The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

It struck seconds later. She bucked harder, squealing loudly, shamelessly expressing her bliss, hoping her daddy could understand just how good he was making her feel. His soft growl added a shiver to that bucking.

Whatever restraint had been guiding his slower pace crumbled once he felt her pussy spasming around him.

His hips pumped harder, driving into her channel with a decisive vigor, stirring up the abundant juices flowing freely. That added vigor sent her into another orgasm.

A ragged moan brushed over her breasts, and then he stilled inside her.

Heated spurts followed seconds later. Her channel clutched around the flood, eagerly accepting the slick warmth. His cock pulsed with each spurt, adding to the amount inside her. That second orgasm became a third as her pleasure surged higher along with his.

Father and daughter came down from the ecstatic heights together. She cooed, nuzzling up into him. His mouth, which had stopped the attention at her breasts while he rode out his climax, resumed kissing and sucking.

Finally, after more time ensconced in that afterglow, he eased himself from inside her, letting his softened cock slip out, and then moved off her. She followed that second retreat, resting her head on his chest.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alex sighed in satisfaction, hearing a similar sound from Ariel, her head on his chest, her hair splayed across his shirt.

After the previous times with her, the lust would give way to regret. But even as the lust dissipated now, there was no regret, only that satisfaction. He stayed still and calm, happy to let her curl up against him.

And then she moved, leaving the bed and then the room, padding down the hallway.

He watched her go, eyes pinned to her ass, the lush cheeks bouncing to her steps. His cock was softened and spent, but that appreciation came easily even without lust.

A yawn crept up on him. He stretched out on the bed, feeling his tiredness surge.

Ariel returned soon, crawling back onto the bed. His body moved almost instinctively to accommodate her, and she nuzzled up against him, her head again resting on his chest.

"Night, Daddy," she murmured, closing her eyes.

He glanced down at her, momentarily surprised.

I guess there's no reason for her to go back to her own bed. But maybe she shouldn't be sleeping with me?

The thought lingered briefly, but the combination of his own tiredness, and her comforting warmth, proved too potent.

Nah, I'll let her sleep here...at least for tonight.

He leaned carefully over and turned off the light.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers
12