The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 05

Story Info
Alex pays a visit and has an epiphany.
3.9k words
4.69
22.6k
30

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers

Alex walked along on the grass, passing the by-now familiar names on the headstones.

I usually come here with Ariel. But this trip I need to do alone.

The day was sunny, and warmer than the past few days had been.

But the surprisingly pleasant weather was contrasted against the anxious regret on his face.

Memories of last night had taken a few seconds to arrive after he had woken up.

When did she become such a crafty schemer?

His anger at her shameless attempts to rile his desire up had only swirled into that desire, and he had taken her on her bed, offering a little roughness as well. Unsurprisingly, much like her mother, Ariel had only delighted in that roughness, even egging him on via teasing comments, specifically about other guys she might have fucked finishing inside her. The strange and bewildering possessiveness that had flared up the other times he had given in to her had appeared again, and he had shoved her head down onto the bed to stop her from talking more.

Ordinarily I wouldn't want to hear about guys finishing inside her because...well, that's not something a dad should want to hear about. But yesterday it was more...jealousy, I guess...

Last night was the second time in two weeks he had woken up to her sucking his cock. Adding to the surprise had been her plan to slip inside his bedroom, which he had kept locked after that first surprise blow-job. That plan had involved coming home from a campus party, hiding inside her room, calling him to ask him to pick her up from that party, sneaking inside his room as he left the house, and then calling him to call off picking her up so he would go back inside.

He shook his head in lingering disbelief now, still struck at the thought of such mischievousness.

All just to suck my dick.

He glanced up as his path brought him to another familiar headstone, this one much more so than any other in the cemetery.

"Hi Carmen," he murmured, crouching to place fresh flowers at the headstone, running a hand over the name etched there.

The first few times he had visited her grave, the idea of talking aloud to her had seemed bizarre. But now, all these years later, it was a form of therapy, a way to air his thoughts and speak his mind to someone who had always listened so intently and been so understanding.

"Things have been weird with Ariel," he began, glancing over his shoulder for any nearby people.

Thankfully, no one was around.

"Let me tell you, Carmen...Ariel is more like you than either of us expected."

His cock twitched at the thought of his daughter's similarities to his late wife, and he sighed in annoyance, quickly willing away the arousal.

Here I am at my wife's grave, getting hard thinking about my daughter.

"You're probably so disappointed in me. Giving in to her like I have. Three times already."

The headstone stared back at him.

"She thinks I need a fuck buddy. And that she's the perfect choice. Isn't that ridiculous?"

The headstone did not answer.

"I'm sorry, Carmen. I took care of her for years, but now I'm bending her over her bed and fucking her. It's..."

Huh...

He frowned.

"You know, it's weird. In thinking about it, and talking to you, I don't feel like I've betrayed you or anything. I mean, that's our daughter. Our little girl. I should feel like I'm stabbing you in the back. But I don't..."

Huh...that is weird.

"I just feel bad because she's my daughter. Our daughter. Our little girl. And I can't resist her."

The headstone just stared back stoically.

"I know she's grown up. Almost an adult. Still under my roof, but she knows what she wants and seems to know how to get it. I can't help but think of her as my little girl. My little girl who I guess is now sneaking into my room to give me surprise blow jobs. You know...I really think I should feel worse telling you about this."

He glanced around again, only seeing fellow visitors far away from earshot.

"You'd probably tell me not to overthink it. She's our daughter, but she's been throwing herself at me. If she weren't Ariel I'd be all over her. It's not like we'd be dating or anything...it'd just be two consenting adults having sex."

He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"And it has been a long time since I've had regular sex. Even Maggie and I only had sex a few times. I was just always more focused on Ariel."

The headstone stared back at him.

"And I shouldn't hold it against her that she wants to help me, right? I mean, she's trying to do right by me, to take care of me like I took care of her. Yeah...you would definitely tell me not to overthink it."

She's my daughter...but she's old enough to know what she wants...and she wants to help me.

"I thought I would feel guiltier telling you about this, Carmen, I really did. I guess I'm just caught up on thinking of her as my little girl. Which she still is. I guess sex won't change that either. Right?"

The headstone did not answer.

He sighed again.

Yeah...I'm definitely overthinking this...

He crouched and ran a hand over the top of the headstone.

"Love you, Carmen. And I miss you. But you know all that."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The front door opened. Alex glanced over as Ariel slipped inside.

"Hey Daddy," she greeted him nonchalantly, taking off her shoes.

"Hey Ariel."

She headed right up the stairs.

"Wait a sec," he called over.

She stopped and leaned back to send him a curious look.

"Yeah?"

"Go get settled, and then come back downstairs. We need to talk."

Her curiosity was replaced by a slight hesitation.

"About last night?"

He nodded.

"Last night and more."

Her eyebrow arched, but her expression was inscrutable.

"Okay then, I'll be down soon."

He sat back, his attention switching to the television, his mind thinking anyway about the coming conversation.

After his cemetery epiphany, he had run a few errands. When he had returned home, expecting to have an important conversation with Ariel, he had found the house empty, and had then remembered her reminder the previous day that she would be spending the majority of the day on campus to help a friend with a club event. So, that majority had been passed alone.

This isn't a conversation to have via text or even via phone at all.

It was close to his bedtime now, but he wanted to have that important conversation before that bedtime.

Ariel bounded downstairs after a few minutes, that inscrutable expression still on her face. True to her recent form, she was wearing a tank top and panties, neither doing much to conceal her figure. This time, however, he felt no guilt in letting his eyes rove over it.

"By the way," he spoke up as she joined him on the couch. "You probably had dinner a while ago, but I got you a bagel from Nick's. Your usual. It's in the fridge."

She frowned.

"You went to Nick's?"

He nodded.

"Did...did you go see Mom?"

He hesitated but nodded again.

Her face fell.

"You went without me?"

"I had some things to talk over with her."

She frowned again.

"Did you tell her about how we've been fucking?"

He nodded again.

"I did. Had to talk it over with her, but I figured something out."

Interest appeared in her eyes.

"And what was that?"

He let his eyes slide back down over her tank top, openly taking a look at the shape of her breasts through the thin fabric.

"I've been overthinking it, Ariel. We're both consenting adults, and I think you have a point. It would be good for me to have regular sex, especially with someone I already know and trust."

She smiled, excitement immediately surging through the interest.

"Really?!"

"Yes. I've just been caught up in thinking about you as my little girl, but you haven't been little for a while."

She threw herself at him, enveloping him in a strong hug.

"Oh, Daddy, yes! I knew you'd eventually come around!"

He laughed, leaning back slightly, drinking in the sheer joy on her face.

"I just want to help you," she told him sincerely.

"I know. Like I said, I was overthinking it."

Her smile widened.

"But," he continued, "it might take me some getting used to. So, if I seem like I want it, you may have to push me a bit, you know? I might not feel comfortable starting things up, at least right away."

Her smile dimmed, and she shook her head.

"No, you're overthinking it again, Daddy. You can't agree to fuck me and then say I have to be the one to start it. If you want me, take me. Whenever you want, wherever you want, however you want. If I want you, I'll let you know, but it's not fair to say yes and then say I need to be the one to start it."

He stared back, blinking in surprise.

I am overthinking it again, aren't I?

"You're right. That's not fair of me."

"Yeah, it's not."

He leaned back again, this time to let his eyes trail down over her figure.

"See something you like?" she asked, her annoyed expression melting into playful delight.

"Yes, I do."

He kissed her. Her surprised squeal was muffled by his mouth, but that surprise dissipated quickly.

And then she drew back.

"Well, you can have me whenever you want me," she purred.

He smiled, his hands moving to her hips, circling idly over her skin through the tank top.

"But," she continued, slipping further back from him, on the edge of the couch now, "only if you can catch me."

He cocked his head.

"Catch you?"

She nodded.

And then she leapt from the couch and bounded back to the stairs.

He laughed, watching her ass bounce to those eager steps. At the stairs, she turned, and grinned, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Come on, Daddy, try and catch me."

He stood slowly, her eyes flashing with more excitement.

And then he leapt towards her.

She giggled happily and ran up the stairs, with him in hot pursuit, his eyes returning to her ass once he reached the foot of the stairs and raced up after her. At the landing, she kept running down the hall towards his room, and hurried inside, closing the door behind her.

Only a few seconds later, he reached the door, and opened it.

A few steps into the bedroom, with Ariel nowhere in sight, movement to his left drew his attention.

She was sneaking quickly between him and the door and managed to make it over the threshold back into the hallway.

"Oh no you don't," he said, diving back towards her.

She giggled as he grabbed her by the arm a few steps into the hallway and hauled her back into his arms. The giggle became a squeal when he lifted her off her feet, her instinctive wriggling making her slip somewhat in his embrace. He managed to close the door just as she got free, but he grabbed her again, dragging her towards the bed. Whatever fight she gave him was purely for entertainment purposes and faded once they reached the bed. A sly smirk flitted across her lips, and she leaned against him, reaching up for a kiss.

Her smirk was matched by a mischievous smile on his face.

He shoved her away from him, laughing at her yelp of surprise. The bed caught her fall, cushioning her, and the yelp became another giggle.

The giggle then turned into a purr as he clambered onto the bed. Their eyes locked, and she scooched back, moving to lie against the headboard. He followed, leaving kisses on her thighs once he reached them, the soft flesh trembling slightly under that attention. His fingers hooked into her panties. Another purr followed, her eyes inviting and alluring, her trembling growing restless.

He slid her panties down slowly, revealing her slick sex, the pink folds coated with plenty of her feminine dew. Her panties were discarded once past her ankles. Briefly ignoring that revealed sex, he let his fingers trail idly over her belly, up into her tank top. She squirmed, biting her lip as that trailing drew her tank top up, soon showing off her pert breasts, the youthful swells crowned with stiff nipples. The tank top was also discarded, this time by her, tossed aside with no hesitation.

His cock twitched at the sight before him, his daughter's nubile figure laid out before him, her ripe curves available for ogling and more.

Her pussy drew his attention again.

He slid up in between her thighs, taking a firm hold of them, spreading them further. His eyes locked again with hers, that shared gaze suffused with affection and lustfulness.

"I haven't tasted you yet," he murmured, leaning down to leave more kisses over her thighs.

"Your loss," she shot back breathlessly, her squirming evidencing her building neediness.

He laughed, shaking his head in bemusement, and then let his tongue swipe over her folds.

Her moan made his cock twitch again. The flavor was a delight, sweet and subtly musky, his tongue swiping a few more times, collecting a few trickles of her juices. She arched her back, reaching down to twine fingers into his hair. More moans followed, his thirst immediately aroused, his tongue setting a steady pace in swiping and licking over those folds.

It's been a long time since I went down on someone...too long...

His hands squeezed at her thighs, dimpling the flesh there. Moans fell in droves, encouraging him to keep his tongue working, to lick and lap more over those folds. Her pleasure was obvious, little bucks and squirms at every movement his tongue made, those incessant moans, the sultry desire plastered across her face. She stroked over his hair, staring down at him, her head occasionally tilting back into the pillows.

"Fuck yes, Daddy, lick it just like that..."

He slid his tongue up to her clit. Her back arched sharply, and the praise became a cry.

After that little bit of attention, he returned to swiping his tongue over that slick slit, gathering up plenty of juices, savoring that subtle musk. One hand went from her thigh up to her breasts, adding more sensations to the mix.

"Fuck yes..."

His cock was hard and aching inside his shorts. Despite the instinct to free it and then sheathe it inside her, he carried on with his eager tonguing, enamored with her flavor and her reactions.

"Ooh, I'm close, please don't stop, please!"

The thought of stopping to tease her flitted through his mind, but he quickly decided to keep going, wanting to see, hear, and feel her come undone.

His tongue kept up that same pace, and soon enough, that desire was granted.

A series of strong shudders wracked her figure, one hand tugging at the bedsheets while the other stroked over his hair. The shudders were followed by squeals, her voice ringing out in the bedroom. He carried on licking and lapping, slurping up the copious juices streaming from her sex. His eyes stayed pinned to her face, drinking in the expressions there, the way her eyes clenched shut to ride out the storm of euphoria, the slight flutter as she opened them, the little 'o' of her parted lips, the flush across her cheeks.

I'm usually too caught up in the lust to play close attention to her like this...

As the ecstasy dwindled, he snuck up to her clit, and sucked, swirling his tongue atop it as well.

Her back arched, and her mouth fell open, letting out a strangled cry. Coming right on the heels of its predecessor, this next orgasm was vicious, a certain strain appearing on her face. He drew back, letting her return to normalcy from those intense heights of pleasure.

That strangled cry became breathless purrs. His eyes roamed along her body, noticing twitches pop up here and there. He drew back further to get a better view.

A smirk spread across her lips at the sight of him drinking in her figure. The hand she had kept locked on the bedsheets now crept over her thigh towards her sex, lazily stroking over those slick folds, framing that pink slit.

He sidled back up in between her legs. An excited squeal spilled from her, her fingers still rubbing over her sex, squishing through her juices.

As his cock neared it, firmly in his grip, she moved her fingers aside, taking up another fistful of the sheets. Her eyes flickered down to fixate on his stiff shaft nudging up against those soaked petals, smearing a few trickles of wetness.

His shaft slid past her slit, driving steadily into her channel, that warm sheath eagerly welcoming him.

"Fuck yes, Daddy!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ariel moaned with delight, her joyous shriek having died down in the face of the wondrous sensation that was her daddy slipping all the way inside her clutching pussy. His initial entry had not stopped, but in a marked contrast to the urgency which with he had fucked her the previous times, he had pushed every inch inside her slowly, taking his time. Even without that urgency, she was utterly enraptured, happy to have him inside her no matter the method.

His hips slid back and eased forward. She glanced back up at him, blushing at how his eyes devoured the spectacle of their bodies coming together, an enthusiastic lust written across his face.

I probably have that same look on my face...

The attention made him look at her, and he smiled, plenty of love swirled into that lust. The steady pace continued, still no urgency in his movements. Once again, the difference between this time and the previous times was striking, but Ariel did not care. His cock filled her up no less wonderfully.

He leaned forward and kissed her.

Another moan followed, muffled by his mouth. She squirmed, her back arching slightly, her breasts smushed against his shirt, her legs moving to rub over his calves, not quite wrapping around them, only indulging in an instinctive need for more of that close contact.

Their bodies and mouths moved together calmly. She took up a fistful of his t-shirt, her other hand running underneath it to stroke over his side, feeling his skin against her palm. A shiver ran over him, a groan spilling into their kiss, that simple touch affecting him as much as it did her.

Ariel had expected she would come home to another lecture. The second time surprising him with a middle-of-the-night blow job had been a resounding success, as he had given in further, fucking her on her bed. But as had been the usual pattern, right after they had finished, he had been overwhelmed with regret, stomping off to his room in a huff.

Instead of a stern lecture, her daddy had delighted her by giving in to her suggestion.

Finally...

And now he was inside her once more. This time, however, he was fully engaged, having chosen quite rationally and clearly to fuck his daughter.

She felt her pleasure rising steadily, helped along by that delight and the thrill that came with knowing he would be quite willingly doing this with her many times.

The kiss broke as he eased his mouth off hers and brought it over her neck. She cooed at the feeling of that warmth making its way along that stretch of flesh. Her hands clung to him, mindlessly hoping to keep him close, that hope unnecessary.

His cock picked up a bit of speed, pumping inside her, throbbing and twitching. Another coo fell from her as she shuddered, her body reacting to that throbbing and twitching, her channel clutching, her back arching, her legs looping over his calves, her toes curling.

That coo was answered by another groan, and then his mouth reached her breasts and found a nipple. The sensitive bud was immediately trapped between his lips. Her body reacted again, bucking slightly, but he stayed comfortably atop her, sucking at her breast, his hands roaming along her figure.

The combination of sensations drew an orgasm closer. His mouth did not let up, moving over her breasts, switching from nipple to nipple, kissing along the luscious flesh between them. His cock pumped with that same rhythm, metronomic thrusts broken up by the occasional more vigorous effort. She luxuriated in the swirling stimulation as the orgasm neared.

majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers
12