The Perfect Fuck Buddy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Daddy..."

"I know, baby girl," he assured her, stroking along her ass, his cock pressing at the inside of his briefs.

She purred, enjoying his touch even with her skin tender.

"You alright, Ariel?"

"Mm-hmm..."

"Good. Because we're not done yet."

Her hips waggled excitedly.

He curled his fingers into her panties and dragged them down.

Fuck.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ariel giggled at her daddy's sudden silence.

His hands slid up over her back. One took a fistful of her hair, and the other slithered around her throat, the duo combining to bring her off the car and into his arms.

"Did you plan this?" he asked tersely.

"Plan what?"

He abruptly shoved her back down over the trunk. She squealed, and then moaned when he eased the butt plug out. Her asshole twitched, left empty.

A sharp slap smacked one cheek, and then the other.

"Daddy!"

"Did you plan this?"

"Yes," she hissed, her ass stinging.

"When did you put the plug in?"

"When I changed out of my swimsuit. Haven't had it in long."

"Did Jordan actually give you his number or did you make all that up?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

She barely had time to be proud of her brattiness before more spanks came. His palm cracked against her bare ass, sharp and rude, leaving it jiggling. Her juices flowed steadily from the thrill of such naughtiness.

"Tell me," he said after the last spank.

"...he did. How does that make you feel? A little possessive? Like you want to fuck me hard to remind me I belong to you?"

He tugged pointedly at her hair.

"When did you plan this?"

"A few days ago. Vanessa told me Jordan would be coming. She said he's too young for her but she thought we might hit it off. Said she told him the same about me."

A brief silence fell. She smiled again, imagining the look of surprise on his face.

"Figured I could use the opportunity to mess with you a little bit. Make you jealous and see what you'd do."

Another spank came, drawing a yelp from her. The pain sparked across her ass, not nearly strong enough to overshadow her excitement.

Besides, I do deserve this.

"You little devil," he spoke up, an impressed note in his voice, his free hand squeezing and caressing her ass.

"Just like Mom, right?"

"Oh yeah," he said, before shoving her head back down against the car, and stepping back.

"There's lube in my bag," she said quickly. "Handcuffs too."

Another brief silence fell. She squirmed impatiently, her ass burning.

"You thought of everything," he finally said.

His footsteps crunched on the dirt. She glanced over to watch him open the door and reach into the backseat, digging through the canvas bag. Her thighs rubbed together, her pussy drenched and needy.

He strode back around her, slipping from sight. She unclasped her hands, waiting for the cuffs, her thighs rubbing together again. Metal clicked around a wrist seconds later, and then the other. She moaned, the thrill of helplessness adding to the excitement.

Another spank landed, and then another, both cheeks taking one. She squealed, but just wiggled her hips, hoping to add to the view.

A light thump on the car drew her attention. She glanced over to see his shorts and briefs there.

A squirting sound followed, conjuring the alluring mental image of her daddy smearing lube along his straining shaft.

A hand spread her cheeks. Another squirting sound followed, and then a cold slickness splattered at the start of the cleft between them, dribbling towards her asshole. The tight bud twitched, eager for action.

The head of his length pressed there. She did her best to stay still.

"To answer your question," he spoke up, his voice thick with desire and frustration. "Yes, it makes me feel possessive."

She smiled, and then moaned again when he pushed forward, sending the head through, letting it squish into her insides.

"Fuck yes, Daddy..."

Another push, steady and careful, sank another inch inside her. She shivered, urging her body to open up for him. His throbbing cock pushed forward again, carving out a path towards her core.

"Oh, it's always so good when you get inside me..."

He took another fistful of her hair, his assertiveness making her purr. Juices trickled at her slit, her arousal mounting higher.

His hips pushed, sending more of him through her asshole. He tugged at her hair, his other hand stealing to her breasts, groping them over her t-shirt. She purred again, loving the way he handled her.

Another push sank a couple more inches into her.

"Daddy..."

Her asshole clenched around his length, her belly twinging, forced to accept the intrusion.

One last push ended with him bottoming out inside her, his hips flush against hers.

"God yes, give me every inch of that dick..."

A quick slide backwards deprived her of almost all of those inches. She grumbled instinctively, but he ignored her, squirting more lube onto his cock, and then her ass. The slick droplets ran down between her spread cheeks, tracing around his shaft.

His hands moved to her shoulders, pinning her down and gathering leverage at the same time.

"Put me in my place," she begged breathlessly. "Please..."

He eased his hips forward, steadily driving back to the base inside her. Her eyes fluttered. She bucked, her feet kicking, scraping over the dirt.

"Yes...so good, Daddy..."

His grip tightened on her shoulders. His hips swung back, stopping with just the head of his length inside her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alex squeezed at her shoulders, his eyes fixed on her asshole, appreciating the way it clung desperately to the head. Her pussy glistened beneath it. His eyes trailed up over her hips and back, to her face, hidden partially in the shadows, a slice of her cheek visible.

She can take it. Just like her mom did.

He swung his hips forward, sending him balls-deep inside his daughter's belly.

The force pushed her breath out in a weak grunt. Her ass bounced, easily absorbing the impact. He groaned at the snug, smothering warmth of her insides, watching her squirm, fully impaled on his cock.

She can take it. She wants to.

He swung his hips back and then forward, keeping her pinned to the car to take the thrust. This time, he did not wait after, unleashing more thrusts, his cock pumping vigorously, forcing more grunts from her.

Her curves shook and wiggled, triggering a rush of possessiveness. He took another fistful of her hair and tugged.

"You're mine, Ariel..."

"Yes, Daddy, all yours, all yours!"

He added more force to the next thrusts. She twisted mindlessly, his hands holding her mostly steady.

"I'm yours, just yours, your little slut..."

His cock throbbed at her words, the litany interspersed with gasps and grunts.

"Please don't stop..."

The lustful devotion in her voice fueled his possessiveness. The pleasure surged, almost all-encompassing, so much so that he did not notice the rain right away.

The drops began to patter on the car, drawing his attention briefly away from Ariel.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I know I was a bad girl, but I just love when you take me, when you remind me I'm yours, I just want to be yours..."

Her words drew his attention right back to her. His hands squeezed at her body, firm and forceful. A pressure rose in his core.

"You are mine," he assured her. "Don't you worry about that."

He fucked his helpless daughter, watching her ass bounce, the olive skin shining from the rain, wetness splattering off from the force of his hips crashing against hers.

"I'm getting close, Ariel..."

She tossed her head, a spray of water from her damp hair dappling his shirt. His hand slid over her back, her t-shirt sticking to her figure, and he tugged at her hair again, watching her bend backwards slightly. She whimpered but did not complain otherwise.

Her ass jiggled rhythmically from his thrusts. He took his other hand and slapped it down onto the cheeks, four quick smacks making her squeal. Her asshole clenched on his shaft.

You're all mine.

The pleasure and pressure neared apex. He did not stop, his sweat mingling with rain.

"Daddy..."

He fired off one, two, three, four more thrusts, and then a fifth, sinking to the base inside her after. She bucked, pinned between him and the car, each thrust pulling more whimpers from her.

The pressure broke, triggering a release, a strong euphoria spreading throughout his nerves. Heated spurts burst from his twitching cock, spraying deep into her. She purred, her feet kicking, her asshole clenching again.

"Mmm, fuck yes..."

He tugged at her hair again, hearing her voice hitch with a breathless gasp. The spurts continued, filling her belly with his cum, staking yet another sexual claim to her. He kept himself pressed against her, a primal sort of triumph blooming in his chest.

"Good girl...take that load..."

She cooed, winding her hips against his, her asshole milking him desperately for yet more cum.

The rain pattered onto them, but he did not hurry, staying buried inside her to top off the amount of semen painting her insides sticky white. She sighed, happy to stay in this position. The spurts tailed off slowly, the ecstasy shifting into afterglow, the eruption of passion and frustration leading to a satisfying relaxation.

He eased off her, and stepped back, letting his cock slip out. His eyes went right to her ass. His fingers sunk into the cheeks, and spread them, watching a bead of cum peek out, dripping sluggishly along her taint. She shivered, her pussy glistening, aching for attention.

He grabbed his briefs and shorts, the duo damp from the rain, and slid them back on, the wet fabric sticking to his calves and thighs.

"Let's get out of here," he said, fixing her skirt and taking her by the elbow, helping her onto her feet and guiding her over to the passenger side door.

"You're such a gentleman," she teased, going up on her tiptoes to kiss him.

He smiled, and then opened the door, nodding for her to climb inside.

"You're not going to take the cuffs off?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope," he said, leaning over to put her seatbelt on for her.

"What if someone sees me like this?"

He closed the door, and then walked around the car to the other side, collecting her panties and the plug along the way.

"You don't think the neighbors would wonder why I'm handcuffed?" she called from the open window.

He slipped into the car, and wrapped the plug in her panties before putting both in the backseat.

"I'll tell them you got arrested," he finally told her. "And that I kept you handcuffed on the way home to teach you a lesson."

She smiled.

"That's kinda hot, actually."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Her daddy put the car in park and opened his door.

Ariel glanced around, a part of her hoping some nosy neighbor would be peering through the windows.

Her door opened, and her daddy leaned over to undo her seatbelt, the smell of sweat and rain offering a lovely scent.

"C'mon," he said, helping her out of the car.

She paused for a few moments while he gathered up her panties and her canvas bag. Her legs shook very slightly, a certain wetness dribbling out in between her thighs. Her ass ached from the combination of the spanks followed immediately by the long car ride.

He took her by the arm and led her to the door. She stood there patiently while he fished his keys out, her eyes roaming around in search of any nearby neighbors.

No one was visible, so she followed him inside, managing to slip her flats off.

"Upstairs," he told her, slapping her ass.

She yelped, the already sore cheeks stinging, and then hurried to obey, feeling his eyes on her bouncing ass.

"Get on the bed," he continued once she reached the landing. "Face down, ass up."

She giggled, dashing to the bedroom. Her clothes clung to her, but she was too excited to care, climbing onto the bed and plopping herself into the proper position.

The door creaked. She wiggled her ass, putting on a little show.

The bed shifted, and a squirting sound followed. She bit her lip.

"I don't know how I was going to keep my hands off you if we stayed the night there, Daddy..."

"We probably would've ended up sneaking off to the car."

She purred, imagining the sordid scene.

"What did you tell Aunt Sylvia?"

"I said you had something to do early on campus tomorrow."

"Ooh, good one."

He grabbed her ass, spreading the cheeks.

"Hmmm. Looks like you need more cum."

She nodded.

"Always...I always need more of your cum..."

The head of his length nudged at her asshole.

"I never thought I'd need your cum so much. But I can't help it..."

He pressed his hips on hers, the head forcing her asshole open, drawing a gasp from her.

"I never thought I'd get jealous thinking about you even just texting with someone," he told her, pushing deeper, his cock throbbing. "But I also can't help it."

She giggled, and then moaned at the continued push.

"Am I yours?" she asked, wiggling her hips, her pussy clutching.

His hand took a fistful of her hair and tugged back. She moaned again, licking her lips. He squirted another dollop of lube onto the inches remaining outside her, and then gave her another push, steadily sinking the rest of them through her asshole. A shiver cascaded along her.

"Am I yours?" she asked again, her voice hitching with a lewd desperation.

Please tell me I'm yours. I love hearing you say it...

His hips slid back, and then swung forward. She cried out, bucking weakly, her belly clenching around the spear of flesh piercing into her core.

"You're mine, Ariel...all mine..."

His hips slid back again.

"Yes, Daddy..."

He fired off another thrust, and then another, quickly settling into a strong pace, rocking her figure, pumping deep into her tender insides. His balls clapped loudly against her drenched slit, her plentiful juices dappling them. She groaned, shivering again at the onslaught of sensations.

"All fucking mine," he growled, tugging back at her hair again, turning the groan into another cry.

12