The Perfect Escape Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of a lovers romantic getaway.
7k words
4.75
1.8k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake before you again and watch you sleep for a few minutes. You look so peaceful I don't want to wake you. I lean in and place a sweet kiss to your lips then grab a sweatshirt to throw on and head to make coffee. I take my cup and a blanket to the back porch. Sitting on the outdoor couch I tuck my legs and feet beside me and cover up. It's so beautiful here in the woods surrounded by nature. I hear critters in the trees nearby, an owl is somewhere close. While watching the sunrise my thoughts drift to you.

Thinking back to how we met online, you messaged me which led to staying up all night talking and flirting. We've been friends for a few years, both secretly hiding that we liked the other. I didn't think there was any way you would be interested in me, I was definitely wrong. We had an instant spark and felt a connection immediately. We've talked everyday since and that was 8 months ago. I know everything about you; every surgery and scar, every tattoo, your favorite foods and the way you drink your tea. I know you like to ride your bike to work and you like the rain as much as I do. You know everything about me too.

Despite the miles between us I'm closer to you than I have been to anyone in years. You see me, the real me, and all my flaws and quirks and love me anyway. We've spent countless hours talking about how to make this work, the Atlantic Ocean keeping us apart. The distance is painful but I need you and you need me. You have this way of making me feel like I'm special, like I'm truly precious to you. I feel beautiful and like with you by my side I can do anything. You help me battle my demons and fight my insecurities. When I'm having a difficult day or struggling to find the good you are my sunshine, you make even the worst days better. I know the exact moment I realized I was in love with you. I was having one of those bad days where I was struggling to face the world. You sent me a message saying "Your soul is what makes you attractive, Your heart is what makes you beautiful, Your passion makes you sexy". You absolutely melted my heart that day. I try everyday to show you how amazing you are.

We each have major obligations in our lives making this more difficult. You have your family and your job keeping you in England. I would never let you give those up for me. Both of my parents are elderly and depend on me, plus I own a business. Those keep me confined to Kansas. Four thousand five hundred miles sit between us and tear at my heart. The pull between needing you and not letting down my family is overwhelming. I fight back tears and swallow the lump in my throat refusing to cry while we're together. It seems hopeless that we'll ever find a way to make this work but we both refuse to give up.

You're standing in the doorway watching me, knowing I'm deep in thought and you wonder where my mind has drifted to this time. You step out on the covered porch and walk towards me wearing gray sweats hung low on your hips, no shirt, and messy hair from sleep. I look you up and down taking in how extremely sexy you are. A look of pure lust washes across my face.

"Morning Puddles" you say in that accent that takes my breath away.

"Morning Handsome" I say back with a smile. Puddles is the nickname you gave me months ago as a joke about how wet I always am for you and the gushing messes I make. It embarrassed me at first but now I kinda love it. I move my feet off the couch for you to sit, after you do you pull my feet into your lap. Rubbing my legs and feet making me sigh in contentment, Your hands feel amazing and melt away the tension I was building with my worries. I rotate a bit giving you better access to both legs. You move from my calves to my thighs massaging me innocently but building my desire just the same.

My thighs are very ticklish and you're aware of every spot, purposely hitting each one, loving to tease me. I wiggle away from your fingers as you play with my body, and giggle at your antics. You're mischievous and playful, always finding a new way to tantalize me. You slide up further and find I'm not wearing any panties. Giving me a roguish smile at your discovery, you slide the backs of your fingers across my pussy lips halting my movements. Trailing your fingers up and down a few more times has me sliding back closer to you and begging for more. You part my lips and trail one finger up to my clit, swirling it around my bud several times before making contact. I throw my head back and moan. You know exactly how to touch me and what I need. Sliding two fingers slowly inside me, I lift my hips pushing you deeper.

You place sweet kisses to my legs as you play with me, pumping your fingers in and out building me up. My desire is paralyzing me. Sliding out from under my legs and moving between them. Kissing your way from my knee to my vagina you make me gasp when you lick me. You moan as you suck my clit into your mouth and my eyes roll back. The feelings are different this time, no frenzied movements or rush to experience each other. This time is slower, there's more emotion and passion. You lick me slowly building my orgasm to a whole different level. Using your magical tongue you flick it across my clit then dip it deeply inside me. I explode in your mouth, My whole body tingles at the intensity of it and you continue through every spasm. I place my hands on your head and pull you up to my mouth. I kiss you passionately and our tongues dance together in perfect harmony. Our bodies were made for each other and we fit together perfectly in every way.

My hands roam your back occasionally digging my nails in. I feel your hard cock pressing through your sweats. Making your way to my neck you lick and suck a path to my ear.

Whispering you say, "I want you, so damn bad."

I say "I'm yours, always." Leaning up just enough for you to pull my shirt over my head and kick your pants off, You return your lips to mine. Letting your hands massage my breasts and my hard nipples before dropping your mouth to them and loving them with your tongue. Sucking hard on each bud making me arch my back and making me whine. I'm soaking wet for you and begging you to make love to me. I need to feel you inside me. You're overwhelmed with the same emotions and desires, desperate for me.

You press the tip of your hard cock inside me and we both moan in delight. You feel so good as you slowly grind into me. When you thrust deep and fill me completely my eyes and head roll back exposing my neck. You suck on me leaving another deep mark but I don't care. Our bodies move together, each driving the other insane. Shifting me just a touch, I drape my leg over the back of the couch and you slide in deeper. I bite your shoulder, unable to control myself. Digging my nails into your lower back I beg you not to stop. Peppering kisses on my neck and chest you show how much you need me. Thrusting in deep, you passionately push us closer to our orgasms. I feel it building in my soul knowing I'm about to explode. You grip my hips and pound me relentlessly. I cum violently, my pussy clenching you and I spasm hard. I bite your shoulder again.The way I pulse around you pushes you over the edge. We ride the wave together clutching on to each other desperately.

You flip us over and pull me into your chest, covering us with a blanket. We lay in each other's arms completely satisfied. You mindlessly play with the ends of my hair. This moment is perfect. I'm so in love with you but terrified telling you will push you away. I slide my hand up the side of your neck and place a kiss to your cheek. We lay together and just enjoy each other for a few hours, talking, laughing, and a bit of napping.

I wake up feeling every hard inch of your cock pressed against my leg. I clench my thighs tightly to ease the throbbing need. Reaching out, I take you in my hand and begin to touch you. I drag my nails up your dick using a feather light touch. You open your eyes instantly and wrap your hand around mine. We stroke you together until I can't take it anymore. I need you inside me now. Moving over I sit between your legs facing away from you on my knees. You lay your thighs over my ankles and line your cock up from behind. I slowly sit back onto you, allowing you to slide inside my pussy. You feel so good, impossibly deep. Gripping my hips you thrust upward and fill me completely. I throw my head back, saying your name. My long hair lays across your stomach driving you crazy. Unable to resist you fist my hair and pull. Liquid gushes out around you as I soak us both. I love your sensual side but your rough dirty side is insanely sexy. I ride your cock, grinding myself into you. You fuck me hard from beneath me and I pull on my nipples with one hand working together to draw out my orgasm. Your large hands grip my hips as you thrust upward. I reach down and rub my clit causing my orgasm to rip through me. Screaming your name I beg you fuck me rougher. When my tremors stop you help me turn around and lay on my back. You straddle my head and feed me your dick. Relentlessly you fuck my mouth, pulling my hair as you do. I can't move as you've pinned me down. I'm gagging but you just go deeper. I reach my hands up holding on to your ass and dig my nails in. Both of us are moaning in pleasure. I suck hard and squeeze your balls causing you to cum, you shoot your load down my throat and I lick up every drop.

After we freshen up we decide to go for a drive, spend some time outside of our cabin. You have some place you want to take me.It's damp out now and overcast, rain is moving through our area. I have no idea where we're going and I'm giddy with excitement. You've packed us a backpack and a blanket. I keep guessing places you could be taking me but you chuckle at each guess and refuse to answer. I watch the wipers clear the windshield in silence trying to figure out our destination. I'm completely stumped and feel like I'm missing the obvious answer. After driving for quite a while we pull up to a nature reserve. We park in the designated area and you shut off the engine. You reach out and grab my hand brushing your thumb across my knuckles. I know where we are, this is someplace special to us. The very first time we spoke on the phone it was raining and you'd brought your dogs here to play. You sent me pictures of a fallen down tree and called it "our tree". We've talked about sitting here together and talking wrapped up in your arms and watching the sunset.

You help me out of your suv and wrap your arms around my waist. Pressing your lips to mine you kiss me passionately. I clutch your body, holding you close to me. We tenderly kiss one more time before we take off walking into the trees. We walk a little ways and encounter a stream, a small one surrounded by pebbles and rocks. We hear soft thunder in the distance but the rain doesn't bother us so we continue on. You're leading us someplace you've been several times. It's so peaceful out here until a loud clap of thunder sounds above us and It starts to sprinkle. We're holding hands walking through the rain, My hair is sticking to my face. Straight up ahead of us is our tree. It's crooked and bent in strange angles, branches going every which way but it's perfect. One end of the tree is hollow, it looks like it's broken off of a much taller tree. There are leaves all over the ground from last fall. It's a beautiful area, one I recognize well from all the pictures.

You throw a blanket over the tree and we have a seat. We let the rain fall on us and I rest my head on your shoulder. We have slight coverage overhead and we are completely alone out here. We talk about how much we've enjoyed our time together so far and what we want to do over the next few days. You ask me if there's anything I want to do. My answer never changes; I'll go anywhere with you. I look up to find you watching me. You raise my face with your hand and trace my bottom lip with your thumb. I dart my tongue out of my mouth as your pad goes past. Leaning forward, you kiss me softly. Standing up you pull me into your chest and place your hands on my lower back. You stare into my blue-gray eyes, your chocolate brown ones melting my soul. Smirking like you know a secret, you place a kiss on my forehead.

"Dance with me" You say just above a whisper. "I promised you a dance in the rain".

"You remembered," I say astonished. It was said in a conversation we had many months ago. I told you I always wanted to dance in the rain. A hopeless romantic at heart it's something I've always thought was beautiful. Wrapping my arms around your neck we slowly start to sway back and forth.

"Of course I did Puddles, I remember everything you tell me" You say softly in my ear.

No music is needed, we listen to the rain fall and hold each other close. Thunder rolls in the distance adding to the romance of the moment. I lay my head on your chest and hear your heart thump. It's everything I hoped it would be. Neither of us have said the words yet but there is so much love shared between us in this moment. You sweetly kiss my lips and I trail my fingers through the short hair at the nape of your neck. Our kisses grow more intimate and your hands roam my back. Dipping them under my shirt you press your hands to my bare skin. I scratch your neck just a bit rougher knowing it drives you wild. Slowly dragging my fingers up into your hair and pulling gently before dragging my nails back down to the neck of your shirt. You let out a throaty growl, absolutely driving me wild. You smash your lips to mine and kiss me ferociously, like you need me for your next breath. I shiver at the roughness. I'm getting a wet patch in my panties.

We take our time undressing each other, not caring if anyone should see. Your hands on my body make me feel electrified. Your hands are instantly drawn to my large breast. You swipe your thumbs across my already hard nipples. The rain is falling a bit heavier now. My desire for you is building, I beg you to take me right now. You push me up against a tree that's still standing and wrap my legs around your hips. You slide into me slowly making me whimper. We grind into each other and you latch on to my neck. Assaulting it again like you have so many times in the last 48 hours, Leaving new marks as you go. You feel so good my moans are breaking through the peace of the forest. I can't control myself. It doesn't take much for my body to explode on you. My orgasm is violent, my body shutters and I coat your cock.

You put me down and lean me over our tree, my ass in the air. You run your fingers across my dripping wet pussy. You trail that moisture back to my ass and slip two fingers in my arsehole. I scream your name and push myself back into you. You pump your fingers, Assaulting my ass and bringing me so much pleasure. Pulling out, you stroke your cock dragging your sensitive tip through my wet lips and slam in to the base. I cum instantly, but you don't stop. Pounding my pussy over and over. I'm a quaking mess, my body trembling from the orgasms ripping through me. You still don't stop, your balls slapping against my clit driving me over the edge again. Finally you shoot your hot cum inside me, Your fingers digging deep into my hips and your body going rigid.

You move the blanket to the ground and sit, propping your back against our tree. You pull me into your lap, still completely nude and you hold me in your arms. I shiver from the chill of the rain, your hands roaming my body. Your fingers trail down to my pussy and spread me open. Running them up and down playing in my wetness before sliding them deeply in and out as your thumb abuses my clit. I rest my head on your chest and arch my back loving the way you touch me. I grip your forearm as you fuck me with your hand. Your free hand grabbing my breasts and rubbing my hard nipples. A waterfall of my juices pour out of me soaking you and you nip at my neck. My orgasm rips through me and I moan your name. After you pull every spasm out of me you turn me to face you. It's raining pretty heavily now but It doesn't stop us.

I straddle your lap and run my wet pussy across your cock, dragging you through my folds and coating you in my cum. Your large hands massage my tits, they overfill your grip. Reaching down between us I slide myself on your shaft as deep as you can go. I ride you taking as much pleasure as I give. You feel amazing, my legs are weak and I can't speak. You thrust upward and growl my name. Dropping your mouth to one breast and running your tongue around my areola before sucking hard. I dig my nails into your shoulders. In a swift move you flip us and pin me underneath you and I wrap my legs around your hips. You're hitting deeper, pushing us both over the edge together.

We lay in the rain catching our breath. We're dynamic together, a perfect match of stamina and desire. Every minute I'm with you I fall a little harder. I look over at your handsome face, rugged and sexy. I absent-mindedly run my fingers from your stomach to your chest. I try to memorize everything about you because in a week's time we will be apart. Breaking through my thoughts, You shift my body so I'm laying on top of you and rub my back. We both need a few minutes to rest before we can walk back to the truck, I know my legs are too weak to carry me that far. I rest my head on your chest and fight the urge to tell you I love you. I close my eyes, feeling the rain on my back and your warm body pressed to mine. Sighing happily as you kiss my head.

After getting dressed I pull out my phone and take a few pictures of the area of our tree and of us. Something to remember this perfect moment by. We head back to your truck. We're walking through the trees holding hands. You're extremely mischievous; constantly teasing me, tickling me, or grabbing my ass. You tug on my hand and pull me into you, wrapping your arms around me from behind. Kissing my neck, making me moan, then biting at me. I squirm away from you giggling. You catch me and land your hand on my ass with a loud smack. I squeal not expecting it but loving it at the same time. Warning you to behave I give my best serious look. You laugh at me and pull me into your chest and kiss me, leaving me breathless. We both know I can't resist you in any way and you will always get what you want.

"Do you really want me to behave, Puddles?" You ask me with a raised eyebrow. "You want me to keep my hands to myself?" You whisper while kissing me along my neck. "Not touch you... not show you what you do to me" you nip at my ear.

I'm speechless, wanting to answer but I can't. I clutch the sides of your shirt for balance, needing to steady myself. I want you again, insatiable when it comes to you. I feel moisture pool between my thighs.

"Is that really what you want?" You tease, your lips hovering over my skin but not making contact. "You're already wet again, aren't you?" You drag your tongue along my neck making me shudder. "My dirty little nymph. You want my cock, Don't you? " you say, continuing to tease me.

"Yes, I need you" I finally manage to say. "Please, Baby... touch me" I whimper. I'm a mess of desire all over again with just a few words. I run my hands up the front of your rain soaked shirt to your neck. I pull your lips to mine and kiss you with all my passion. Your hands find their way to my ass cheeks and squeeze hard. I hear the creek bubbling along behind us. I don't care how close to the truck we are, I want you now. I drop one hand to the growing bulge in your pants and rub you through them. You moan into our kiss. I drag my nails across the fabric to the button and zipper of your jeans. Undoing them your cock springs free and I stroke you in my palm. Rubbing my thumb across your tip and playing with the drop of pre cum. Your jeans fall to your knees and I press my back to the large tree behind me. I undo my own jeans and take them off. You step in between my legs and lift me up by my hips. I wrap them around you as you slide deep inside me, making us both moan. You fuck me rough and hard the tree scratching my skin. I feel no pain, only your cock as it pounds my pussy. I'm trying to be quiet knowing we're closer to the parking lot but I don't do quiet very well. I scratch your back with my nails as I hold on to you.

12