The Perfect Cock Stroker

Story Info
My quest for the perfect masturbator.
3.2k words
4.24
23.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago I got divorced and had to move in to an apartment with two other roommates, friends I had made back in college. It was a good fit, but one of my roommates, Jeremy, worked from home, so I rarely had any sort of privacy. I slowly began dating and getting my head back on straight after a really horrible five year marriage. I was always a pretty active masturbator, but after my divorce I seemed to go into overdrive. I was craving sexual release three, sometimes four times a day. I found it increasingly challenging to find a place to do a lot of jerking off at the level I was wanting. I really enjoy edging for two or three hours sometimes, so disappearing into my bedroom for hours on end tended to be difficult to explain. Ideally I averaged orgasming about 3 times a day, the 4th was always a bonus, so my two roommates regular presence guaranteed little to no privacy for long stroking sessions.

Sometimes I was lucky if I got to cum just once a day, which kept me really keyed up almost constantly. I got laid occasionally and had a few girlfriends for a month or two, but never really found anyone serious that was as kinky or as perpetually horny as I was. Part of the problem in the bedroom was the fact that I wanted hour-long blowjobs, a challenge most women have trouble meeting. I was totally willing to reciprocate though. I could eat pussy until my lips were numb, but most girls pussies get a bit tender after 30 minutes of being chewed and sucked. Go figure!

I did a lot of bicycling in those days to stay in shape and reduce my stress level and collected a hell of a lot of flat tires over several years of off-road biking. Most of these blown tubes I changed myself and a pile of inner-tubes which would never hold air again slowly collected in the corner of my storage shed where I made repairs. Being the hardcore cock-stroker that I am I eventually started wondering what it would feel like to lube up and fuck the smooth, black, inner linings of these soft rubber tubes.

The first thing I had to figure out was which tubes would fit me. At first glance, most of the older 10-speed tubes were far too small for my stiff cock to penetrate, much less screw comfortably. I took some quick measurements. My cock is right at an even eight full inches long when full erect. I first tried to measure the width with a ruler but found that the closer I pressed the ruler across my cock, the wider the width got as I pressed against it, giving me a wider than accurate reading. I solved this problem by taking the circumference of my fully engorged cock with string, and then measuring the length of the string. It ended up being 5.25 inches around. I applied some quick geometry to this to determine my cock diameter to be 1.7 inches wide fully hardened.

I was in luck. I had salvaged several wrecked rims over the years from old bikes and bike parts I had collected, and pulled out a 26 inch 1.5-2.0 tube and a 26 inch 1.75-2.25 tube. I cut a foot long length of tubing from each tube and shoved each one down a 8 x 2 inch piece of PVC. I wrapped the 2 inch pieces of rubber tubing that stuck out of each end of the PVC back onto the outside of the pipe and secured each end with rubber bands.

Now I had two homemade pussies of varying tightness. They made me hard in my shorts just looking at them, knowing how I was going to be abusing them soon in ways that were never intended. Late that afternoon I threw my new toys in my backpack with a jar of Vaseline and a towel and biked out to the old abandoned drive-in theatre in the woods behind my neighborhood.

The little dirt road leading out to the old drive-in was overgrown with weeds and washed out, so it was rare that anyone ever found a reason to drive out there anymore. Occasionally some moron with a spray can would graffiti up the place with their nickname, or some clever foul exclamation, but otherwise it had become long forgotten and had closed back in 1980 when the six screen multiplex opened across town. The marquis at the edge of highway 84 on the edge of town was so overgrown and obscured with trees and brush it could barely be seen any more. The roof of the projection building had fallen in years earlier and the tiny concession shack had long since collapsed into a rotting heap of wood and rusted nails. A few leaning 3 foot metal poles still stood in rows, minus the projection speakers which once hung from them.

The giant projection screen was torn in multiple places and graffiti lined the lower edge. The rear of the theatre screen had a small narrow room at the lower base, spanning the length of the screen. This access area had allowed theatre workers to periodically make adjustments and perform maintenance to the back of the screen whenever needed. The best part about this little closeted sanctuary was the old wood hinged door that still opened and closed reasonably well and could be locked from the inside! This long tiny closet is where I would spend many long in disturbed sessions stroking, edging, and blowing countless loads across the back side of the movie screen that thousands of people had once viewed untold numbers of great movies on from the comfort of their cars. Most of my friends and roommates assumed I spent my alone vigorously time biking in the woods, which I did, just not as long as they supposed.

Not long after first discovering the old drive-in in the woods I found a discarded twin mattress in reasonably decent shape, that had been thrown out by a neighbor. After about 20 minutes of effort I had managed to drag it back through the wood-line to my theatre screen maintenance closet. After rescuing the mattress, I slapped my own personal lock on the door to keep unwanted looters and animals out. My usual routine was to roll my bike inside the tiny room, close and lock the door, and strip down naked next to the mattress on the floor. I usually kept the place well swept, and periodically cleared unwanted insects and cobwebs away so I could have a fairly clean and private, jack-off sanctuary. There was plenty of light shining through the various holes in the projection screen on the right side of the room and it was never too hot inside. My stiff cock usually cast a huge shadow on the across the wall from the light shining through the holes in the opposite wall.

The first time I went all the way to orgasm, my hands shook in anticipation as I pulled out my new PVC toys and lubed both of them up with a generous dollop of Vaseline. I had started stroking my eager penis until I was so excited I had to fuck something immediately. I grabbed the 1.75-2.25 tube and penetrated it. Under the mattress I had stashed 8 or 9 well used porn magazines, which I pulled out and started browsing through. I turned to some of my favorite girls that excited me the most, lay on my back, and spread my legs wide as I thrust my horny red dick in and out of my new fuck toy.

The first tube was a really nice and slick screw. My legs trembled as my cock slid in and out of the greasy interior just as I had hoped. It felt really incredible. There was barely any tension on the rubber material except on the far end every time my cock withdrew outward between strokes. The rubber bands kept each end very secure, and I was able to keep a really steady rhythm going. I quickly began accumulating globs of Vaseline at the far end as my cock pushed more and more of it out the end with every stroke. I would need to develop some sort of reservoir built in to the end so I wouldn't lose my lube. I made loud, sexy smacking noises with every stroke, which sounded incredibly erotic and I enjoyed watching my shadow on the wall, making it crystal clear what was going on. Every so often I would collect lube from the end and redeposit it back at the top, which made new strokes incredibly more creamy. After about 10 minutes of this I was moaning and grunting loudly from pleasure. I felt a hard orgasm building in my abdomen and I damn nearly came, so I backed off and switched to the second stroker with the 1.5-2.0 tube once my cock could handle the renewed stimulation.

Entering this one made me gasp with pleasure. It was noticeably tighter around my sensitive, red penis. The black rubber stretched nicely as my slick engorged cock slowly expanded it just enough as it slid into the accepting orifice. Stroking this way was a slower process that required more force to enter and exit because of the increased resistance. Heat from the steady friction built up much faster than with my previous stroker, which was a welcome feeling, simulating a warm vagina. I wasn't losing my lubricant through the sheath and out the end nearly as quickly either as with my previous tool.

I lay down across the mattress and went at it with the tighter stroker and my favorite fuck mag. It was great. I pounded so hard my arm got tired and I had to swap out with my left hand periodically, never losing a stroke the entire time. After fantasizing about a skinny freckled redhead chick with huge pendulous pussy lips for awhile, I just lay my magazine to the side and slowly pleasured my slick pole up and down with both hands. My steady pounding in the greasy tube made slick, smacking sounds, which echoed loudly up through the long narrow room, bouncing off the dark ceiling nearly 30 feet above me.

I slowly thumbed through another porn mag. Old favorites spread their pink hairless pussies for me as I fantasized at how incredible it would feel as I screwed their perfect fuck-holes. Finally, I couldn't resist the urge to cum any longer and edged right over the cliff. I pumped my cock to an explosive orgasm. My legs shook from pleasure as three long arcs of cum blasted from the end of my tube into the air and in multiple directions. Thick sperm dripped from the end of my stroker and onto my greasy right hand. The orgasm completely drained me, and I lay nude on my back for nearly 10 minutes, teething heavily, my semi-hardened cock still firmly buried deep in my warm tube. I slowly extricated my member. Gooey, potent-smelling sperm and watery cum dripped from the tip of my red, sensitive cock onto my greasy pelvis.

As soon as I recovered I read an article I had been meaning to read and then jerked off for a second round which was as satisfying as the first. My second orgasm I deposited in the wider tube after a long 20 minute stroking session with a sexy young black chick with huge, dark aerolas who had buried two fingers in her hairy wet pussy. I eventually dressed, packed up my gear, and made my way back home.

Once I had cleaned my new strokers up a little I made a few modifications. At one point on the exterior of my wider 1.75-2.25 tubes was two sets of three, raised ridges, which encircled the tube circumference. I removed the tube from the PVC and cut out a new 12 inch section, which positioned one set of ridges at the 4 inch point and another set farther down around 8 inches down. I turned the tubing inside-out so the ridges would now be on the inside. Then I reassembled my toy with rubber bands on each end.

This time I didn't bother going out to the drive-in. I quickly lined the interior up with Vaseline and shoved my hard cock through the top right there in the shed. As my sensitive head slid past the first series of ridges I shuttered from the pleasure. Then I shoved all the way to the end and slid past the second ridge group. The feeling of the thin ridges was incredible. I pulled out and stroked back and forth more quickly. The feeling was electrifying as pleasure pulsed throughout my body. Every millimeter of my slick shaft felt the tiny ridges stimulating every nerve ending as It slid past, and I stroked in and out with abandon. I only lasted about two minutes before I convulsed streams of warm sperm over the top and down the sides of the tube onto my hand.

Eventually I got my finances back under control again and got my own apartment. My sex life got better and my masturbatory frequency went up. I was cumming either in someone's mouth or vagina, or in my toys on an average of about 25 times a week.

I rarely jerked off just by hand. I took my tighter stroker with me on trips and it remained my go-to for nearly a year straight. I regularly fucked the holy shit out of both of my PVC pussies between my mattress and box spring on a regular basis, often just leaving them in place after an orgasm for the next round, still smelling of cum, wrapped in a towel. It was erotic to think about heading home and knowing they were waiting for me between my bed, wide open and ready to service me. I would wake up every morning and roll over for a quickie before my shower, and again before I went to sleep at night. Sometimes I even came home from work for lunch, just to get a quickie in.

I would swap back and forth between the two whenever I wanted a change of sensation and my own sperm from previous orgasms the morning or night before would lubricate the insides of my insatiable twin fuck-sluts. Eventually I added a Fleshlight as a third and would go up and down the side of my mattress, screwing my naughty trio of lovers until one of my hungry gooey bitches took my hot load of cum. When I found the right hole I knew I wanted, I would sink inside to the hilt and make slow rhythmical thrusts until I exploded. Sometimes I would pull out and stroke my glistening penis by hand until my climax built, then penetrate the winner at the last second to deposit my cum. Wrapping each stroker end in a towel was a great way to control the angle beneath the mattress as well as collecting my cum shots.

After about 20-30 uses, the black rubber tubing began to soften up and thicken as it absorbed the petroleum I used to lubricate them. Eventually the tubing split apart at the ends where it wrapped over the edges of the PVC. Covering the end edges with some sort of padding prior to stretching the rubber tubing back over the ends seemed to prolong the life of the rubber a little longer and really enhanced comfort when pounding them hard and deep, and fully penetrating all the way to my pelvis.

Despite my satisfaction with my new fuck toys, always stayed on the lookout for new sensations. I was too embarrassed to buy the real thing in a sex shop. I eventually came across a huge five pound block of grey modeling clay and molded my first homemade pussy with it. It was crude and heavy, but very effective and satisfying. I have a solid 8" cock, fully erect, so I formed the clay into an 8" cylinder and drilled a hole down the length of it to screw. After penetrating it with my stiff cock I could essentially squeeze it to my desired shape, forming a snug, comfortable sheath, perfect for screwing. All I had to do for lubricant was fill a small spray bottle with water, and send a few fine mist squirts down the shaft every 15 minutes or so. After about 7 or 8 strokes with my cock, the clay inside the shaft became soft, wet, and creamy, and I was then able to fuck the hell out of it's gooey interior.

One drawback with my toy was the mess the wet clay sometimes made after a prolonged stroke session, primarily the gooey slurry that built up inside the end of the sheath, the longer I stroked. After a few minutes going at it hard, a wet, sludgy, mud began to collect at the end of the cylinder and occasionally oozed out the end. I was able to extend the amount of time it took for the mixture to accumulate by stretching the cylinder out to 12" in length. The wet clay interior slowly began to dry as soon as I stopped spraying water down the shaft and creating more mud. My cock pistoning in and out acted like a vigorous mixing spoon, slowly generating the stuff. After 24 hours the water evaporated and the sludge mixture inside returned to it's original clay consistency, leaving a smooth, slick interior, ready for my next session. Another drawback to my clay stroker was that I wasn't able to slip back and forth between my clay and my PVC or Fleshlight without heavily soiling them.

Orgasms were really incredible and satisfying. Being so readily moldable I could constantly regulate the tightness of the clay along any point, as my horny shaft repeatedly probed it's slick fuck tunnel. Despite the post-orgasm mess I regularly had to deal with, I was happy with this little marriage for several years. Usually all I had to do was blow a load inside the shaft and clean my dick off in the sink with a wet wash rag when I was done.

Being highly moldable I discovered I could insert my clay pussy into just about anything fuckable and screw myself cross-eyed. At one point I found an old white styrofoam wig holder in the shape of a woman's face that beauticians typically placed on display in their shops. I carved out a huge styrofoam orifice around the mouth and then shoved my clay pussy inside the face hole. I picked up a long black witches wig from a costume store and pulled it over the top of the styrofoam head and then I had a face to fuck with long black hair! I grabbed the the hair with one hand and the back of the neck with the other and skull-fucked it's wet clay mouth hard until I blew countless loads of cum deep inside of it. I proudly considered myself an official perv after a few months of this, and got a twisted pleasure setting my freshly abused head back on my nightstand and watching my hot sperm ooze from its clay mouth onto the dresser top.

Since my first creative days I have created a few new strokers, but never gave up my early favorites. Hope this gives someone some great ideas. Enjoy!