The Perfect Match Pt. 01

Story Info
Two casual friends discover they have the exact same fetish.
10.8k words
4.68
32.7k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
story442
story442
252 Followers

This story involves a chain of events that was set in motion one casual Sunday evening while watching the Giants play the Dodgers at a friend's house. Before I get into the details, let me start with a little background on my wife and me, as well as this couple we're friends with.

My wife Jennifer and I have been married for 8 years. I'm 38, she's 37, and we have two boys, a 5 year-old and a 3 year-old. We both grew up in California and currently live in the Bay Area. It's an extremely affluent area that we live in, but we've always felt a little out of place because we personally aren't that well off. We are very lucky though, as we are fortunate enough to own a house that previously belonged to my in-laws, and while by most accounts it's a very modest house, it's still worth a fortune solely because of its location. My wife, who typically goes by Jenny with her friends and family, is an 8th-grade science teacher. I'm a graphic designer who works from home, so between the two of us, we're not exactly raking it in, and it's safe to say we don't live a very extravagant life.

I'd like to think we're both relatively attractive people. In fact, I know Jenny is. She's a lovely brunette with medium length, straight brown hair. She's quite tall, probably 5'9", and naturally very slender. She also manages to find a fair amount of time to exercise, but I'm sure not as much as she'd like due to the time suck of working and raising two kids. She's not curvy at all, so she has small breasts and not much of an ass to speak of, but her beautiful long legs mean she still looks quite stunning in a bikini. In fact, when you see her in a bathing suit, it's hard to believe she's given birth to two nine-and-a-half-pound babies.

I'm probably a slightly above average looking guy, but I do run a lot so I'm in really good shape at least. I'm 6'0" and usually weigh around 165 lbs, so I'm also on the skinny side, but I like to tell myself I'm just toned. I've kept my head shaved since I was in my early twenties, so I'm completely bald. It's work to keep it constantly shaved, but I've always liked the look of it, and Jenny seems to as well, so I have no plans to grow it out. We have a pretty solid, but perhaps infrequent sex life. When we do have sex, it's amazing, but it's probably only happening about once or twice a month on average. With our jobs and two kids, finding time when we're both not exhausted is probably the single biggest reason why we don't have more sex.

Over the last couple of years, we've gotten to know this couple well, and their names are Dave and Sara. They also have two kids that line up with ours in age, and we met them through the daycare our kids use. Their 5 year-old son is now in the same kindergarten class as our eldest son, and their 3 year-old daughter is in the same daycare as our youngest. They've always been very friendly, and unlike most people in our area, come across as very down to earth.

However, Dave and Sara do happen to be extremely wealthy. I don't know all the details, but Dave apparently made enough money through some startup to basically set himself up for life. He's in his early 40's and met Sara, who's in her mid-30's, after he made his money, so as one might expect in this scenario, she's both younger than he is and very beautiful. However, we've gotten to know Sara well and there's no question that in addition to being pretty, she's also humble, smart, and seemingly a great mother too. As far as physical appearance, Dave is a very ordinary looking guy. He's somewhat overweight, but personality wise he's funny, extremely nice, and seems to be a good father and husband too.

They're good people, and like I mentioned it's hard to find people in our area that we can relate to, and so despite being in two very different wealth brackets, we have always enjoyed hanging out with them. At least initially, Jenny and Sara were probably closer than Dave and I were. A lot of it I'm sure had to do with coordinating plans with the kids and other mom-related things, but Dave and I did occasionally hang out once in awhile. We've taken our older boys to a couple of sporting events, and once we even played golf, just the two of us.

So it wasn't totally weird, but a little unexpected, when one Sunday Dave texted and asked if I wanted to come over to his place to watch the Giants game. They were having a great season and in the midst of a pennant race, so it was a noteworthy Sunday night game. I ran it by Jenny and she's always excited for me to spend time with other dads, so she was all for it. A night off from doing bedtimes and a chance to watch some baseball seemed great from my perspective too, so it was a no-brainer.

I got to their house and Sara let me in and directed me to the basement where Dave had just started watching the game. When I got down there, I noticed right away that his basement was all decked out and would be an awesome place to sit and enjoy the game. I had been in their house briefly before, but had never even known about their finished basement. In fact, homes in California rarely have basements in the first place, so their house was certainly extravagant just by that fact alone. When I got down there, Dave welcomed me with a beer. I sat down on their big couch and we started catching up and watching the game.

One thing I noticed pretty quickly was that Dave was quite talkative, way more than usual. It sounded like they had been at a friend's house earlier in the day for a BBQ, so once I heard that, I pieced together that he must've been a little drunk at this point. He was happy as can be though, so it definitely didn't take away from the moment, and even gave me a little justification for putting down a couple of beers quicker than I otherwise would've.

So I'm a few beers in, the Giants are up 2-0 on the Dodgers, and the conversation is good. It was just the two of us downstairs as Sara and their kids were keeping busy upstairs and hadn't made an appearance. Overall, it was a perfectly pleasant and benign experience, and then totally out of the blue, Dave does something totally unexpected and honestly quite shocking.

He hands me his iPhone and says, "Hey, take a look at this."

I instinctively grab his phone and immediately see it's a picture of a naked women. And then a split second later, I realize, holy shit it's a naked picture of his wife, Sara.

"Wooooaaah." I respond without thinking and turn the phone around and attempt to hand it right back to him. I have absolutely no idea what to make of this, and struggle to say anything else in response.

"Ha!" Dave cackles, and then says, "You should see your face."

"Uhhhhh, yeah. I wasn't expecting that." I finally say as I continue to hold his phone out waiting for him to take it back.

"No, seriously, take another look." Dave instructs me in kind of a slightly pleading tone.

It's not that part of me didn't want to see Sara naked. As I mentioned before, she's beautiful. And not just that, but she was even my type of beautiful. Hot wives in our area were a dime a dozen, but so many of them just didn't do it for me. If a woman has anything fake about her, it's pretty much a guaranteed turnoff from my perspective. Fake boobs, fake tans, fake personalities, the list goes on and on. And you see women like that everywhere, and I've just always found it so unappealing.

Sara on the other hand, is this perfect combination of cute and hot. Everything about her just seems natural, even including her blonde hair. She has this sweetheart personality, is in legitimately great shape, and has an absolutely perfect petite body. She's shorter and more naturally curvy than Jenny, so despite being small she has some decent sized tits and a beautiful ass. As I mentioned, I like to run a lot, and often times I'll see Sara out in the morning running as well, and I'm always impressed with the pace she keeps. And while we never run together so it's always just in passing, I've definitely taken notice of how cute she is busting her ass off in these early morning runs. So how in the world could I not enjoy seeing her naked?

On top that, I knew where Dave was coming from in terms of showing me that pic of Sara. At least I felt like I might know. I, myself, have always had this huge wife sharing fetish, where I'd love one day to watch Jenny fuck another guy. It's a fantasy that developed soon after we had kids, but part of this desire leads me to fantasize about other guys just seeing Jenny naked. My wife is very sexy in her own right, and there's something about the idea of other men getting to see her naked that's a huge turn on for me.

Now is this why Dave all of the sudden surprised me with a naked pic of his wife? I honestly have no idea, but part of me gets it. But the other part of me just instinctively acts how I'm *supposed* to act and so that's why I tried to initially play it off like I didn't want to see the pic, and instead tried to hand it back to Dave.

But for whatever reason, after he insisted, I relented and took the phone back. While I'm holding his phone with this naked picture of Sara on it, the first thing I do is check the stairs leading down to the basement to make sure she isn't coming down. I confirm it's still just the two of us here, so I finally take a second look at the photo.

In the photo, Sara is standing on what looks like a hotel balcony, and it appears to be Hawaii, as there are mountains, palm trees, and the ocean all visible. She's standing completely naked with her legs slightly crossed and her arms reaching out and resting on the balcony's railing. Her pussy is completely shaved and her tits look amazing. Her nipples remind me of Jenny's as they're erect and pronounced and have the look of having breastfed two kids. And of course, she has a huge smile on her face as she poses. It's an unbelievably sexy photo.

I still don't know what to say so I come up with, "Sara really is gorgeous." And then I ask, "Where was this picture taken?"

"It's from this last winter when we went to Kauai." Dave answers.

At this point, I feel like I've humored him long enough, so I again try to hand his phone back, and this time Dave takes it.

He then continues on, "Dude, I never in a million years would've thought I'd end up marrying someone like that. I mean, you're a decent looking guy, and Jennifer is super pretty, so when people see the two of you together I'm sure their first thought isn't, that guy must be rich!" Dave seems almost somber as he's saying this. "But when people see Sara and me, they know instantly why she's with me."

I cut him off immediately, "You're a good guy and Sara's lucky to have you for a NUMBER of reasons, and I'm sure Sara would be the first to back me up on that." I realize now with the way the conversation is going that Dave must be even drunker than I first thought, but it's fine. He seems to be getting quite emotional here though and that's pretty uncharacteristic for him.

After I say that, Dave looks and me and gives me a genuine, "Thanks." And then he actually looks at his phone and starts looking for something. As he's messing with his phone, he says, "Sara's just so hot, I have this weird thing where I want to show people, you know? I'm sure Sara would flip out if she knew I was doing this, but I can't seem to help myself. I'm just fucking weird I guess." And then he turns around his phone and goes, "You see what I mean?"

On his iPhone is a new picture of Sara. This one is her lying naked on what looks like a hotel bed. She's spread eagled so her pussy is completely wide open and her arms are raised above her head so her tits are stretched up and perfect. The inside of her pussy is bright red and looks absolutely delicious. Her skin is slightly tan and flawless, her body has amazing muscle tone, and she's simply gorgeous from head to toe.

I can't help but take a few seconds to admire this new one and then I respond with a simple, "Holy shit."

Dave takes his phone back and continues explaining his fetish. "I'm sure part of it is I'd love people to tell me how lucky I am to get to fuck Sara, but there's another part of me that thinks Sara is just so beautiful, that I shouldn't be the only one who gets to enjoy her, you know?"

It's now becoming clear that he has the exact same thoughts that I do, but I'm still too chicken shit to come out and admit that I have this identical fetish with Jenny. Like Dave, I've always assumed I was weird as shit for having this fantasy, but hearing him describe the exact same thing is totally enlightening that neither of us is actually that weird, and perhaps these thoughts are significantly more common than we ever realized.

"That makes sense. That's not weird at all." Is the best response I can give him. "And you are lucky as hell to get to have sex with Sara. She's unbelievably sexy."

At this point, Dave kind of drops the Sara conversation and becomes pretty quiet, so we start just paying attention to the baseball game again. I can't stop thinking about Dave and Sara though. The images of Sara are amazing, but I am also debating internally whether I should just come out and tell Dave that I have the same fantasies about Jenny. I mean, he admitted it first, so he did the hard part. It should be so easy for me to admit to the same thing, and yet I can't seem to do it?

The other ridiculous part is I've told guys before about this fantasy of mine, they just happened to be total strangers online, and not someone I knew in real life. It's basically the only secret I have from Jenny, but some nights if I'm horny and she's gone to bed, I'll log on to the anonymous chatting site, Omegle, and text chat with other random husbands on there. I'll usually put in a keyword of 'wife' or 'wives' and I have to weed through plenty of guys looking to actually chat with wives, but occasionally I'll find another husband with the same wife sharing fantasies that I have. We'll talk about our wives, our sex lives, and then it the chat is good enough we'll even exchange naked pictures of our wives.

It's not my proudest moment, and I go to great lengths to make sure any picture I send is anonymous, with no identifying info and certainly nothing of Jenny's face. But I can't help myself as I just love the idea of other guys getting to see her naked. Objectively speaking, Jenny is almost always the prettier of the two wives in these conversations, and I love hearing about how badly these other husbands want to fuck her. Often times the guys will claim to cum to her pics while we chat, and I always want to know exactly which pic put them over the top. It's so fucking hot to think about.

So here I am listening to Dave share his deepest secret fantasies, and I can't seem to reciprocate. Maybe it was the fact that Sara was right upstairs that prevented me from saying anything? I mean if we were actually alone, perhaps then I would be able to truly open up to Dave, tell him all about my version of the same fetish, and then we'd spend as much time as we wanted scrolling through each other's collection of pics. I mean, all of my naked pics of Jenny were sitting right there on my phone, just waiting to be displayed for another husband's eyes! But for whatever reason, I just couldn't do it.

Dave then turns to me and says, "Thanks for understanding and not judging me. You're a good friend."

"Oh sure, of course. Thanks for sharing those pics with me." I respond.

"Dude, I've got so many more if you actually want to see them." He adds.

"Ha. I'm good for now, but thanks." I say.

A few more minutes go by with us watching the game, and then Dave blurts out, "We should go to Vegas. You and me."

"Oh really?" I ask. I mean come on, did he somehow read my mind about how this whole scenario might be different if we were actually on our own?

"Fuck yeah! Next weekend." Dave says with all seriousness. "Can you do next weekend?"

I love a good Vegas weekend as much as the next guy, plus I am genuinely intrigued by this new bond Dave and I are developing. But I'm not sure Jenny would be up for me leaving last minute for the weekend, plus there's the whole cost aspect of a trip like that, that is far from ideal.

"Ohhh, that might be tough. I don't think we have the budget for a weekend getaway right now and with my luck gambling I'm sure I'd lose even more at the tables." I explain.

"Fuck it, I'll get the flights and the room, you just worry about your gambling. But we can stick to the $10 tables too, I'll make sure of it." Dave says, basically offering to pay for my whole trip but somehow doing it in a way that doesn't make me feel like shit for being poor.

"I don't know, maybe I can swing it? I'll have to ask Jenny." I respond.

As I'm saying this, I see Dave furiously working on his phone. A couple minutes go by and then he says, "Here we go, fly out Saturday morning at 11am, come back Sunday at 4pm. You're barely gone 24 hours." And then he asks, "What's your birthday?"

"My birthday?" I question him genuinely confused.

"Yeah, I'm booking the flight. It's Southwest so if Jenny says it's a no go, it's 100% refundable. What's your date of birth?"

I'm quite amused and caught off guard by the suddenness of this idea, but I give him my info and he books our flights. He proceeds to get us a suite at the Wynn and if Jenny is on board, apparently I'm going to Vegas next weekend with my new best friend.

We watch the rest of the game and mostly just chat about Vegas. I have maybe one more beer, but Dave actually switches to water and starts noticeably sobering up. The Giants end up winning and I thank Dave for his hospitality, and I tell him I'm excited about next weekend and will let him know as soon as I talk to Jenny about it. He thanks me for coming over and gives me a surprisingly big hug on my way out. I don't see Sara as I leave, which is probably for the better since I still have those naked images of her running through my mind. All in all, it was a pretty eventful and crazy evening hanging out in Dave's basement.

It's actually not that late when I get home, so Jenny is still up and asks me how watching the game was. I tell her it was great, and I mention that Dave even wants to take me to Vegas next weekend. After the initial shock of the invite, she thought about it for a minute and then said I should definitely go, so I texted Dave that night that it was on.

He immediately texted back, "Vegas, baby!" and our trip was set.

A few days go by and I am still constantly thinking about how crazy it is that Dave has the exact same wife sharing fetish as me. I lie in bed awake at night and find myself cycling through the naked pics I have of Jenny, and while I constantly think about how badly I want to show them to Dave, it also is inspiring me to take even more. The next morning when Jenny wakes up, I roll over and start giving her some soft kisses, and she can immediately tell I'm horny.

She looks at me and says, "I know it's been forever, babe, let's plan on going to bed early tonight." That's basically her way of signaling that she's up for having sex, but not until this evening.

I smile in response, but don't say anything, so then she says, "Sound good?"

"Definitely." I answer. But then I add my extra request. "You think we could do a photo shoot? It's been quite awhile since we've done one."

"If you want to, yeah I'm sure we could." She responds with only the slightest hint of resentment. But then she perks up, "You should take some pics of me and greenie, you've never done that before."

And with that, my semi-hard erection turns rock hard. "Oh wow, I LOVE that idea." I stress. "I can't wait."

Greenie is my wife's dildo that we've recently discovered is her absolute favorite. Many years ago, early on in our relationship, we had tried a few sex toys on her but she never found any of them enjoyable. But it turns out we had only ever experimented with vibrators. So a couple years ago, I thought it was worth giving a regular dildo a try, and so I ordered one online.

story442
story442
252 Followers