The Perfect Crime Pt. 04: The Plot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled. "Sorry, but things have moved a little quickly over the past few hours."

"No problem, Sergeant, I'll be there." I hung up, and turned my attention to my dinner companion. "Shall we go get some dessert - dessert?" I asked.

"Can hardly wait" she purred.

They brought the Jag around, and the valet got an even better shot as she got in the car. He blanched, and slowly closed the door. We drove to her house, amid rustling, and moaning from her side of the car.

'Great,' I thought 'I'm gonna have to get the seat cleaned again.' We arrived at her house, and I came around and opened her door. I got the same show the kid at the restaurant got. No wonder he was dumbfounded. She smiled and said, as she kissed me: "Let the games begin."

We walked to the front door, and she opened it. We went inside, and she turned as I closed the door, and threw her arms around me. The kiss would have revived a dead man.

"When you ran your hand up my leg that night at the gala, for the life of me, I couldn't understand why your wife cheated on you. I thought you must have really pissed her off. But then again, Marcus always has had a wandering eye."

I told her a little about our marital history, as I slid the zipper down the back of her sheath dress. She appeared a little stunned.

"Why would she do something like that?" she asked as her dress slipped to her ass cheeks.

"I will probably never know." My hands went to her ass cheeks, and cupping them, I brought her up to me. She gasped slightly as my mouth sought her breasts, barely contained in the green balconette bra; I teased the nipples as the dress slipped the rest of the way to the floor and puddled around her high heels.

"I hope you don't mind if I keep my heels on, do you? It's a thing I have; makes me feel slutty in a lady like way" she giggled.

"Sounds really good to me, if you promise to dig them into the small of my back.'

"Now why would I want to do that" she purred, as she stroked my rod.

I cupped her breasts, and wandered down her belly to her tanga. She wiggled her hips, and I slipped my thumbs into the waistband, and slid it down over her garter belt. I slid my hand onto the soft, naked mound, and slid my index finger over her clit. She moaned.

"So much better than the top of my thigh."

"I hope so" I said. I slipped it up into her wet snatch, and she immediately got wetter. I withdrew my hand, and licked my fingers. Then I slipped them to her mouth, and pushed them between her lips.

"OOHHH, my fucking god!! Take me!!"

"No, we are going to make this last." I scooped her into my arms, and made my way in the general direction of what I assumed would be the master bedroom. I pushed the door open with my foot, and walked in. Only the far bedside light was on, giving just the right amount of light. I deposited her on the bed, and started to take off my jacket, and kicked off my shoes. I pulled my tie off, and started to unbutton my shirt. She reached up to my belt, and unbuckled it, followed by my pants. She pushed my pants down, then my shorts.

"So, we're gonna make this last, huh? We'll see about that." She grabbed my friend, and slipped the leaking head into her mouth. I groaned as she stroked it, and slid her lips down the shaft. She made yum, yum sounds around my buddy, and pulled it out and tried to force her tongue into my pee hole. She slurped it, and then, as she slipped it into her mouth again, and tried to take it all the way to my pubic hair, she slipped a finger up my rectum. I screamed. "What's wrong? You feel something?'"

She chuckled, laid back on the bed, and pulled my head to the junction of her thighs, and crammed her pussy into my mouth. She moaned, and convulsed on my face. "Oh my God, I think I'm cumming!!" as she convulsed, and drowned my face.

I pulled my head up, and asked "What? You don't know if you're cumming, or not??"

"Christ, it's been so long I'd forgotten. Why don't you remind me again?" I returned to her soaking wet pussy lips, found her clit, and proceeded to deep throat her clitoris .She started to scream, and thrash around.

"Shhh, the kids will hear you." She looked at me for a moment as though I was crazy. Then she burst out laughing.

"I haven't made that much noise since we conceived child #2. Fuck me, please. FUCK MEEEEE!!" She was right, so much for playing around. As much as I liked Barbara, it was time for revenge.

If he wouldn't take care of his wife, I would be more than happy to. I slid between her thighs, parted her lower lips, and disappeared into paradise. "It's been a while for me" I said. "This may not take long."

"Oh, goody" she moaned. "That means I can suck it hard, and fuck you again."

True to her word, when I started to pound her into insensibility, her legs came around my back, and her heels were becoming intimate with my butt. My little friend was up for it, and I was surprised at how numb it was as I screwed the living daylights out of her. She was extremely vocal, and screamed her head off. She came so many times, the bedspread was a small pond supporting sea life.

Finally, as she was squeezing my dick, and I was pushing against her cervix, my buddy signaled that it was time, and I flooded her womb with god knows how many months of pent-up frustration. She started to gag, and constricted my lower body with her legs. I rolled off her, and said "I hope you're on the pill."

She replied, wiping sweat off her face, "I hope one is enough!!" she moaned. We rested, and then she was going down on me, to get me hard again. That didn't take long; then we were fucking again. She moaned, and screamed as she spasm-ed under me. She was rapidly becoming comatose, and started to babble. She screamed one more time, and raised up under me on my down stroke, and I swear I popped into her cervix, and lodged there as I unloaded.

"I could get used to this" I thought. We lounged together, and snuggled, drifting off to sleep.

We struggled up from a deep slumber at about 2:00 a.m., kissed, and tumbled out of bed, and into the shower. We washed each other, she sucked me hard, and swallowed my last load.

"Thank you so very much" she said.

"Absolutely. My pleasure."

"Well, I think I had some in there, ... Somewhere."

"I have to go." I dressed, and kissed her again. Then I made my way downstairs, out the door, and on to home, feeling another part of my mission was accomplished.

Tomorrow was the big day. We would try to put this young lady's life back together.

To Be Continued...