The Perfect Match Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pretty standard 7-inch flesh colored, penis shaped dildo. I started using that on her, and Jenny found the feeling quite enjoyable. But we also found that whether it was due to her having two kids, or just her natural body design, whatever the reason, she craved something bigger. She could easily take this 7-inch dildo all the way inside her and would get frustrated at the fake testicles on the end that were preventing me from pushing it even further.

So like any good husband would do, I ordered the next size up, a solid 8-inch dildo. This one was longer, a little wider too, but crazily enough it was still too small to fully satisfy Jenny! At this point, I stopped caring about what this might mean about her satisfaction with my own flesh and blood 5.75-inch penis, and said fuck it, let's get a 10-inch dildo.

So this monstrous dildo arrives and it doesn't have a fake ballsack attached to it, it's just long, smooth, and bright green. Hence the name, greenie. I couldn't resist, so I actually measured it myself and confirmed it's slightly over 10 inches in length and roughly 7 inches in circumference. And it's perfect, Jenny absolutely loves it when I use it on her. It's rigid, but still somewhat flexible, and she can pretty much take the whole thing inside her. I can't imagine we'd ever need anything larger, because it completely fills her up. It may have taken three tries, but in the end we found the perfect size dildo for her. We've had it for close to a year now, and I'd say probably about a third of the time we have sex, we'll end up getting it out to enhance Jenny's experience. And more often that not, she'll be the one who requests to get it out, and I'm always happy to oblige. I love the fact that she loves it, and there's also something about fucking her pussy after it's been stretched out by greenie that has always turned me on.

So despite the fact that we've used greenie a fair amount in the past year, the thought of photographing Jenny with it surprisingly hadn't ever crossed my mind. It's probably because we just hadn't done any photoshoots at all in the last year, though. But either way, once Jenny suggested taking some pictures with it, I realized it was the greatest idea ever. I spent that Wednesday very excited about our evening photoshoot, and couldn't wait to get the kids to bed and get started taking some pictures of my beautiful wife stretching her pussy in pure ecstasy. The time finally comes and after getting everything downstairs cleaned up, the two of us head up to our bedroom.

Jenny starts off by asking if I want her dressed or undressed to begin with, and I suggest just starting naked. She unceremoniously takes off her clothes and then retrieves both greenie and a small bottle of lube from our nightstand drawer and climbs up on the bed. I suggest warming the dildo up first so I take it and head to our bathroom where I place it in the sink and turn on a small stream of hot water to flow over it. We've done this before and it gets it up to body temperature pretty quickly.

I return to the bedroom and I start off with a few simple pics. For these photoshoots, I always just use my iPhone but with our bedroom lights jacked up to full brightness, the pictures have always come out pretty well. I first have Jenny pose lying on her back, and then I take a few with her on her side. I get a nice shot where I can see her exposed ass and pussy from the side while still able to frame her tits and face in there as well. Next, I remember the picture I saw of Sara, and I decide to have Jenny recreate this pose without telling her why. I have her scoot down on the bed, spread her pussy as wide as can be, and then reach her arms up above her head. She looks sexy as fuck.

There's no doubt this whole time I'm taking pictures that I have Dave in the back of my mind. For each of these pics, I'm thinking, I wonder what Dave will think of this one? It's like I've already made up my mind that I'm going to be showing my whole collection to him when we get to Vegas. And now I have this matching shot of Jenny that we can compare side-by-side to his pic of Sara. It's so hot to think about sharing these pics with him, but I try to keep my focus on the present.

Next I have Jenny get up on all fours. She knows this is my favorite position to see her in and so without my even asking, she reaches back and pulls her ass cheeks apart to spread her ass open for the camera. God I love this women, and I love this view. The only complaint I have is she can't stand the feeling of getting her ass eaten, so she never really lets me lick her asshole, no matter how much I beg. The best I can hope for is a few seconds with my nose in her crack, but the moment I touch her with my tongue, it's game over. And at this point I know how much she dislikes it, so I don't even attempt it. But even if I can't lick her there, the view is still amazing and I love getting pictures of her adorable asshole.

At this point I figure greenie is plenty warmed up, so I go to retrieve the dildo from the sink. It's the perfect temperature so I bring it over and hand it to Jenny. She dispenses a few drops of lube onto the giant rubber dildo and gets herself in position. I take a few snaps of her holding the toy, and then I see her get ready to insert it. Whenever we've played with greenie in the past, it's involved me using it on Jenny, while she just lays there. This is the first time I can remember seeing her take control of the dildo on her own, and it's a really sexy turn of events. I ready my phone as she spreads her legs as wide as can be, and then reaches down with her left hand below her left leg and touches greenie's tip to the opening of her pussy. Next, she starts slowly and methodically pushing the dildo up inside her vagina. I don't take any chances as I'm taking rapid fire photos to try and capture every step along the way as she inserts the toy.

Every couple of inches, I see Jenny take a brief pause, and I honestly can't tell if she's taking a break because it feels good, or because it doesn't. Finally, she gets greenie all the way inside herself and then closes her eyes and just holds the dildo in that position while she starts to make her typical moaning noise. If you couldn't hear her, you'd never be able to tell she was making any noise at all just by looking at her, because her mouth and throat never move. But whenever she has greenie all the way in, Jenny can't help but make this constant low moan pretty much the entire time. I've asked her about it before and she says she barely realizes she's doing it, so my guess is it must help comfort her during the most intense phases of fucking this thing. And not only is she moaning, but she also has the most amazing expression on her face that's a combination of pleasure and discomfort, it's impossible to describe.

Being able to watch and document this spectacle from a little further away than I usually am is just incredible. I've never had this point of view before, and being able to see her whole body react to this giant dildo lets me see things I've never noticed in the past. Jenny's clearly in her own world now, and for a second I contemplate switching my phone over to video to try and capture the moans and subtle movements, but I feel like since I hadn't asked her ahead of time if that was ok, I shouldn't do that. And the absolute last thing I want to do right now is interrupt her to ask her a question! And besides, I figure the pictures I'm capturing are going to be incredibly sexy in their own right, and I'm sure Dave or anyone else who ever got to see them would be blown away.

So I stick with just taking photos, and I try to get as many pictures as I can that show both her hand holding the dildo in place and the different expressions on her face. At one point she adjusts greenie to a new angle, and I don't believe my eyes, but I can clearly see this huge dildo actually bulging up from inside her body near her belly button. It's only a small bump, but there's no doubt it's the dildo that's causing it, and so I immediate reposition myself to get a picture of this astounding sight. Holy fuck, I think. I'm sure it's only possible because of how skinny she is, but it's unbelievably sexy to see her literally reconfiguring her insides with this sex toy. I've used this dildo on Jenny numerous times and never seen this sort of abdominal distension before, so all I can think of is she must be jamming this thing harder and deeper inside herself than it's ever been.

As if the sight of this bulge wasn't enough, next I see Jenny take her right hand and start rubbing it gently over her abdomen where the toy is pushing out. She hasn't opened her eyes once this whole time so she must be reacting only to the feeling of the thing inside her. I don't know if she consciously realizes she's bulging out or if she's just instinctively rubbing there because it feels good, but her hand slowly circling over this bulge is incredible. Of course I keep taking pictures and I get some amazing shots of the dildo, the bulge, her hand, and her precious facial expressions while all of this is going on.

This whole time, Jenny continues with her constant, low moans. These moans of her's have kind of become standard whenever we use greenie, but they are a relatively new phenomenon. I had never heard her moan like this when we have normal sex, and even when we first started experimenting with dildos, I hadn't noticed it. It was only after switching from the 8-inch dildo to this 10-inch one, did I first get to hear her now signature moans. When I normally use greenie on her, she'll be content just lying there making this noise for up to five minutes sometimes before she's had enough. And this whole time, she'll never seem to orgasm, but after the fact she'll describe it to me as feeling sort of like one long orgasm, but without the peak.

The circumstances right now are a little different because she's the one controlling greenie. Seeing how she's using it on herself leads me to think that I probably do too much in-and-out motion when I'm in control. So far, she's been taking a push-it-deep-inside-and-just-hold-it-there approach and I'm sure she's doing whatever feels best to her. And believe me, I'm taking plenty of mental notes so I can mimic this approach the next time I'm in control of the toy.

Eventually, after a couple minutes of just holding her toy deep inside herself, she kind of repositions greenie into a more standard alignment, and I decide to take a chance on interrupting her. I ask, "Do you think I could get some pictures with greenie on top of your belly?"

Jenny slowly opens her eyes when I ask this and she takes a second to come to. She gives me a small smile and then gradually pulls the dildo out of her pussy. She looks pretty out of it and weakly asks, "What do you want me to do?"

"Here, let me show you." I say. And then I take greenie and line it up on top of her pussy mound so the bottom is aligned with the entrance to her vagina, and the tip extends slightly past her belly button. It basically shows how big the dildo actually is and let's you imagine how far it must go inside her.

"Perfect." I say. "Can you hold it there just for a second."

She holds the dildo in place and tries her best to look up at me, but she still looks completely out of it, almost as if she's been drugged. I snap a few photos from a couple different angles, and her semi-conscious look only adds to the sexiness as she appears to be completely spent from her work with greenie. Not only that, but the dildo itself shows how much it was just used, as it has her cum all over it. There's a slight glisten to the entire dildo, but then there are streaks of opaque, white cream, up and down the toy as well as a thicker ring of it around the base. The white really stands out against the bright green toy so it's quite noticeable. Between the look on Jenny's face, the vaginal secretions on her toy, and the shock of how far up her belly this thing reaches, I'm thinking holy shit this is the single hottest picture of my wife I've ever taken.

After I'm content I've captured every picture of that scene I could ever want, I put down my phone and I move greenie out of the way. I can't wait any longer, and I need to fuck my wife. I quickly get undressed myself and climb up onto the bed and position myself on top of her. Jenny is still in a trance and basically just smiles and lies there waiting for me to do whatever I want to her.

A lot of times when we're having sex, we'll end up cumming at the same time. This usually involves being in missionary style where I'll reach down with my hand and rub Jenny's clit while I'm fucking her. She'll let me know when she's about to cum, and at that point I'll move my hand away and thrust until I cum myself. It's a great feeling, and pretty routine for us. On nights when we break out greenie however, I'll always use the toy on her first before we have sex, and after she has her multi-minute long moaning session, Jenny never seems to have any interest in cumming afterwards. This instance appears to be no different.

So after taking a brief look at Jenny's stretched out pussy, I take my rock hard cock and immediately slide it right into her. It goes without saying that I slide in super easily. I'm a little bit obsessed with penis sizes so I've measured my own penis many times, and I know I only have a circumference of about 4.5 inches. So it's nothing compared to the 7 inches around that greenie is.

But there's something about the sensation of fucking her wide open canal that really turns me on, so in times like these where she just got fucked by greenie, I'm usually so turned on that I'll cum in no time. After entering Jenny, I start thinking about how sexy those photos are going to be, and I immediately feel myself start to cum. I have zero interest in trying to delay my orgasm, so I just go with it. I slide my hands between her body and the mattress to grab two handfuls of her ass, and I just start fucking the hell out of her pussy. Obviously with my completely ordinary penis size, I'm at no risk of hurting her with my thrusts, so I pump as hard as I possibly can and start cumming a ton. The experience over the weekend with Dave, the intrigue about the upcoming trip to Vegas, and the photo shoot I just took of Jenny has me so worked up that it's an especially powerful orgasm. It feels amazing and I collapse in ecstasy and exhaustion after I finish cumming.

I roll over off of Jenny, and fall to the side of her. As I do this, I'm sure a bunch of the cum I just deposited in her comes flowing out. Normally I'm paranoid about not making a mess, so I'll try to grab tissues to catch any leakage, but this time the two of us are so out of it that we don't even care if the bed gets soaked. Instead, I just lie on my back staring at the ceiling with the most content feeling imaginable. I'm still so excited about the pictures I got to add to my collection, and now my mind already shifts to start thinking about Vegas. Am I really going to be able to confess my fetish to Dave in person or am I going to chicken out like I did on Sunday? All I know is I *want* to tell him, and it would be so hot to have a real world pic swap like I've done a number of times online before, but I have no clue whether I'll be able to pull that off. Either way, I'm extremely content right now just lying in bed enjoying my post-orgasm feeling. Eventually, Jenny and I both motivate to get cleaned up and ready for bed. After we get that done, we crawl back under the covers, enjoy each other's company for a minute, say our good nights, and then we both drift blissfully off to sleep.

Saturday arrives and I'm definitely excited about my trip. Even if the topic of Sara, Jenny, and our shared fantasies never comes up, just hanging out in Vegas for a night should be a ton of fun. So I say my goodbyes to the family, and then head off to the airport. I meet up with Dave, everything goes smoothly getting onto the flight, and we're off to Vegas.

On the flight, we figure we would get the party started so we both end up having a couple of drinks. We're casually chatting about other times we had each been to Vegas, but in the back of my mind all I can think about is whether Dave is ever going to mention what happened on Sunday. Sitting here next to him on the plane, I feel like there's no way I could just bring up the topic myself, regardless of the fact that we're on a plane and not somewhere private. Even if we were alone, broaching the topic seems so daunting now that we're actually hanging out in person. So I'm left secretly hoping that at some point today or tomorrow he'll be the one to bring it up, and then perhaps if I've had enough to drink I can finally admit my own thoughts on the subject.

In my head, I want so badly for the two of us to end up side-by-side swiping through pics on each other's phone, and talking about how sexy each other's naked wives are. That scenario just seems so hot to me, and logically I feel like Dave would be into it, but I just don't envision how I'm going to get the nerve up to get from this point to that. The only thing I know is, alcohol will probably help, but I'm also aware that it's a long night ahead of us and I definitely need to pace myself.

We land and make our way over to the hotel. The suite Dave got us is of course amazing, and it's even a full two-bedroom. We briefly get unpacked and then make our way down to the casino. We spend the afternoon mostly walking around, doing a little gambling, a little drinking, and just having a nice relaxed time. This is obviously the most time I've spent with Dave and it's clear he's a genuinely good guy. Vegas can certainly expose the seedy side in pretty much anyone, but it didn't take long me for to confirm that Dave had no interest in anything other than good food, good drinks, and a little gambling fun for this trip.

We grab dinner at a nice steakhouse where I honestly did my best to pay my share, but Dave was having none of it. Then after dinner, it was basically just the two of us hitting a number of different casinos to play craps and blackjack. We definitely picked up the pace drinking-wise, and probably around midnight Dave asked if I was ready to call it a night. I was happily drunk at this point, and he seemed to be as well, so I said sure and mentioned that maybe an early bedtime would allow us to do some more gambling in the morning. Secretly though, I was hoping that heading up to the suite before we were totally exhausted might give Dave the opening to bring up those pics of Sara again, which I was desperately hoping he would.

So we get up to the room and both grab some waters from the fridge. Dave mentions that he's going to go change out of his clothes, so he heads into his bedroom. I figure I'm fine as is in my jeans and button down, so I take a seat on the couch. I can tell I'm quite drunk, but it feels like just the right amount where I'm having a good time but certainly not in danger of passing out. A couple minutes go by, and eventually Dave emerges from his bedroom holding his phone in one hand and a water in the other. He's changed into some gray mesh shorts and a simple t-shirt.

He sits down on the other side of the couch, puts down his water and says, "Ok, be honest... On a scale of 1 to 10, how curious are you to see more pics of Sara?"

When he says this I immediately break out into a smile. I'm sure it's partly because it's objectively kind of funny, partly because I'm drunk, and partly because this was EXACTLY what I was hoping for. And here he is, literally telling me to be honest, so this is my chance, right?

"Ha. If I'm being honest... I would have to say a 10."

"Fuck yeah!" Dave yells as he simultaneously pumps his fist. "I knew you wanted to. You were just acting all coy last weekend, weren't you?"