The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 07

Story Info
Ariel wants to try something new.
6.5k words
4.63
11.5k
22

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,308 Followers

"One Philly Pig and one Grade School Lunch."

"Thanks, Mack," Alex said, taking the bag of bagels.

"No coffee for Ariel?"

"Nah, she's trying to cut back on caffeine."

"Yeah, me too. Been trying for twenty years."

Alex grinned.

"Bon appetit."

"You too," Alex joked on his way out.

Ariel had already claimed the third table from the door, their usual spot. Someone was standing next to it, chatting with her, tall, lanky, looking about her age.

"Hey Daddy! You remember Danny, right? From high school."

He eyed the interloper.

"Long time no see," he said, extending a hand.

Danny shook it sheepishly.

"Well, it was good to see you," he told Ariel after. "Let me know about the party."

"It'll probably be a game time decision. But I'll text you!"

"Yeah, just let me know. Should be a fun time."

With a courteous nod to Alex, Danny strode away.

"Party?" Alex asked, taking a seat and handing over her bagel.

"He's throwing a 'start of summer vacation' party at his place. He invited me just now."

Alex looked over at the departing Danny.

"Is that the kid who had a crush on you?"

"Yep. He still does."

"Oh yeah?"

"What, you can't tell? He was so nervous."

"Are you going to the party?" he asked, keeping his voice neutral despite a sudden curiosity.

"Maybe," Ariel replied with a playful caginess. "Unless you want me to stay home."

"Nah, you should go. You'll have a good time."

She smiled.

"I can have a good time with you too."

"Well duh, but you can have a good time at the party and then with me."

Her smile widened.

"You really don't mind if I go?"

"Why would I mind?" he asked rhetorically, again keeping his voice neutral.

"I'd be going to his place with a bunch of people I either don't know or haven't seen in ages. Plus he has a massive crush on me. Maybe he'll make a move."

He'd better fucking not.

The thought sprung up unbidden. He shifted in embarrassed surprise.

"It's your decision, Ariel. I trust you."

He unwrapped his bagel, feeling her eyes on him.

"Okay. Then I'll go."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Headlights spilled through the living room windows.

A few seconds later, the door swung open, and Ariel bounded inside.

"Hi Daddy!" she squealed, kicking off her shoes and tossing her denim jacket in the direction of the nearby coat rack, missing one of the hooks entirely, the jacket fluttering to the floor.

"How much did you have to drink?" he asked.

"Only a little," she giggled, stumbling slightly towards him and climbing into his lap.

He took her by the hips to help steady her.

The headlights slid away, the beams moving across the ceiling, illuminating her flushed face as she leaned down to kiss him. He felt her skirt ride up, and let a hand move to her thigh, tracing idly over her skin.

She pulled away, clambered to her feet, and hurried to the stairs.

"Gotta pee, be right back!"

"Take your time!" he called, shaking his head in bemusement.

Once she was upstairs, he stood, and padded into the kitchen to pour a glass of water.

Seems like she had a great time.

Scenes from the party played unbidden in his imagination, his daughter surrounded by young, suitably not-related-to-her men, flirting, dancing, drinking.

It would only be normal, he told himself.

A strange feeling swooped in his stomach, however, those imaginary scenes bringing on a discomfort of sorts, tinged with a protectiveness of the imaginary Ariel.

And it's only normal for a father to be protective of his daughter in a situation where she could potentially be taken advantage of.

The words rang hollow.

Yeah, a wry voice spoke up. That's why you're feeling protective. Sure...

He ignored the voice and went back into the living room. The real Ariel bounded downstairs.

"Drink," he told her, handing over the glass of water.

She happily accepted, draining half, and then handed it over so she could return to his lap, arranging herself comfortably.

"Did you have a good time?" he asked her.

"Yeah, it was cool! Saw some people I hadn't seen in a while."

"That's nice."

She smirked slightly.

"Danny didn't make a move on me, if you were wondering."

Damn right he didn't.

He did his best to keep his voice neutral.

"I wasn't, but that's nice to know, I guess."

She raised her eyebrows.

"Oh yeah?"

"I would've understood if he had. It also wouldn't have surprised me if he had invited you and then was like, 'oh look, no one else is at the party because I forgot to invite them or whatever, and now it's just the two of us'."

She giggled.

"Is that what you would've done?"

"No, but I know guys who've done similar stuff."

"Did you ever do that stuff with Mom?"

"Oh no, I was all above-board with her. She was the tricky one, just like you."

She adopted a dramatically offended look, a hand going to her heart.

"Tricky? How dare you, Daddy, I'm all above-board too!"

"Oh right, how could I ever call you tricky?"

She giggled again and leaned in for a kiss. He let a hand return to her thigh, sneaking it under her skirt, quickly finding her panties.

A purr spilled from her at that deft touch.

She broke the kiss, and slid off his lap, ending up on all fours on the couch.

"C'mon," she teased, wiggling her hips.

He laughed, peeling her skirt up, revealing her panties. His fingers curled into the waistband, and tugged them down.

Well then...

"A butt plug?" he asked, taking a careful hold of the base.

"Mm-hmmm..."

"You had this inside you at the party?"

She nodded, peeking over her shoulder, a mischievous look plastered across her flushed face.

"I felt so naughty. Kept thinking about what we might do when I got home..."

His cock strained in his briefs.

"When did you get a butt plug?" he asked, slowly pulling the base back.

She moaned, shuddering at the sensation.

"I...went to Tryst...while you were food shopping..."

"Ah, so that's where you went," he murmured, remembering her brief absence at the supermarket.

The toy slipped out, her asshole clutching at air. His cock strained again at the sight.

"Please, Daddy..."

He set the plug on the table, and spread her cheeks to get a better look in between them. Her hips continued to wiggle, her pussy gleaming with abundant wetness, her asshole clutching again.

"Have you ever done anal before?"

She shook her head.

"I've...wanted to try it for a while...but only with someone I really trust."

He nodded in approval, a not-insignificant amount of pride blooming in his chest.

She's choosing to share this with me first.

"Did you and Mom ever do anal?"

"Oh yeah. She loved it."

"Will you fuck me like you fucked her?"

His cock strained again, but he marshaled some patience.

"Of course, honey."

She purred, a hand sneaking in between her legs to her pussy.

"But not right now."

She peeked back at him, pouting.

"Why not?"

"This is your first time doing this. We should savor it. Not go too fast, you know?"

Her pout softened.

"So, wear the plug tomorrow for a little bit, and Monday during the day too. Get more accustomed to it."

The hand in between her legs caressed along her slit.

"And then Monday night, after we're both home from work, I'll fuck your ass. Sound good?"

Another purr spilled from her, the pout replaced by a sultry smile.

"Sounds wonderful..."

He dragged his briefs down, his cock popping free, aimed straight at her sex.

"For now, I'll take your pussy."

He lined himself up to that inviting target, and swung his hips forward.

"Fuck yes, Daddy!"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ariel shifted in her chair, the plug shifting along with her, her pussy twitching in response, adding to the slickness in her panties. The last three days had seen her constantly wet and considerably hornier while plugged.

Not that I'm complaining.

The party on Saturday had been easy enough to get through, thanks to the thrill from secretly having the plug in, the unfamiliar feeling no barrier to delight. The hours she had spent plugged yesterday had also been easy enough to get through, since she had spent it at home with her daddy, who was always willing to satisfy her needs.

Today, however, she had decided to plug up before work. The drive in had been a blur, but once she had settled in at the café, time had seemed to slow. She did her best to stop from squirming too much but could not help the occasional round of fidgeting.

"Earth to Ariel?" Alana spoke up, waving a hand in front of her face.

She started in surprise, the plug shifting again at the movement.

"Sorry, I was a little distracted..."

"You've been distracted since you got here," Sebastian spoke up.

"Yeah, and you're all blush-y and fidget-y. Are you thinking about a boy?"

She blushed hotter.

"More a man than a boy, but...yes."

"Is it the same guy who leaves those hickeys?" Sebastian asked, gesturing at her neck.

She nodded, fighting back a giggle at the interest in their eyes.

"Ooh, you little slut!" Alana crowed.

"I'm going to see him after this."

"Ah, so you've been daydreaming of dick," Sebastian murmured. "I've been there."

"You're there every day," Alana told him dismissively.

"Every hour, if I'm being honest. Just so many dicks to daydream about."

"Wait," Alana continued, leaning forward conspiratorially towards Ariel, "are you two just having fun or is it like, serious?"

Sebastian leaned forward too.

"Oh, I really like him, but we haven't put any labels on it or anything."

Besides daddy and daughter.

"Keeping it casual, I respect that," Sebastian said.

"Yeah, it's better to just have fun for a while," Alana agreed.

Ariel nodded.

I wouldn't call it a fling but it's definitely fun.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ariel pulled into the driveway. Her panties were soaked, her nipples achingly hard, some sweat built up on her forehead. She parked, glancing at the house windows, seeing light.

He's already home.

She got out and headed for the front door, the plug shifting. The keys felt heavy in her fumbling hands, but she managed to open the door and slip inside, her heart beating faster from excitement.

Her daddy was already rising from the couch. She kicked off her shoes, feeling the plug shift again.

"Shower," he directed impatiently.

She took off her clothes on the way. Her t-shirt was thrown over the banister, her bra discarded at the landing, her shorts clumsily and hurriedly discarded as a puddle on the hallway carpet. The plug shifted constantly, sending her arousal higher. Her panties were the last to go, stripped off just inside the bathroom, a splash of pink on the cream-colored rug. She reached back and took out the plug, setting it on the sink. Her asshole clutched around emptiness.

Her daddy, obviously taking his time, came in while she was testing the shower temperature. She grinned at him, her eyes sliding to his cock, the surging shaft ready for action. His eyes matched hers in admiring her nakedness, roaming along those exposed curves.

She stepped into the shower first, and turned to meet him. Their mouths collided, her breasts pressing into his chest, his hands squeezing at her hips, her hands in turn sneaking down to stroke his cock.

He broke the kiss and turned her around. She let him guide her forward until she was against the shower wall, her ass on display, a little wiggle of her hips making it bounce for his viewing pleasure. Her asshole clutched at emptiness again.

"Don't move," he told her, slipping away to the shower caddy.

She watched him gather up soap and a washcloth, and then come back to her, this time sinking out of sight. Silence fell for a few long seconds besides the streaming water. Her body ached for his attention but she stayed still.

His hands took her ass cheeks, that touch drawing a moan from her, and spread them.

Something soft and slick rubbed at her asshole. She moaned again, her hips hitching mindlessly.

"Don't move."

"Sorry," she said, steeling herself against the urge to squirm.

The rubbing resumed, circling her asshole, quickly leaving it slippery and wet. She managed to stay mostly still, her pussy utterly drenched, her stiff nipples scraping against the shower wall.

After a few more passes along her asshole, the soaped-up washcloth pressed into it, directed by his fingers. Her body gave way readily. The washcloth eased deeper, a sensuous intrusion that added yet more to her arousal.

"Good girl, keep staying still for Daddy."

The washcloth began to rotate slowly, pushing at the same time, adding more soap to the area.

He was thorough and careful, working the washcloth deeper, steadily stretching her out. A kiss landed on one of her cheeks, and then the other.

"Ass-kisser," she teased.

He laughed, keeping the washcloth moving, sliding it back, easing it forward, rotating it slowly.

The washcloth soon slipped out, its job well done. He stood, coming into her line of sight, and grabbed the detachable shower head. The spray of water hit her lower back first before trailing down. He ducked out of view again, spreading her cheeks to let the spray hit between them, washing away the soapiness. The rush of water in that sensitive spot made her shiver.

The spray aimed straight at her asshole next. She started in surprise, the water swirling through into her insides, a much different intrusion than either the plug or the washcloth. The spray continued, sending soapy water down her thighs. The urge to squirm was ever-present but she kept herself mostly still. He kept the spray aimed at her backside, washing off the soap.

"All done," he finally spoke up, standing up to reattach the shower head.

"So fresh and so clean," she joked, moving off the wall.

"Not so fast," he said, gesturing for her to return to her previous position.

She plastered herself to the wall, her breasts squished again against the cool tiles.

He sank out of sight. His assertive grip returned.

A wet, wriggly warmth pressed at her asshole.

"Daddy!" she squealed, starting in surprise again, peeking over her shoulder.

His tongue swiped up and down, and his grip grew firmer.

"So naughty..."

His tongue circled her asshole, and then slipped through into her insides, another brand new sensation for her.

One of his hands snuck around to her sex. She bucked her hips, caught between his fingers and his tongue. A slap came at one of her cheeks, a pointed reminder to stay still.

"Sorry," she whimpered, her voice wavering from the combined stimulation.

His only response was a satisfied murmur. He continued to coordinate, delving deeper, tasting more of her, rubbing at her slit, gathering up plentiful juices. The pleasure rose, her body humming from the attention. Sharing such lust with him as always conjured wicked thrills, these ones more potent from the novelty of this experience, having his tongue wriggling inside her asshole, testing the heretofore unexplored part of her. His fingers were proverbial cherries on top, adding a more familiar sensation.

He slipped deeper, face first in between her cheeks, his slurping keeping her blush hot. The wall provided a solid anchor for her to rest against, its coolness a delicious contrast to that blush and the steam wreathing around her. The pleasure rose higher, close to climax.

"I'm gonna cum..."

The fingers left her slit, triggering another whimper, this one of disappointment. His tongue thankfully did not stop wriggling.

The disappointment increased seconds later, however, when his tongue slipped out of her. She whimpered again, glancing over her shoulder.

"All done," he told her, coming into view, smiling in amusement at her desperation.

His arms wrapped around her. She purred, feeling his stiff cock rub up on her.

"How was that?" he asked, kissing at her shoulder.

"Wonderful..."

His mouth trailed towards hers. She met it without hesitation. A shiver cascaded along her.

I'm making out with Daddy after his tongue's been in my ass.

She could not help but think of Alana and Sebastian, imagining what their reaction might be to the truth of her mysterious lover. Their scandalized faces came into her mind's eye.

Would it shut them up out of shock or would they just ask more questions?

Her daddy broke the kiss, interrupting her train of thought, and stepped away to turn off the water.

The duo was soon in the bedroom, wearing the matching monogrammed robes she had recently bought for them, father on top of daughter. Her robe opened slowly, gradually, at first from her squirming and then guided by his hands to fully reveal her breasts and pussy. His mouth found the former, peppering the pert swells with a hungry affection, while his fingers landed on the latter, caressing the slick folds. She spread her legs wider. His mouth latched on a nipple. The pleasure rose once again.

His cock throbbed on her thigh, beads of pre-cum smearing over the trembling flesh. One of her hands snuck down to wrap around the shaft. He sucked harder, rubbing at her sex, the free-flowing juices threading around his fingers.

"Please don't stop," she begged breathlessly, an orgasm approaching.

The plea fell on deaf ears.

"No fair, Daddy..."

He forestalled more plaintive mewls by offering his cream-coated fingers. She wrapped her lips around them, shuddering at the light muskiness she found.

"Better?" he asked, smirking at her enthusiasm.

She smirked back, giving his fingers a few more licks.

"It'd be better if you made me cum."

"Be patient."

She stuck her tongue out at him.

"You're at least going to have to give me a minute," he told her, reaching down to take the rest of the robe off her.

The deft maneuvers revealed the rest of her nakedness. His eyes trailed along her curves, that gaze making her squirm. He took her by the hips and guided her onto her stomach, the robe between her and the bed.

"Has it been a minute yet?" she teased.

"What did I say about being patient?"

He grabbed his pillow, shaking his head in bemusement, and gestured for her to lift her hips to let him slide it under the robe.

"Comfy?"

She nodded, the slight elevation keeping her hips up off the mattress.

The bed shifted. His footfalls brought him to the dresser. She glanced over her shoulder, trying her best to catch a glimpse of him.

"Clock's ticking, Daddy. Get the lead out."

He laughed, his footfalls returning to the bed.

"What, you have somewhere to be?"

The bed shifted again, and he sidled up behind her, a hand landing on her ass. She purred, wiggling her hips.

A small pop rang out.

"Just going to lube up. And then we'll be good to go."

A image sprung up in her mind's eye of him smearing a glistening slickness along his length. The anticipation built after a few more seconds.

"Spread your cheeks," he finally spoke up.

She obeyed eagerly, letting her fingers pry them apart.

A cold wetness splattered in between them. She yelped, jerking in surprise. His hands joined hers, kneading thoroughly, working the lube all around. The yelp turned into another purr but then spiked into another yelp after a spank.

"Alright, keep 'em spread."

She bit her lip, unable to see his cock approaching her asshole, but easily imagining the obscene sight, the straining shaft dwarfing the crinkled entrance.

The head pressed there, a strange sensation that nevertheless triggered a moan.

"Hold on, I have to go take care of something," he said suddenly, the head moving away.

majicman21
majicman21
1,308 Followers
12