The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel was willing to fuck you to get you some. She would be ecstatic if you brought someone home.

That fantasy had been dashed during his third drink, when an apparently frequent customer had inquired about her husband.

He had stayed at the bar past midnight, chatting with the bartender and other customers as well. When he had finally checked his phone, the time had read 12:40 a.m., with several texts from Ariel.

After a shot on the house from the bartender, he had left. The alcohol had not entirely hit him until he was in the Uber on the way home. Fresh air from the car ride helped ease the effects of the drinks, but he still felt somewhat out of sorts, a slight headache throbbing gently at his forehead.

I haven't had that much to drink in a long time.

He made his way upstairs, being careful to not make too much noise.

Porn, and then bedtime...

Making sure that Ariel's door was closed, and her light was off, he slipped into his home office. Once the door closed, he opened his laptop, and found his way to one of his usual videos. His headphones were still connected, so he put them in, lowering the volume so that he could hear in case Ariel woke up.

Sure enough, partway through the video, his hard cock in hand, he heard footsteps thumping against the hallway rug.

He managed to close the tab and tuck himself back into his pants before the door burst open. Feigning surprise, and willing his erection to subside, he spun his desk chair around.

"Where have you been?" Ariel asked him angrily, an adorable combination of a snarl and a pout on her face. "And why didn't you answer my texts?"

His eyes flickered down quickly, and this time, his cock throbbed.

Damn it...

She was wearing a thin, low-cut tank top, the round swells of her breasts straining against the front, the sharp buds of her nipples pressing through the material as well.

As if that isn't bad enough...

She was wearing panties as well, the little pink scrap of fabric cupping her sex.

His cock throbbed again.

The moment that he had spent checking her out had felt like an eternity; at that eternity's end, he finally was able to answer her.

"I went to a bar and lost track of time. Didn't see your texts until I was leaving, and then I didn't want to text you back in case I woke you up."

Her anger melted. The smile that bloomed across her face made his heart swell, that look of pure happiness so wonderful to see. However, her youthful, shapely body barely covered by her clothes made his cock swell as well. A sudden surge of desire roiled through him, but he willed it away.

It's just because she looks like her mom.

"Does that mean the date went well?" she asked him mischievously.

When he shook his head, that bright smile fell.

"We're looking for different things."

She huffed in frustration.

"It's only two dates, Daddy. You said you would give her another chance."

"She's the one that suggested calling it off."

"And I bet you really fought her on it."

He chuckled, but she just sighed in annoyance.

For a moment, it seemed like another proposal of incest was imminent.

It'd be so much harder to resist her right now. She's half-naked, I'm tipsy and still hard because she interrupted me jacking it...

A brief flicker of shame ran through him at the thought that he might capitulate to her proposal instead of holding firm against it.

"Maybe you should sleep on it and see how you feel in the morning," she suggested.

"Maybe I'll do that," he said quickly, glad that she had not suggested incest.

The way your cock is throbbing right now, you might've taken her up on it.

He ignored the voice.

"Well, speaking of sleep," he said, rising from the chair.

The quick movement made him sway unsteadily for a moment. He put his hand on the chair for support, his head throbbing slightly again.

"Are you drunk?" Ariel asked him.

He shrugged.

"I had some drinks. I'm fine."

She came closer, and as she went up on her tiptoes to sniff at him, he was given a clear view right down the front of her tank top, straight into the lush hills of her cleavage. His cock jumped, already hard from the porn but now aching. The lust that he had felt while masturbating was now searching for an outlet, and one was nearby.

"You smell like beer," Ariel told him disdainfully, curling her lip, "come downstairs and I'll pour you a glass of water."

She spun and padded out of the office.

The sight of her from behind only made his cock ache more. Luscious ass cheeks peeked out around the skimpy panties, that vista alluring and yet taboo, a father ogling his daughter's backside. His cock did not care about their relationship, the needy length of flesh railing against its prison, clamoring for someplace to sheath itself, seeing that place directly ahead.

I'm sure she would let you, a voice whispered in his mind.

No, I couldn't do that...

Uh, yeah, you very much could. She proposed it herself, why would she say no now?

Ariel poked her head around her door.

"Are you coming or what?"

He nodded, waving off the question, and followed her.

You could be coming soon if you just fuck her like she suggested.

The walk from his office to the stairs, and down to the first floor, felt like another eternity, one in which his eyes were pinned to his daughter's ass, and his mind was at war with itself.

No one would know. Only the two of you. Who would she tell?

She's my daughter. It would be wrong.

Like she said, only if you elope or have kids, neither of which will happen.

She's my daughter...

So? You won't be hurting her. She's the one that proposed it in the first place. You think she's hot, so, take her up on the offer and fuck her.

He cursed under his breath as they went down the stairs.

Why did I drink tonight? I can't get my head right.

It's not the alcohol, the pesky voice said. You want to fuck her. She's hot. Maybe it's partly because she looks so much like her mother, but hey, either way, you want to fuck her. You're just too ashamed to make the choice yourself, which is why you're talking to me, aka yourself. You need to be convinced, and you think if I convince you then you might somehow be blameless. Even though I'm you...

Alex could not help but chuckle to himself at his bizarre train of thought.

Stop overthinking this, a third, more willful voice rang out, and just fuck her.

Distracted by his dilemma, and drunk to boot, he missed the last step of the staircase. His hand shot out, and he caught himself on the end of the bannister, recovering but still thumping down onto the first floor with a loud thud.

Ariel spun.

"Are you okay?" she asked, glancing down at his feet, again giving him the chance to appreciate her cleavage.

"Yeah," he murmured, forcing himself to look away, clenching his fists to ward off the building desire, "I'm fine."

She rolled her eyes and continued into the kitchen.

Dragging his eyes from her ass was exceedingly difficult, but he managed to do so.

And then she went to the fridge, opened it, and bent down to retrieve something.

His cock screamed for relief. Sweat beaded on his forehead at how his daughter's ass was pushed back towards him.

Just walk up to her, pull those panties down, and stick it in there...

He gritted his teeth as she straightened, Brita filter in hand, and went up on her tiptoes to grab a glass from the cupboard.

Again, she spent a few seconds rooting around, allowing plenty of time for his eyes to feast on her ass. It was the perfect combination of fit and fat, boasting a shapely roundness while also appearing quite pert and fit. His cock jumped at the sight, at how those panties displayed the firm cheeks perfectly.

Just do it, man, she wants you to, just do it, you need it, you're practically tearing a hole in your jeans...

Ariel padded over to the kitchen table and poured out a glass of water, blissfully unaware of the conflict in his mind. Even with the overwhelming desire and the devil on his shoulder sounding very convincing, his fatherly love was putting up a fight.

A fight that was lost quickly when she bent over the table, unintentionally presenting herself to him.

That sight triggered some animalistic instinct that he could not combat. His cock raged as he moved forward swiftly, the desire that had been pent up inside him rushing out now like a powerful flood, overruling that fatherly love and replacing it with a burning lust. Ariel straightened back up, but the damage was done.

"I guess I forgot to put you in the sink," she idly told the empty glass she had plucked off the table.

He grabbed her by the hip and the shoulder. One hand shoved her back down over the table, the sudden maneuver knocking over the glass of water. A loud clatter sounded as she reflexively dropped the empty cup onto the floor.

"Daddy!" she squealed in surprise, struggling instinctively.

His other hand went from her hip to her panties and yanked aside the gusset, exposing her slit, pink and ripe.

There it is, nice and tight, it's all yours...

"Daddy," she murmured, calmer now, but still wriggling slightly under his grip, "not now, I want to go back to bed, I have a test tomorrow morning..."

He started on his belt and jeans, using the hand he had shoved her down with.

"Not now, Daddy!" Ariel said, rising back up off the table now.

He grabbed her shoulder, and shoved her down again, a grunt coming from her as she smacked into the table, knocking aside the glass still on the table, another clattering sound echoing in the kitchen as it landed on the floor. A whine of discomfort followed the grunt, as her impact against the table had been enough to jar her. But the lust swirling in his mind made it difficult to think about anything other than sheathing himself inside that inviting slit.

"Not now! I'm tired," she mewled, her struggling a bit weaker now.

His jeans slumped down as they and his belt were dealt with. One hasty push sent them down further, and then his boxers joined them, his cock bobbing freely in the air, a bead of pre-cum seeping from the head.

"Daddy, let me go to bed!"

He ignored her protests, his mind too concerned with satiating his desires.

You wanted me to fuck you, that's what I'm going to do...

His free hand again yanked aside the gusset of her panties, clearing the way for him.

"Daddy!" she cried, wriggling underneath his hand.

There was no hesitation now, his lust set free and controlling his actions.

"Daddy, let me - "

The following words were cut off when he found her slit and pushed inside.

Two sounds erupted out into the kitchen.

The first was her squeal of surprise, and the second was his groan of contentment, delayed after a few moments spent luxuriating in the softness and sleekness of that channel.

The last time he had sex was over the summer, with Maggie, before they had broken up.

But it felt like much longer than that.

His hand went to her hip, squeezing there almost possessively, feeling the flesh tremble. The slick embrace of that cunt was a natural delight, a thrilling sensation that he had gone without for too long.

"Daddy," she whined, but the struggling had died down, and there was a note of pleasure in that word.

He pushed forward, groaning again, gritting his teeth at how the channel clutched at his passage, drawing him deeper, his hips not letting up with their insistent pressure, sending more of his shaft into his daughter's body.

His eyes flickered down to the firm peachiness of her ass, and then went up along the curve of her spine. The tousled mess of her hair covered her face, but he could hear hitched breaths from underneath that shroud, whimpers coming out in between them. She had settled down now besides the occasional shudder; her hands reached out in front of her, scrabbling for purchase. The spilt water from the cup he had knocked over drenched the top of the table, trickles running over the edge of it as well.

"Daddy," she murmured mindlessly.

The sound of her voice was an aphrodisiac, that husky tone of a needy female. His hands tightened on her figure, one still at her hips, the other at her shoulder, holding her down still.

She did want this. If she hadn't, she would've fought harder.

Alex wanted to indulge in the sheer euphoria of the moment and the animalistic excitement of claiming a female.

But it felt too good. A familiar feeling bloomed down in his core.

I won't last long right now.

One more push, and he was fully sheathed inside that welcoming cunt, his balls now resting against her taint. The gusset of her panties had been yanked aside, and as he drove deeper, his shaft rubbed against the light material, another sensation added into the mix.

Ariel moaned, now gripping at the sides of the table, otherwise staying still, letting him have his way with her.

She wanted this. She's dripping wet...

His lustfulness had taken her by surprise, but after the first few moments of penetration, her body had reacted very favorably. Now, with every inch of him inside her, the pleasure was plentiful for her as well. Her slickness dappled him, combining with the twitching of the channel to help that familiar feeling down in his core grow.

"Daddy," she murmured, the sound making his cock throb, his hands squeezing at her again.

He took a moment to look down at her ass, those cheeks peeking out around the skimpy panties.

His hips drew back, the slit clutching at the retreat, inch after inch slipping out from those confines. A whimper came from Ariel as she stayed still on the table.

When only the head of his length remained inside her, he stopped, keeping his eyes on that gorgeous ass, taking a few moments to enjoy that view as well as the way her channel gripped him.

And then he thrust.

Ariel cried out, that sound again followed by his delayed verbal reaction, a growl of satisfaction. That satisfaction had also come from seeing her ass shake from the impact.

"Daddy..."

He drew back again.

This time, there was no measured retreat, or moment of indulgence in the moment.

He thrust, another cry tumbling from her, the sound adding to the pleasure building inside him. His eyes were still fixed on her ass and were treated to that same wonderful sight of it shaking. An exultant sigh spilled out as he drew back and was followed by another growl of satisfaction as he thrust, giving her no time in between the back and the forth. She groaned on the table, shuddering weakly, her cunt eagerly accepting his manhood, bathing it in feminine juices.

"Daddy..."

Alex drew his hips back.

That familiar sensation lingered down in his core.

His fingers tightened on his daughter's flesh

And then he began to fuck her.

The first thrust made her squeal, and then she lost her voice in the face of more of them, each one piercing deep, opening her up, the silken channel twitching and clutching around the assault. He paid no mind to her comfort as he rutted, his mind clouded by the overwhelming lust. Her cunt was nevertheless very ready to take whatever he gave. More juices flowed forth to slick his shaft, evidencing her arousal.

Although her voice had died down, he could hear unsteady breathing from her, as well as the occasional grunt from a particularly strong thrust. More shudders ran over her, those dark brown tresses still shielding her face.

His eyes flickered back down to her ass, shaking from the constant impacts of his flesh against hers. That sight, and the desire to see it shaking more, made him fuck her a little harder, the reward coming immediately as those round globes jiggled and danced. A delirious laugh spilled from him at the thought that Ariel's body was at his mercy, her ripe derriere made to bounce around by him of all people.

The table shook as well from his pace, bumping against the kitchen wall. In his mind, he imagined the very unlikely chance of some incredibly nosy neighbor investigating the strange noise, tracking it to their kitchen, and peeking through the windows to see him laying into his daughter's trembling figure, hands gripping possessively and hips rocking steadily. It was an image that made him quiver with lust, a dark and twisted and taboo but nevertheless alluring picture.

This is fucked up but fucking hot too.

A quiver ran over Ariel. Her voice came back briefly, in the form of lewd cries and low moans, sounds that added to the pleasures of the moment, so erotic and obscene and wonderful.

That familiar feeling in his core bloomed to life now.

He gritted his teeth, pumping his hips, that familiar feeling coalescing in his balls.

A sudden spasm ripped through Ariel, setting her curves to a steady shuddering, that spasm followed by more. A moment later, the spasmodic storm reached her womanhood, setting it off into a series of quaking tremors. Those wild spasms clenching fitfully around his already straining shaft, and her ecstatic wail briefly filling the kitchen before calming down into soft coos, made his climax approach swiftly.

"Daddy," she purred, her legs kicking up behind him.

Alex drove deep, every inch of him fitting inside those snug confines.

The first spurt fired out, drawing a surprised yet jubilant squeal from Ariel. He gasped in euphoric abandon as he came inside his daughter, watching another orgasm in turn erupt over her, her hands gripping so tightly to the table that her knuckles had turned white, her hips wiggling mindlessly at the pleasure that ruled her nerves, her ass rippling from that mindless wiggling. More spurts fired out as he kept himself buried there, letting those spurts fill her. Her squeal became more soft coos as she lay there, secure in her bliss. Her channel milked him, the desperate muscles working at the throbbing length, seeking out more fresh semen.

Even after the last arc joined its predecessors, he refused to leave right away. Those insistent muscles still milked him even though the spurts had finished. It was always a glorious feeling, staying lodged deep inside a woman he had fucked, the rich warmth of his spent load blanketing his cock along with the natural sleekness of her channel. It was even better when he had claimed the woman in question quite thoroughly and authoritatively. Since Maggie had not enjoyed that sort of sex, it had been too long since he had felt the bestial triumph that came from conquering a needy female.

But finally, he slid his softening shaft back until it popped free.

Part of that triumph that he felt was seeing what he had wrought.

So, he stepped back, and took a good look at his handiwork.

The loosened slit twitched, and then a stream of his semen burbled forth, running down the already wet and glistening folds. A few more creamy trickles appeared. The sight was delightful, irrefutable evidence that he had claimed her in such a definitive way. The fact that it was his daughter he had claimed did not spoil the triumph but instead sweetened it. He watched as another shudder ran over her, that peach of an ass jiggling subtly.

Although the feeling of triumph remained, the lust was quickly subsiding. Exhaustion took its place, creeping over him. He had already been ready for bed when he had come home; letting his pent-up passions out on Ariel had further expended his energy.

Time for bed, he thought idly.

Alex pulled his boxers and jeans back up.