The Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It worked, as moments later Melanie was squealing and shrieking and rocking like she was on a ramp adrift on the ocean, her cunt filled with cum, the liquid almost pouring out as her sister's fingers slammed in and out. "Aaarrrggghh, yessss, I'm cumming, ohhhh fuck I am so cumming," Melanie shrieked, her back bending and her toes stretching out, she was half sure her hair was standing up like it was electrified, but that was likely only her imagination, her sister was electric, but not literally so. "Aaarrrrghhh," she screamed again, "Yesssss, aaaarghhhh."

She fell back on the bed panting. Grace was on top of her within seconds, kissing her again, her lips all over Melanie's and then over her chin and neck and bosoms. "I'll give you five minutes to recover," she teased, "and then you're going to fuck me."

"I won't need five," panted Melanie, though she had to admit her sister's kisses were pretty nice and relaxing and it would be easy to stay here. Still, kisses were great but nothing compared to fucking her sister's sweet sexy snatch.

She got up, gently pushing her sister away and rolled off the bed, walking over to her night bag. "I got a new one," she said turning and dangling the toy from it's leather straps. It was bigger than her old one, near ten inches, with a bulbous head and ridges for extra pleasure; it had been expensive, but worth every cent for the pleasure it would give Grace.

Her sister nodded and giggled, "Wait there," she said as Melanie put it on, as if Melanie had plans to go elsewhere. Then she got off the bed and rummaged in her own bag.

Mel's eyes widened as she saw what her sister was holding when she turned, "Is that a tube of anal lube?"

"Yep," giggled Grace, "It's tradition for the bride to give away her virginity on her wedding night and as my pussy's already been deflowered, there's only one cherry left."

"Are you sure?" Melanie asked, though she herself was almost champing at the bit at the thought she'd get to fuck Grace's most intimate hole.

"It's the part of our wedding I've most been looking forward to," grinned Grace as she unscrewed the top of the tube. She got on her knees in front of her sister, waiting until Melanie had fully tightened the straps and then squirted a generous helping onto her hands, "We'll probably want to use a lot for our first time," she said as she began to rub it into the toy as if she was lathering it with a piece of soap.

"I can go and get my other strap-on, it's smaller," said Melanie.

"Don't you dare," mock-chided her sister, "I want to really get the most out of my first anal fucking and be really stretched, if I don't cum at least a dozen times I'm going to be an unhappy bride and you know what unhappy brides are like?"

Actually Melanie didn't as her sister had been pretty much perfectly level headed all during the arrangements for their big day, but she got the gist and accepted the argument, "Don't worry, I'll make you cum."

"You better," giggled Grace, "Now wait a minute I've plug in here, if you want to help me put it." She reached into the bedside table where their Mom usually kept whichever book she was reading and pulled out a plug. She passed it to her sister and got onto her hands and knees. "Put it in my ass."

"Okay," Melanie replied. She put some of the lube on it and then a bit more to be safe and finally a third squirt for luck, before gripping one of her sister's cheeks to pull it apart from its partner and expose the virgin hole. The sphincter looked so tight that for a moment she wondered whether the plug would even fit.

Her sister wiggled her ass enticingly, "Put it in me," she giggled and then added as if she could read Melanie's mind, "It'll fit fine."

"I'm putting it now," warned Melanie as she lined the dripping toy with the rosebud and then shoved.

Her sister let out a gasp and shivered, pausing for a moment and then herself reaching in to make sure the toy couldn't go any further. Satisfied it was fully encased she rolled over on her back and spread her legs open, working the toy in and out. Melanie sat on her knees watching as her sister anally masturbated, getting more and more horny as the plug was twirled and twisted and shoved and pulled, each move making the tunnel more prepared for the bigger toy that was to come. Grace giggled and rolled back onto her hands and knees, "Why don't you work it, lover? Make my butt ready for your big plastic dick."

Melanie licked her lips and nodded, threading her fingers through the ring pulley and easing the toy out, turning it as she did. As soon as it popped out, pushing it back in again, working it like a joystick as she did, and listening to her sister's satisfied moans. She continued to push it back and forth, ease it around as Grace giggled and wiggled her ass. It soon became easier as the walls loosened and the tunnel become more flexible. Mel pushed it down again, only stopping when the haft pressed at her sister's cheeks and the blade couldn't go any further. Again she wiggled it and twisted it, flexing her sister's anal passage and making Grace groan in pleasure at the same time. Slipping her finger through the ring she pulled it up, and this time, out. She looked down at the opened hole, dark and cavernous, but strangling inviting and enticing, just ready for her strap-on.

Her sister knew what was coming, wiggling her hips so her cheeks wiggled and jumped, "Fuck my ass properly, slam your big strap-on cock into your wife's butthole and break my cherry."

That might have already been broken by Melanie toying the hole with a plug, but she didn't think this was a time for the discussion of technicalities. "Yes," she said instead, "I'm going to stick my dildo down that hot hole and fuck it until you're screaming."

"Don't stop when I'm screaming," her sister giggled, "Fuck me until I'm hoarse."

Melanie got on her knees behind her sister, taking hold off her fake cock and lining it up with Grace's hole, which was slowly closing. She guided the toy forward, reopening the sphincter and pushing into the back passage, her sister shivering and shuddering as she groaned in pleasured anticipation. The toy slid in easily for the first few inches where the plug had done its work, only to slow as it reached virgin territory, the anal walls resisting it's intrusion. Melanie persisted, pressing forward, thrusting at the hole and gradually working downwards. Her sister continued to moan and vibrate, pushing her ass back onto the toy to take it deeper.

Grasping her sister's waist for leverage Melanie shoved harder, forcing the thick toy into her sister's tight teenage hole. Grace gasped with every thrust, her hands clawing at the bed and her back arching and bending, pushing her ass upwards to meet Melanie as she drove down. Harder and harder the brunette went, beating back the walls so that she was driving in fast and smooth, the whole length of the strap-on dick entering her sister's hole, until her thighs were slapping on Grace's buttocks, the skin reddening as they repeatedly smacked against each other.

"Yessss, yessss, yessss," cried out the elder blonde, "Fuck me, fuck my ass hard, drive it all the way in and make me yours."

The hard part over with deep entry achieved Melanie found herself settling into a rhythm, still going fast and hard, but not having to put in the same amount of effort to achieve, keeping her strength going and allowing herself to enjoy the rub off the toy against her clit, as every thrust forced the dildo back to rub and press on the bud. Her pussy quivered with excitement, juice running down and over the leather strap which cut into her slit, leaving it soaked with her cum. She grinned and held her sister's waist harder, squeezing her fingers in and dragging herself forward, grunting in exertion and groaning in pleasure, "God, your butt is so fuckable, I can't believe you're letting me fuck it, it's so tight and hot, I'm loving it."

"Yesssss, yessss, give it me, Mel, I want your cock in my ass, I want to be stretched out," her sister cried back in ecstasy.

Melanie continued to comply, driving forward and in, filling her sister's hole with the plastic toy. She loved the way her sister bucked and thrashed with every thrust, squealing her joy and vibrating in pleasure. They had sometimes talked about trying anal, Melanie had been keen, but Grace despite normally be willing to experiment, had been strangely reticent. Now she knew why, that Grace had been saving it for their wedding, she was glad her sister had, today had been special, even more so than she had thought it would be and taking her new wife's anal virginity was just the cherry on top. It might not be real in law, but it was real in Melanie's heart and that was more important, no-longer were she and Grace just sisters, now they were wives as well, even if it was a secret they couldn't share with anyone. She smiled happily and upped the pace, driving the toy harder into her sister's backdoor.

"Yessss, yesss, more" screamed out Grace in gratitude, "Fuck me harder with that hard cock, yesssss, aaaarggghhh." She trembled and shook, screaming loudly as Melanie brought her to an anal climax.

Aware of her sister's earlier words Melanie didn't even pause but carried on fucking as hard and fast as she could, her entire body almost a blur. Her own pussy was red and wet with lust, waves of pleasure washing through her, powerful and full of delight, even if they didn't have the intensity of her sister's analgasms. She gritted her teeth and panted as she went harder and faster, building her own pleasure and not by accident, also sending her sister to another plateau of a climactic mountain. The orgasm hit Mel making her gasp and moan, though her sounds were drowned about by her sister's shrieks of rapture, her screams reverberating around the bedroom so loudly it was half a miracle the mirrors didn't shatter.

On and on they went, groaning, moaning, gasping, grunting, shrieking and squealing, shuddering, vibrating, shivering and shaking, their skin flushing red and warm, sweat pouring from their burning flesh, cum leaking from their impassioned pussies, orgasm after orgasm tearing through them both, climaxes uncountable, waves of pleasure so high, so powerful, so lengthy, they merged into one. On and on Melanie pounded her sister's ass and on and on Grace pushed back, driving her butt onto the dick and back against her sister's cunt.

Eventually though Melanie couldn't go on, her entire body was aching from the effort, shining with perspiration, her heart pumping so hard it was almost painful and her lungs working overtime as she gasped in oxygen. However she had it in her for one last effort, upping her speed and drive like she was a marathon runner making one last sprint for the line. Her sister was the winner, screaming and shrieking in bliss as another orgasm tore into her, driving her up the metaphorical wall like she was a succubus scaling it a house to get into the open window of a virgin. "Yessss, aaaarrghhh, yesssss," she screamed, "Yessssss."

There was a pop as Melanie pulled out the cock. She was so exhausted she fell back, panting and gasping, only moving her arm as Grace crawled over to her and nestled against her. For a few minutes they lay together as one, before Grace said, "It's been a lovely day, Mrs Hooper, the best."

Melanie turned her head to look at the beautiful woman beside her, her sister, her wife. She smiled and replied "The Perfect Day."