.

A panting Silver "Yeah, when you're good, you get treated real good. Whew, never gets old."

Scott looked at Silver for a moment.

"May I ask you a question -- how long have you been here? What's your story?"

Silver chuckled, "You'll find out in time. I've been serving Sir for three years now. You're the sixth candidate I've seen. I know I won't be chosen, however, I enjoy serving Sir all the same and spending my time in this space."

Silver gestured to the penthouse.

"I mean, who wouldn't want to be cooped-up in a place like this. With ANAI, we're able to do whatever we want. ANAI, put on Zoolander.

The big screen TV on the other side of the living room erupted to life, opening up a streaming application, and then rolling the movie opening with the studio's overture filling the surround sound.

"Pause the movie! See, it's that easy. If I want anything, I add it to my wish list organized by ANAI and either she'll or Sir will buy it for me.

"What do you mean she'll buy it for you?"

Silver replied "ANAI has the ability to reward us with gifts for good behavior. It's actually super fun to keep her happy -- I can sometimes get a "gift a day". Sir will do the random bulk "spoil" purchase where he'll buy 20 plus things so keep the list full. I usually keep mine full of sex toys, fitness/health products, treats, and things I want to try in the playroom. Soon, when you get your own space, you'll have a place to put your items.

Speaking of which, let me show you your bed. Get up and follow me"

Silver gets up, Scott stands and follows him back down the hallway towards the bedrooms. They pass multiple empty guest rooms and enter the master bedroom. Silver reaches under the king-sized bedframe and pulls out a corner.

"Come help"

Scott reaches under the bedframe, finds the other corner, and pulls out what appears to be a small mattress. They slide it to the side of the bed so there's room to walk between the two. The tag on the mattress cover shows a dog icon.

"You're sleeping on the dog bed on the floor. Understand? Try it out."

Scott knelt on the bed -- it was surprisingly comfortable. As he attempted to stretch out, he realized, it was too short. He would have to sleep in a semi-fetal position to stay on the bed.

Silver chuckled "Yeah, I forgot how small it is, when you sleep in Sir's bed, you forget how terrible all of the other sleeping arrangements were. You'll find out.

ANAI announced again on the intercom "Sir is approaching, get into positions."

Scott stood up quickly "What do I do?"

Silver grabbed his wrist, "Follow me and do as I do. Remember the positions I showed you and you'll do fine. We will greet Sir by the elevator. This way."

Silver led Scott down the hallway towards the entrance. There, the man dressed in a silver harness and strap paired with his royal blue jock boy got on their knees into the "Wait" position and awaited Sir.

"Doors opening shortly" ANAI announced.

Within moments, the elevator doors opened and two black boots stepped out. Sir had arrived home.

"Good boys. Silver, come greet."

Silver lunges and crawls in front of Sir. He immediately reaches forward and undoes Sir's buckle, button, zipper and is quickly throat deep on Sir's cock.

As Silver's head begins to bob, Sir affixes his gaze on Scott, who's patiently awaiting command in the "wait" pose -- kneeling, palms resting on his thighs.

Sir opens up his jacket pocket and pulls out a cigarette and lighter. He lights it, tucks the lighter away, and takes a drag.

"You may be wondering about why I've chosen the attire you're wearing and what it has to do with "The Method". First, let's start with the equipment. The collar is meant to symbolize your constant servitude to my every command. It also conveniently allows me to track and instantly punish you. The chastity cage is to remind you about sacrifice -- you need to give things up in order to earn great things. Sacrificing your pleasure in service to my own will yield you more pleasure than giving you access to your cock. The plug is to keep you focused on my every word. Remaining plugged constantly will keep your mind aligned throughout the day with my command.

Finally, the general attire is what I desire. I like seeing my playthings dressed up in colorful tight attire. My favorites are dressed in silver and potentially gold. However, no one has ever earned that privilege.

Stop Silver, you'll have more later. For now, I need to attend to a few things. You two, go and attend to your fitness. If you're not sore within the hour, I'll ensure it myself."

With that, he turned and walked down the hallway towards his office. Silver stands up and turns to Scott.

"Follow me, we're going to see how fit you are."

Together they go to the gym. Silver begins by testing Scott's general strength and cardio levels -- lifting weights and running on the treadmill. ANAI took base levels and notes of record to track Scott's progress over the course of his journey. Overall, the levels were good -- better than average but certainly room for improvement.

Next, Silver and Scott got on the floor to do stretching and yoga.

"I'm impressed with your flexibility." Silver remarked.

"I spend a lot of time stretching" said Scott "I enjoy the sensation of the tension and release."

"I understand what you mean" said Silver as he moved into a complete split.

"Maybe one day you can do this."

---

The two worked out, stretching and sweating as their session came to a close. Silver escorted them into the shower, where he turned it on and gestured for Scott to join.

Together, they stood -- washing themselves. Silver reaches over and grabs Scott's shoulder.

"Sir is watching everything, remember that." He reaches up and grabs Scott's hair.

"Clean me".

Scott kneels down between Silver's knees and begins to lick and kiss the chastity cage again.

"Suck on it".

Scott fully engulfs the device and begins to massage it in his mouth. The humiliation of not even being allowed to give a proper blowjob was overwhelming his gut.

"Good boy, that's it."

This went on for a few minutes before Silver let go of Scott's hair and let him get up.

"You'll serve me as I choose. Know that I can be a friend or a foe, depending on how much you cooperate with me. I hope you chose wisely."

After the two leave the shower and dry off, Silver walks over to the chest to chose a new outfit for Scott.

"Looks like you're getting matching blue this time. Enjoy."

The jockstrap featured a darker blue but with white trim. The socks were the same color with a white stripe along the side. Silver helped Scott with the wrist bands.

ANAI interrupted on the intercom. "Slaves, it is time for bed. Silver, you will be primary entertainment. Scott, you will not be needed tonight. Apply your bed accessories as provided.

Both of them quickly return to the master bedroom. Silver disappears into the bathroom to prepare. Scott approaches his bed to find a pouch -- inside are a few items. A small bottle of water, a container with vitamins, a blindfold, and a small device. There's instructions which reads as follows:

"Consume the vitamins and bottle of water. Place the blindfold over your ears and forehead. Press the button on the device and place your wristbands on top. Once secure, use your restrained wrists to lower your blindfold and proceed to sleep. Do this immediately after reading this note."

Scott proceeds to open the vitamin container, tossing the pills into his mouth, and drinking the contents of the water. After dutifully following these instructions, he climbed onto his little bed, placed the blindfold over his head, and then picked up the little device. He saw the mechanical hooks protruding from each side, he knew within seconds of pressing the activation button -- those hooks would come out, hook the bands, and wouldn't release until morning. He got comfortable and then pressed the button. The device wurred to life, sinking its claws into the band. His wrists were now synched together. Restrained, he pulls down the blindfold to cover his eyes. He then curls into his bed to get comfortable.

Silver returns and climbs onto the Master bed. Within seconds Sir comes in and their scene begins. Restrained, Scott can only hear what happens feet away from him. What goes on for what feels like hours eventually ends into panting and stillness. The two men in the bed above him finally rest for the night and the three descend into slumber.

-

As he dreamt that night, he found himself in a long hallway, modern residential corridor wearing thick briefs. When he reached down, his crotch was non-sensitive however, his backside was easily accessible via a slit. After getting his bearings, Scott looks behind him to see the shadowy figure at the end of the hallway. He's not approaching but he see's Scott laying on the floor -- exposed in his briefs.

Scott begins to crawl but as he moves away a strong force, resists him from moving forward. It's as if his briefs are magnetized and the man is the magnet. The more Scott tries to crawl and run away, the stronger the force pulls him backwards. Suddenly, it's overwhelming and Scott flies backwards into the shadowy figure. The briefs slam against a hard surface, Scotts arms and legs swing backwards as his back is caught by the figure's chest.

Smoke begins to swirl around Scott's face. His toes dangle inches above the ground. He's held by the waist, connected by a magnetic force. The figure's right hand grabs the front of Scott's briefs -- holding him firmly against the figure's crotch. Scott feels the left hand come up from below his arm and arriving his neck -- clutching him firmly.

"Please stop, whatever you want, I'll give you whatever it is!"

The figure moves it's hand from Scott's crotch to his mouth and then the figure leans into Scott's ear.

"I have you. There's nothing more you can give me. You are now my puppet. I am the one in control."

The smoke continues to thicken as Scott's hopeless situation sinks in. He begins to succumb to the messaging and decides to give in.

As he closes his eyes, he feels the crack in the back of his briefs expand with the warmth of a protruding object. As it moves in deeper, he releases to the darkness and finally gives in fully to the figure's control.