The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy!" she squealed in indignation, quickly looking over her shoulder.

He laughed, but she grumbled at his joke, at least until the head returned.

Steady pressure popped it inside her. His careful advance brought the first inch in as well. Her pussy twitched, the juices sticking all over, adding to the dampness on her robe. The slickness all around the area helped him push deeper, carving a path through her belly. She squirmed, listening to his ragged breathing. The halting exhalations clued her in to the lust surging inside him.

The two of them had fucked in some form daily over the past few weeks. Her appetite was formidable, his cock, mouth, and fingers in frequent demand, but he was more than able to match that appetite with the willingness and wherewithal to sate it.

All the experience with Mom, probably. Like mother, like daughter.

But even after the changes in their relationship, after all the couch blowjobs, steamy showers, and early morning creampies, among other incestuous shenanigans, his paternal care for her had not waned, aside from his understanding that she could weather whatever sort of vigorousness or depravity he wished to unleash.

He moved slowly, carefully, easing through her asshole. She knew his lust was roiling beneath the surface, kept at bay by that care.

You could pin me down and take me hard and I'd love it so much. But I know you want to go easy on me, at least for this first time.

His cock was almost halfway inside her, a wonderful intrusion, a solid warmth invading her core. Along with that delightful sensation came the rush of submitting to him.

"How's it feel?" he asked, his voice unsteady.

"So good," she murmured, letting her hands slip from her ass cheeks to take fistfuls of the sheets.

He pushed firmer, sending another inch into her.

"How's it feel for you, Daddy?"

"It feels amazing, honey...you feel amazing..."

The words were husky growls, full of pent-up desire.

As much as he wanted to hold back, at least temporarily, she wanted him to cut loose.

And I know how to get what I want. I always have.

"You don't have to hold back. I can take it like Mom did."

His cock throbbed.

"Please...let me be a good girl for you, a good slut..."

There was no need to dramatize her words for effect, since they were equal parts manipulation and truth.

"Please...I can take whatever you want to give me..."

He kept up the push inside her, doing his best to ignore her. His hands moved, one landing atop one of hers, pinning it down, the other taking her by the shoulder. She shivered with excitement, enjoying how his hands felt on her.

Another inch slotted through her asshole.

"Almost..." she heard him mutter.

Her free hand snuck to her asshole, tracing it, following as well around the last inch or so remaining outside it. That touch drew a groan from him. She sent her hand further down to his balls, caressing them.

"Move your hand," he said gruffly.

"Move it for me."

The hand at her shoulder moved suddenly, snagging her hand by the wrist and dragging it out from in between their bodies. His fingers curled over hers, pressing her hand to the mattress, and just like that, she was pinned down, her daddy securely atop her. She moaned at his assertiveness, and then moaned again when he gave one more firm push, fitting the final inch through her asshole. His length throbbed in her belly. More juices flowed from her neglected sex.

"You can fuck me...however you want," she spoke up. "I can take it...I want to take it."

C'mon...let loose...you know you want to...

He gave her no answer nor sign of acknowledgment.

His cock started to slide back. She let her asshole clutch around it, drawing another groan from him.

But he did not move with any urgency, despite his ragged breathing and straining shaft.

The retreat stopped with just the head of his length inside her.

She whined, squirming slightly.

"You're going to go even slower now, aren't you?"

"Don't move," he told her, ignoring her question.

His hands lifted off hers. She kept them on the bed.

A squirting sound followed, and a cold wetness splattered in between her cheeks. She started in surprise, realizing after another second that he was adding more lube to the proceedings. The wetness dribbled sluggishly around his length.

His hands moved to her shoulders, using the dual grip as leverage with which to start pushing deeper, squishing through her tender insides.

"Your dick feels so good," she purred breathlessly.

There was again no answer nor acknowledgment.

C'mon, Daddy...

The advance was easier this time, her asshole giving way readily, allowing inch after inch to glide towards her core. Moans spilled from her in droves, the pleasure rising slowly, keyed by the sheer thrill of taking him deep. His hips pressed on hers, bringing his body further atop hers, that simple yet meaningful contact adding to the thrill.

Soon enough, he was buried to the base. His fingers flexed around her shoulders, his ragged breathing loud in her ears, his cock throbbing in her belly, an unmistakable presence, leaving her unable to focus on much else besides it.

He still did not move with any urgency. His hips stayed in place, keeping him buried. She reached back to run her fingers along his thighs, feeling the muscles there shift to his minute movements.

His arms wrapped around her then and brought her against his chest. She melted into his embrace, tilting her head back. His mouth found hers.

One of his hands slid along her collarbone to her breasts, teasing the soft swells and the stiff nipples. She shuddered, her back arching. His other hand slid down as well, but bypassed her breasts, darting towards her sex. Two fingers landed on her clit.

She squealed into the kiss, her pleasure skyrocketing from the combined stimulation, her nerves humming with delight. He let his mouth come off hers, and dragged it over her neck, marking the olive swath with saliva. His fingers circled atop her clit. The hand at her breasts groped, the teasing turning assertive.

Her neediness rose with the pleasure. She wound her hips onto his cock.

"Please, Daddy..."

He sucked at her neck, his teeth scraping lightly over her skin.

"Please let me cum..."

His fingers rubbed steadily, drowning in her sticky juices. The pleasure neared climax.

"I wanna cum for you..."

He growled around his mouthful, squeezing harder at her breast, the discomfort bleeding into the delight.

"Please..."

She came a few seconds after that desperate appeal. A wavering cry filled the room. His fingers left her clit, his arm wrapping around her again.

The cry dwindled into gasps. The ecstasy was thorough, running its course all over her. He held her close, still sucking at her neck.

Gimme more hickeys, she thought idly, the ecstasy giving way to afterglow. I love when my friends ask me about them. Makes me feel so naughty.

She sometimes felt a bit of guilt about lying to them, but she knew the truth would be understandably received very poorly. And besides, it was fun to find half-truths to their questions, a little game she played, crafting answers that were technically not lies.

"Does your dad know about this mystery man?" Sebastian had asked her at one point.

"Yeah, he's had to have noticed the hickeys by now," Alana had added.

She had only smiled and shrugged.

"He knows what he needs to know."

Bingo, not a lie!

His hips swung back, interrupting her thoughts, his cock quickly popping free. She did not complain, fresh off the orgasm and afterglow, but her asshole clutched, bereft of any sort of penetration. He guided her onto her stomach, taking a few seconds to rearrange the robe and the pillow.

Another squirting sound heralded more lube. She purred, imagining him stroking his cock, adding another coat of slickness.

The cold splatters came next, but she was ready for them. He massaged the lube into her skin, taking care to prepare her for more depravity.

God, I hope you fuck me hard now...

The head of his length slotted between her cheeks. He took a firm hold of her shoulder.

His cock sunk into her with little resistance. She moaned, grabbing fistfuls of the sheets. His hips pushed steadily, a slight impatience noticeable compared to the previous times. A dull ache sprung up in her core. He put his other hand on her other shoulder for more leverage, using it to slide all the way inside her, filling her to the brim, fitting perfectly into her belly.

"Fuck yes..."

She smiled at the surging desire in his voice.

Time to bring it home.

"Does my ass feel good? Is it nice and tight wrapped around your dick?"

He groaned wordlessly.

"It's all yours, Daddy, all yours..."

His hips hitched forward, grinding his cock into her. The dull ache grew stronger. Her eyes fluttered, her tongue licking over her lips.

"Fuck me hard, like you fucked Mom, please, I need what she had..."

Once again, the words were equal parts manipulation and truth.

"I need it...please...I need you..."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Goddamn it, Ariel...

Alex had learned over the past few weeks that his daughter was willing to take whatever he wanted to offer in the way of lustfulness. Whether quick and frantic, slow and steady, or anything in between, there was nothing that could quite shake her enthusiasm.

But there was also nothing as of yet that could shake his paternal affection for her, even if it tended to manifest itself in different ways these days. A weaker man might have viewed her with less respect after the amount of times she had readily submitted to his advances. Even at her most eager and his most lustful, there was still care in his handling of her.

Given that this was a new experience for her, he was doing his absolute best to keep his raging desires at bay. From the jump, he had wanted to pin her down and take her hard, the same way he had frequently done to Carmen. It had become a usual instinct these days, a development he had largely ignored due to the thrills that always followed from heeding that instinct.

But I knew I wouldn't last long if I just fucked her hard right away, and I didn't want to rush this. She deserves to have a memorable and drawn-out first time with anal.

His restraint was flagging, however, and her teasing, pleading words did not help. She had learned from an early age how best to manipulate him to get what she wanted. These days, those manipulations often took on a sexual flavor.

You're many things, Ariel, but subtle isn't usually one of them.

"I can take it, I can be a good slut..."

Alex had also learned long ago how to sniff out those manipulations, and had adapted even to her recent methods. But like any doting father, sometimes he could not help but give her what she wanted, especially when it was essentially the same as what he wanted.

He grabbed her wrists, and tugged her arms back, quickly immobilizing her.

"Daddy!"

His cock throbbed. He glanced at her broken-in asshole, taking a hearty amount of pride in how it stretched around him.

The only way Danny or any of those douchebags at his party would see this is if I let them watch me fuck her.

The thought was stealthy and sudden. If not for the lust gripping him, he might have taken a moment to unpack its implications.

But her asshole clutched, easily winning his attention.

He pulled his hips back, revealing his glistening cock, and thrust forward, spearing it deep. The force shook her body, leaving her ass bouncing. She moaned, rendered helpless, her upper half suspended off the bed.

He started up a consistent, insistent rhythm. Her asshole clutched again, smothering his shaft with a warm, tight embrace. Soft slaps sounded from his balls whacking against her sex, the sacks coated with her cream after a few thrusts.

"Daddy..."

He growled at the meekness in her mewl. His pace increased. She squealed, happily absorbing his efforts, her curves rippling and jiggling.

"This is what you wanted?" he asked gruffly.

"Mmm, what I wanted, what I needed, don't stop..."

His cock throbbed dangerously, the pleasure roaring all-too-soon towards a crescendo.

You're not the only one who can tease.

He stopped the thrusts, and let go of her wrists.

She tumbled forward, landing in a heap before she could catch herself, grunting from the impact against the mattress. The fall dragged her off his cock, the length out in the open, gleaming with lube and pre-cum.

There was just enough time for her to whine desperately before he clambered atop her. The whine became a moan. He put his hands atop hers, pinning them down, and let his cock rest in the cleft between her ass cheeks, a firm presence he knew would drive her crazy.

"You want me back inside you?" he asked, nuzzling at her neck.

"Yes, Daddy, please..."

"You want me to fuck you hard?"

"Please..."

"Tell me how bad you need it."

"So bad...I need you to fuck me hard, make my ass yours, please...I need to feel it how Mom felt it, I need to be treated like you treated her, I can take it..."

"You sure you can take it?"

She nodded, breathing raggedly, her face flushed.

"I don't know, you might be too loud."

"I don't care who hears...'

"You don't think the neighbors would wonder about you screaming 'Daddy, don't stop fucking my ass'?"

"Fuck 'em, I don't care!"

"I thought you wanted me to fuck you."

"Daddy!"

He laughed, kissing her upper back.

"Please..."

"Oh, what, you can tease me but I can't tease you?"

"You can do whatever you want to me, you know that..."

He reached down between them and guided his cock to her asshole. The head slipped into place. A firm thrust sank the first few inches into her.

"Fuck yes!"

Her cry of delight was matched by his groan of satisfaction.

A second thrust, and he was balls-deep inside his daughter's ass. She squirmed, her legs kicking, a soft grunt spilling from her.

"Please...don't hold back..."

He pumped vigorously, his balls slapping wetly against her drenched slit. The bed creaked, rocked by his thrusts along with her curves. More soft grunts spilled from her at each impact into her figure.

His pleasure soared higher. He added more force to his efforts, his restraint crumbling, his muscles tensing, his sweat trickling onto her. In between her grunts were strained, halting words.

"Please...don't...stop...love...it...love...you...Daddy..."

He took a fistful of her hair and tugged her head back, her resultant squeal sending a shiver over him.

"I'm close, honey. Won't last much longer."

"Please...cum inside me..."

"Oh, you want me to cum inside you?"

"Mm-hmmm...wanna go to sleep with your load in my belly..."

His cock throbbed dangerously, repeatedly driven to the base inside her, that stretched asshole clutching, hoping to keep him buried. The pleasure surged towards orgasm.

He gave her one, two, three, four more thrusts, and then settled deep, feeling her squirm underneath him.

The orgasm struck. He claimed a mouthful of her neck, sucking hungrily, still holding onto her hair. Sweet, wondrous release came with the heated spurts firing into his daughter's insides, spraying down that until-recently untouched space. She jerked, the spasmodic reaction quickly calming.

"Ooh, that's so good, Daddy, fucking fill me up..."

He pressed his hips down to ensure every drop reached as deep as possible. Her murmur became a gasp, her body pinned to the mattress, leaving her helpless, a predicament he was well aware she was happy to be caught in.

Even after the last spurts settled inside her, and his ecstasy transitioned to afterglow, he did not move, enjoying this closeness with her, taking advantage of his position to grope her breasts, the lush swells smushed against her robe. The unlikely lovers unwound slowly, her breathing growing steadier, shifting into a contented purring.

After a few more gropes, he lifted himself off her, letting his softening cock slip back. Her asshole clutched at his retreat, not quite sated. He watched his length pop free, and drank in the obscene sight of that well-fucked asshole struggling to close up. The lush cheeks framing it jiggled and trembled to her squirming.

I'm a terrible father, he thought wryly, squeezing one of those cheeks.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ariel sighed, appreciating the way he kneaded her ass cheeks. A peek over her shoulder showed his eyes fixed on the stretched hole in between them. She could feel the results of his handiwork, that hole raw and tender, the dull ache from before throbbing in the pit of her stomach.

"You like the view?" she teased.

"Of course. I should sell tickets to it, it's so amazing."

She giggled.

"You'd let your own daughter be ogled by a bunch of strangers?"

You got jealous over Danny and he didn't even make a move on me.

"On second thought, no, I wouldn't."

"Good. Because it should just be all for you."

"Damn right."

She giggled again.

"Now can you go get the butt plug? I don't want to waste a single drop."

"Oh right..."

The bed shifted as he raced to the bathroom.

She stretched out on the bed, making sure to keep her hips elevated and her asshole clenched, all the better to keep her daddy's cum inside her.

Footfalls came back into the bedroom, heading to the dresser.

"Just going to grab a pair of panties."

"Hurry up..."

He laughed, quickly climbing onto the bed.

"Spread your cheeks then."

The plug met her asshole, and pushed through, squishing into place. She shivered, utterly delighted to know his cum was now trapped in her belly, much like she had been trapped underneath him.

He gave her bare ass one more squeeze before helping her slip on the panties.

"Better now?"

"Mm-hmm."

He eased the pillow and the robe out from underneath her.

"Be right back."

The brief silence that fell after he left was broken up by a gurgling in her stomach. She sighed again, her body tired and overstimulated. Slowly, lazily, the plug shifting to her movements, she dragged herself up to her pillows, and plopped her head onto them. A hand drifted to her midriff, fingers tracing over it, imagining the load of seed sloshing inside, warm and gooey.

God...just wearing the plug was distracting enough by itself. Combine it with Daddy's cum, and I don't think I'd be able to get anything done.

Footfalls soon came back into the room.

"How're you feeling?" he asked, sliding into bed and sidling up behind her.

She nuzzled back at him.

"Wonderful...that was so much fun...thank you..."

"I should be thanking you."

She giggled.

"Thanks for getting up in my guts."

He laughed.

"You make it sound so romantic."

Her stomach gurgled again.

"I'm hungry too," he said. "How about Italian Stallion?"

"Ooh! Yes please."

"The usual?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Alright."

She closed her eyes, feeling tiredness join her hunger.

"If I fall asleep, wake me when the food gets here."

12