The Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to help you now?" she purred as she got onto the bed.

"Mmnn, yes," Grace almost salivated as she surveyed her sister crawling towards her. When she arrived Melanie didn't immediately started to disrobe her sister, instead coming in for a kiss, pushing her naked body against the blonde's still semi-covered one. Their tongues wrapped round each other passionately, their mouths opening and closing like two goldfish stuck together, their hands massaging and brushing at naked flesh and thin satin material. Slowly Melanie pushed her sister backwards, the blonde teen's legs unwrapping until she lay on her back, Melanie on top of her, rubbing at Grace's slit through the thin nightdress. Melanie continued kissing, her mouth pressing down on Grace's, at the same time the younger Hooper was using her free hand to undo the straps on Grace's night-suit, pulling it down all the way to Grace's thighs. She broke the kiss to kneel up and push her sister's legs both together and up, so she could grab the nightwear and pull it all the way off, leaving Grace naked apart from a pair of garters around her thigh.

Without a further word the brunette teen slipped down her sister's body, kissing at the naked flesh, only pausing as she reached her succulent pussy. Her hands went to the blonde's inner thigh and pushed them wider, Grace reaching down and rubbing a finger over her clit as her sister's mouth approached. Melanie tongue slid round the labia, all the way up to the clitoris, stopping as she reached her sister's finger before retracing her lick and then round the other way. Grace gave a moan of excited anticipation, rubbing her bud even harder as she waited for Melanie to stop teasing and start licking. As they had all night, Melanie was in no hurry, continuing to run her tongue round the soft flesh of the mound, flicking at the lips, but never entering the juicy slot, even as Grace opened her legs wider and used her spare fingers to spread the hole, enticing her sister to eat the pink wetness. Melanie grinned and moved lower, peppering her sister's thighs with tiny kisses as Grace growled in frustration, anticipation and pure lust. Again Melanie's head went up to the pussy except now she was gently pursing her lips and lightly kissing the lips, continuing to tease Grace with the promise of more to come.

"Eat me, please," Grace moaned, "Stick your tongue in my cunt and lick me out."

For a moment Melanie was tempted to continue to tease her sister for a little longer, but the pleading tone and the delectable juiciness of the pussy in front of her were too much to resist. She opened her lips again and slid her tongue out and down, running it up and down the slit, using just enough force to press apart the walls and push in. Her sister gasped in pleasure, her back arching and twisting as she pushed her cunt upwards into Melanie's mouth. The brunette teen placed one hand on her sister's stomach, gently lowering her down again, whilst her other went to Grace's cunt. The blonde gave another squeal and shudder as Melanie's finger entered her, forcing forward and opening the tight teenage hole. Melanie moved faster, jamming the finger in and out as deep as it could go, the soaked pussy walls clinging to it as she rammed, the juice covering it and leaking out of the slit as she went faster. Raising her head Melanie grinned, "Do you like it?"

"Oh God, yes, mmmmnn, it's so good to have your finger in, but eat me as well," Grace groaned, she had never been shy about saying what she wanted from her sister in their sex play.

Obligingly Melanie lowered her head again and began to lap eagerly at the pink hole. It was even wetter than before, the tiny holes secreting juice with each thrust of the brunette's finger. She drove in quickly and forcefully, her tongue striving to match the speed of her digit, though she knew she wouldn't be able to keep it going for long without the tongue starting to ache and go numb. Her sister seemed more than satisfied, squeaking and squealing in pleasure as she shivered and shuddered on the bed, her naked thighs pressing in on Melanie. The brunette slurped forcefully, lapping up the delicious juice and drinking it down like it was a nectar from the Gods, pleased that with every lick her sister was receiving the most exquisite pleasure.

"Urrrhhh, yesss, ooohh that's right, ooohh fuck make me cum," Grace gasped, her hands gripping the bedding and her body trembling as if every lick and thrust from her sister was electric. "This is so hot, fuck my pussy harder... urrrhhh, urrrhhh, ooooohhh."

The sounds of her sister's pleasure were like a harmony playing in Mel's ear, delightful groans and gasps, punctuated by higher pitched shrieks and squeals and then as Grace forced her mouth closed muffled moans and stifled screams coming out like a dull roar of sexual approval. And alongside it, overlaying the grunts and cries was the sound of tongue and finger shooting over the wet walls of the pussy, squelching and slurping sounds vibrating out of the soaking hole. Then a little more effort and sounds of her sister reached a crescendo, "Aaarrrghh, yessss, aaaarggghhh" the blonde shrieking, "I'm cumming, aaarrghhhh."

Mel paused for a second, allowing her sister to relax and quieten down, but she was far from finished and after a mere couple of heartbeats she resumed her licking and fingering, driving herself at Grace's soaked cunt like she was a prisoner just out of jail presented with a five star feast.

Her sister gasped in appreciation, "Fuck, yes, eat my cunt, drink my cum, oohhhh, fuuucck, oooohhh!" Melanie's finger drove in so fast her tongue couldn't keep up, the bed rocking and jumping as Grace did the same. "Fuuuckk, yesss, yesss, ooohhh fuck this is great, ooohhh God yessss!"

More juice oozed out of the pussy walls to be licked up greedily by Melanie's pounding tongue. She paused her fingering for a second to pull it out and suck it clean, drinking down more of her sister, before she returned it with a second digit and pounded her sister's pussy even more forcefully, ramming down as hard and deep as she could manage, to Grace's delight, as the blonde squealed and shuddered in ecstasy, her cunt pumping cum. The blonde suddenly bucked again, her shrieks of pleasure reverberating around the room, "Fuuuccckk, yeessss, I'm cumming again, yesssss!"

Melanie lifted her head again, licking her lips which were coated with her sister's lovely juices. Without saying a word she got up and slid over her sister, turning around as she reached her sister's face and lowering her own pussy on Grace's mouth as she bowed down again towards the blonde's cunt. Even before she reached the sexy slit, her sister had opened her mouth and was greedily licking at Mel's snatch, tonguing it enthusiastically and with the same energy as her sister just seconds before. Melanie quivered and finished bending down, her fingers spreading open Grace's hole so that once more her tongue could descend into it.

The two sisters ate each other eagerly, their tongues driving deep into juicy pussy in front of them, lapping at the cum and drinking it down. Melanie loved having Grace slurp away at her, sending her to orgasmic heights and she also loved doing the same to her sister, feeling her body shivering and hearing her cries as the brunette's speedy tongue brought her to climax. It was no surprise that merging the licking and being licked was even better and there was no way that their wedding night would be complete without a seriously sexy sixty-nining. Her hands rolled down underneath her sister to grasp the blonde's pert buttocks and squeeze them tight, even as she feel her sister doing the same, Grace's fingers stabbing tightly into her rear as if without her grip the brunette might fall off.

Neither of them spoke, the only sounds the slosh of their tongues driving through juicy cunts, making loud slurps as they drunk up the cum, interspersed with gasps and giggles of pleasure as their erogenous zone blazed with pleasure as the constant licking they kept getting. Melanie went faster mentally encouraging her sister to keep up; Grace did so, the sound of her tongue slapping into wet pussy getting quicker and louder as she put in the effort, leading Mel to grunt and groan, shaking in pleasure. Her sister upped the pace and even as Mel strove to keep up she also knew she was about to climax.

She could feel her muscles tightening and her face burning, her heart pumping so hard it was threatening to burst as a kaleidoscope of sensations was bursting within her, powerful waves of pleasure tearing through her, inside and out, like she was literally buzzing, an electrical charge. Her face shot up, her mouth closing and contorting, before immediately opening again to scream, "Fucccckk, yessss, fuuuckkkiiinnng, yessssss!" Grace slammed more and more, her tongue razoring away at Melanie's fuckhole, driving into the orgasm like a car speeding into a storm. Melanie screamed some more, "Arrrrgghhh, yesssss!"

A couple of deep breaths later and she was returning to the tasty twat below her, determined to treat her sister, no wife, the same way Grace had just done her.

The two of them continued, immersed in pleasure. Their pussies became slick with juice, the liquid dripping down their lips and over their cracks, mixed with the saliva and spit that came from their tongues. They sped in and down and up, licking deep into the other's cunt, only pausing when one or other of them came, squealing loudly and quivering against their sister's body.

Eventually Melanie slid of her sister, if she was only temporarily sated her tongue was numb with the effort. She twisted round so that she was face to face with Grace, her sister glowing, both from the wedding and also the way the light lit the cum which was covering her lips. "That was wonderful," the older blonde said, leaning in to kiss Melanie gently on her forehead. Melanie nodded her agreement, reaching to take her sister's hand as Grace kissed her again and stroked the back of neck sensually, "Even better than normal, is this what married sex is like?"

"I hope so," said Melanie, smiling back and leaning in to kiss Grace tenderly. "I don't know about you, but my pussy is aching from its orgasms."

"Kind off, but it feels it'll soon recover," tittered Grace.

"Mine as well," Melanie replied, not wanting her sister to think that she had meant they had done for the evening. She leaned in for another kiss, Grace meeting her half-way, their lips connecting slowly and tenderly and sensually. They kept at it for a few moments and the libido, which had shrunken from the multiple-climaxes, began to rise again, making Melanie more and more horny, until finally she broke from her sister.

"You want more," she grinned.

"Mmmn, yes, always," Grace licked her lips sensually, spreading her legs wider and reaching down to gently rub her slit. Melanie moved in front and above her, sitting down and spreading her own legs, sliding one under her sister's thigh as she eased herself closer.

Grace giggled and wiggled forward until her pussy mound was next to her sister's shaven slit. Mel leaned forward, pressing herself at her sister and gently starting to rub her cunt at her older sister's, shivering in excitement as they connected, a frisson of what seemed like electrical pleasure running through them both. Grace was working her body as well, trying to anticipate her sister's moves and shifts so that she could match them and ensure their sensitive pussies were pressing together. Waves of excitement washed through them both as they moved faster and harder, their pussies grinding and pressing at each other, their juicy slits leaking cum. There was a series of small clinks as there new pussy rings cracked against each other.

Melanie leaned back on her hands, using her waist to control her shoves and thrusts, hitting her sister's pussy passionately. She could see the smile on Grace's face, her eyes glued downwards as the blonde watched herself tribbing her sister, a strand of blonde hair escaping from her perfect sculpture to dangle over her forehead, swaying as Grace moved back and forth. Her teenage tits were bouncing and jiggling, up, down, left, right, circular swings and angular jumps, the nipples were erect and stiff; Melanie knew hers were the same, the nubs like little stones on top of a hill. Her gaze carried on down her sister, looking at her perfectly toned flat stomach, so firm and slender and then down to her pussy, half hidden as Melanie's pressed into it, but so delightful and so ingrained in Melanie's memory she didn't need to see it to remember it and revel in it. She pushed harder and faster.

"Urrhhh," Grace groaned in pleasure, her mouth quivering and her eyelids fluttering. "Your pussy feels so good on mine." She shivered in excitement, letting out another moan of pleasure, "It's so warm and wet, I can feel it against me, so smooth and sexy."

"Let's go faster," Melanie said back, pushing herself forward and driving her pussy into her shuddering sister. Grace gasped and groan and quickly complied, her body rocking into Melanie's and meeting her cunt to cunt, the two of them grinding sexually together, so the juice from one was soon coating the lips of the other.

Another wave rushed through Melanie and she gasped out, her body flushing red as the orgasm burned within her. She reached down and rubbed her clit, adding to the feelings of ecstatic pleasure that were suffusing her body. Her sister was reacting similarly so their fingers and knuckles were banging together at the same time as their pussies. Both teens were groaning loudly, slapping themselves against the other, the bed rocking under them as they went for it.

"Fuck, yes, yes," moaned Melanie, feeling the climax burning through her body like a acetylene torch. She pressed harder at her sister for a moment and then disengaged. For a moment Grace looked disappointed, but she quickly smiled as she saw Melanie reaching into her bag and pulling out the double-ended toy she'd packed. "Let's add this," she said, resuming her position.

She took one end of the toy and aimed it at her sister's hole, Grace reaching down and spreading the slit between her hands. Despite it malleability it slipped it easily, sliding down the well lubricated tunnel. As it half vanished Melanie shifted her body so that she guided herself onto the remaining half, sliding herself down it and giving a groan of excited anticipation as the thick, flexible rubber dong filled her cunt. She relaxed for a moment, before pulling back, the toy sliding back outwards. Her sister smiled and did the same, so that about a quarter was left in each of their pussies, the remaining half sitting exposed and dripping between them.

"Ready?" Mel asked.

Her sister nodded eagerly, "Let's fuck," she tittered.

Melanie thrust forward, gasping and shuddering as the toy entered her. It drove upwards, only stopping when she clashed against her sister's mound, the toy encased fully in the two of them. There was no time to think about that though, as Grace was already moving backwards readying herself for another thrust and Melanie quickly followed her, not wanting to go slower than her older sister. They drove in again, perhaps even harder and faster, the toy ramming up both their cunts and filling them up. "Fuck," gasped Melanie.

"Yes" Grace grunted in agreement.

The two of them moved into a speedy rhythm, moving together, pussy to pussy, bumping and grinding, swallowing the dick all the way in their soaked fuckholes. They had used the double-ender a few times before, the first time a bit disastrously, like rowing a boat where there oars were out of kilter, but the times after it more successfully as they got used to each other. But it seemed tonight they were totally in sync, driving the toy into each other's cunts and feeling it spear their own. As they got used to it, Melanie reached out and grabbed her sister's hands, gripping and holding them tightly as they went at it. Her sister grinned and held them back, her eyes boring into Melanie's, their gazes only meant for each other.

Faster and harder they went, shuddering and gasping as the pleasure tore through them. The first orgasm for them both was explosive and only seconds apart, their shrieks and squeals combining in a sexual cacophony. Neither paused nor slowed, but continued driving and slamming the double-ender between them, leaving it soaked with their juices. The cum dripped from it and from their leaky pussies, staining the bedding and covering their lips and mounds, glistening under the light. Melanie squeezed at her sister's hands, grinning widely as she rammed forward, enjoying the sight of the toy vanishing into Grace's cunt and the look of rapture on her sister's face as she came again, shaking like a leaf in a Fall gale. "Aaaarrrghh," the blonde screamed, "Yesss, fuccck, yesssss!"

They continued on, the toy rapidly disappearing and then reappearing as they hammered back and forth. Melanie shuddered as she climaxed again, the orgasm so powerful that she couldn't it in, her mouth opening to shriek out her ecstasy. She was dimly aware her sister was also doing the same, gripping hard at the bedding and crying out as she rocked and rolled, her lovely tits bouncing and jerking. They didn't stop thrusting though, pushing themselves through the orgasm so it became more powerful and longer, almost overwhelming them like a tidal wave crashing through a fleet of boats. The intense bliss might have been seconds or hours or minutes, time lost all meaning while it took over every muscle and sinew and cell of Melanie's body, but when it finished she was stunned and exhausted. Luckily one look at Grace showed that she too was sated ... for the moment at least and Melanie slowed to a stop, letting the toy fall from her aching cunt.

It took a moment for either of the sisters to catch their breaths

"Wow, that was something," Grace eventually managed to say.

"It was, you were something," Mel answered. She leant forward and into her sister, opening her mouth for a kiss. Grace welcomed passionately and their naked bodies nestled against each other as their tongues probed and explored, slipping around each other, as their hands stroked the other nakedness, going downwards to each other pussies and clits to stoke the other's longings. The kisses were slow and tender at first, become harder and more passionate, as they first rubbed and massaged the others clits and pussy slits, before entering with their fingers. Just one to start with, then a second, both teenagers driving deep into the warm wet hole, the sounds of soaking sucking cunt slurping competing with the sounds of their wet and steamy making out, as their mouths closed together and apart. Faster and harder they went in a perfect symphony, both matching and competing with each other, in a game where they were both the winners.

"I want something bigger," Grace gasped, "I want you to fuck me properly."

"Yes, in a minute," Melanie teased, "Make me cum again first and I'll fuck you with my strap-on"

Her sister giggled and shoved her fingers even harder into the brunette, obviously desperate for something thicker in her own hole. Not that Mel stinted on the fingers, making sure she went as hard and fast as her sister, slamming down deep, so the juice was squirting out of her wrist. However it wasn't too long before Melanie felt herself weakening as the pleasure started to build in her, she moaned and tried to keep up the rhythm, though such were the convulsion that were beginning to vibrate through her body it was hard to tell whether she was keeping up with her sister or not. Grace was going faster, aware her sister was on the cusp and with her spare hand she pushed Mel's fingers away from her own cunt so she could concentrate on giving the brunette pleasure.