The Perfect Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you like that huh babe?"

"Oh yeah I do."

"well, you're gonna love this even more."

With that she begins bouncing up and down on my cock. I watch as she goes faster and faster. My eyes are in full awe of her gorgeous tits bouncing and her stomach giggling. I reach out my hands and massage her tits as she rides me. I even play with her nipples, which her increased moaning says she enjoys.

"OH I LOVE YOUR BIG DICK SO FUCKING MUCH!" She yells.

"You're so gorgeous Roxy, you make me so fucking hard." I moan back.

She continues to ride me and I place my hands on her fat ass and squeeze hard. I give them a light spank and she moans loudly in approval. As I grab her tighter she yells out something which gets us both really turned on.

"OH STICK YOUR FINGER IN MY ASS BABY!" She moans

I put my hand to her face and she sucks on two of my fingers. I use one of those wet fingers and slowly stick it in her ass hole.

"OH I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY AND YOUR FINGER IN MY ASS!"

I start to move it in and out of her tight ass and she moans and moans. finally she yells.

"OH YES I'M GONNA CUM WITH YOUR FINGER UP MY ASS!"

With that she moans and cums again on my dick. She lifts up and my finger slips out of her ass. Then she immediately begins sucking my cock clean. I am in ecstasy as my cock is being licked clean and she is tasting her own cum. Finally she stops sucking and starts jerking me off.

"That's right baby cum for me. I want you to cum for me." She puts my dick back in her mouth and I moan again. I can't hold my load anymore and I cum all inside her mouth. A little bit drips from the sides of her mouth, but she eagerly swallows the rest.

She then continues to suck my cock even post orgasm. It feels so good before she stops and lays beside me.

"That was so amazing Tim, I've never cum that hard before." Roxy said through deep breaths.

"Oh yes, That was amazing."

I look over into her beautiful eyes and say.

"Roxy, will you be my girlfriend?"

She puts her hand on my cheek and says,

"Of course I will."

We then cuddle together, our naked bodies rubbing against each other. For the first time in a long time, I feel happy.

To be continued...

12