The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 08

Story Info
A family party leads to unexpected jealousy.
5.7k words
4.35
5.4k
12

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

The car trundled up the long driveway, gravel crackling lightly under the tires. Alex glanced over to Ariel, her arm slung out the window, her dark brown hair flowing over her shoulders. His hand had been on her knee for most of the drive, settled atop that stretch of smooth olive skin.

Their destination waited just ahead, the sprawling house surrounded by lush green.

"So," she spoke up, turning to smile at him, "what's the over-under on how many times Aunt Sylvia tries to set you up?"

He laughed.

"Do you even know what an over-under is?"

"No clue. I've just heard it a lot lately."

He laughed again, guiding the car around to the left, where a small paved area held other cars.

"Well, all I know is you wouldn't make any money on that bet."

He parked at the end of the line of cars, and squeezed her knee before slipping out into the humid air. She grabbed her canvas bag from the backseat and followed.

A path wound around behind the house.

Two men stood just beyond a short white fence, part of a pool and some lounge chairs visible behind them. The side door into the house waited to the right.

"Alex!" one of them greeted him. "And Ariel! Welcome, welcome! Hope the drive wasn't bad."

"Nothing we couldn't handle," he replied, accepting a hug.

"Uncle Ralph!" Ariel chirped brightly, going in for her own hug.

"Hey there, munchkin!"

"I'm Alex," Alex said to the second man, holding out a hand.

"Cliff, nice to meet you."

"Oh right," Ralph said. "This is Cliff, he's a new guy at work. Figured he should come by and get to know some people."

"New guy?" Cliff said with a grin. "It's been six months."

"Well, you're new to them."

"Go change," Alex told Ariel. "I know you're dying to get in that pool."

Ralph nodded and gestured for her to slip past them.

"Nice to meet you," Ariel added to Cliff on her way through.

"You too."

Ralph glanced at her for a second and then back at Alex.

"She looks more like Carmen everyday."

"You're telling me," Alex said drily.

"Who's Carmen?" Cliff asked.

"My wife," Alex answered.

Here it comes.

Cliff glanced past him, back in the direction he and Ariel had come.

"Is she coming too?"

Ralph winced slightly.

"She, uh, passed away years ago," he explained.

"When Ariel was a baby," Alex added.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry."

"All good."

"That must've been so hard."

Yep.

"By the way," Ralph cut in.

Whew.

"You're single, right? Sylvia asked me but I wasn't sure."

"Yeah, I am. Not really looking though."

"Why not? You're a catch."

He shrugged.

"I have work and Ariel. That's all I need."

"Well, I get it, but Sylvia has a few people she thinks would be good for you. Fair warning."

Alex chuckled.

"Thanks."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ariel strolled back outside, air conditioning giving way to warmth. Her daddy was still chatting with Uncle Ralph and Cliff, his eyes flickering over to her. She smiled, and turned towards the pool, adding a quick sashay to her hips to tease him.

A few people were already at the party, some of them family members. She greeted each one on her way to the pool, accepting hugs and kisses and comments about how much she looked like her mom. Vanessa was lounging on a pool float, two friends swimming idly around her.

"Hey bitch!" she called over, holding up a beer can in a long-distance toast.

Ariel dove in, the embrace of the cool water wonderfully refreshing, and swam lazily towards her. Pool noodles were strewn around, so she grabbed a few, kicking her feet to get closer.

"Hey bitch," she shot back, smirking.

"Y'know, this is my party, so only I can call people bitch."

Ariel laughed.

"Congrats on the graduation."

"Thanks."

"I got you something but I can't give it to you right now."

Vanessa raised her sunglasses and arched an eyebrow.

Ariel pinched the tips of her pointer finger and thumb together and brought them to her lips.

"Really?" Vanessa asked, leaning forward in interest.

Ariel nodded.

"I know a guy on campus."

Vanessa nodded in approval.

"Lemme find out my little cuz has a plug."

More than one kind.

"I'll give you the goods later."

The friends came over, surfacing around Ariel.

"What's up?" Liz asked her.

"Y'know, surviving."

"Did she tell you only she can call people bitch yet?" Michelle asked, nodding towards Vanessa.

"Yeah, it's her party and all that."

Vanessa scoffed.

"Oh, when's Jordan getting here?" Liz asked her.

The scoff became a smirk.

"He should be here soon."

"I see you kept it modest with the swimsuit," Michelle said to Ariel. "Didn't want to dazzle him too much?"

"You can see some boob, but not too much," Vanessa commented. "It's perfect."

"Especially for a family thing," Ariel added. "I didn't want to scandalize Grandma."

Vanessa laughed.

"Thank you for that. She'd just end up making today about herself."

"God forbid anyone steals your spotlight," Liz joked.

"Damn right."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'm just saying, go out for dinner with her, see how you two get along."

Alex hesitated.

"I appreciate that you're trying to do right by me, but I'm not really looking for anything serious."

Sylvia shook her head.

"I'm not saying marry her. And she's not looking for anything serious either. She got out of a long engagement last year, so she'd be fine with something a little casual."

Alex glanced over at Ariel, chatting with the other girls.

More people had arrived over the past hour, some he knew to varying extents, others completely new faces. The pool was still mostly populated by Ariel, Vanessa, and her friends. He had eventually gone in, and Sylvia had strolled over soon after, taking a break from her self-imposed hostess duties to dip her feet in the pool.

"You don't even have to introduce her to Ariel," Sylvia continued, noticing the glance.

"Nah, I'm not worried about that. Not anymore, at least."

Sylvia nodded.

A new arrival came into the backyard, young and lean, a small white box tied with red string under his arm.

She noticed his glance again and looked over her shoulder.

"Jordan!"

He waved, ambling over, a slight relief on his face.

"Hey, Mrs. McKinney."

"Alex, this is Jordan. He's Cliff's son. Jordan, this is Alex, my brother-in-law. And his daughter is...ah, she's over there with Vanessa and her friends."

"Oh, Ariel," Jordan muttered, recognition obvious in his tone of voice.

How do you know her?

"Nice to meet you," he told Alex politely.

"You too."

"What's in the box?" Sylvia asked, slipping her feet from the pool and standing.

"Uh, cookies from Argento's. My mom's favorite bakery."

"Well, thank you! And thank her for us. Let me take that from you."

Jordan handed over the box, nodded at Alex, and then headed in the direction of the girls.

"Jordan!" Vanessa exclaimed. "Finally!"

Ariel noticeably brightened, swimming closer to the edge of the pool.

Alex raised an eyebrow.

Jordan greeted the girls, interest visible in his eyes.

Not my business, Alex told himself.

He dove underwater and swam a few laps. When he surfaced, Jordan was in the pool, lounging against the wall, chatting with the girls, interest still visible in his eyes.

Not my business.

He swam more laps, doing his best to focus on his movement and breath.

After a dozen or so, he took a short break, resting his forearms on the edge of the pool. The water stirred to the strokes of an approaching swimmer, so he glanced over, recognizing Ariel's navy blue one-piece.

She cruised to a stop right next to him.

"Aunt Sylvia try to set you up yet?"

"Yep."

"Did you say yes?"

"Nope. I said I'm not looking for anything."

Ariel leaned closer.

"So," she began, her voice low and conspiratorial, "you didn't mention you're getting your dick wet in your daughter?"

"I felt like that wouldn't have been good to say."

Ariel giggled.

"Probably not."

She pushed herself away from the wall using his shoulder and swam back over to the group. Alex watched her go, and then noticed Jordan's attention on her too. His eyes narrowed instinctively, but he shook his head, almost amused at his reaction.

He's just being a typical teenage boy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'm telling you man, I know it seems like it shouldn't work, but scheduling it has been like the best thing. A straight-up revelation."

Ralph laughed.

"So what, like, 'Honey, we'll throw down on Tuesday at ten o'clock'?"

"Yeah basically," Sean shot back. "And then you get excited for Tuesday at ten o'clock. And you do your best to make sure you don't have anything going on then."

"I mean, I can see that," Cliff said, shrugging.

"Brought that spark back into our marriage."

"I'm divorced, so I don't know shit about bringing back the spark."

Ralph laughed.

"What about you?" Sean asked him.

"Man, Sylvie has enough spark for both of us. She's a firecracker. Always has been."

"Just like her sister," Alex joked.

Ralph laughed again.

And her daughter.

Alex glanced over to the lounge chairs by the pool, where the group was gathered, Vanessa holding court, Ariel and Jordan chatting.

"You got any tips?" Sean asked Ralph. "For keeping things spicy."

Ralph shrugged.

"I guess...if the mood strikes, let it strike. Be open to it."

"What if I'm at work?"

"Send her a dirty text or something," Cliff suggested.

Ralph pointed at him in agreement.

"What if we're driving?"

"Road head," Alex joked again.

Ralph laughed.

"Or just look for a nearby place to pull over," Cliff added. "Somewhere private."

Ralph nodded.

"Yeah, Sylvie and I have this place. Little auto repair shop off Route Seventeen, down the road from Fuller's. Been abandoned for years. We sneak around back."

"Sounds risky," Sean told him.

"We've been there like hundreds of times and never been caught."

"Guess I'll have to find a place me and the wife can use."

"Speak of the devil," Cliff spoke up, nodding towards Sylvia, steadily approaching them.

"Don't call my wife the devil," Ralph joked, putting on an offended expression.

"Are you two staying over tonight?" Sylvia asked Alex. "I'm trying to figure out the sleeping arrangements."

"Nah, Ariel has something on campus tomorrow. Gotta be there early."

"Ah, shame," Ralph commented. "How long is the drive home again?"

"Two hours, give or take. Easy enough."

"Well, let me know if you change your mind," Sylvia said, already heading towards another small gathering of people.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alex stood by the car, watching Ariel chat with Vanessa and Grandma Isabella, a late arrival to the party as always. Jordan stood a few yards away, part of a different conversation, but often glancing over, taking advantage of a great view of Ariel's backside.

"Looks like it's gonna rain," Ralph commented from nearby, glancing up at the skies with a furrowed brow.

"You sure you don't want to stay the night?" Sylvia asked hopefully, leaning against Ralph, his arm over her shoulder.

"Thank you for the offer," Alex demurred. "But we've gotta get back."

She smiled sadly.

"Well, it's always good to see the two of you. We should get together more often."

"Definitely. We'll probably have more time in the summer, so maybe then."

Ariel strolled over to the car, dressed again in a t-shirt and skirt combo, canvas bag slung over her shoulder. Vanessa and their grandmother came up behind her, heading towards Alex.

"Bye, Uncle Alex," Vanessa said, hugging him.

"Congrats on becoming an adult," he joked.

"Oh God, no," she gasped in dramatized horror. "Don't put that evil on me."

Isabella stepped up to him as Ariel chatted with Ralph and Sylvia.

"Every time I see her she looks more and more like Carmen," she told him.

"I know," he murmured. "And she acts like her too."

She smiled.

"It's a blessing."

Sometimes...

She gave him a strong hug.

"Thank you for being such a good father to Ariel."

He winced very slightly.

"Alright you two," Ralph spoke up. "Get going before you get caught in the rain."

Alex slipped into the car. Ariel slung the canvas bag into the backseat before plopping into the passenger seat.

The quartet waved, watching them ease from the parking spot and slowly trundle out towards the road.

"What'd Grandma say to you?" Ariel asked. "I heard my name."

"She thanked me for being such a good father to you," he replied sardonically.

Ariel raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Because she wouldn't say that if she knew we were fucking."

She scoffed.

"Just because you get balls-deep in me every day doesn't mean you're not a good father."

He shrugged.

"I'm not exactly saying that. I just found it funny in an ironic sort of way."

She looked through the rearview windows at the quartet.

"Now I kinda want to see the look on her face if she knew."

He laughed.

"You want to give her a heart attack?"

She grinned, shifting in her seat.

A few minutes later, they were on the highway, cruising along, his hand back on her knee.

"So, did you have a good time?" she asked.

"It was nice, yeah. Mostly just chatted with Ralph and his buddies. And with Sylvia a bit."

"Are you going to go out with whoever she wanted to set you up with?"

"Nope."

"Aw, why not? Maybe she's a nice person."

He glanced over at her.

"I don't need to go on dates. I have you."

"We're not dating though."

"I know. I just mean I don't feel like going out when I can stay in with you."

She smiled.

"Well, I had a nice time too."

"Yeah, I saw you spent most of the time with Vanessa and her friends."

"Did you meet Jordan?" she asked him curiously.

"Briefly. Chatted a bit with his dad Cliff though."

"He's nice. Cute too."

...alright then.

"He did seem nice," he said neutrally, focusing on the road.

"We had a good time. He gave me his number. Maybe I'll text him."

He glanced over again, scanning her face for any tell that might reveal her intentions.

"He's definitely into me. Was checking me out a bit but probably didn't think I'd notice."

Here we go.

"I know he's a little younger than me. Not that much though. And we did vibe. Might be different one-on-one, but who knows?"

"I know what you're doing," he spoke up.

"What do you mean, Daddy?" she asked innocently.

"Your mom used to do this all the time."

"Do what?"

"Try to make me jealous."

"What makes you think I'm trying to make you jealous? I'm just talking about the party."

He bit back a sigh.

"Alright, keep talking then."

She smiled.

"He smelled nice, did you notice? I don't know if he put on cologne because he knew girls would be at the party, but it was nice, whatever it was."

"I didn't notice that," he replied, keeping his voice cool despite a surge of annoyance.

"I'm a little disappointed he didn't try to kiss me, but maybe he was just being super polite."

"You can stop now," he told her pointedly.

"Stop what? You told me to keep talking."

He rolled his eyes.

"You're even less subtle than your mom was."

"Subtle about what?. I'm just talking about Jordan."

"Right."

She smiled sweetly.

"I can stop talking if you want. I wouldn't want to make you feel some type of way."

He glanced at an upcoming exit sign.

"No, keep going. Obviously you're angling for some sort of reaction."

"Reaction?"

"You want me to get annoyed. Get mad and maybe take it out on you, fuck you harder than usual."

"I mean, that sounds like fun, I guess. But I was just talking."

"Right, because you're so innocent."

She pouted theatrically.

"What're you saying? That your baby girl isn't innocent?"

He laughed.

"Oh, I wouldn't dare imply anything."

"Ooh!" she suddenly exclaimed. "What if you go on that date with whoever Aunt Sylvia wanted to set you up with..."

Don't say it.

"...and I'll go out with Jordan! We'll make it a double date. What do you think?"

He pursed his lips.

"I think you want to get into trouble."

"Trouble?" she asked, unable to hide a brief mischievous grin.

"Same as your mom. She loved to push my buttons. Loved how I would react."

"How would you react?"

"You'll see. Since obviously you're hoping to find out."

The exit sign came up again, so he eased into the proper lane.

"Why're we getting out here?" she asked.

"No reason," he said, glancing around, quickly noticing a garishly-colored restaurant, basically a large shack, with picnic tables in a variety of similarly garish colors arranged around it, the sign on the roof of the shack boasting an anthropomorphic trio of cheeseburger, milkshake, and hot dog.

Fuller's.

"Where are we going?" she asked, a budding excitement coloring her voice.

"Just wait."

An abandoned auto repair shop waited ahead. Alex pulled off the road, and drove around back, finding the area hemmed in by a chain-link fence broken in several places, with a small wooded area on the other side.

"Get out," he said, parking close to the old, crumbling building, and slipping out into the balmy night, the smell of oncoming rain heavy in the air.

She giggled, and followed him to the back of the car.

"Bend over," he directed next, gesturing to the trunk.

She obeyed, stretching out her upper half, her skirt riding up to reveal more of her thighs.

Alex felt his cock twitch.

"Hands behind your back."

She giggled again, clasping her hands together at the small of her back.

"You know what I'd do to your mom when she tried to make me jealous?"'

She shook her head, face against the trunk.

"Well, I'd usually get at least annoyed, sometimes a little mad. And I'd take it out on her, get a little rough, a little primal...which is what she was always going for."

She moaned, her thighs rubbing together under her skirt.

"But I'd always make sure to punish her first. Let her know what a brat she was being."

"Are you going to punish me?" she asked hopefully.

Alex sidled up behind her.

"Yes," he answered simply, flipping her skirt over her hips to reveal her panties.

She squirmed, but otherwise stayed still. His cock twitched again, arousal mounting at the sight of her round ass aimed back at him, the cheeks peeking out from her panties. The scrap of fabric hid her slit, but he did not take it off yet, instead grabbing her ass, squeezing and kneading. Her squirming grew stronger.

He raised a hand and brought it down onto her ass.

"Daddy!"

His hand squeezed again after the spank. She whimpered, her hands clasped together behind her back. He grew more assertive with his groping, dimpling the lush swell of her ass.

"Good girl."

She shivered, glancing back at him, her eyes fluttering.

He raised a hand again.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight spanks rained down, setting her ass to a lewd jiggling. She cried out constantly, trembling and bucking mindlessly.

After the eighth, he went back to groping and squeezing.

"I'm sorry," she murmured. "I'm sorry for being bad..."

"Thank you for the apology, Ariel."

He brought his hand down, once, twice, thrice, four times, going back and forth from cheek to cheek. Her cries rang loud, but her submissiveness kept her in place.

He caressed along her reddened ass.

"Did you think one measly apology was going to get you out of this?"

She whimpered again. Another shiver slipped over her.

His palm cracked against her ass again. She shrieked, her thighs shaking along with her ass.

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers
12