The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After one last look at that well-fucked slit, he left the kitchen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Holy shit, that was awesome. He really needed that.

Ariel sighed in satisfaction, still bent over the kitchen table, resting there for a few moments. Her tank top was wet from the spilled water, but she did not care.

After her initial proposal last week had been very definitively turned down, she had thought that her idea to help her daddy would never come to fruition. It had been borne out of her love for him and a desire to help him, but he had been horrified.

I thought he would just need some convincing. I didn't think he would react the way he did.

Ever since puberty had blessed her with a curvy figure, she had endured her fair share of male attention. It had been strange the first few times that attention had come from her daddy, but she chalked it up to her being an attractive young woman and him living with her without a consistent sexual outlet other than his hand. The fact that she so closely resembled her mother, from facial features all the way to physical assets, only made it more understandable that he might steal an appreciative glance from time to time.

This idea of hers had come about recently, after a date he had gone on did not end well.

Poor Daddy, she had found herself thinking after he had told her about it. If only you had somebody you could just be fuck buddies with, you wouldn't have to worry about dates and relationships.

The idea that she could be that fuck buddy had hit her moments later, and although she knew that it was incest and thus a taboo proposal, it had made a lot of sense to her. She had even rehearsed her proposal in her head several times.

But she had been too nervous to bring it up to him until the date with Stacy that had not led to a second.

Like most of them...

That night had driven home to her the point that he would never have another relationship with his current attitude, and thus needed her help. She had decided to bring it up to him then and there, without a second thought, and had been rebuffed.

And all it would have taken apparently was to get him drunk.

She was alone in the kitchen. Her daddy had left the room and gone upstairs.

Before his date tonight, he had told her he would be home around ten o'clock. By eleven, he was not home, and there had been no texts or calls, even in response to her texts and calls. She had gone to bed regardless, to get plenty of sleep before her test tomorrow, trusting that he would be fine, also making a mental note to scold him for not letting her know when he would be home.

The sound of his office door closing had woken her up. It had taken her a few bleary seconds to realize that he was home. She had dashed from her room to confront him, not even thinking about the fact that she was wearing a thin tank top and skimpy panties until she had burst into the office and his eyes had flickered down over her figure.

I've worn just a bra and panties around him plenty of times...

She had felt his eyes on her backside while shepherding him down into the kitchen as well, but that had not bothered her or clued her in to any impending lust. Her priorities had been to get him water, and then to go back to bed.

And then he had shoved her down over the kitchen table, taking her completely by surprise.

Still tired from her interrupted sleep, she had not understood his intent, at least for a few moments, until she had felt his hand yanking aside the gusset of her panties. The realization that he was giving in to her proposal, albeit in a drunken haze in their kitchen, had filled her with happiness. The way he had simply bent her over the table with obvious plans to just take what he wanted, on the other hand, had filled her with lust.

Ordinarily, she would have submitted quickly in appreciation of such strength.

But she had wanted to get back to bed, so she had protested.

When she had tried to get off the table, he had shoved her back down, letting her know that he was in control. The display of dominance had inflamed her lust. The fact that she had to get up early had still been in the back of her mind, so she had continued to protest, albeit feebly.

If I had struggled more, he probably would have stopped, and might've never made that move again.

His insistence and authoritativeness had surprised her, as he had overruled her protests quite definitively.

The alcohol and the need to fuck got to him...although I wonder how much of it was actually caused by him being drunk...

Her struggles had died down the moment his cock had entered her.

She had accepted her lot then, had understood that she was his to fuck for the time being. That submission, as always, brought her more joy, the physical sensations wonderful on their own but nevertheless augmented by the animalistic excitement of capitulating to a lustful man.

Her first orgasm had come partly from the natural pleasure that his cock pumping through her produced. She had not had sex in several months, so her pussy had reacted enthusiastically, clutching and twitching around the thrusts, quickly unleashing streams of fluids to dapple the invading shaft. That enthusiasm had helped her reach climax in no time at all.

But unexpectedly, the taboo nature of having her daddy fuck her had also contributed greatly to that first orgasm. She had found herself imagining someone walking in on them, as unlikely as that would be, and taking in the obscene picture of her bent over the kitchen table while he rutted into her, the intensity of his pace making her body jiggle and shake, his hands gripping possessively at her, a rapturous lust all over his face as he marveled at how good she felt wrapped around his plunging cock.

That naughty image had been the final trigger for her climax. She had wailed out her ecstasy, hoping that he could tell even without words how happy she was that he had taken her up on her proposal.

Her second orgasm had come from the sensation of that first warm spurt of semen.

It had surprised her greatly that he had not pulled out. Despite the overwhelming lust, she had expected that he would be responsible, even knowing she was on the pill, and would finish all over her lower back or ass.

But there had been no emotion from her besides delight as he had given her the rest of his load.

It's only right, she had thought dreamily while those spurts drenched her channel, he took my pussy, he can cum inside it if he wants to...

The orgasm triggered by the insemination had provided her a rich, luxurious bliss. She shuddered, reaching down now to bring the gusset of her panties back over her slit, trying to keep the rest of that load inside herself.

It always feels so good to have a fresh load inside me. And for some reason, having Daddy's inside me feels even better...

Another shudder ran over her at that thought.

The entire reason for proposing an incestuous relationship to him had been to help him. The taboo nature of the arrangement making the arrangement hotter had entered her mind, but her reasons for the proposal had been duty and love.

She had expected that if he ended up giving in to the proposal, the sex would be vanilla, and she would have to guide the proceedings. It made sense to her that he would not want to be too forward or demanding with her, as considerate and thoughtful as he always was.

Daddy doesn't seem like the type to take control the way he did...he's too chill.

So, she had not expected the way he had held her down, even if he had not used his full strength to overpower her, and the way he had fucked her without hesitation, even if it had not been as rough and rowdy as some of her previous liaisons. Such a display had thrilled her, adding to the already plentiful pleasure.

I didn't think sex with Daddy would be as awesome as it was...guess I underestimated my old man.

A smile crept over her lips.

Her proposal had come from a sense of duty and the profound love she felt for him.

But now, after her daddy had shown himself to be an authoritative and lustful man who could fuck her the way she needed to be fucked, that sense of duty and the love that she felt for him were joined by a giddy excitement at the prospect of helping him again.

This was fun...hopefully the next time I help him will be just as fun...and all the other times after that...

A soft sigh spilled from her, and then turned into a yawn.

I should go to bed.

Ariel stood gingerly, feeling more of that load dripping into her panties, and went upstairs.

In the second-floor hallway, she stopped by her daddy's room, and put her ear to the closed door. After a moment, light snoring sounded.

Sleep well, Daddy.

Yawning again, tired but looking forward to her new relationship with her daddy, she slipped into her room.

She stretched out languidly on her bed and closed her eyes.

Although she wanted to go to sleep immediately, that plan was dashed by the images that began to run through her head as soon as she closed her eyes, lewd pictures of the new phase in her relationship with her daddy. A heat bloomed inside her at those pictures, the naughtiness of those salacious vistas making her squirm.

Her hand slid down over her belly, almost of its own accord, and slipped into her panties.