The Perfect Escape Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Craig" I moan loudly. "You feel so good Baby." I toss my head back and let the rain beat down on my face. I'm getting close to cumming. You pound harder feeling my pussy tighten around you.

"Cum for me Stacy" you order. Your fingertips are digging into me. You pound faster and I explode. My orgasm violently rips through me and drags you along. Your hot cum overflows me and drips out. Continuing to pump in and out, you drain us both. Kissing me again before pulling out and setting me down. Each putting our pants back on I hear you chuckle. I look over at you in question.

"So much for behaving" you say while laughing.

My face turns red in a blush. I smile shyly and look away. You grab my hand again and we finish our walk to the truck. You open the door and help me in. Jogging around to your side, you throw the bag in the back seat. We start the drive back to the cabin, your hand resting on my thigh. We are both soaked from the rain. I hear my stomach grumble and look at you embarrassed. You chuckle and ask if I want to stop for food. I shake my head yes and ask if we can just eat in the truck. We stop for take out and pull over in the parking lot to eat. The rain picks up and drowns out the outside world. It's raining so heavily we can't see out the windows. By the time we finish our food and head for home the rain is lighter and the sun has started to set.

As we pull up to the cabin a loud clap of thunder rolls overhead, I jump at the intensity. We park and get out heading inside just before the sky unleashes a new batch of heavy rain. The temperature is dropping and being in wet clothes for so long has us chilled to the bone. You start the fireplace in the bedroom and send me to shower, promising to be in in a second. I head to the shower to wash off and warm up, you follow me as promised. I undress, piling up my wet clothes. My skin breaks out in goosebumps and my nipples harden. Stepping into the warm water I sigh at how wonderful it feels. You step in behind me and wrap me in your arms, I melt into you. We wash each other and manage to mostly behave.

Drying off, we get dressed and crawl into bed. You bring a bottle of wine and pour us each a glass. You ask me how I enjoyed our day. Laying my head on your shoulder I tell you it was perfect. You joke about it not being over yet and promise at least two more orgasms. I giggle but know you are serious. We sit in bed feeling the warmth of the fire and sip our wine. It doest take long to finish the bottle off. I'm feeling empowered by the liquid courage. I pull my lace nightie up and over my head. I crawl over you with my large breasts on display. You kiss my flesh and bury your face between them. I'm softly grinding my hips across you as you pull on my nipples with your teeth. I drag my nails roughly down your chest making you hiss. I slide off of you and turn around putting my ass in your face. You smile and run your palms across my cheeks. I tease your cock with my tongue. Gliding my mouth over your shaft down to your base and up again. Continuing this pattern as you harden in my mouth. You run your fingers through my pussy lips and across my arse.

When I suck you into my mouth you flick your tongue across my clit. I softly whimper, enjoying your touch. We each use our lips and tongues to tease the other. I grind myself into your face and you thrust into my throat.

I swirl my tongue around your head and massage your frenulum. You buck your hips pushing yourself deeper in my mouth. I softly graze my teeth across you as I pull you out of my mouth. You're sucking hard on my clit and I'm trying not to squirm. Thrusting your tongue deep inside me, I squirt in your mouth. You drink me up enjoying my pleasure, you proceed with rubbing me in the right spot to make me do it again. I'm bobbing on your hard cock and you're licking my sweet pussy driving each other to our release. I squirt again, drowning you in my juices, You moan against me loving my reaction to you. You push me down your body just enough to impale me with your dick, slamming in hard. I scream your name and beg you for more. This is a new position for me and I love how deep you are. You thrust hard from beneath me and I warn you I'm close. I massage your balls in my hand squeezing when you hit. I feel them draw tight and I know you're ready. I explode on your cock, my cum pouring out and covering you. You keep pounding me, our cum mixing together and spilling out of me. You empty your balls in my warm pussy. I collapse, unable to move. You sit up, wrap me up and pull me down to you. Tucking me in beside you before spooning up to me and holding me. I drift off to sleep but not before hearing you whisper you love me.

I wake the next morning and find your side of the bed empty. I stretch then grab your pillow and hold it to my chest. It smells like you. I close my eyes and inhale your masculine scent. Remembering your words last night, I know you thought I was sleeping and that I didn't hear you. My heart soars thinking about those 3 words. I've been afraid to say them, afraid it will push you away. I've known for months you're the one I want to spend my life with. I decide I'm going to tell you today, I don't want to wait any longer. I get up and grab my robe, tie it around my waist and set out to find you.

I head into the kitchen and you're at the stove. Whatever you're cooking smells delicious. Walking up behind you I slide my hands around your stomach and up to your chest. I place a sweet kiss on your bare back.

"Good Morning Puddles, Sleep well?" You ask.

"I did, I could get used to sleeping in your arms" I respond.

Turning around you place one hand on my neck and the other on my rear, kissing me deeply and making me melt. You tell me you made me coffee, kiss the tip of my nose and go back to cooking. I grab my mug and your tea and head to the breakfast bar to watch you cook. I think about this being our life, waking up and doing this everyday. Your kids and our dogs running around. I smile at the thought, it would be crazy but I would love every minute of it. Pure chaos that would make me the happiest woman alive. I could never have children so I love that you do and together we'd have five dogs. You sit my food down in front of me pulling me out of my thoughts. Kissing me on my head before sitting down beside me, we start chatting about the day while we eat. Yesterday's walk plus all the amazing sex has my body demanding a break. You laugh when I tell you that, reminding me you told me I wouldn't walk right by the time our week was over. We have a jacuzzi tub for two that we haven't used yet and I've been dying to soak in it. You agree that's a great way to start the day.

We clean up from breakfast and head to the bathroom. Wrapping your arm around my waist and burying your face in my neck you kiss on me as we walk down the hall. I love how affectionate you are, always touching, kissing, or holding me. I've never had that before but my soul craves it from you. We walk in the bathroom and you let me go, I bend over the tub to turn on the hot water. My robe slides up in the back revealing the bottom of my bare ass cheeks. You lift up the robe to reveal I'm not wearing panties. Swatting my ass just hard enough to make me moan you complain about not knowing I was naked.

"We never would have made it through breakfast if I'd known you weren't wearing anything" you tease sliding your hand over the pink splotch you left on my rear.

I stand up from adjusting the water temperature and turn to face you. I seductively untie my robe and let it fall open. My nipples stay covered but my little patch of closely trimmed hair is on full display. I walk towards you like a lioness stalking her prey. Sliding my hands up your chest to your neck pulling your lips down to mine. At 6'7 you're quite a bit taller than me. I slip my tongue into your mouth and demand you give me what I want. I scratch my nails down your chest and stomach and find your cock getting stiff. I tease you by running just one finger up and down your length, lightly touching your dick. Our tongues rubbing each other's and building needs. I slide my robe down my shoulders and let the satin material fall to the floor. Your hands encompass my back and ass. I moan into your mouth and lightly stroke your cock pulling back the foreskin. Running my thumb across the tip where moisture is leaking, I play with you. I don't take charge often but you like it when I do.

I pull away from you and shut off the water. I order you into the tub first and you do as you're told. Once you're seated I climb in and sit opposite of you. The hot water surrounding us feels amazing on all my sore parts. Sliding my feet up your thighs, I tell you to massage my legs. Again doing as you're told your large hands rub my muscles. It feels so good my body relaxes instantly. I take my free foot and rub it over your hard cock. Sliding the ball of my foot across the top and then rubbing you with my toes. I push your dick up to rest on your stomach and massage the base with my foot then stroke you with my toes. Pulling my other foot free I rub you with both feet using my big toe to rub your frenulum. I wrap both feet around you and your cock rests between my feet. I softly stroke you up and down. You thrust your hips and I tighten my grip, rubbing you harder. Sliding you in between my toes making you moan I move down and capture your balls between my soles. I squeeze them and roll them back and forth. You're getting close to an orgasm, I can tell by the sounds you're making. Rising up to your knees, you grab my feet and press one on each side of your cock and hold them there while you pump in and out until you cum. You shoot your hot stream onto my breasts making me crazy with desire. I don't care that you just exploded, I want you inside me right now.

I wrap my legs around your hips and pull you into my body. Trailing my fingers through the cum on my chest, I lick them loving the way you taste. I stroke your cock keeping you hard and slide you inside me. I throw my head back and mewl at how amazing you feel. You're slow and more tender this time, making sure to be careful with my sore body. I grip your arms as you thrust in and out. I kiss you passionately and try to show you how I feel. You moan and tell me in your sexy accent how good I feel. Your voice alone is almost enough to make me cum. I push you backwards and lay you back out, I want to ride you. I grind my hips into you feeling every glorious inch inside me. We pick up pace splashing water on the floor. Your hands roam my body caressing every inch before grasping my breasts. Rolling your thumbs across my nipples brings me to another climax. My walls tighten around you and spasm squeezing your cock.

You lift me up and drape my top half over the side of the tub. "Harder Baby, please" I beg. You pound in deep from behind making me scream for you. Water is flooding the bathroom floor but we don't stop. Your grip tightens on my hips as you slide in and out of my cunt. I reach down and rub my clit, swirling my finger over the sensitive bud. Sliding my fingers back just a touch I feel where we're joined. I wrap my fingers around your dick and play with you as you pound me. You bite my shoulder and I orgasm fiercely. You follow right behind me and fill me with your cum. We stay joined for a minute, neither of us ready to move. When you do, you pull me back with you and I settle between your legs. I lean onto you resting my back against your chest and catch my breath. I'm completely spent and beyond satisfied.

Grabbing my body wash you lather up my body. Sliding your soapy hands all over me you wash me, turning around I do the same for you then pull you so you're resting against me. I run my fingers through your hair and lightly scratch your scalp. You moan and I feel your body relaxing. I trail my other hand over your chest, a mixture of fingertips and nails. I know it drives you crazy but I often do it without thinking. We're both very affectionate and always seem to be touching the other. I pull your head back to rest on my shoulder and kiss the side of your face. You're rubbing my legs again and your strong hands feel amazing. This is yet again another perfect moment that will stay with me when I'm home.

"Craig?" I whisper in your ear.

"Yes?" You question. I take a deep breath for courage before I speak again.

"This has been the most amazing experience" I say softly. "Being here with you is like a fairy tale, a dream come true. You are the most amazing Man I've ever met and I feel so blessed to have you in my life"

"Aww Puddles" you say with a grin.

"I love you Craig" I blurt out. I bite my lip nervously waiting for your response. Turning to look me in the eyes you bring your palm to my cheek and I nestle in.

"I love you too Stacy" you say back taking my breath away. My eyes fill with tears so I squeeze them shut.

"Hey, look at me" you say in a concerned voice. I open my eyes and look into yours. "There you are," you whisper. A tear rolls down my cheek and you wipe it away as your brow furrows.

"I've spent my whole life hoping for someone like you" I explain. "I'm not sure I deserve you. You've completely turned my life upside down, in the best way possible".

"I am just me," You reply.

"And you are perfect to me" I say back. You crush your lips to mine and kiss me fervently. Standing up and getting out of the tub you wrap a towel around your waist. Reaching for me, you pull me out and I wrap my towel around my torso. You engulf me in one of your amazing hugs and just hold me for a minute. Every time you hug me like this, broken pieces of my heart melt back together. I need you like I need oxygen. I drag you to our bed and sit you on the edge. I step between your legs and you hold me.

"I've decided to move to England" I say. You look up at me completely shocked.

"If you want me to" I blurt out feeling self conscious.

"You know I do but what about your parents... Your job?" you ask.

"I can work anywhere" I say nonchalantly. "And as for my Mom, she can come stay with me anytime and for as long as she wants and I'll go home to visit often. My Sister has offered to move Dad in with her." I explain. "I just need you to say you still want this". I say, my insecurities shining through.

"Of course I do muppet," You laugh, sliding your hands around my waist. Tugging on the corner of my towel causing it to fall to the floor, you lean forward and place kisses to my tummy. Moving between my breasts and lightly sucking then continuing a path up my chest to my neck. I melt every time you kiss my neck and you know it. You stand up and toss me over your shoulder, smack my bare ass a few times then throw me to the bed. I'm extremely turned on, I like it when you're rough. You drop your towel on mine and walk around the bed. It's still a mess from last night's sleep. Pulling back the covers you order me to crawl in, I obey like normal. You slide in beside me and tell me to behave myself because we've not been getting enough sleep. You pull me into your arms and spoon me to you.

"Will you say it one more time?" I ask shyly hoping you know what I mean.

"I love you Puddles." You reply knowing exactly what I wanted. "Now take your sexy ass to sleep" You say with a grin. I close my eyes and listen to your breathing. I fall asleep in no time, completely exhausted.

12