The Perfect Morning

Story Info
Rory & Logan have passionate morning sex.
1.2k words
3.25
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
46 Followers

AN: Rory and Logan have been together for about a year (AU), spending the winter holiday in Martha's Vineyard. This is one of their mornings.

***

"Okay, fine! But I'm going to need coffee after this," Rory insisted between her giggles, as Logan pressed his hips, and most importantly his re-awakening arousal against her core for the second time that morning, laying on top of her.

They lingered in morning bliss, giggling about this and that up until Rory had reminded him of a particularly naughty occasion during their summer travels, nearly having led to him taking her in an alley behind the pub in London had they not been interrupted.

It was several days later - days filled with walks on the beach, reading books out loud to each-other, playing old board games, watching movies and eating well. They'd even cooked together, Rory discovering that she wasn't at all that bad at it as long as she didn't try to multitask. The physical part of their relationship had flourished, feeling liberated and a little challenged to claim this house as theirs - at least for the time being.

"My, of course," Logan smirked with a satisfactory chuckle, and kissed ear, causing Rory to tilt her neck in the opposite direction.

Rory let her head fall back as Logan's lips trailed down her neck, letting herself get swept away by his ministrations. Her hands slid up his neck and into his hair, playing with it and tugging it lightly. Unapologetically, she guided Logan's head lower. He nipped her nipples, deliciously teasing her, then trailed his lips and tongue down her stomach, both of them having by now accepted her small surgery scars as a natural part of her.

Logan loved how far Rory had come in demanding what she craved, knowing without hesitance that he'd gladly go great lengths to make it up to her for keep her from her morning coffee.

"Ahh...," Rory exhaled as his hot tongue lapped against her clit, sending some exquisite impulses towards her brain.

Her one hand stayed in his hair, the other one she threw over her head, loving the feel of the elaborate metal headboard, depicting curvy wines and grapes, which was also convenient to hold on to during sex.

"Hmm...," Logan hummed, moving his tongue eagerly. Besides the deliciously sweet nectar her arousal was creating, he could also taste himself from half an hour ago on her.

Logan had never considered himself a particularly kinky guy. But not having to watch so hard what he did, enjoyed or expressed his liking towards like he'd always had to with the more casual kind of hook ups, he had never really had the chance to explore a variety of things either. And Rory, underneath her seemingly timid little shell, was quite liberal - having by now explored some role playing with him, including on occasion enjoying some rougher sex and dirty talk, and mastered the perfect blow job.

For Logan, enjoying the look, feel and sometimes even taste of a good creampie on her, was definitely one of his more recent kinks. And by the way she was now moving her hips against his mouth - uninhibited and without a trace of shame, enjoying what he could offer, she looked gorgeous to him like that.

"Mm...," Rory moaned. Time was becoming a blur to her.

Logan worked his tongue all around her labia, sliding it around, making her feel like she was under a magic spell. He seemed to be enjoying the slippery, almost excessively messy pussy, complimenting the use of his tongue with rapid, not too deliberate moves with all four of his fingers on her exterior.

She could feel his tongue move up and down, gently exploring her opening - it was the most delicious kind of foreplay - one where she kept wishing he would just ram into her already. But he was a torturous tease, doing just enough to frustrate her and keep her on that edge longer.

Her fingers gripped onto the headboard even more firmly, and her hips moved more frantically now. She was so close.

"Oh, god...," Rory gasped, and urgently pulled him upwards, desperate for him to fill her for real, unable to take it any longer. She wasn't after cumming on her own right now, instead wanted to be even more connected in the moment of climax.

His chin and lips felt wet upon contact as he reached her level again, and she could taste the delicious blunder of juices on him as they kissed hungrily.

Rory chuckled through the kiss at the taste and the odd and intimate sensation of the wetness against her mouth, and Logan didn't need an explanation. His hands were already eagerly bending her legs out of the way as he pressed his throbbing member against her mound, enjoying the smooth sliding sensation her folds were providing.

Rory let her hand explore his perfectly sculpted muscles - his back, his arms and ass, her eyes fluttering between open and shut, too taken by everything she was feeling.

Logan's groans of approval grew more audible as Rory continued to move her hips against him. It was comfortable, yet exhilarating still - satisfying the most primal urge with the person one trusted completely.

She was so slippery, Logan actually penetrated her a little unexpectedly. But the mutual gasp spoke of gratitude nonetheless, causing both of them to giggle.

There was no turning back now, and the thrusts and grunts grew more vigorous. The perfect speed, the perfect depth, the perfect angle - it was what came with knowing the other so well and this was not about making it last but just the desire for morning seconds. A good beginning to a day.

"Oo...," Rory began to moan, feeling the climax build in her as he thrust inside of her yet again.

That only made Logan smirk at her, knowing what this meant.

In the beginning Rory had often required a little help at this - not that it was something that was her fault or that he considered a flaw - not at all - but he did consider it a personal development on his account if he was able to drive her to orgasm without rubbing her clit. It was the angle, he was sure of it. And it was with that determination and the sight of victory ahead, he moved his hips even more powerfully, slamming against her cervix.

Rory loved the look of determination on his face. And she knew there was no fighting it - not that she would ever want to. The warm and fuzzy feeling in her abdomen grew only bigger and bigger, until it explored through her entire body, leaving her inner muscles clenching around his member. It took him just a few more thrusts to carry her onto another aftershock, whilst orgasming himself. The climax left him panting and reddened in his face like he'd just come from his run, except sexier.

Logan's lips lazily kissed her neck, tasting her salty skin. His hand positioned itself on her breast, feeling the perky nipple against his palm, as he laid there on top of her, not bothering to move a muscle.

GG_smut
GG_smut
46 Followers