The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Another cunning plan leads to Alex giving in again.
3.3k words
4.62
23.5k
38

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers

Alex woke up.

In the darkness of his bedroom, 'Under the Sea' played nearby.

He leaned over, groaning in annoyance, and located his phone on the bedside table.

At least she's not waking me up by sucking my dick.

Despite her recent come-ons, his paternal instinct was unaffected, so he picked up without hesitation.

"Everything okay?"

"Hi Daddy," Ariel said, slurring slightly, her voice hushed. "Can you pick me up? There're no Ubers around here right now."

Once again, his paternal instinct prevailed over his annoyance.

"Of course."

"Thank you. Did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it's okay. I'll be there soon, alright?"

"I'm sorry. Kelly offered to drive me back, but she's a little drunk."

"It's okay, Ariel, really. You made the right choice calling me. I'll be there soon. Just let me know where on campus you are."

"Okay, I will. See you soon..."

She hung up, and he heaved himself from the bed.

A few minutes later, he was at the front door, slipping into a pair of sneakers, car keys in hand. The brisk night air met him as he headed outside.

A few steps away from the car, his phone rang again.

"Sorry, Daddy," Ariel murmured breathlessly, "but Kelly found me an Uber back. I'm waiting for it right now, so you don't have to pick me up anymore."

He managed to stop himself from groaning in annoyance.

As long as she gets home safe. And at least I can just go right back to sleep.

"Sorry, Daddy..."

"It's okay. I just want you to get home safe."

"Okay. Sleep tight!"

She hung up. He quickly went back inside, a breeze sending a shiver over him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alex woke up.

A warm, wet sensation at his cock reached him through the lifting haze of sleep. He groaned, that haze keeping him from doing much more than idly enjoying it. His cock was already stiff, the soft sucking at its shaft providing a thrilling stimulation.

The haze of sleep lifted further, and he realized who was likely offering said stimulation.

He leaned over to turn on the bedside lamp.

Sure enough, Ariel was down in between his thighs, lips locked around the head of his length, her eyes blinking at the sudden light.

He scrambled away from her, towards the edge of the bed, tucking himself back into his boxers.

"What the fuck?!"

"Hi Daddy," she purred.

It was only then that he noticed she was naked, pert breasts swaying subtly underneath her, the curve of her back leading down to her round ass. The simple allure of such a ripe figure distracted him, at least until she came a little closer.

"Again, Ariel?!" he cried, doing his best to avoid letting his eyes stray.

She nodded, smiling sultrily, cheeks flushed from an obvious intoxication.

Suspicion and confusion bloomed in his mind.

After she had ambushed him last week with a surprise night-time blow job, he had made sure to lock his door every night when he went to bed. Even with her seeming acceptance of his continued dates with Stacy, he had been paranoid that she might just be biding her time to get his guard down, as she had already done once before.

I definitely locked the door when I came back in here.

"How did you even get in here?" he asked, already dreading the answer. "I locked the door."

She giggled, the amusement tinged heavily with mischievousness.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I would. Tell me."

She double-tapped her right temple meaningfully.

"I was smart!"

He had an immediate flashback to her as a little girl, always proud to show off anything new she had learned.

"Tell me."

"When I called you the first time, I was already home. I waited in my room, and when you went outside, I ran in here and went under the bed. And then I called you again, so you'd come inside and go back to sleep. I just had to be quiet and patient."

He gaped at her, struck with shock at her deviousness.

When did you become such a little schemer?

"You did all that just so you could suck my dick?"

She nodded.

He stared back, still struck with shock.

"Worth it," she murmured, reaching out towards the noticeable lump in his boxers.

"Damn it!" he shouted, jerking away from her, his anger flaring back to prominence. "Get out of my room!"

"Come on, just let me finish you off..."

"Damn it, Ariel!"

He slid off the bed, snagging his blanket as he went, throwing it over her to cover that nakedness.

She giggled, crawling to the edge of the bed, coming up onto her knees, slinging the blanket over her shoulders like a cape. The change in posture deprived him of a view of her ass but offered a better one of her breasts and sex.

"Get out of my room," he said firmly, forcing himself to maintain eye contact.

"Or you could come here and fuck me."

"No! Get out of my room!"

"No," she said defiantly, staring back at him, a hand running over her belly to stroke at her sex. "I want you to fuck me."

He blinked, taken aback by that defiance. His eyes flickered down to that figure, and he forced them back to her face.

"I'm not going to," he told her, doing his best to ward off his anger. "Stop touching yourself and get out of my room."

"No."

His best failed in the face of such stubbornness.

He dove forward, closing a hand around her arm, yanking her off the bed.

"Daddy!" she squealed as he dragged her to the door, the blanket falling to the floor.

She squealed again, this time wordlessly, momentarily left to squirm against him for the few seconds it took him to open the door. The length of the hallway beckoned, and he dragged her along out of his bedroom, marching towards hers, his eyes fixing on that door. Despite her continued squeals, there was little fight in her, only the admittedly distracting warmth of her body occasionally rubbing up against him.

Halfway down the hall, she suddenly tried to pull away. Growling with frustration, he pushed her up against the wall to cut the attempt short. However, she surprised him again, yanking him towards her, bringing him off-balance. His arm shot out immediately to stop his momentum, his hand hitting the wall by her head, his body coming right up on hers.

She stared at him, those eyes filled with so much lust and love. Warm skin met plenty of warm skin, those pert breasts right up against him, the press of those stiff nipples adding another illicit sensation. Her hand moved, brushing over his boxers, making his cock twitch.

His restraint flagged, and his eyes slid down over her, an irresponsible desire surging amid his anger.

"Please, Daddy..." she murmured, biting her lip, running her other hand over her stomach.

That shamelessness brought his anger back to the fore.

"Jesus Christ!" he spat, tearing himself away from her.

Again, there was little fight in her as he dragged her down the hall, forcing his eyes back to look only at her bedroom door.

So close yet so fucking far.

His cock strained, anger swirling with the irresponsible desire, the mix of emotions so very potent.

Finally, her door was in front of them.

He opened it, slapping on the light with his free hand, and hurled her towards the bed.

She yelped, ending up not entirely on the bed but bent over the edge.

The view froze him in place.

That ripe ass pushed back towards him, those cheeks rippling subtly from her squirming. She spread her legs, again showing off her sex, the pink slit noticeably slick, glistening in the light of the room. A hand snuck underneath herself to caress over it.

"Please, Daddy...I know you want me..."

His cock strained again. Desire and anger swirled further together.

That familiar voice spoke up.

What are you waiting for? She's begging for it.

She's my daughter. I should walk out and go back to sleep.

And just like when you were eavesdropping on her masturbating, you're still standing here.

"Please..."

She wants it bad...so do you.

A finger dipped through her slit.

"Fuck me, Daddy. I need it...so bad..."

The begging whines sent a quiver down his spine.

Remember when Carmen would beg for it like this? What would you do?

That was Carmen. This is Ariel. My daughter.

I'll answer the question for you: you would fuck her. Maybe tease her a little, but then you'd fuck her.

This is different.

Because she's your daughter?

Yes!

So then walk away like you're saying you should.

He did not move, only watching another finger join the first.

You're still standing here.

He growled, balling his fists, his cock achingly hard.

"I know you're mad...so, just take it out on me..."

That shamelessness sent another quiver over him, at the same time increasing his fury.

Can't she just be a normal daughter and not want her father to fuck her?

A normal father would have walked away already, the pesky voice shot back.

The burst of fury swirled into the desire, the blend growing more potent, his already pitiful restraint crumbling into dust.

"I can take whatever you give me..."

Are you not listening to that?

He stalked forward, and pounced, one hand coming down onto her lower back to pin her tighter to the bed, the other delving into his boxers. There was no last-ditch effort from that rational voice, his paternal instinct ultimately unable to stand against the overwhelming lust.

"Yes, Daddy, yes!"

His stiff shaft was soon freed. Those fingers slipped out to make way for him.

He brought the head of that shaft up to her slit, the slick warmth such an inviting sensation. Her hips wiggled, the restless motion smearing a few trickles of juices over that head. He eased past that slit, once again sliding inside his daughter's pussy, his cock throbbing from that sleek embrace. It welcomed him eagerly, drawing him deeper with needy spasms.

"Ooh, fuck yes," she whined, her hips pushing back at him, her hands taking up fistfuls of the blanket.

A steady pressure sent more of him into her. His hand moved from the base of his shaft to her hip, taking an assertive hold, possessiveness surfacing immediately.

He shoved forward impatiently, quickly bringing every inch of himself into her. Her squeal of delight was matched by his groan of satisfaction, that silken channel clutching around the abrupt passage, her juices already flowing liberally.

His hand at her lower back kept her pinned, although she made no attempt to move, perfectly happy bent over the edge of her bed with his cock filling her up. Another squeal fell from her, a wordless expression of pleasure.

He drew back, glancing down to watch that slit clutching to his retreat, that sleek embrace as thrilling to see as it was to feel.

Almost as...

Halfway out, he thrust back into those sodden depths, watching her ass cheeks jiggle from the impact. She cried out, trembling, more juices flowing forth. The cry calmed into a soft purr, her knuckles turning pale from her grip on the blanket.

"Mm, yes, Daddy..."

He took a few long seconds to luxuriate in having her twitching sex stretched out around him. Her head tossed mindlessly, her hair fluttering in turn, the dark tresses providing a wonderful contrast against her olive skin, that flow stopping above his hand.

His hips began to work slowly, not pulling out far, keeping him deep inside her.

"Ooh, you feel so good inside me..."

The pleasure built quickly, steadily sapping whatever little patience he had left. He barely held his surging lust at bay, wanting to take a little more time to indulge in the visceral triumph of driving his cock into such a welcoming channel, of taking control of such an alluring figure, of sharing such pleasure evidenced by her trembling and purring.

That lust came on strong, however, and he could not hold out for long.

His hips drew back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, maybe this didn't go exactly the way I had planned...but I will definitely take this outcome.

Ariel purred, shuddering from the way her daddy's cock moved slowly and carefully, keeping her stretched out.

Since that stealth blow-job last week, he had gone on two dates with Stacy. While he had said, quite pointedly, that he had enjoyed them, Ariel was well aware of their real purpose.

It's not fair to lead Stacy on like that, making her think you actually want to date her.

Although Ariel had not given up on trying to convince him to agree to her proposal, a minor dilemma had presented itself.

His guard had been way up since that sneak attack. Anytime she would get too close to him, he would flinch, eyebrows raising as if expecting her to jump at him. It had quickly become obvious that another sneak attack was in order. She had decided to wait a few days, so that his guard might slip, but when she had attempted to steal into his room one night after those few days, the door had been locked.

Not fair, she had thought grumpily to herself.

A few solutions to that minor dilemma had run through her mind, ranging from a riskier venture like climbing in through his bedroom window, to something simpler, like actually jumping him when he least expected it. Those solutions had all been dismissed for various reasons.

Another solution had come to her earlier tonight, while on her way to campus. It had been devious enough that she had actually giggled mischievously to herself, the Uber driver shooting her an odd look through the rearview mirror.

There's no way I can explain this to you, she had thought upon noticing.

She shuddered again, that cock still moving carefully. Despite her desire for a more impassioned rhythm, all she felt was pure, unadulterated glee at once again having her daddy inside her.

You can fuck me however you want, Daddy.

Much like last week, the party she had gone to tonight had been fun enough, but her mind had constantly flitted to later on, when she would put her plan in motion. And much like last week, she had left a potential hook-up disappointed.

More mischievousness had marked her ride home. The driver had noticed it and had engaged her. Although she had gladly chatted with him, she had of course held off on informing him of the real reason for her excitement.

That excitement had surged as she had snuck back inside the house. She had managed to stay quiet, reaching her bedroom without making noise, and quickly undressing. A little giggle had spilled out as she had called him, but it had been easy enough to suppress.

A sudden thrust drove into her, catching her off guard. More came, one after the other, pumping into her soaked sex. She squealed happily, gripping at the blanket, taking the thrusts in the same eagerly submissive way she had taken the steady pace. His hands were firm on her, one keeping her pinned, the other squeezing at her hip.

The thrusts grew stronger. Her pleasure rose from the rush of sensations. The effort speared into her depths, the vigorous passage squishing through her needy channel, sending out consistent juices.

His hand snuck over her back and collected a fistful of hair.

Mm, fuck yes...

She licked her lips, expecting a little more assertiveness, hoping for it.

He tugged, forcing her head back.

"Yes, Daddy, fuck yes!" she wailed, shuddering from the exquisite thrills that roughness caused, her pleasure rising higher.

"You like having your hair pulled, huh?"

"I love it...especially when my Daddy does it."

He growled at the shameless answer. His hips kept up the pace, driving into her soaked pussy, the hand at her hip still squeezing.

"Your mother loved when I pulled her hair too."

"Guess I'm more like her than I thought."

There was no answer from him, only that strong pace, and a dangerous throb running along his length.

"I'm close," he warned her soon, another throb running along that length.

"Mm, you know I'm on the pill."

He grunted noncommittally.

A sly smile spread across her lips.

"You know...so when I fuck other guys, they can just-"

He yanked at her hair, harder and ruder, interrupting her answer, the comment turning into a yelp, that yelp becoming a moan.

"What's wrong?" she managed to gasp. "Did you not want to hear about-"

He yanked again, wrenching her head back, the resultant ache at her temples swirling into the building pleasure.

"No."

The curt answer made her giggle, those thrusts pushing her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Do you want to know how many guys have-"

He shoved her head down, pressing her face into the blanket, muffling her excited squeal. The assertiveness thrilled her, an orgasm swiftly approaching. A snarl came from him, those thrusts wilder now, his rhythm crumbling.

Her orgasm struck a few seconds later. She cried out, losing herself to ecstasy, her channel spasming around him.

Amid the glorious bliss, she felt another dangerous throb run along his cock, followed by heated spurts bursting from it. He kept thrusting, pumping those spurts into her, the lewd rushes intensifying her ecstasy along with the incredible naughtiness of having her daddy cum inside her. Another cry was muffled by the blanket, the harsher bliss making her jerk. His hands kept her in place so he could fill her with the remaining spurts, one pressing her head down, the other locked on to her hip.

Mm, I love this so much...so fucking much...

The spurts ended all too soon, but that sloshing heat remained settled inside her. A dreamy smile crept over her lips, the ecstasy dwindling into afterglow. His hands moved off her as his cock slid back. She snuck a hand underneath herself just in time to caress at the last inch of that retreat, stroking lovingly over the head of his cock, her daddy sucking in a surprised breath at the teasing sensation. Her fingers went to her slit next, and encountered some of his load, the creamy strands starting to leak out.

She sighed, sinking into the bed, tiredness creeping in through the lingering afterglow.

Silence fell for a few long moments.

"Fuck," she heard him mutter, breaking that silence.

There was no pleasure or desire in that word, only frustration and regret.

"Daddy," she began, peeking over her shoulder.

His weight came off the bed. She missed a good look at his face as he spun, already making for the door.

"Wait-"

He slammed the door behind him. As she sprang to her feet, she could hear him cursing, his footfalls hurrying towards his room.

Oh, come on!

By the time she was out of her room, he was near his door, and after a few steps towards him, he slipped inside his room, the lock clicking behind him.

She sighed again, this time from annoyance.

Why do you have to make this so hard for yourself, Daddy?

After another step, she sighed again, and turned back to her room.

He won't listen to me right now. He's all caught up in his head.

She was quickly back in her bed, this time under the covers, that tiredness creeping over her.

I guess it'll take a little more persuasion. Might have to come up with another plan.

A hand dipped in between her thighs to where his semen leaked steadily from her. A finger collected a few sticky strands, and she brought that prize to her lips, purring as the delicious muskiness hit her taste buds. After a few more mouthfuls, she yawned, curling up, quite satisfied despite the annoyance of his reaction. Her eyes drifted shut, the sensation of his semen leaking out still thrilling her as sleep beckoned.

I really hope there's much more where this came from, Daddy...


majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers