All Comments on 'The Perfect Fuck'

by seannelson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Try better

This story is complete waste of your time. best of luck to the folks who manage to finish reading it. I am not doubting anybody's reading skills over here. All I am sayin is taht its not exciting at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Eww.

Disgusting, sophomoric, very teenaged- boy. Waste of e-space. Vivid description doesn't make a good story, and even though I could clearly see every part of this strory in my mind's eye, I didn't want to look.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Waste of time on this site....

You need to get off the Pot before you try to be an author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Think Erotic not Descriptive

You have spent too much time describing everything but the sex. This is an erotic site - we don't care about the kind of wood in the car, or the kind of pot being smoked or the kind of guitar being played. Perhaps you need more real life experience with sex and women before writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Terrible

Terrible, terrible story. I agree that you need to get off the pot and understand that at an erotic story website, you need to describe the sex better. The details were not necessary. Who gives about the wood in the car? If you need help writing an erotic story, get a new hobby or profession -- and please choose pot or erotica, but not both.

seannelsonseannelsonover 19 years agoAuthor
Chill Out

The main thing I have to say here is just this: There are different styles of literature. Different people choose to approach eroticism differently. I don't claim to be a Sex God. I've been laid by eight women and I have slept with an absolute bombshell. That's better than average but it hardly makes me an expert. I just did the best I can. For me, sex is just a part of life. I enjoy poetry; I enjoy swimming; I enjoy sex. Sexuality is very much tied to life. As for your contempt for pot, it's ridiculous. Many geniuses have smoked Pot: read Shakespeare, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Frank Loyd Wright, Martin Luther King. We wouldn't even have a civilization without cannabis so don't give me your narrow-minded nonsense. It's a plant that protects geniuses from the "pettiness" of society.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous