All Comments on 'The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 01'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy wow

Please add more chapters. Super hot

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Wow!

This is an awesome story, Might even be more thrilling if they became three per-centers!

Just saying, Lol!

Five stars and favorited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Hot !!!!!!

That was well done!!!!!

Can't wait for Ch. 02

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice n clean writing.

Don't stop, please continue some more chapter.

Saqwana1Saqwana1about 4 years ago
YEs!

Yes more, you do seem to write dominates the best o here.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 4 years ago
Good story.....

I just wish that she wasn’t on the pill...

MilfInTheCity719MilfInTheCity719over 2 years ago

One of my all time favorite stories on here thus far ;) Good job, MajicMan21 ♡

EarlGirlEarlGirlabout 2 years ago

I didn't enjoy. I wish they put this under non-consent because this was rape. It doesn't matter if she gave him permission before she said 'not now' and no multiple times and he forcefully shoved her back down when she tried to get up. Saying 'she must want it or she would have fought harder' is BS because she feels like it's her job, she gave permission already and that he has the right. As a rape survivor, this should have a trigger warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the hot daughter getting fucked like she wanted. The slight reluctance made it hotter and she only did it because of her love for her daddy, but shes become a daddy slut whos hellbent on getting a good screwing from him. As a rape survivor this story is amazing 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES