The Perfect Crime Pt. 03: The Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonia

I was in 8th heaven, one level up from 7th heaven, as I took more and more cum into my body. Orgasm after orgasm rolled through my body, reducing me almost to a puddle. As the one guy fucking me drove deep and unloaded his jism into my pussy, my eyes rolled back, and I almost passed out. The guy in my ass was slowly stroking me; he was so big, I was glad he was slowly doing it, but I wanted him slamming into me harder and faster.

We took a break, and I cleaned myself up a little and drank a bottle of water, and took another half-strength Ecstasy. After a few minutes, I said, 'O.K., back to work.' I laid back down on the mattress, my stockings and heels covered with secretions. As I was impaled again and became airtight. I reached up and grabbed two new guys and started jerking them off; suddenly, I was beset by the same feeling from 2 weeks ago-like someone had stepped on my grave.

I struggled to sit up, but I was rocked by a massive orgasm. My eyes rolled back again. I could feel my body thrashing as my sexuality took over, and I came once more, pushing the bad vibe down deep.

I was rolling again when I thought I heard noises. 'OHHH', I screamed around the guy's cock as he came in my mouth, and then fell on top of me on top of the guy who had been fucking me. 'What was going on?' I wondered. 'Were they all worn out?' The guy pounding my ass was trying to crawl out from under me. 'Was he done?' I wondered.

'No, wait,' I heard, then the loud noise again, and fluids spraying all over me. I heard a click as my eyes tried to focus, and then four loud noises shook me into consciousness. I looked up and saw someone standing over me, with a malevolent sneer on his face. I spit the guy's cock out of my mouth as my eyes went wide, and I said' OOOOOHH... before I saw a gun come up and point at my face. All he said was' Slut, Cuck,' and then the lights went out.

I opened my eyes to a room bathed in muted white light, and I was dressed in a scarlet shift, starting at my neck, and falling to my feet. In front of me was a figure, an older taller man, seated on a chair at a large desk in a light brown robe. Around the room, on the walls, were images. At least a hundred and fifty. All men, except for one woman.

She had no idea who most of them were, except the woman, her OB/GYN. Then there was Marcus. And the body shop manager at the BMW dealership. Asmall image of James was in the lowest part of the corner in front of me, with a sad look on his face. She turned and looked at the older man. Next to him was a slim brown haired girl. The older man raised his head and looked at me.

'Do you know why you are here?' he asked. 'I don't even know where I am,' I answered. 'That is not important. You are dead. Do you know why you are here?' he asked again. I blanched and shook my head. 'You are here to pay for your life's sins. You have many. We must see if the good outweighs the bad. We have found many completely evil things you have done. So far, the only good thing we have found occurred when you were 8 years old. Do you remember giving the elderly lady next door her wallet back when you found it?'

'Yes,' I said,' and she didn't do anything except thank me. No reward or anything, the old bitch.' 'Yes, that was what you told her. She was shocked. That statement wiped out all the good things you had done.

'This is Sara. She is your guardian angel.

'She's on probation because she didn't do an outstanding job with you. She is very contrite and has asked for another chance. She will be sent back through the course to see if she can do a better job and teach others. She does not have a very high opinion of you.'

'But why was I killed?'

'That was mandated by the one you wronged throughout your adult life.'

'WHAT???' 'Who do you think killed you?'

'O.H., MY GOD, NOOO!!'

'It is too late for remorse. You have done this to yourself. He knows everything about you, and that affected your demise. He was devastated, and you did nothing. We will mourn your punishment. He now must deal with his actions and try to make amends.'

'NOOOO'!! she wailed again. "Do you have anything else to say?"

"I...I...I..." She vanished in a cloud of sulfurous smoke.

To Be Continued...