All Comments on 'The Perfect Crime Pt. 03: The Crime'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just fucking stop

This story just drags on and on. Pefect crime? More like perfect pile of steaming shit. If you are such a fan of st56 you should take some inspiration from him and get to the fucking point.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
I wasn’t expecting Hemingway

But I wasn’t expecting unadulterated bullshit either.

Not only did this make no sense, it was literally painful to read.

A word of advice, and you can take it or leave it: just because you can write doesn’t mean you should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
finally

someone who understands the difference between a magazine and a "clip". Top marks. Plus, in my opinion you tightened the storyline. I was entertained. no complaints on this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
this was hilarious..

everytime he says he is a marine... she cucks him harder ..and he keeps taking it..then he again says i am a marine..and again gets cucked..

this is too delusional

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

7 part story and she's dead by part 3?

Where do you go from here?

Storyline just doesn't t make any sense. I won't be along for the ride!

2** only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fast pace

I liked your story and never got tired reading it. It is fiction so all the odd thoughts I had are forgiven. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have NEVER read more convoluted BULLSHIT on this site before, you think it's 'not bad'? Take off your rose coloured glasses and have a good hard look at it, its pathetic, not one character worth wasting time on. The so called 'marine' turned Lawyer is nothing but a dumbass murderer. if I could give you minus score I would, giving it one star is an insult to the rating system.

devtekdevtekabout 3 years ago

Interesting and original. Keep writing and don't care about whiners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not So Much

JMO: I liked the story, characters, most of the dialogue, and the virtual absence of spelling and grammatical errors. Then you threw in the last scene in the after life. You have 4 more chapters. Maybe you can redeem yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep going

Don't listen to the negative bull shit. As stories go on this site its better than average and certainly a lot better than the cuck stuff we have been served up lately. Keep writing and a lot of us will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just...painful

Move along, nothing to see here.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 3 years ago
Keep it up

Kind of jumps around a bit,but it is above average for sure. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not good

In a not good kind of way.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 3 years ago
Getting better...

Don't know how you are going to get 7 parts -- the last 2 were better than the first. To continue this I am seeing her trying to redeem herself from the afterlife by taking care of him, or maybe revenge from the after life? Conquering revenge could be a fun story. I see a new love for him, maybe more tribulations, another cheater, afterlife revenge on her who knows? Maybe some trouble from the cops?

It's gotten to look like almost 2 (or 3) different stories. The critics have some points, but this is better than a lot of stuff here and it's a first effort. As I said, the writing is getter better each story. I really would love to see it finished and maybe a bit more quickly between chapters. I understand life/health gets in the way sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Definitely much better than average

The after life scene hurts the story though.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Love it

Four pages is really great instead of the one page teases. I like the way the story is going, but I wish the living Sonia could have realized who killed her and why. Maybe the next chapter will describe the end of Marcus and more supernatural realization from Sonia. The more outrage you get from the gentle readers, the more you should know that you have a winner.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

I liked it even if its way over the top. I just don't know how this turns into a 7 part story since the female mc is now dead.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Excellent!

Keep this series going! You keep getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So many grammatical errors. Sentences not even making sense. Quotations in the middle of sentences for no reasons......do you even read your own stories. You would catch over half of these. And for Gods sake no body cares about him going to breakfast and all the rambling you do. If you take out the filler this would have been 2 pages max. Get a fucking editor.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

If you don't like the story, don't read it

Kinda hard to figure out the 1st part until you do the 2nd.

And sorry but shes so over the top its ridiculous.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
5 Stars for imagination

5 Stars for bravery for including murder as revenge, 4 stars for plot execution (no pun intended), 2 stars for grammar and sentence structure, and 1 star for editing services. I love your story where ever it is going!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Thank God, this was dragging on and on. Still worth 4/5. Will wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I guess I'm supposed to say Get An Editor? But why?

You obviously really like your writing style, so I say Have Fun with it. Its not like you are trying to reach any large audience or achieve any significant recognition as an author. You're writing your story your way. More power to you.

But if you should ever have any ambitions as a writer, get an editor.

P.S.: Is it Burning The Bitch if she's dead and beyond pain as soon as your strike the spark? She died in the throws of orgasm, not even realizing what was happening. Even a mass murderer killed by (supposedly painless) lethal injection has to suffer years of remorse and dread. She got off way too easy. Just sayin'.

Thanks for the effort.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 3 years ago

I like the story, but I think She got off too easy, would have liked to have seen a broken neck so she could have spent a whole lot of time in a bed as a quad numb from the neck down. while he lets her know every now and then how he's enjoying her hard earned savings. There are many things worse than dying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thought this was a pretty good story

Until the end of this chapter. The after death part was stupid. Hey I get it...it is your story and I liked 90% of it so far. Will keep reading to see how this plays out.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 3 years ago

Love this story so far, My only comment is that I would have the last part a dream sequence, still gets the point across but keeps it grounded in reality". But then again I'm not writing the story and you're doing a great job thanks. 5/5

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2about 3 years ago
Bad editing

Switching back and forth from first person to third person several times near the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
there are no athiests in foxhole?

god this looks like a drivel from some trumpster.

ribnitinribnitinabout 3 years ago

This is really sloppy writing.

johsunjohsunabout 3 years ago

Oh darn, I was hoping the husband wouldn't kill the wife, just wound her or shoot her main lover. Now she won't find out that all her money's gone. At least not while she's alive.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Dumb, also why no supernatural tag?

.

If you were going to go this convoluted why not steal all her money and set it up to make it look like she killed Marcus and skipped town, that way when/if she comes back she is facing a murder rap?

.

If you were going to kill a room full of innocent men and the slut why not plant blood and the gun on Marcus so he takes the fall?

.

As it is as you killed her - why trigger the transfer of all her funds on the very night of her murder from YOUR house when she was QUITE OBVIOUSLY not there? What does this gain you? aside from not paying taxes? taxes you dont have to pay anyway as they were probably considered marital assets so you wouldnt be paying the death ta anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

EVERY 5 MINUTES the super loser wimp husband is going to breakfast.

he does NOT Actually say or do anything

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

I hope your protagonist dies pathetically from HIV! She couldn't do anything better than cuckold this idiot! And is that really supposed to be a lawyer? My goodness I never want to be represented by him! Multiple murder as a solution to a problem that he could have solved elegantly. Take away the money and get a divorce. Where would the problem be?

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
TOWARDS THE ENDING OF ANY TASK

peoples emotions are altered in hopes of remission. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the only realistic ending to a situation like this

In fact people have been killed for less. She fully deserved her death

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

So mechanically the jumping to Sonia excerpts falls flat and damages the flow of the narration type presentation. Then the random jumps to first person are of of place

But still it’s a great story

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Oh boy, very disappointed, not at the author but the criticizers. Whats wrong with you people, this is a good story. Well written and almost believable. It is a great revenge story. If you don't like don't read and keep your opinions to yourself. The authors on this site work for nothin writing free stories to entertain us. If you don't like them don't read them. They are very therapeutic for me. another 5

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

This just went way over top in the ridiculous department to make it enjoyable, I don’t think I seen a more stupid husband. And really a so call alpha male is going to run off to parts unknown with a gang bang slut, really? Too stupid like I said to be entertaining ⭐️⭐️

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

AWESOME BTB story!!! Saddletramp would be proud!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, kill them all and let God sort it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dbl tapped the lot.

Sorry for the squeamish out there but the were vermin and good riddence.

He's a good man that thoroughly evil woman would have cheerful destroyed through a gynecentric court.

Today, we're I to get married, I'd absolutely want a fidelity clause in the prenuptial and, if she refused to sign on then no wedding.

Also, if I thought she were cheating I would have no qualms, or remorse, investigating her by any means possible. Consider it a counterintelligence exercise. If she broke vows mine are released as well.

As for her finding out, well cheaters get complacent using the spouses trust to cover their affair. That "cover" evaporates when their surveillance begins.

If I had strong. Objective, evidence confirming my fear I would have a drive ready to file and serve her at work complete with A-V proof.

Family and kids? I'd visit in-laws and my parents with the A-V proof. They take her side? They sre 86 forever.

Kids? The courts will fuck you. If she turns the kids against you?..well before that happens tell her thst her persomal A-B file and PA report will make into tje kids hands when they turn 18. Yes, no mercy or forgivenn and forget bullshit like "closure".

The other guy? Forget him. SHE consciously chose to cheat. She's 100% responsible. It was her choice to go outside the marriage.

NONE of this nonsense of "I still love her ".

The moment she cheated my trust, which is everying, was gone.

At that point what she wants is of no impotance, only what I want for mx survival

Change my phone number and go no-contact permanently

Concurrent with imvestigation is immediate grief counseling for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With all that our hero has seen and learned it is only when they are coming back from the gala that he decides, "It had finally crossed the line." In a totally nonsensical story, this belated realization left me in stitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In Svetlana, Anna and Mikhail your real cöose near perfect.

THIS story is an embarrassment to you and an insult to your readers. I just started Ch 3 and quit.

Your call, but I'd pull this story.

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

This is so incredibly stupid I stopped reading it in the first part of this section, it is just totally without merit.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Huh just like that? Is so painless and James will have to deal with more pain from killing her.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well that just got even worse at the end, the story, a get even with the bitch plot is a good idea but you make it silly and I think you can do so much better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is fun to read. Thanks.

Ed

Nothingman83Nothingman8311 months ago

You know, on third thought, I really kind of like camel spiders, so maybe just some guys with horns, tails and pitchforks can use her for a pinata.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story - very entertaining! This reader enjoyed the breakfast stops. Maybe something further there. Author writing a very imaginative story. Minor glitches can be overlooked

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Do we really believe in an after life? Do we really believe the evil doers will pay for their sins and atrocities? I sure hope so. Our beliefs make it real. There is a god because we believe in him.............

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"The rest of the night was a photo replay." - He should have walked out as soon as she let the second guy dance with her.

\

"I will expect you to be there and be on your best behavior" - Who gives a fuck what she needs, and tell her his behavior will be as discreet as hers was at Romano's.

\

"I have some business. Make yourself useful, and get me a couple of bottles of wine." - She treats him like shit, then expects him to run errands for her?

\

If he woke up at 6, and Ginger's husband works until 8, I would imagine that their paths would cross.

Pappy7Pappy74 months ago

Well, the wife was right about one thing, he was a wimp. Rambo impersonation aside, he really didn't need to take that shit from her. She chose wisely for her Cuck and if she would have just treated him a little better he would have been a good little submissive sissy-boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...