All Comments on 'The Perfect Crime Pt. 04: The Plot'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 3 years ago
5* - best chapter yet

You are progressing here, I really like this one.

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956about 3 years ago
This has earned...

... the SaddleTramp seal of approval! Can't wait to see the rest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Timing

There is too much time between installments. Attention spans are short and People forget fairly quickly. Readers might lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Some of the future aspects have been telescoped.

But they add to the story.

Enjoying the series but would like the parts a bit closer together time was.

Will await with baited breath for Part 5

tuatarahtuatarahabout 3 years ago

You've got me so interested can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dear Anonymous: Re Timing

Just go back and re-read the previous chapter like I did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I Like it but I'm getting a feeling of de javu. Plot seems like something I've read before.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Great chapter

You’re getting the hang of writing now. Some readers may find problems with the story, but I got into it, and my only problem was that it was over too quickly. Sonia was definitely a money maker. She was making a lot on thos Friday nights out. Great story 56.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Saddletramp seal of approval? Wow!

What a rare honor he has bestowed on you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This plot has great bones, . . .

but is about 350 pounds over weight. He tells us he had a hamburger for lunch, but forgot to tell us if it was medium or well done. And no mention of what condiments he used. How disappointing.

You really think all these superfluous pointless details about what he eats, where he sleeps, where he parks his truck, what pancakes and juice he has, what he brings back to the office for snacks, etc., etc., adds anything to the story? Just when I think I've finally skipped enough useless paragraphs to get to the meat of the plot and the story, you just can't restrain yourself from telling me what time the phone rang, what floor some office is located on, what color some vehicle is, or exactly what mechanical failures it experienced. Just shut the fuck up and tell the God Damned Story!

The wife was a monster whore and business tycoon, but just his same old loyal loving wife, for years, as far as he could tell.

Do you know how to spell Unbelievable? Darth Vader meets Sauron is more believable than this shit.

But what a waste. A clever wife plays her cards close to her chest and amasses a small fortune over a number of years, then plans her escape. That would make sense. This story is about as realistic as Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton robbing Fort Knox and sailing the QE2 full of gold bullion to a small island off Greece where they live in wedded bliss for the rest of their lives.

Never mind. I'm sure you're doing the best you know how. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm glad I found this story

I just found your story today and I'm looking forward the the rest of it. Somehow it just strikes a chord for me. I hope the characters give you a reason to go beyond chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Who is this ?

I can’t help but feel as though I’m reading about two different protagonists here , you have mr blind - slowly awakening - mild mannered - cuckold - husband , then you have mr take charge - street wise - Good Samaritan - mass murdering - sexual dynamo - master mind - guy ??? Does he end up having a psychotic break and split into two distinct opposing personalities ? Was his wife perhaps about to star as an antagonist in a Bond , James Bond film , as she certainly reeks of high espionage and seems very internationally connected ? Oh ok , just wondering . Despite all the bitching I just did , I still liked it quite a lot and rated it at 4 stars

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
Unnecessary details detract from the story

Boring. Also, as the husband, he would be the prime suspect, especially when the fortune he received from her business was revealed.

Those may sound like small details; but the truth is that they are large details. By getting them wrong, you threw everything else off. You could have written about his attempts to stay one step ahead of Johnny law. You could have incorporated the tension from the police investigation to further your story but instead, you made it a paint by number: hubby kills wife, gets away with murder and inherits a fortune.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 3 years ago

Well not sure what problems the anonymous commenter has but i dont think u should come here expecting perfect grammar story lines etc. I for 1 have been really enjoying thos story line. All u need to remember is that its ur stoy u tell it how u want. Just please get the next installment out asap cant wait. N thanks for all ur time n hard work kno it is appreciated.

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

Dood guy wins in the end.... i like it

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

In spite of all the nay-sayers, I have enjoyed it so far. Fortunately for me, I read all the existing chapters back to back. Please don't take too long for the next episode!

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

I liked it but did find it difficult to keep up with all the characters involved. I'm also disappointed that you know there are 7 parts but take so much time to post the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
life is a merry go round

Hey Linebacker, you have a very good story going. Forget the naysayers who seem to disagree with the story plot. I think they should try writing their own story and see what others think of their style or lack of same. Keep up your story, My only complaint is the lenghth of time between chapters.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

One of the strongest parts so far. The way you've written the story, he'll get away with the murders. Don't try to overthink it and put him in the hot seat. With his background and generally being a "good guy", no police unit in the world would dig so deep as to uncover his disguise and car switch. Just let us see where his life goes after years of being married to a nympho slut. 5*

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years agoAuthor
To my friends and critics....

Thanks for your support. Down here in the frozen wastes of Cruze land( or Ted Ville if you please) I'm doing the best I ca; please Bear (heh,heh) with me. And as some people have mentioned, I write it for my self. I'm not an accomplished author, but I thought it was interesting. I just hope I don't inspire crowds with torches for the last 3 parts. Again, thank you for tolerance .Even with my stroke, the Bear and his better half are having a great time. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 3 years ago

I like this series as I’m a big

fan of retribution. Plenty of

that here. I’m looking foward

to the next chapter and what

happens with the young mother

and her kids.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

He is and remains a multiple murderer! As well as this story reads and as much as the red line is recognizable. He will take care of the stranded woman and her daughter and he will likely become the new husband and surrogate father too, but he remains a killer!

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
STORIES AND PLOT MIXED WITH STORIES AND PLOTS

everything is changeable during the time line. TK U MLJ LV NV

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Still a good story the second time around. I know its dark and a bit over the top but the revenge some of us guys that have screwed over rides in morality involved in the payback. There was a real sleezeball that took our young teenage daughter away from us. I hurt her mother and I so much. She married him had a couple kids he finally proved to her what an asshole he was. He was screwing the baby sitter. I was trying to figure out how to kill the SOB and get away with it, but, I'm not that smart. But Karma works his screwing around got him fired from a 6 figured job and a police record to boot. TUE STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ohhh, I love proper pay back. 5*.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

Blah, blah, blah...

God this is terrible. Endless, pointless, emotionless. I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story!

You keep apologizing for length of the story.

PLEASE DON'T!

I'M REVITED by this story!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well you’re upped your game in this, it’s definitely getting better as it goes along

davezqdavezq11 months ago

Clearly the author put much work into this, and overall it tells a good tale. On occasion though it moves REALLY SLOWLY almost to a grinding halt. There are probably tricks to keeping. the momentum going. I suggest investigating some for future writings.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story can’t wait for next part - great writing - great MC -,plot very engrossing

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Love this kind of story, professionals doing a job. a good samaritan helping out, just a great story, and the bad guys get their do.5 stars, still

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

SIMILAR Stories