The Perfect Pair Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it seems like we'll both be locked away all week, and working hard to earn our points. I'm sure I'll be able to get out of this thing, next Saturday. How about you? Are you going to make it?" Brooke gloated.

"Yes, I will, I'll make sure I will," Dennis answered, feigning confidence.

With their plans in place, and feeling that the game was well in hand they moved back into their family room to watch some TV.

It wasn't long before first Dennis and then Brooke felt the urge to use the bathroom. Their bladders were full.

Dennis found that sitting to pee like a woman stroked his fetish, and his poor cock started to swell. Of course, it was stopped by the belt and the compression made it difficult for him to start the flow. Eventually, he was able to empty himself, and then wipe the urine hole in his belt. As he stood up, though he felt a drop or two hit his thigh. He made a mental note to be more careful, and more thorough in future.

Brooke for her part, found it a bit more normal, although she too had trouble wiping and stopping spillage from the belt. As she was committed to never wearing panties again, she realized that she'd have to be very careful not to leave a trail of drips behind. Not good.

As they cuddled on their couch, it occurred to them that normally, by this time of night, they'd be having sex. But from this day forward that was out. Their lives in chastity would prevent that practice fun from now on.

Finally, horny, frustrated and excited, they prepared for bed.

Brooke ducked into the bathroom first and performed her normal bedtime ritual. She did step into the shower to use the hand-held nozzle to clean her crotch. It would be nice if we had a bidet, she thought.

When it was his turn in the master bath, Dennis decided that he'd try and empty his bowels. He made sure the packet of baby wipes was handy and sat on the toilette. He didn't seem to have any trouble pushing his poop out through the hole in the belt. That was a relief in more ways than one. It was when he went to wipe himself, that things got complicated. There was shit everywhere. Around the belt, his ass and his ass hole. And it was difficult to clear it all out. He used a bunch of paper and several wipes, but still felt dirty.

Finally, he gave up and stepped into the shower. There he was finally able to get himself clean.

The whole event though, was a disgusting pain in the ass, literally!

"You were in there long enough." Brooke said as he came out into the bedroom. She suspected she knew what the problem was, and wanted to rub it in.

Embarrassed and still a little disgusted he explained.

Brooke just shook her head. I'm going to wait for the morning. I can hold it until then.

"I'll try the enema and let you know how that goes. I'm sure that with everything coming out liquid, I'll have a much easier time cleaning up."

Then another thought struck her, "and since I'll be fully empty, I won't have to take a dump during the day. Just think how it will be if you have to take a shit while you're at work."

That was a frightening thought. Dennis could imagine having to smuggle a package of baby wipes into the bathroom at work, and then dispose of the messy ones, with other people in the stalls around him.

Suddenly, his new chastity belt, and the associated lifestyle wasn't so erotic and attractive. The practical aspects of living out his fantasies weren't as he'd imagined.

"Oh hell," he said dejectedly. "You may be right about the enemas. So, you're planning one in the morning and one in the evening?"

"Yes, I'll be able to shower afterwards, too." She paused, "Of course, I'll have to clean myself out like that both before and after getting screwed in the ass, if we decide to go through with that fetish, of yours."

Dennis smiled sheepishly in response. He was very interested in Brooke's ass.

Brooke, smiling, did admit to herself that she was actually intrigued by the thought of anal sex, even though she had never really fantasized about it.

As they had been doing for several weeks now, Dennis put on a short and silky negligée before joining a naked Brooke in their bed.

They fooled around for a while but all they could do was get to second base. They both found it perversely thrilling to be in bed, very horny, and not be able to have sex. They did enjoy playing with each other's breasts. Dennis had to be careful with Brooke's nipples. As their piercings had not yet healed, but he could lick and kiss them.

It had been a crazy day, so they finally drifted off to sleep paying little attention to the metal wrapped around their waists and pulled between their legs. It was annoying and uncomfortable, at first, but...

In the early morning hours, Dennis awoke in discomfort. His dick had tried to get hard as it did most nights, and was painfully restricted by his belt's inner tube. The pain wasn't terrible, but it was enough to wake him. It took him a while to calm down and fall back asleep.

Another difficult aspect of the belt he'd have to get used to.

Brooke woke first on Friday and quickly moved into the bathroom. Since it was a work day, they'd have to take care of business and hit the road, chastity belts and all.

She prepared a warm & soapy enema and then administered it, for only the second time in her life. The feeling was to say the least, interesting, as the warm water flowed into her. She did find it arousing, especially when she thought about why it was and would be necessary from now on. Life in a chastity belt, was a wonderful and sexy fantasy, now fulfilled.

But it was difficult and uncomfortable too. Especially once she was full, and had to empty herself.

As she had learned from her reading, she repeated the process with clear water, before she jumped into the shower. There, feeling kind of dirty, she peed as the shower ran down her and rinsed everything down the drain.

Only then did she wash herself. Working around the tight belt as best she could.

It took quite a while to dry herself afterward, too. She knew that she didn't want to leave any water underneath the thing, and she planned to always use plenty of skin cream around the belt's edges to prevent any chaffing.

Brooke had one more chore to do before she could start on her makeup. With some trepidation and a little excitement, she picked up and lubed the butt plug she planned on carrying in her ass, all of the time, from now on.

She carefully applied a big glob of lube to her ass hole, through the belt's rear hole, and then poked some into her anus, too.

She held her breath as she then maneuvered the plug through the belt's hole and into her own. As she gently pushed it in, she could feel herself opening. Her first urge was to push it back out, but she focused, thought about relaxing and continued to push until the tip had passed her muscle ring and the thing slid in seemingly on its own.

She gave it one more push to make sure it was fully seated and felt it latch in place, held by the belt, but not locked. She had been told that with a firm pull it would unlatch and slide out.

It felt really weird, but also very sexy. As she moved around, she could feel it inside her, and it felt kind of good. She was so turned-on by the whole thing that she started to giggle. When she sat down on the toilet cover, to calm down. The belt clacked, making contact with the plastic, and the plug seemed to push even further in.

That gave her yet another thrill. She sat there for a few minutes regaining her composure.

'Oh God, this is almost too much!' she thought.

Her next thought was, 'I need sex!" But that was a wasted effort. No sex until next weekend.

At last, she was able to start on her make-up and leave the room to Dennis, while she got dressed for work.

After kissing his beautiful and naked wife good morning, and patting her on the crotch cover of her chastity belt, Dennis headed in for his turn. He wasn't looking forward to it, as after last night's experience and discussions, he knew that he would have to give himself an enema.

Like Brooke, he had done some research on the subject, so he filled the bag with soapy water and knelt down on the floor before applying a little lube and inserting the end fitting of the hose into his virgin ass hole.

It felt really strange, but the small amount of lube he had applied allowed it to slide in easily. He then opened the valve and filled himself. That too felt weird, until he started to cramp, and that hurt. He quickly clamped off the flow, and did his best to hold it in, while he unplugged and staggered to his feet and over to the toilet.

It all came out with a gush. When he wiped himself, he found it to be much easier to get himself and the belt clean. At least that worked out, he thought, grimly.

He repeated the process with water and the results were the same, but with the outflow pretty much just clear water.

Afterwards, he quickly jumped into the shower.

Having discussed it with Brooke, like her, he made sure to completely dry himself around the belt and apply some skin cream.

He momentarily considered the butt plug, but easily decided against it, although he was afraid that he would have to start inserting the thing in order to earn the points he needed.

Finally, he was able to pull up his panties and start shaving the stubble on his chin and perform the rest of his normal morning routine.

Although he understood the necessity, he still wasn't looking forward to performing that same procedure every morning and evening from now on. It was, though just another, albeit unforeseen, aspect of his chastity fantasy, and it made him even more horny, if that was possible!

When he came out, Brooke was already clothed, in another pretty and sexy dress. Many of the outfits she had been wearing to work bordered on being inappropriate, but no one at work seemed to mind. Especially the guys, who as expected loved to ogle her and her big breasts.

Dennis quickly pulled on his white sports bra and got dressed in his normal, men's business casual attire.

In the kitchen, they inspected each other to see if the belts showed through their clothes, but they were so well designed and fit so well that nothing was visible, even when they moved around, bent or twisted.

When they sat down to breakfast, they laughed as both of them had forgotten, and their belts clacked onto the hard chairs, despite the intervening clothes.

"We have got to learn to be more careful," Brooke laughed.

"We have a lot to learn, not just that," was Dennis' reply.

"Yes, this plug in my ass is also something new to get used to," Brooke said, smiling.

"How is it? I'm still not wearing mine, but I'm scared that I may have to, to earn the points I need."

"It's, ahh, interesting," she said, "It feels OK, kind of good actually, and it certainly contributes to keeping my juices flowing."

"Well, that's good to hear, in more ways than one," he replied, giggling.

Brooke nodded, "your turn will come. You're going to have to, you know."

Dennis sighed. "I know, I guess I'll grin and bear it, tomorrow. How's that sound?"

"Good."

The drive, while sitting in the car seat, and the associated bumping and vibrations drew Brook's attention to the plug in her behind. A couple of times she moaned, and had to explain to Dennis what was going on. She could tell from his responses that it turned him on.

They arrived at the office complex and walked in with mixed emotions. They were of course, horny, but also excited by their secret game, and nervous about the possibility, as remote as it seemed to be, of being discovered wearing their metal undergarments.

Both of them were relieved that they were able to move and sit casually and comfortably with the metal wrapped around their waists and between their legs.

They did find it difficult to focus on their work. They were so distracted by their belts, and so horny already, that they had trouble thinking straight.

Brooke, in particular, was concerned that she might be so aroused that she could be leaking, and that it could show up on the seat of her skirt. But whenever she checked, she was OK.

They met for lunch and compared notes, giggling like children with a special secret.

The afternoon was a little better as they were getting more used to their predicament and were able to concentrate on their jobs.

When they arrived back home at the end of the day, they were proud of themselves for having survived an entire day locked away.

They were also looking forward to the weekend. Though not exactly like their colleagues at work, but as a pair of fetish freaks locked away in chastity belts.

Dennis had to hurry to be in full Denise mode by 6:00. He only had 30 minutes to change clothes and do his make-up and nails. For Brooke it was easy. All she had to do was strip. But both of them had to clean up and empty out, too.

Brooke considerately allowed Dennis to use the bathroom first.

He hurriedly stripped off his man clothes and gave himself the soapy enema. He was in too big a hurry to even think about how much he disliked the process. After emptying out he went into the shower and took his clear water enema there, discharging as he washed around his belt. He knew it was kind of gross, but it was the best he could do.

He rushed out of the shower, dried off, massaged in some cream around the belt and ran into the bedroom to don his women's clothes.

By the time he was properly dressed, he only had 5 minutes to do his makeup. Thank heaven he had brushed out his wig last night.

His makeup was shoddily applied, when he walked out for inspection from Brooke, a requirement for rules compliance.

"I'll accept you as Denise, so the clock can start, but you need to get back in there and redo your makeup, and polish your nails. You need to be beautiful, tonight."

He nodded, thankfully, and went back to fix his face.

When he was finished, Brooke took over the bathroom for her evening cleaning. She took her time with the enemas, and actually found a little enjoyment in the process.

After she showered, she put on some makeup herself, just for the occasion.

While Brooke was in the shower, Denise did her nails in a bright pink color. He took extra care as he knew he was going to remain in his feminine clothes for the entire weekend, to earn his points.

At last, hungry with their empty stomachs, they worked together in the kitchen and prepared a nice meal to celebrate the official start of their chastity game.

Sitting at the tale enjoying their food and wine, they smiled constantly as they talked and admired each other. Of course, Brooke was nude except for her belt, and her fantastic breasts were on full display across the table. Dennis, now Denise, looked very much like a well-dressed woman. Brooke complimented him as he did look feminine and attractive in his well-applied makeup.

As they sat there gazing at each other, Brooke spoke up. "You know, I'm already so horny I can hardly stand it, and the thought of not being able to orgasm until next Saturday is frightening. And it makes me even more horny!"

Denise nodded, "Oh God! I feel the same way."

Brooke broke in, "Voice!"

Denise, nodded self-consciously. "Sorry," she said, in a softer, and higher tone.

When Brooke nodded, he continued, using the same feminine voice, "I feel the same. Horny as hell and excited even more by not being able to do anything about it. If I don't earn enough points to get my release next weekend, I think I'll go crazy!"

He took a long drink of wine, before continuing, "I do love our belts, I love you, and I love this game you invented for us."

Brooke smiled, "I love you too, and I admit, I am loving the game too."

After they finished their food, they carried their refilled glasses into the living room and lounged on the couch, leaning against each other, kissing and hugging.

Soon though Denise began squirming and pawing at his groin. His cock was straining to get hard and stand up, but the belt prevented it causing him some discomfort, not really pain, but close.

When Brooke tried to console him, it only made it worse. Her attention made him want her even more.

They wound up backing away from each other, trying to focus on the TV and the cop show that was running.

Finally, Denise calmed down, and they just sat quietly next to each other, holding hands, but not making-out.

They spent a frustrating evening like that, and called it a night, early.

They took turns using the bathroom, sitting and peeing through their belts, and skipping their evening enemas, before they met in bed.

Denise changed into a silky negligée before climbing under the covers, still in his wig and makeup.

They kissed goodnight, but avoided getting more involved as Brooke didn't want Denise to suffer from his cock's confinement.

After crawling into bed, the pair had trouble getting to sleep.

Last night, they'd been too tired to allow the belts to bother them too much, but this night was different, and they realized that sleeping while locked in metal belts, with their crotches covered and bands running up their asses was difficult. They expected it to get easier as they grew more used to the things. They sure hoped that would be the case.

The two of them would have slept in, but Brooke's alarm woke them early. She had to don her Bimbo Brooke persona, to be ready to start her 24-hour session at 6:00am.

After her cleansing process, Brooke had no trouble inserting her well-lubed plug and almost, almost orgasmed as she inserted the thing.

As she began dressing, she paraded around wiggling her ass, showing off, and harassing Dennis for not wearing his plug.

Taking his turn in the bathroom, he quickly went through his cleansing. He was still uncomfortable with the enema process. When he finished, he made a deal with himself to stop fighting it, as he'd be doing it from now on.

Again Dennis just couldn't talk himself into wearing his butt plug. It was just too frightening.

Clean, he began dressing as Brooke finished up.

Bimbo Brooke looked so sexy that Dennis again felt an ache from his locked cock. He had to come to terms with his situation and somehow convince his member, that had a mind of its own, to come to terms with its confinement.

Brooke was wearing an impossibly short skirt and a tight crop-top sweater that was skin tight and did nothing to hide her big boobs. It also put her pierced navel on display with its jewelry sparkling in the light. She couldn't wait until she'd be able to wear some of the more elaborate and eye-catching pieces there.

Her skirt was so short that her bare thighs were often visible above her nylon tops, whenever she moved.

Denise wore a pretty summer dress, flowery and feminine, and included 3-inch strappy sandals to go with it.

Denise did Brooke's nails with ½ inch extensions and bright pink polish. The sight of them, again made his cock react and he suffered anew.

It was a fun day, as they hung around the house admiring each other, and doing normal, Saturday chores. Brooke's feet hurt in the 5" heels. Denise had had enough practice that she had no trouble in her 3-inchers. Brooke promised to buy him some tall-heeled shoes, like hers.

They spent several sessions necking on the couch. And had to redo their lipstick, afterwards. Each time they had to pause when Denise complained about the constricting ache in his crotch.

Again, the passion made them even more horny, but there was nothing they could do about that, other than enjoy it in a perverse sort of way.

That night they performed their respective cleansing process, including enemas and then before freshening up their makeup and slipped into pretty and sexy nightgowns.

As they were lying in bed, looking fantastically erotic, Brooke mentioned that they needed to go grocery shopping tomorrow.